You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-01 13:31:55

HelHun

Ethortian detachment arriving. Urmahs vs ethortans.

We can quickly see that the Federation is clearly a pyramidal structure where, based on deception, manipulation and lies (among others), it is not only taken over by the worst but is regressive and, just like down here, they created systems that protect them and provide the ideal framework to advance your agendas.

I repeat my request to change the name of the "Federation of United Planets" to the "Federation of Orion and Allied Races" consistent with their agendas. It is more in line with reality and nature. But the million dollar question is, who the hell appoints these as the government? And how? Or is it like what they establish here? A THEATER CALLED ELECTIONS AND DEMOCRACY. The Andromedans are the Etorthans' washbasins, or not? You must be giving them benefits in return.

Personally, the advance of a detachment does not seem significant to me, but it is indicative of a lot. What show is it that you can't do through remote presence? Let's see in what direction they will help us "evolve" here, in the end it is the same direction in which they help you out there as well.

Are the ethortans cousins to the tall maitre grays here? Or are they his puppets? Because they smell like the same shit. NOTHING GOOD tells me when we know that their reproduction is not natural nor do they have a gender (that says a lot about their hatred towards us who do have it and there are 2 of them), in addition to having a distorted or twisted emotionality no matter how logical they claim to be, they only have self-sustaining among its system. THEY ARE NOT GOOD OR POSITIVE AND THAT IS YOUR DEEP INSTITUTION. The rest are just puppets who gave in out of cowardice or interest.

I'm sorry to give you bad news: THE ORION WARS NOT ONLY DID NOT END, NOT ONLY WERE THE WORST WON, BUT THEY ARE IN THEIR HEIGHT AND ONGOING. New tactics included, such as DOMINATE THROUGH THAT TWISTED AND COVER CONSTRUCTION CALLED FEDERATION!!!

I suggest the members observe what they have been giving or exchanging through the Federation (that is, giving to Orion and the same regressors) in your "treaties" among them those of "COOPERATION".

Like the Urmahs, I believe that this type of logic and lack of emotionality is not only impossible for the development of "high ethics" but they CANNOT EVOLVE, THEY CANNOT ASCEND, THEY CANNOT FEEL OR PERCEIVE WHAT WOULD ONE DAY BE HIGH DENSITIES OR VIBRATION STATES. THAT IS NOT TAKEN, IT IS NOT STEAL, IT IS EARNED AND... IT IS AN INDIVIDUAL JOB!

I request an Urmah detachment in equal numbers to that coming from Orion. Just as a matter of transparency and balance and guaranteeing the good faith and provenance of this.

Who do I believe? To myself. Possibly we didn't have that much mutual trust between us, Urmahs. But like everything, you win and it's by frequency, right? That said, I hope to be included in the treaties with Taygeta. Having said this, I also want to clarify that despite having a biased memory, and you must have already verified this, I think the same as Urmahs and my memories are much better aligned and in tune with those of the Urmahs records.

I believe that we not only have a lot in common but also an affinity that has also existed since the beginning of time. Thank you for joining me in these moments. I also accompany you in all my Ds. Thank you for joining me in supporting Taygeta and Swarunianas. In them I AM too.

I must correct a small point, the Etorthans are not only doing shady things behind the backs of humans, they do shady things all the time but I add it BEHIND THE FEDERATION MEMBERS THEMSELVES! OR... IS IT TRANSPARENT WHAT THEY ARE DOING? That story of fights between those from Orion and ethortans makes me laugh, they must be the same as those of the terrestrial politicians before the elections. In other words, they treat them all like fools. Then whoever rises has to keep promises and so the same people always remain in power.

And speaking of the old Etorthan custom of entering and opening the door to allied vermin, that's what they did here, right? It smells like copy paste of what they did elsewhere.

#2 2023-12-01 17:34:01

Paganini

Re: Ethortian detachment arriving. Urmahs vs ethortans.

Dearest Mari,
I am with you in your support of the Urmahs. I never got a vibe from the  Etorthans that they are positive but instead felt the opposite. And the Urmahs’ findings now confirm my initial feelings. Thank your for yet another important and eye opening video.

Gosia, can this video be transcribed asap, if not already done? Mari’s words are very important to read as the images don’t say much. I know her focus is not the images because she doesn’t have time to find the right ones, but they complete the message if her words could match the images more. Regardless, it’s her words that matter most for now. Thank you Gosia!

In La'kech

Board footer