You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-01 19:14:58

gittarpikk

Permission asked (mod input requested)

Hi, I have followed much alternative since before the internet (I moderated 2 BBS alternate conferences in the early 90's)

There is another very similar forum where there is communication with an extraterrestrial and has been ongoing for many years always with exceptional information as Mari Swaruu has also disseminated. I enjoy them both. Mythi has a searchable pgf as well as a YT channel for research and was quite active for years until this last year when he has been silent for unknown reasons. Would it be permissible for me to post a single link so users are made aware of this searchable pdf for research purposes as I find much similar info to Mari's videos. The forum is like this one in that the main goal is to get this info 'out there' so the populous can wake up to what reality is.

#2 2023-12-01 23:22:43

Paganini

Re: Permission asked (mod input requested)

I remember coming across Mythi a few months ago, but didn't read much about him or watch many videos at that time.  I'm watching some of the videos now and it seems some of the info jives with what the crew shares but one big red flag is that he talks about the Moon but not that it's a holographic image and what really lies behind it is an old inactive Andromedan ship.  If Mythi is Adromedan, shouldn't he know this and speak about this?  And at least he was saying a year ago or perhaps more, not to get vaccinated.  In the video I'm linking below he mentions that in order for the nanocomponents to remain inactive for those who have been vaccinated, they need to maintain an alkaline body of 7.5ph because the nanocomponents in the vaccines need an acidic environment in order to be activated.  Hopefully this piece of information will help those who have been vaccinated to change their lifestyles so that they maintain their bodies in an alkaline state.  I at least hope this part is true and I think this was also already mentioned in one of the videos by the crew.  Or I might be mixing things up.  Mari mentions that 98% of the videos out there are garbage so you decide if the below link fits the 98% or 2%.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdz6cnlAnpg

Last edited by Paganini (2023-12-02 01:56:29)

In La'kech

#3 2023-12-02 15:13:25

Jupiter 9

gittarpikk wrote:

Hi, I have followed much alternative since before the internet (I moderated 2 BBS alternate conferences in the early 90's)

There is another very similar forum where there is communication with an extraterrestrial and has been ongoing for many years always with exceptional information as Mari Swaruu has also disseminated. I enjoy them both. Mythi has a searchable pgf as well as a YT channel for research and was quite active for years until this last year when he has been silent for unknown reasons. Would it be permissible for me to post a single link so users are made aware of this searchable pdf for research purposes as I find much similar info to Mari's videos. The forum is like this one in that the main goal is to get this info 'out there' so the populous can wake up to what reality is.

Yeah you can post it.

"No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through."

#4 2023-12-03 00:45:21

Horton HaW

Paganini wrote:

I remember coming across Mythi a few months ago, but didn't read much about him or watch many videos at that time.  I'm watching some of the videos now and it seems some of the info jives with what the crew shares but one big red flag is that he talks about the Moon but not that it's a holographic image and what really lies behind it is an old inactive Andromedan ship.  If Mythi is Adromedan, shouldn't he know this and speak about this?  And at least he was saying a year ago or perhaps more, not to get vaccinated.  In the video I'm linking below he mentions that in order for the nanocomponents to remain inactive for those who have been vaccinated, they need to maintain an alkaline body of 7.5ph because the nanocomponents in the vaccines need an acidic environment in order to be activated.  Hopefully this piece of information will help those who have been vaccinated to change their lifestyles so that they maintain their bodies in an alkaline state.  I at least hope this part is true and I think this was also already mentioned in one of the videos by the crew.  Or I might be mixing things up.  Mari mentions that 98% of the videos out there are garbage so you decide if the below link fits the 98% or 2%.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdz6cnlAnpg

There does seem to be a pH factor due to redox. The body is supposed to lean toward alkalinity anyway. However, I have seen people claiming higher, like Dr. Young, but too much alkalinity can be destructive. So intermittent periods may work. Because the blood often looks better. Someone posted the use of CBD as improving blood, but I am very wary of cannabis products. Too much nonsense going on there. Liposomals have shown improvement. Dr. Ana was using this. Similar to lecithin, I believe. Oil is an emulsifier. It is a shame how little we know about looking at substances via frequency.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer