You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-02 11:51:41

Marak60

Urmah Interview Part 3 with Mari

I have just finished listening to the part 3 interview and have some questions I am hoping to get feed back on. I have followed all the interviews of this topic and after listening to this I feel an even stronger connection to the Urmah people and what they represent. I truly believe there is some deeper level to our connection for many reason (which I will not put here).

Anyway….  It is mentioned that the Galactic federation is or has been infiltrated by the darker forces of the Orion group and I have believed this even before hearing that here. I know on some level that I chose to be here but I can be even more sure I did not sign up for the kind of abuse that is being played out right now and I need to know how we are going to end it?

Also Arishah left them with a message that the Urmah would not sit by on a false alien invasion and made this as a warning to the Galactic Federation.  I want to know (if possible) how can we help with that? I am now 60 years old but I am not beyond taking up arms if need be, hell I would even include my legs! I am so over the games and agenda’s as my tolerances is greatly reduced the older I get and I have even less patience for these kinds of tactics. Can anything be done right now to end these agenda’s and rid the world of the cabal? There will be no vacuum left behind, as there are many worthy people who can step into the positions of power who have the service to others as their main goal. Also there would be no objection to Urmah intervention in these positions until we could handle it ourselves so there is many options here for when they are removed. 

In a previous interview with the Urmah they mentioned how they would bring this all to an end if it was their choice and restore sovereignty and peace to our world, it was a beautiful plan and I was very excited to hear it. So my final question here is HOW can we convince them (The Urmah) to hear us and put this into action, because I can tell you right now that 99% of the world population are begging for this every moment of every day. This nightmare must end as the original plan has been high jacked, it really is that simple and the elites are no longer playing by the rules so all bets and restrictions are OFF and so must the gloves be, in dealing with this. 

Look forward to your feedback, thanks!

Last edited by Marak60 (2023-12-02 21:31:16)

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2023-12-02 14:27:17

Re: Urmah Interview Part 3 with Mari

Work on yourself. Watch Mari's videos and Yazhi's on higher self.

Arishah mentions that there are souls on Earth which have subconsciously agreed to come to this planet as a schooling for themselves.

If you proclaim that you have 100% understood what duality is about, that you wish to MOVE ON and you have had enough of this duality playground called Earth, that you want Holistic society based on Urmah/Taygetan civilization model integrated and adopted here on Earth, then you stop feeding the matrix.

Yazhi has given information on so many levels on how to stop feeding the matrix, because matrix is you. Your actions, your thoughts, your ideas, your emotions all have vibration. You have to radically change your behavior as explained in Holistic society video series by Yazhi to prepare yourself to be a  member of Holistic Society NOW.

It has started with 2012, the window of opportunity to direct Earth as a whole towards Holistic society. Current line (Agenda 30) is year 2030. Starseeds are supposed to work towards Holistic Society, friendship, support groups, unconditional love, sharing information about astral and cooperation in any way you can imagine.

Just imagine if all people in your country understood that they should direct their attention and energy towards one common goal instead of living in survival mode which Cabal has put them in like a cage!

Find like minded groups in your area in real life, Meditate together. Find a spiritual teacher who doesn't want money from you, but wants your service towards humanity.

https://www.swaruu.org/en/transcripts/2 … es-taygeta

"Swaruu (9): Solving the problems of Earth is not something we can do from outside. It has to be done from inside. So, what we do is to point things out to people so they will in turn see more, investigate on their own, until a tipping point in consciousness is achieved and then things will start to turn towards the positive. And you don't have to awaken the masses, don't worry about that. All you need is to awaken a key core of people. The rest will follow. And they will follow because they are not even real people but manifestations within the mind of the few real people on Earth!

We are on a massive contact campaign now to give information that will resonate with some people. It may not resonate with most, but it doesn't need to. All we need is to activate a few key people. Then a chain in reaction will occur."

This is from 2018. They have given all information already imho, now is just time for details.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-12-02 14:30:12)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-12-02 16:03:06

Brahman

Lately when I watch any video of Mari right during the video I start to think of some things I need to find right away.  I don't know what it is because I get nervous and want to keep watching but something seems to make me think of other things and some information right then. Might not be related to the video. Sometimes I write these thoughts down and leave them after the video is over because they are many different things.
Now, for example, I got the idea to look for a book about some hermit. I searched and found this book, never read it. But it sounds interesting and is based on an actual case. Guess what it says in there. According to the autor this is not a fiction. Lol

The Hermit — (Originally published in 1971)

Lobsang meets a blind hermit to further his learning
and discovers about the people who first placed life of
this earth and who are known as the Gardeners of the
Earth. We are not the only inhabited planet in our, or
any other, solar system and galaxy. A true insight into
Moses & Jesus Christ who was, but a messenger.

https://www.lobsangrampa.org/ebooks/en/The-Hermit.pdf

I quickly scanned a few pages and found interesting quotes like this one:

“We are the Gardeners of the Earth,” said the
Voice. “We travel in universes putting people and
animals on many different worlds. You Earthlings have
your legends about us, you refer to us as the Gods of
the Sky, you talk of our flaming chariots. Now we are to give you information as to the origin of Life on Earth so
that you can pass on the knowledge to one who shall
come after and shall go into the world and write of
these things, for it is time that people knew the Truth of
their Gods before we initiate the second stage.”

I guess the Federation is sending me a message telepathically. big_smile

There is only Nirvana (Buddha) lol

#4 2023-12-02 20:14:12

okcs

It certainly is amusing watching the Urma threaten the Federation and I agree with the statement on this thread that the majority of humans would want to be liberated by the Urma.

#5 2023-12-02 21:44:29

Love and light doesn't work when you got a boot on your head.

The perspectives of the higher octaves are a fools game when there is no choice but to defend oneself.

In the meantime, keep your frequency high and use your imaginations that the psychopaths will create their own downfall.

#6 2023-12-02 23:21:01

Bigfeet_E

We're well on our way in the process of that wich has been referred to as "The Event" , wich bodes not as a smooth transition at all. When it comes down to a numbers game, results are not in our favorat this moment. And even when this will eventually come to a crescendo point, there will be no guaranties for the aftermath.

The prospects between the "New Earth" and the "NWO" seem to follow the same script to this point, so that 'choise' by humanity collectively speaken will determine its future timeline. I do not see this going well for us WITHOUT a fight. The super imposition from those 'in power' drives the pressure towards this for each individual alike. But how this must come to pass, is insane by our standards. Unless we pass the test and "come together" towards the positive focalpoint, very simplified spoken, i do not believe much direct assistance will be granted to tip the balance. Hence the hands off policy on the extraterrestrial level wich should be pretty clear by now.

So besides guidance to help ourselves, we're pretty much on our own down here. As it stands, possible dawn is still far off. Meanwhile , the pressure cooker keeps building momentum and quit honestly i wonder if i will be among the living still when push comes to shove. On that note i'll remind myself and others: "That wich doesn't destroy me, makes me stronger". Has this not been an active mechanism all along on all levels of our existence, since ever ?

So i'll call to meditate/re-calibrate on that, in all its myriade paths it can unfold.
That one is for you Braveheart Marak60 !
Didn't want to speech here, i'm even re-convincing myself in the process, but i hear you.
My footprints on this ball of d'eart(h) is but fleeting anyway and soon will be washed by the tides of time...

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2023-12-02 23:22:40)

#7 2023-12-03 00:07:03

Gabriel

I do not see this going well for us WITHOUT a fight

It is confirmed by which was already known. The original purpose has been awashed in favor of subjugation. Yet, our precious Lyran descendents are ones to suffer.

This madness will end, the tear's of Lyra will end. This outcome is inevitable above ALL.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#8 2023-12-03 00:58:48

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:

Lately when I watch any video of Mari right during the video I start to think of some things I need to find right away.  I don't know what it is because I get nervous and want to keep watching but something seems to make me think of other things and some information right then. Might not be related to the video. Sometimes I write these thoughts down and leave them after the video is over because they are many different things.
Now, for example, I got the idea to look for a book about some hermit. I searched and found this book, never read it. But it sounds interesting and is based on an actual case. Guess what it says in there. According to the autor this is not a fiction. Lol

I have heard of this book. I know what you mean about messages. That is how I found Cosmic Agency. smile

the Sky, you talk of our flaming chariots. Now we are to give you information as to the origin of Life on Earth so

BTW. I was a fan of the crazy Irishman in Braveheart. Lol!

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.wIyXNncM2bmLjIRLoSd8lwHaEK%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=9496f2efd090d791c170b3a5b957df77146cc94a27945dbb74c801d77d82f893&ipo=images

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-12-03 01:03:46)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#9 2023-12-03 01:45:26

Lyran

Gabriel wrote:

It is confirmed by which was already known. The original purpose has been awashed in favor of subjugation. Yet, our precious Lyran descendents are ones to suffer.

This madness will end, the tear's of Lyra will end. This outcome is inevitable above ALL.

I agree, Gabriel. I think outright conflict is inevitable at this point as the cabal can only act according to their nature - as will the Urmah.
We shall see who stands in the light of truth out of some pasty-
skinned old weasels and the Mighty Space Cats! big_smile

Last edited by Lyran (2023-12-03 01:45:53)

#10 2023-12-03 01:48:45

Horton HaW

Just finished watching. I love Ari! He rocks. Lol. Yah for Urmah. What a breath of fresh air.

I fight everyday for the people I love. Hopefully, one day it won't be necessary.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-12-03 01:51:20)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#11 2023-12-03 17:01:54

Brahman

Wouldn't it be fun if the Urmah made an *alien invasion* lol

#12 2023-12-03 18:10:24

Gabriel

Lyran wrote:
Gabriel wrote:

I agree, Gabriel. I think outright conflict is inevitable at this point as the cabal can only act according to their nature - as will the Urmah.
We shall see who stands in the light of truth out of some pasty-
skinned old weasels and the Mighty Space Cats! big_smile

wink

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#13 2023-12-03 18:38:36

annabel

Brahman wrote:

Brahman, thank you for sharing The Hermit.  I'm newly "awakened" and have been trying to "catch-up".  Information is coming to me as I need it and I am awed by how this "synchronicity" works.  I find myself drawn to ideas and texts that I would have never read even a year ago.  Now I can't stop reading, searching, understanding... sometimes I feel as though I don't even know who the real me is. When I started reading the first few pages of  The Hermit, I knew without a doubt I needed to keep reading.

#14 2023-12-04 04:28:47

Brahman

annabel wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Brahman, thank you for sharing The Hermit.  I'm newly "awakened" and have been trying to "catch-up".  Information is coming to me as I need it and I am awed by how this "synchronicity" works.  I find myself drawn to ideas and texts that I would have never read even a year ago.  Now I can't stop reading, searching, understanding... sometimes I feel as though I don't even know who the real me is. When I started reading the first few pages of  The Hermit, I knew without a doubt I needed to keep reading.

I read the book. Generally sticks to religion but says much of it is false. The Gardeners of the Earth turn out to be nine wise men who created the universe and the planets in it. Maybe Mari will tell us about them. Otherwise the other impression is that humans were created for the purposes of alien "gods". The author Tuesday Lobsang Rampa was unknown to me until now. He reportedly has a memory of having been a Lama in Tibet and received information about many events in the planet's past. Interesting that cabal tries to downplay his works. Maybe because of the cats.
Rampa claimed that his 1964 book, Living with the Lama, was dictated to him by his cat! Lol

Rampa_greywhiskers.jpg

800px-T._Lobsang_Rampa_flyer.jpg

lobsang-rampa-image.jpg

So, keep reading and searching, Annabel. Glad you like it. smile

Last edited by Brahman (2023-12-04 07:17:02)

#15 2023-12-04 06:16:40

Listening to Ari speak about their combat style and the reasoning behind it... images started coming straight to my mind. Knowing the quickness and agilities of the cats on Earth, I saw the Urmah in that battle back with those ugly guys, what I saw, the Urmah moved in battle with unimaginable quickness, soo fast; in and out relentlessly, with endless determination. Im just in complete awe listening about their civilisation. I cant wait till Im back out there again. But in the meantime...

Board footer