You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-03 17:39:52

Kara of Temmer, assistant of HRH Alenym Alexandra, is she new? UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv4j__d8eEQ

Hi guys i was re-watching after 2 years the video of the crew members, i recognize all the profiles but this one seems new like an update of the video (min. 42.38). Is Kara of Temmer a new person or not?
I know is just gossip, sorry guys but for me seems new like an update or a change of photo maybe.

Last edited by Uncharted Universe (2023-12-03 17:40:57)

#2 2023-12-03 17:52:17

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Kara of Temmer, assistant of HRH Alenym Alexandra, is she new? UPDATE

These people in the video are not all the crew members, there are more that don't appear there, and no, Kara is not new, been there for a while in the video~

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-12-03 17:52:37)

#3 2023-12-03 17:59:42

Ok, thanks

#4 2023-12-04 10:57:04

Gosia
Administrator

This video is a bit old and some of the crew members appearing there are no longer onboard, and then there are other new ones. I have been thinking to make the updated crew members transcript for a while now, maybe I will at some point in the near future. From what I remember, Kara has been onboard for a while and I think she is still there. Greetings smile

Uncharted Universe wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv4j__d8eEQ

Hi guys i was re-watching after 2 years the video of the crew members, i recognize all the profiles but this one seems new like an update of the video (min. 42.38). Is Kara of Temmer a new person or not?
I know is just gossip, sorry guys but for me seems new like an update or a change of photo maybe.

#5 2023-12-04 16:32:07

StarDeity
Banned

Gosia wrote:

This video is a bit old and some of the crew members appearing there are no longer onboard, and then there are other new ones. I have been thinking to make the updated crew members transcript for a while now, maybe I will at some point in the near future. From what I remember, Kara has been onboard for a while and I think she is still there. Greetings smile

Please do Gosia, would love to know about the current crew~ smile

#6 2023-12-04 16:46:40

Thanks Gosia, i think is very interesting, but as always if you decide to do it please mask them with only similar picture. I don't want to hear that the cabal make clones of them only because we wanted to know the real faces... also because not all of them wants to be public and this is very understood at least by me...

#7 2023-12-07 16:59:51

Tigerhawk

YES! If an updated video like this could be done, that would be fantastic!

Gosia wrote:

#8 2023-12-08 15:15:18

CyrusB

yes, go to video for knowing who is being mentioned from the Crew.   Zael, Arien, Pyxis Elexa, Aydan Isar, Tar'el and Ami'kleth are new.  Of course, Aneeka has passed on as well (RIP)

Board footer