You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-11 06:15:05

Marak60

Question DIRECTLY to the Swaruu team on board the Tolika

If your not from that direct team please don't put your idea's here I want to know directly from the them, thanks...:)

There is a lot of confusion right now around who is who and who can be trusted and it is not getting any better as each day passes, I have a VERY long list of people who I monitor and check what they say to try and establish what their motives are and who (if anyone) they work for or with. I want to put a short list of names here and I was hoping you could give me an idea of who is trust worthy and who is not (if you can) thanks..

1: Elon Musk
2: Alex Jones
3: Joe Rogan
4: David Ike
5: David Wilcock
6: Dr Steven Greer
7: Donald J Trump

My Full list is very Long but these few seem to be in the main stream focus at present and I am curious to know how they fit into the agenda.

Thanks for your efforts and assistance.

Last edited by Marak60 (2023-12-11 06:15:40)

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2023-12-11 12:28:22

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Question DIRECTLY to the Swaruu team on board the Tolika

1. They dont respond anything on the forum or anywhere in the social media. 2. Even if they did, our overall policy is not to talk about people, unless necessary. Some of the people you mentioned HAVE been mentioned in the videos. All you need to do is a transcript search on the website. Greetings.

Marak60 wrote:

If your not from that direct team please don't put your idea's here I want to know directly from the them, thanks...:)

There is a lot of confusion right now around who is who and who can be trusted and it is not getting any better as each day passes, I have a VERY long list of people who I monitor and check what they say to try and establish what their motives are and who (if anyone) they work for or with. I want to put a short list of names here and I was hoping you could give me an idea of who is trust worthy and who is not (if you can) thanks..

1: Elon Musk
2: Alex Jones
3: Joe Rogan
4: David Ike
5: David Wilcock
6: Dr Steven Greer
7: Donald J Trump

My Full list is very Long but these few seem to be in the main stream focus at present and I am curious to know how they fit into the agenda.

Thanks for your efforts and assistance.

#3 2023-12-11 12:34:54

Marak60

Ok... It was not asking to talk about anyone, I was wanting to know a simple trust or not trust response, that can not break any rules I am sure!  How do I do a transcript search, I have not done this before? AND.... to save time when I know how, who has been mentioned so I don't waste time looking for non-existent information thanks. Again I am sure being told who has already been spoken of can not go against any kind of rules as they have already been spoken of right?

Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#4 2023-12-11 14:20:40

ro2778

To do a transcript search go to https://swaruu.org/transcripts/ and type a key word into the search box. Or scroll down the page a bit to Table of Contents and search for key words in topic titles.

As for what has been said on people in your list, from memory:

Elon Musk - some flavour of cabal, his starlink satellites don't exist, and the car launch was fake. His rockets do go up and then go down, so that element is real.

Alex Jones - don't recall him being mentioned

Joe Rogen - don't recall him being discussed

David Icke - a very powerful starseed capable of influcing a lot of people, to the extent that the cabal would rather him be alive and isolated by censrship rather than dead and causing problems from the other side

David Wilcock - not discussed, but that guy is definitely some cabal agent

Steven Greer - looks like a Kingu reptile, definite agent given that he hasn't been assassinated, engaged in negative priming, where an agent is outspoken against the narratvies that his employer seeds. This is to create controlled opposition.

Trump - took everyone except Yazhi for a ride, now regarded as another cabal puppet and an even better example of negative priming.

see this transcript for an explanation of negative priming in relation to Greer: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/ufo-d … ena-swaruu

#5 2023-12-11 17:15:27

Marak60

WOW thanks for the reply, you kind of already answered everything here! But now I know how to search that will help, so thanks again!

Nikola Tesla...

#6 2024-01-01 07:50:12

I disagree about David Wilcock {the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce}.

#7 2024-01-01 12:44:31

Marak60

Krishna Davinci wrote:

Yes I am also not sold on that part either, in fact he has got a little weird recently? I have all his books but something is changing with him, can't put my finger on it? I feel it is linked to the "religious" side of him? But..... we will see!

Nikola Tesla...

#8 2024-01-02 10:11:35

He's getting attacked by negative entities.
His marriage fell apart.
His company has probs.
He's living in isolation.
There was a brush fire near his house.
So he's "going with the flowing" ... & his videos are "flexing."

#9 2024-01-02 11:38:12

Marak60

Krishna Davinci wrote:

He's getting attacked by negative entities.
His marriage fell apart.
His company has probs.
He's living in isolation.
There was a brush fire near his house.
So he's "going with the flowing" ... & his videos are "flexing."

That would do it!

Nikola Tesla...

#10 2024-01-07 05:35:23

Tigerhawk

Marak60 wrote:
Krishna Davinci wrote:

Yes I am also not sold on that part either, in fact he has got a little weird recently? I have all his books but something is changing with him, can't put my finger on it? I feel it is linked to the "religious" side of him? But..... we will see!

I used to like David Wilcock but have turned away from him. He spent a lot of time preaching about how the "white hats" were winning, Cabal members were about to be arrested and face tribunals, the ascension was coming, etc. Of course, none of it came to fruition. All of his "sources" were these government whistleblowers. I don't know if he was willingly deceitful or if he was just a useful idiot for the Cabal to spread misinformation through his "sources." I concluded he was controlled opposition whether he knew it or not. Either way, I got tired of his song and dance. I have to admit that I haven't listened to any of his content lately.

#11 2024-01-07 06:25:20

I personally met DW over a decade ago.  He's a very good person ... & BRILLIANT.  The cabal has made minor attempts to eliminate him.  Demonic entities attack him.  Disinfo is spread around about him.
Many of the "white hats" expected to "wrap up" the cabal ~ several times in the past 30+ years ... but each time the cabal with its demonic buddies {& now we learn the Galactic Federation??} had something else "up their sleeve" to prevent white-hat victory.
This is a really drawn-out battle we are witnessing ... & in which we are to some extent participating.  Although the "white hats" have genuinely believed they had the upper hand on various occasions, we are discovering that the proverbial war between good & evil is being waged between sides nearly equally powerful.  Therefore, the war probably will not be concluded any time soon ... especially considering that it's already been ongoing for millennia.

Board footer