You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-12 13:45:59

HelHun

Anniversary of the Mari Swaruu Channel

Happy Birthday!!!
Here's to many more.

Everything and everyone changes and this is an important and very wise step, congratulations and thanks to everyone who contributes and collaborates in this Mari project. Thank you for your effort and work Mari.

It is important if it is available, to delegate, you must have time and space to think and also enjoy what you love and want to do in addition to contributing to some purpose.

It seems super wise to me that your queen takes precautions and limits her presence in La Viera, especially in this context.

I also think the idea of making a book is SUPER. Given the volatility of YouTube.
I take this opportunity to suggest that number 1 include the presentation, many whys that can find answers to those who are beginning to know us, I say know us because several of us 6a are "old" in this. It would be a good initial reference as we move forward.
Because in the future, we will have to offer information in a gradual and organized manner. The first book could also be a general introduction to the areas that may be expanded upon in other reference volumes.

And... speaking of censorship in our matrix, how is your censorship controlled outside? because in my opinion it works quite well and keeps you well separated as races in "watertight compartments" with someone who regulates what you should know or believe as an intermediary.

Monetizing the channel has also been and is good to provide a way to return your work and effort for us, even if its "controllers" decide to retract, this opportunity must be maintained so that whoever can and wants can give back in whatever way they want.

It makes me smile that you are the princess. It fills me with pride and joy as well as peace of mind.

Last edited by HelHun (2023-12-12 14:09:37)

#2 2023-12-12 14:07:43

mes333

Re: Anniversary of the Mari Swaruu Channel

Oh wow happy 1st Birthday Mari of your channel! Very exciting and in case you like cake? I hope you enjoy some to celebrate!

You are such a huge impact on so many lives here including myself! It means so much to have found your channel and to take in all the information you share there. Thank you so very much from the bottom to top of my heart with much love and many best wishes on your book project to come!

Cool that the 1st Anniversary day is the 12th Day of the 12th Month. A good number and connects nice with base 12 math smile Very best congratulations on your title as princess that is amazing!

Last edited by mes333 (2023-12-13 12:07:30)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#3 2023-12-12 15:31:06

Brahman

Happy anniversary, Mari ♥️
You've got plenty of time until the 100th anniversary of your channel. big_smile
Let's see you grow up and hope to see you by then live, here or off Earth. Without the federation censorship. Lol

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#4 2023-12-12 16:09:52

Tecumseh

A Year? That was fast! Happy Anniversary!!!!

Thank you for all your dedication and perseverance Mari! And the information. It has helped me more than you know. Having your perspective on things in priceless.

Oh, and if I heard that right, you are a princess now. I was wondering who H.M. Alenym had picked to be her successor, I had been monitoring for that information. She picked you! Holy....   congratulations....I think. Sounds like a HUUUGGE job with astronomical responsibilities. Please elaborate more on how Taygetans choose their royalty. If you get this message. Gosia willing. They can elect/choose a Queen and the Queen can also choose a successor?

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#5 2023-12-12 17:40:31

Uurloq

Great job Mari, we appreciate your channel a lot! And I know that a year takes much longer when you are 15 years old than a year at my age. big_smile

So, princess huh. I didn't suspect of this because I thought the Queen of Taygeta had to be Taygetean. But other than that it makes sense, I'm sure you'll do great when the time comes.

#6 2023-12-12 19:27:25

mitkobs

Thank you, Mari, for sharing so much information. Your information is like a breath of fresh air and the videos are anticipated event from day to day for me.

#7 2023-12-12 20:46:05

Jupiter 9

celebrating.gif

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#8 2023-12-12 20:50:36

Jupiter 9

A small detail from the complex multi-timeline Swaruunian family tree:

In an alternate timeline Alenym gives birth to Stela of Erra

>> Stella of Erra then gives birth to Swaruu 1

>> Swaruu 1 gives birth through parthenogenesis to Swaruu Papriananda(Swaruu 2)

>> Swaruu 2 dies and in the afterlife she doesn't move on from the Swaruu 2 identity and lifetime and instead loops back to the Swaruu 2 fetus and relives the same Swaruu 2 lifetime. So what we would call Swaruu 3 is not the daughter of Swaruu 2, but Swaruu 2 repeating the same Swaruu 2 life. So Swaruu 2 does not give birth to Swaruu 3 and Swaruu 3 does not give birth to Swaruu 4 etc, but they are all Swaruu Papriananda(Swaruu 2) reliving the same life. That's where using numbers can be confusing.

>> Then after looping  7 times, Swaruu 9 stops looping and gives birth through parthenogenesis to Swarruu 10 (which is not Swaruu 2 repeating the same life but the daughter of Swaruu 2-9).

>> then Swaruu 10 gives birth to Swaruu 11( Mari) through parthenogenesis.

So if I haven't made a mistake and have understood correctly the Swaruu family tree soul-looping timetravelling multi-timeline spaggeti lol, Mari is part of the same Royal bloodline as Alenym and Alenym is Mari's Great Great Great  Grandmother(in Mari's timeline). ?

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-12-12 20:52:40)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#9 2023-12-12 21:02:12

Bigfeet_E

Congrats & enjoy the moment. smile

#10 2023-12-12 21:29:33

Chareva

Happy 1 year anniversary, Princess Mari! I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished on your YouTube channel. From developing quality content, navigating bureaucracy (humans struggle with that too),  performing your crew responsibilities, exercising, to keeping up with your studies and I'm sure other countless things. I also want you to know that you are a wonderful writer. You are able to take very complex ideas and break them down into simple thoughts. Thank you for keeping your phrases and sentences short. I understand that is difficult with so much information to convey. A book would be wonderful! If your channel or website were taken down, we would still have a physical record of your work. Beautiful Mari, please take time for yourself when you need it. You are allowed to be a teenager too. All my love to you and your team.

#11 2023-12-12 22:09:07

Horton HaW

Yes congrats! Thank you all! Please celebrate your achievements.

tumblr_nxf6hgBvx41s60oo7o1_400.gif

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-12-13 00:31:05)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#12 2023-12-12 22:10:43

Horton HaW

mes333 wrote:

Oh wow happy 1st Birthday Mari of your channel! Very exciting and in case you like cake? I hope you enjoy some to celebrate!

You are such a huge impact on so many lives here including myself! It means so much to have found your channel and to take in all the information you share there. Thank you so very much from the bottom to top of my heart with much love and many best wishes on your book project to come!

Cool that the 1st Anniversary day is the 12th Day of the 12th Month. A good number and connects nice with base 12 math smile Very best congratulations on your title as princess that is amazing!

https://i.giphy.com/26FPpSuhgHvYo9Kyk.gif

I am sorry, but this is really disturbing me.  Lol. Poor baby.

#13 2023-12-13 00:04:49

Scott Summers

First Anniversary!!

What a milestone it is in so many ways.

One year ago, the community was at a very low and sad point after Aneeka’s passing on 5 November. (On a happy side note: Aneeka’s higher self is now back. And with the bonus of having an original new name! Hehehehe.)

The community found out on 15 November and those were dark days for many of us.

Then out of the blue, Mari announced her YouTube channel. It took many by surprise and really lifted the mood in the community.

Since then, I am continually amazed by the (1)quality of the content; (2)consistency of the quality; and the (3)insane publication schedule.

Usually, you can only find at best 2 out of 3 above. It is extremely uncommon to find 3 out of 3.

This reveals an amazing work ethic and commitment.

From my human perspective on Earth, Mari would succeed in any endeavour on Earth. And I say this from having had the privilege of working with and studying from successful humans.

In other words, Mari would ace the challenge on Earth. No question about that.

It’s not always obvious how difficult it is to follow in the footsteps of a Swaruu. Each Swaruu performs at such a high level that it is daunting to “pick up the baton”, let alone carve out your own unique voice.

The fact that the Urmah have chosen to collaborate with Mari proves she has carved out her own voice in the Swaruu family. Cats choose, we don’t. big_smile

On a personal level, all spiritual growth I experienced can be directly attributed to Mari’s videos this past year. To this day, I still rewatch many videos!

To the Taygetans who have toiled silently in the background, I am deeply grateful to all of you.

#14 2023-12-13 08:00:23

akos996

Congrats on the full year!
Caught me by surprise in the youtube feed for sure. The videos definitely changed me for the better and probably have a lot to learn and apply still. Who knows what path I would've went down if not for the words of encouragement and guidance of Mari and for the whole team aboard Toleka and of course to Gosia and Robert for helping out in everything as always. Thank you.

Last edited by akos996 (2023-12-13 09:39:24)

#15 2023-12-13 12:14:13

mes333

Horton HaW wrote:

I am sorry, but this is really disturbing me.  Lol. Poor baby.

Haha big_smile @Horton HaW I admit seeing the little one’s GIF today seemed like there was a extra high of chocolate going on that was a bit scary. Another issue for me was I kept wanting to eat cake all day yesterday when I would pop on here smile

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#16 2023-12-13 12:20:20

Alec

Congratulations Mari, on this remarkable achievement—a milestone not just on a personal level but also on a historical scale. Your contributions will echo in history for the next century galaxy-wise. This isn't a one-way street; it's an exchange of information, love, and friendship between you and Humanity, mutually beneficial. May this mark the initiation of a enduring relationship/partnership between Taygetans, Swarrunians, Urmahs, and Humans.

Last edited by Alec (2023-12-13 12:20:53)

#17 2023-12-13 14:06:15

happy-anniversary-snoopy-celebrate-weomh04adj877k8p.gif
Mari i wish you the best, you all up there deserve it. Greetings for your achievements!

blossom-flower.gif

Last edited by Uncharted Universe (2023-12-13 17:06:56)

#18 2023-12-13 14:14:00

Full of love and gratitude

#19 2023-12-13 14:26:00

Ariya

Congratulations Mari for a year of sharing you wisdom with us on your YouTube channel.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to communicate with us. It means the world to me.

I have particularly loved your collaborations with Arishah, NaiShara, Kassia and Anna.

I am personally inspired by the leadership, resilience, and strength that you demonstrate - while always retaining a beautiful feminine energy. I have learnt a lot from you. You enrich my life on a daily basis.  Thank you.

Also thank to Taygetan CIC for all the work that goes on in the background. You are all appreciated ❤️

#20 2023-12-13 14:26:11

mariaTX89

Felicidades. Thank you and much gratitude from Austin, TX

Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts

#21 2023-12-13 16:14:56

Paganini

So beautifully expressed, Alec!  I second your sentiment. :-)

Alec wrote:

Congratulations Mari, on this remarkable achievement—a milestone not just on a personal level but also on a historical scale. Your contributions will echo in history for the next century galaxy-wise. This isn't a one-way street; it's an exchange of information, love, and friendship between you and Humanity, mutually beneficial. May this mark the initiation of a enduring relationship/partnership between Taygetans, Swarrunians, Urmahs, and Humans.

In La'kech

#22 2023-12-14 15:56:51

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:

Congratulations Mari for a year of sharing you wisdom with us on your YouTube channel.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to communicate with us. It means the world to me.

I have particularly loved your collaborations with Arishah, NaiShara, Kassia and Anna.

I am personally inspired by the leadership, resilience, and strength that you demonstrate - while always retaining a beautiful feminine energy. I have learnt a lot from you. You enrich my life on a daily basis.  Thank you.

Also thank to Taygetan CIC for all the work that goes on in the background. You are all appreciated ❤️

Very nice Ariya. The Taygetan et al giving back inspiration is SO appreciated in a world that sorely needs it. It means a great deal to me as well.

#23 2023-12-15 02:20:43

MikeSunTear

I found this channel a few months ago and I am very impressed.  I feel she is a starseed's best friend and all should follow her.  She highlights the problems with making money when raising collective consciousness is not a paying job.  I make 19th century style wool caps out of hand woven tweed cloth for cash. Mari's insights on Earth seem dead on target.  Many suspicions I have had , like overly literal and material interpretations of spiritual matters,  are often confirmed by Mari. She takes the Swarrunian ideas and presents them in a down to earth fashion .  I am deeply grateful for these videos.    I love that she is young and idealistic, so  I will take her ideas and make them work on Earth.

#24 2023-12-15 03:25:50

Betty L

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com … ipo=images
Thank you Mari and team for all of you dedication and research to inform us here on the planet. I really appreciate all of your hard work. Your work has helped me in my life here and I am living better because of what you have been able to convey to us in those videos. I am making better choices and I thought I knew but I didn't. Thank you and Congratulations.

Last edited by Betty L (2023-12-15 03:27:09)

It's presumptuous for us to think we are the only beings in the cosmos.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

Board footer