You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-14 18:08:07

Marak60

New Self-Replicating mRNA Vaccine Approved for Mass Production

This is a major attack and GENOCIDE event.... Time to react or just bend over, your choice!

Two weeks ago, Japan became the first country in the world to approve a new type of self-amplifying mRNA (sa-mRNA) vaccine.

A company called Meiji Seika Pharma released a statement on Nov. 28, announcing that it has been given government approval to manufacture and market their Kostaive sa-mRNA COVID vaccine.

What is a self-amplifying mRNA vaccine?

“Normal” mRNA vaccines work as such: a strand of modified mRNA that contains a sequence for making the spike protein of the SARS-COVID 2 virus is protected by a layer of lipid nanoparticles, which dissolves in the process of getting the mRNA strand into the body's cells. Once this RNA strand is delivered into the cell, the cell’s machinery takes it, manufacturers the spike protein that’s encoded on it, and that spike protein ultimately leads to the immune response. That’s an extremely simplified version of how that process works.

However, these new self-amplifying mRNA vaccines take this whole process a step further by integrating the genes that are needed to replicate the RNA.

LINK HERE:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/epochtv/n … %2BwqcE%3D

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2023-12-15 02:01:29

Horton HaW

Re: New Self-Replicating mRNA Vaccine Approved for Mass Production

Hate to break it to you, but all this nano has been self spreading and self-replicating for some time. This isn't new. They are already starting to freak people out with with the covid rising stuff. Some of this people are super frantic. Amazing, really they never figure anything out.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2023-12-15 04:11:06

Betty L

TSD.9111 wrote:

Yup and based on my short search into this, I might have spotted the UFOP race behind it, Arcturians (straight from Cabal HQ in CA).

Check out this article where it mentions the company/s behind it:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-023-03859-w

Snippet:

"When used as a booster in clinical testing, the newly authorized vaccine, ARCT-154 — developed by Arcturus Therapeutics in San Diego, California, and its partner CSL, a biotechnology firm headquartered in Melbourne, Australia — triggered higher levels of virus-fighting antibodies1 that circulated the body for longer than did a standard mRNA COVID-19 vaccine."

So the approval for the first human rats got secured in Japan, like your article mentioned, but it always starts in the West where the Cabal is still strong. Although on a planetary scale, it seems as if our star seed work to make our voices heard by the UFOP fell on deaf ears; since this is a clear sign that they don't care what the minority says. I personally say this is a sign for the Urmah and Taygetans to be more bold against the UFOP, since we all know where technology releases come from and its the UFOP as always.

And as a side note for those who think a company's name doesn't necessarily equate to the stellar source, YES it very well can and I'll prove it. We here know about the Maitre and their deep establishment on this planet with the Cabal. WELL there is an actual company, created around the time when Eisenhower made that deal with them, called MITRE (the capitalization is also not an acronym) and boy do they have their gray fingers in many sectors (manages federally funded research and development centers (FFRDCs) supporting various U.S. govt. agencies in the aviation, aerospace, defense, healthcare, homeland security, and cybersecurity fields, among others).

Links to read more for those curious:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitre_Corporation

https://www.mitre.org/

BACK to the new vaccines, so as you see with my example above, the name of a company CAN give you insight on the stellar side too, since they know the general people won't connect those dots given that in their dogma life outside this planet doesn't exist. So anyway, just wanted to share these things from my findings smile

Marak60 wrote:

This is a major attack and GENOCIDE event.... Time to react or just bend over, your choice!

Two weeks ago, Japan became the first country in the world to approve a new type of self-amplifying mRNA (sa-mRNA) vaccine.

A company called Meiji Seika Pharma released a statement on Nov. 28, announcing that it has been given government approval to manufacture and market their Kostaive sa-mRNA COVID vaccine.

“Normal” mRNA vaccines work as such: a strand of modified mRNA that contains a sequence for making the spike protein of the SARS-COVID 2 virus is protected by a layer of lipid nanoparticles, which dissolves in the process of getting the mRNA strand into the body's cells. Once this RNA strand is delivered into the cell, the cell’s machinery takes it, manufacturers the spike protein that’s encoded on it, and that spike protein ultimately leads to the immune response. That’s an extremely simplified version of how that process works.

However, these new self-amplifying mRNA vaccines take this whole process a step further by integrating the genes that are needed to replicate the RNA.

LINK HERE:

I know an Arcturian starseed and the Arcturians are good people. They have nothing to gain from harming us. Anyone can attach a name to something and especially when they want to make you look bad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-uUUQpxIeU&t=10s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi8iQ-al7DY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=332ltZVr6Pk

It's presumptuous for us to think we are the only beings in the cosmos.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#4 2023-12-15 19:21:48

Betty L

Thank you for sharing your findings. I believe that it is not Black and White so I will try and maintain neutrality. Unless the Taygetans or Swaruu's out right tell us differently, of course, then I can change my mind. big_smile

"This is not about singling out specific people within a race, heck there are even good Andromedans, but we still learned from the Toleka crew just how permissive and antagonistic they are as leading UFOP members. And the Arcturians are like the Andromedans in how they regard life on Earth, so even if some are more positive than others of their race, the majority are in agreement with plenty of regressive agendas that the Cabal is allowed to get away with and even get support (such as the technology transfers that they allow to be given to them). So again, the Arcturians at large are in agreement with UFOP agendas for Earth, even if there are good ones you know of, they are likely the minority among their race. Lastly, to a non-emotional race what is considered harmful is run through logic first and that can differ in what is allowed to happen than a race with emotions would accept. Arcturus Therapeutics sounds nice, but weather what they create supports that is another matter. Anyway, if you disagree that is fine, I'm not trying to convince anyone just sharing my findings."

It's presumptuous for us to think we are the only beings in the cosmos.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#5 2023-12-15 21:00:00

Presto33

I think the hostile attitude of some aliens to us, is because they are afraid of us, afraid that we could be very quickly EQUAL to them!
From the earliest times they suppressed us. Example from the Bible: Genesis 11:7. The Tower of Babel
And the LORD said, “If they have begun to do this as one people speaking the same language, then nothing they devise will be beyond them. Come, let Us go down and confuse their language, so that they will not understand one another’s speech.” So the LORD scattered them from there over the face of all the earth, and they stopped building the city.…

#6 2023-12-15 22:11:11

Paganini

There's a short video on their website that explains how the lunar particle works.  Yeah, lunar.  LUNAR® Mechanism of Delivery.  If I wasn't listening to Gosia's videos, Mari's, Za'el's, etc., I would think nothing of this and would probably consider it a good thing.  TSD, I was hoping that your findings were inaccurate because otherwise it appears that our only true friends/supporters are the Taygetans, Swaruunians, and Urmahs.  But at a quick glance just to find this little bit, LUNAR, makes me smh and really pisses me off.  We need to question EVERYTHING UP THERE, and not just down here.

Last edited by Paganini (2023-12-15 22:12:11)

In La'kech

#7 2023-12-16 11:30:46

Gosia
Administrator

The reason why negative ETs suppress us is not only because they know we are equal to them, but we are much more! They don´t have the same creative Source power, and they need us, our creativity, and our dark emotions of fear and suffering to feed off. We are not their equals, they are inferior to us.

Presto33 wrote:

I think the hostile attitude of some aliens to us, is because they are afraid of us, afraid that we could be very quickly EQUAL to them!
From the earliest times they suppressed us. Example from the Bible: Genesis 11:7. The Tower of Babel
And the LORD said, “If they have begun to do this as one people speaking the same language, then nothing they devise will be beyond them. Come, let Us go down and confuse their language, so that they will not understand one another’s speech.” So the LORD scattered them from there over the face of all the earth, and they stopped building the city.…

#8 2023-12-17 01:47:04

Horton HaW

Marak60 wrote:

LINK HERE:

It's always the same silly BS about mRNA.

From May 2021

Infertility Risks Of COVID-19 Injections, Spike Protein Shedding & Pfizer Is Self-Amplifying
https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com … mplifying/

#9 2023-12-17 16:04:32

Horton HaW

This is a catch-22. They want to misdirect to vaccines. People don't realize the 3 trillion dollar industry that is basically unregulated poisoning you. However, the realization of what is going on with the vaccines can open the door. That is why the narrative is controlled.

#10 2023-12-18 14:04:26

Gantzu

Horton HaW wrote:

Hate to break it to you, but all this nano has been self spreading and self-replicating for some time. This isn't new. They are already starting to freak people out with with the covid rising stuff. Some of this people are super frantic. Amazing, really they never figure anything out.

Probably this.. Shedding was very noticeable early on. At times I avoided people at my office that recently had a boost. Not because of fear but I got this thick feeling in my head when close. Almost like I was allergic to a specific perfume. I'm not allergic to anything and the feeling went away a few weeks after and could appear at some other person if they received one.

At my office I'm probably the only one un-vaxxed. Everyone except me is sick much more then usual. It's like they have zero immune system.

What I'm thinking is that this self replicating one is to make sure it's spread to all the earlier recipients since there is a quite large amount of them refusing to take another one.

Board footer