You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-15 23:23:22

PinkChopper

Sharing A Song Of Mine Called "Give Me Clarity"

Hello my beautiful people! ~hee hee~ I thought I would share a song I wrote many years ago because it's a really great song HOWEVER ~ Please note: During the writing of the song, I was still under the mind control program of being "left behind" as the "Christian doctrine" describes so I no longer resonate with the last Lyrics in this song (truthfully, I never did but I digress ~hee hee~) but I still wanted to share because it's cute altogether. (PS: Forgive me for that hair and makeup in the thumbnail. ~hee hee~ I'm not sure what I was thinking on that one!)
https://youtu.be/40m2tnVeBww?feature=shared

#2 2023-12-16 18:30:21

Paganini

Re: Sharing A Song Of Mine Called "Give Me Clarity"

Regina! I love this song! It has such a groovy beat. You had me dancing. :-)  Maybe do an updated version with revised lyrics?  Now that you have ‘Clarity’.  Thank you so much for sharing!

In La'kech

#3 2023-12-17 22:42:22

PinkChopper

Re: Sharing A Song Of Mine Called "Give Me Clarity"

Thank you!!! That truly does mean a lot to me. I thought about revising the lyrics but just never did it. Ha! Perhaps that's something I can use to FOCUS ON because I'm so mind blown, scatter brained to the extremes all the time that I have a million projects or ideas but nothing ever gets accomplished. I'm pretty sure music is what I'm supposed to be doing however, I have no friends much less friends who are musicians so the motivation has dwindled. I did sing with a 13 piece rhythm and blues band however it just so happens to be that the exact timing of my desire or need to be on stage most which would be these last 3-5 years suddenly brought the other band members into a lack of desire to play anymore so I'm just sorta stuck in limbo with a desire to perform yet no outlet to do so. Ugh. ~hee hee~  Anyway ~ I do appreciate your kind words as I've somehow lost confidence I used to have so every thing counts for me these days. Thanks again and Take care.

Board footer