You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-16 12:26:38

Marak60

Planet of the Apes

Just a quick question, as we know 90% of what Hollywood produces is in some way a message or some form of disclosure. And so I have a question.... The movie series Planet of the Apes and all the subsequent movies and spin off's we see today are they based in any kind of reality, is there an intelligent interstellar race like what we see in planet of the apes? As they are so close to the human form anyway and even our apes are very intelligent, I was wondering if there is anything you can tell us on this subject? Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2023-12-17 14:37:11

Marak60

Re: Planet of the Apes

Also as an add on to this topic, the movie Avatar we know shows the immersion pods and is pretty much on target, but what about their world? Are there planets and civilizations as beautiful as show in the program? Or is it just made up for the show, I persoanlly feel that everything we see is some kind of disclosure. Right from the kinds of worlds like the "Walking Dead" to the beautiful "Avatar" it all exisits and that all of it in some way is true or exists? Am I correct in this? Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#3 2023-12-19 20:57:50

Ariya

Re: Planet of the Apes

Marak60 wrote:

Also as an add on to this topic, the movie Avatar we know shows the immersion pods and is pretty much on target, but what about their world?

I love Avatar. It has to be one of my favourite films. The world and wildlife felt soo familiar to me!

Marak60 wrote:

Are there planets and civilizations as beautiful as show in the program? Or is it just made up for the show …

No doubt these worlds exist. I have seen many similar worlds in dreams.

Have you read this transcript about Cyndriel / Aldebaran?
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/cyndriel … n-no-video

This is Aneeka’s impression of this deeply mystical planet. I would love to visit…

… When dawn breaks or when the sun sets, it dominates the entire horizon with a soft orange glow and its prominent rings glowing chrome or silver. Truly a very alien scene. There are no words to express what it is like to be there in Cyndriel. It has been said that it resembles "Tatoonie", Luke Skywalker's planet from Star Wars, but no, it doesn't, no. There is simply no comparison.

Cyndriel is a dream. It's a metaphysical place. Over the top. It fills your senses. Bordering on the bizarre, on the psychedelic. Really, I'm not exaggerating. Everything there is just unreal. I was there in 2016 just before I arrived here in March 2016. The Ventra ship that I was crew of as a cadet made a stop there…

Mari also did a video about Cyndriel
https://youtu.be/izRZnnefDqc

Board footer