You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-18 06:40:17

Marak60

Cyber Attack in 2023

Obama just released a Netflix movie showing a Cyber attack which brings the world to a holt/end times... You can see a break down of that here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa4i-OJDLrA

What is the Tagetian take on this possible attack do you think it has anything to do with the AUDIT the Federation is getting in December? I remember Mari saying nothing good ever follows these meetings, at least not for us!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2023-12-18 10:00:40

Pymander

Re: Cyber Attack in 2023

I have seen posts about the movie and it does appear to be strong predictive programming. I do wonder how much influence the Taygetans and the Urmahs will have on what's allowed to take place in the future.

#3 2023-12-18 11:18:01

Marak60

Pymander wrote:

I have seen posts about the movie and it does appear to be strong predictive programming. I do wonder how much influence the Taygetans and the Urmahs will have on what's allowed to take place in the future.

My hope is that this is part of the reason the Urmah made their threat to the federation, that is that they will not allow them to go so far as in a fake alien invasion etc...  Because this could possible be a prelude to that exact false flag event! So I am just wondering how far will they (Urmah and Tagetians) allow this nightmare to play out. From the information I have seen and found I think this coming year will be the year they push total control of the Internet, first by a false flag shutdown blamed on China or whoever then saying that to prevent this in the future you must register or be licensed to use the net and be completely tracked and restricted to "allowed" information which in turn will be part of your digital ID system. Also I believe they will try to collapse the money system so as to bring in the digital PROGRAMMABLE currency the central bank wants which in turn will allow them to put an EXPIRY date on your savings, they have openly stated that if you don't use it you lose it!   Thus giving them absolute and total control over every single aspect of your life. Your digital ID will have a score system like in China and if your not conforming like refusing vaccines or your carbon foot print to big or anything they deam as bad you will be locked out of your account or have some kind of penalty imposed.

Unfortunately, I feel this is our new year present! To me this agenda is taking it way to too far and I hope that our allies also see it this way and actually do something about it, I can not see any way out apart from a direct physical conflict with this dark power as it just twists the screws even harder every time we seem to make progress, it is beyond the limits of ANY agreement any of us would have made, this I am 100% sure of and as such invalidates the bogus "non-interference" bull shit the federation has used as an excuse for everything. The problem with the federation is that it is run (apparently) by races that lack the ability of empathy or even care of what and how the Human soul functions or needs to be treated to achieve our desired soul journey. So I for one do NOT agree to this and will do whatever is within my power to END them PERMANENTLY... It really is that simple, and complex!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#4 2023-12-18 20:56:29

Horton HaW

Yep! Get ready. Don't forget good old Santa Klaus.

Via Cyber Attack, Immigration Or Vaccination Your Digital ID Is Coming & The Collapse Of Zionism
https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com … -collapse/

https://twitter.com/TheMcgWire/status/1 … 7633821968

I knew somebody had to go there. Lol

Klaus Schwab's "Cooking With Klaus" Christmas Special - Santa Klaus Cookies
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NLlOOr2KDqw

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-12-19 01:01:30)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#5 2023-12-19 00:51:29

Horton HaW

FTR I don't consent to this sick psychopathic agenda either. However, too many people are just too programmed. How extreme this is being allowed is inexcusable. It goes beyond permissive.

#6 2023-12-19 06:09:27

Marak60

Horton HaW wrote:

FTR I don't consent to this sick psychopathic agenda either. However, too many people are just too programmed. How extreme this is being allowed is inexcusable. It goes beyond permissive.

That's why I wrote the other post calling for help from the Urmah and Tagetians after hearing the Urmah threat I had a ray of hope, the line has been crossed and they are just taking it further every single day. It is VERY clear the entire world does not want this (apart form the fake/not real people of the matrix).  It is TIME to bring the ships into view and to start deactivating the weapons and systems of the Deep state. I have never felt more strongly about anything and this is all I seem to think of now, the defeat of the deep state, I try hard not to let the fear creep in as this only gives them power, so when I feel that I re-focus on victory. But we all have only so much resistance and unless there is some kind of obvious reaction and support then I am not sure how long we/I can go?

The big argument for not doing anything directly seems to be about "Free will" and that frustrates the crap out of me, because what about MY free will? WHY is it OK to put the bad agenda's free will above mine? WHY is it OK for the attack to continue when my free will is screaming enough, is my free will not worth as much? And as I have stated MANY times I do NOT consent and I am awake to it all, so were is the "Free Will" in that situation?

Anyway I am rambling now, just frustrated and angry at the entire shit show and have had enough. I have had to fight my entire life and I am tired now and need the "Second wave" to step up! I will still help but I have a lot of bullet hole in my amour.....

Nikola Tesla...

#7 2023-12-20 00:45:38

I'm feeling the cyber attack is their next play.

It's all over MSM.

IMO, they will bring down the internet, then reinstate it, but the new conditions will be a digital ID to be able to use the internet.

#8 2023-12-20 10:57:04

Marak60

wandereringsoul wrote:

I'm feeling the cyber attack is their next play.

It's all over MSM.

IMO, they will bring down the internet, then reinstate it, but the new conditions will be a digital ID to be able to use the internet.

You are correct they are also speaking about a LICENSE to use the net which is what connects to your digital ID, vaccine status and carbon foot print to the system. So if your not up to date with all your requirements you can not get your "License". For me this is going to be the hardest one to get around as I know the climate change agenda is a scam to depopulate the earth and I have never taken a vaccine nor will I ever take one and the carbon foot print is just another way to restrict and tax you. I am not sure how I will deal with this? I pretty much can't function without the net as it is my window into the world as I am retired and do not work so I will basically be imprisoned...

Nikola Tesla...

#9 2023-12-24 17:58:19

Marak60

Following up on this even more it seems the net is starting to "catch on" to this Obarma movie predicting the cyber attack, I have found more and more sources are starting to think EXACTLY as I was predicting here, that is the cabal need to show their intent to allow them to carry out thier plans.

Now as Mari stated when the december "audit" happens no good ever comes to the humans after this and in fact there is ALWAYS some kind of even worse event. I think we are now seeing what this audit will bring..... They are stepping up the drama. The main issue we face which in my opinion is a game changer is that they will shut off the net and only allow you back through their "protected" gates, for your security of course! So this will be game over for us here because you can bet your ass this kind of forum will be ban....

Not only this but EVERY single alternative media or poinion that is not fittnig exactly with the agenda will be shut down, this is their wet dream because  the net as it is now is their greatest thorn in the side, and this is how they will pull it out. AND..... they will do this BEFORE the elections so that Trump can not delay them and at the same time keep him out of power.

So I want to know HOW can we change this? What can we do to stop it, I am at a loss here? There are many other life problems that will follow from this, to many to mention here, from travel, food shopping power supply and the list goes on...... It is thier EUTOPIA and our HELL on Earth.

The WEF Klauss (Dr Evil) already told us from the stage life will NEVER go back to what it was again ever and we will face many, many more hardships! However, their vision is a far worse nightmare then the one we are already in. 

The Elites are building survial bunkers even more now, look at Mark SUCKERBURG he has just constructed a $212,000,000 survival bunker in Hawii.... They know something is coming and they are hiding like cocroaches in the dark

SO...... WHat can we do and more importantly what will our Alies allow to go down?

here is one example:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXbqFoJCOS0

Last edited by Marak60 (2023-12-24 18:55:04)

Nikola Tesla...

#10 2023-12-25 00:54:57

Horton HaW

You can prepare as best you can. Not much else. That includes resolve. Not looking forward to it. I said it before. I can't believe the best they can come up with is a Bad B movie plot. Definitely not very creative.

Za'al's recent video was well suited to this topic.

However, I was heartened to hear Athena's words. I meet people everyday that are more aware than one would think. Most not, but plenty have a clue.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-12-25 01:00:09)

#11 2023-12-25 18:02:28

Gabriel

Marak60 don't feed into their timeline.

This timeline is unstable given all the time travel and temporal wars.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#12 2023-12-26 10:40:51

Marak60

Gabriel wrote:

Harder to do when everything is in your face 24/7 we need to find a balance of awareness without feeding it, but the head in the bucket idea just does not work either... it is a difficult one that's for sure!

Nikola Tesla...

#13 2023-12-26 17:11:38

Ariya

Marak60 wrote:
Gabriel wrote:

Harder to do when everything is in your face 24/7 we need to find a balance of awareness without feeding it, but the head in the bucket idea just does not work either... it is a difficult one that's for sure!

My approach is to be researched and aware of these kind of scenarios,  but not to dwell on them or give any fear.

The cabal only wants massive control over they population because they are insecure and afraid that if we ever fully awaken to our true power it could become very unpleasant for them.

And the more they attempt to control the population, the more people wake up. We saw this during the plandemic.

Aside from this, the outer world is only a reflection of our inner consciousness. If we can cultivate a mindset of resilience and have an expectation of positive outcome- we will see this reflected in how we experience future events.

To embody the energy of independence there are some practical things you can do. For me this means growing some of my own food, herbs for medicine, trading / barter services products, holding cash and precious metals. Being mentally strong and centred.

Above all remain ungovernable, fearless and up for adventure- that’s what we are here for! Manifest a beautiful world for yourself and loved ones- and by doing so you will positively effect the collective experience.

#14 2023-12-26 18:28:11

Your whirld is the past-tense-verb of your thinking-state, knowledge-base, it is the gravitational-field-manifestation of your thoughts out of the aether into light and matter, form. One solution I have is: Get a claim-of-life and leave the ailing-birth-certificate-system and it's fiction-fiat-money systems behind if you want to skip the chip.

Fortheclaimofthelife.com.

If you're considered lost-at-sea since you were born, don't you want to get out of that system which sees you as a number and join one where you have a whirld that mirrors your knowledge instead of distorts it?

#15 2023-12-27 01:13:28

Alec

Ariya wrote:
Marak60 wrote:
Gabriel wrote:

My approach is to be researched and aware of these kind of scenarios,  but not to dwell on them or give any fear.

The cabal only wants massive control over they population because they are insecure and afraid that if we ever fully awaken to our true power it could become very unpleasant for them.

And the more they attempt to control the population, the more people wake up. We saw this during the plandemic.

Aside from this, the outer world is only a reflection of our inner consciousness. If we can cultivate a mindset of resilience and have an expectation of positive outcome- we will see this reflected in how we experience future events.

To embody the energy of independence there are some practical things you can do. For me this means growing some of my own food, herbs for medicine, trading / barter services products, holding cash and precious metals. Being mentally strong and centred.

Above all remain ungovernable, fearless and up for adventure- that’s what we are here for! Manifest a beautiful world for yourself and loved ones- and by doing so you will positively effect the collective experience.

Everybody please listen to Ariya.
This is exactly on point.

Note 1: The title of this topic won't be happening in this "timeline", it might happen, but not "here", so don't worry about it.

Note 2: Stop using: "They will".

Note 3: Stop feeding. Divert your point of attention to other things unrelated.

Note 4: Have a nice day smile

Marak60 wrote:

Harder to do when everything is in your face 24/7

It's in your face because you agree to be in your face.

#16 2023-12-27 12:00:57

Marak60

Alec wrote:

It's in your face because you agree to be in your face.

Now I know I have a mental issue...:) I need a serious chat with myself about this. I may have done so but I am now very tired of the "In your face" part!

Nikola Tesla...

Board footer