You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-19 09:01:59

akos996

How do you reflect on dreams in general?

In the last couple of days I've had some pretty ugly dreams which is not super bad but still leaves me puzzled as I do not know why I see that. Usually I see a nightmare if I consume horror content or if I am scared in real life, but I don't know what to make of my mind why it would want to show me scary creatures and gruesome things in my dream. And it is weird since it feels very real as if I was joining in a parallel reality where these things are normal and people just don't care about it. It's the second time I wake up in a dream which I could describe as a warzone of demons against humans. I am never affected or attacked as if I was protected in a way other than just having the memory of it is weird.

Same goes with normal dreams, I always like to make sense of them and deduct something from them but sometimes they are just as they are and I can't really see any. I could go on about details but I don't know if I should.

I remember some point made about dreams in Swaruu Oficial that they can be just astral junk but what does that even mean?

To me dreaming is very important part of daily life and I don't know if seeing a bad or good dream means that in my waking life I am more prone to have a good experience also or not. I would like to believe that even scary dreams are sort of a reflection of a fight that goes on in reality as all physical reality is just a "slice of the astral".
So... What do you guys think and anyone else thinking a lot about their dreams? Can it be a reflection of addiction in my life because I have an addictive personality? But still it wouldn't speak volumes about the very complex things happening in the dreams. Huh...

#2 2023-12-19 12:52:16

Marak60

Re: How do you reflect on dreams in general?

Ok very interesting topic and one I find extremely captervating as I have some rather set idea's about them. In my life they have evolved quite a bit as I started to understand what they are and why I am having them, but yes some can be just your unconcious "un-packing" the trash to make room for the important stuff.

However, I found as I mentioned, they have evolved and so I get less and less "junk" dreams (or at least stop remember those ones).  Most of my dreams now are (to me) memories of my past or previous lives, I see and relive situations so vividly and clearly and I KNOW what they are... I love those dreams, not all of them are on this planet, in fact most aren't. Also I constantly communicate, see and touch and go inside ET craft and quite often given tours with explanations of what each thing is and does.  However, what is interesting is that every single ET contact and interaction is alays with Human looking ET's I have never encounted a greys or any other kind of ET in that respect. Even the craft I see and enter are not the usual disk (some are) but rather more like what the Tolika looks like in all sizes and shapes, some even long and thin almost like a train?   

My dreams are always in full colour and very vivid, and seem more clear and real then when I am awake, my awake state does not feel real to me, everything feels false. In these dreams I can shape shift and fly and do other super human things. Flying is a big one I do that a lot and so is levetation I float about 6 inches off the ground and can move just by thinking were I want to go and I move there. I have many times shape shifted into other forms like a huge wolf and when I looked though his eyes everything around me had a purple huge to it and the moon was luminious purple. I was seeing a different wave length.

I have had many apocalyptic dreams and seen the moon crash into the Earth many times, along with huge ocean waves coming towards me so large they scrape the clouds, I have been in the middle of volcanic erruptions and walked through lave. Also I often dream I am underwater and can breath normally, this is quite a common one.  I understand these dreams and what they mean to me, so even though at first they seem frightening that soon passes and I observe the results.

I live for my dreams....:) I can't wait at night to see what comes next, even the bad ones because now I have learned to master my nightmares.  One reoccuring one is when I am in a dark street and a group of thugs are going to attack me, I try to find alternative escape routes but can not so eventually it comes down to a confrontation. This is were I have learned how to deal with them I always win and in fact quite enjoy it! However, I have at times hit my wife in her sleep and kicked the cat off the bed..:) Both of them don't appreciate this much..:)

When I wake up I always look for the message in them, why, what and how is it tryng to speak to me? Almost always I can see the message or understand why I had that dream.  My most favorite ones are when I am traveling or walking through other worlds and can see the difference to my current world, the different buildings, roads, transport even the vegitation and colours of the trees and plants. One world had snow white trees with bright red leaves and sky was the most beautiful blue and the moon was so close you could almost touch it! The buildings were very modern and the poeple while human were not, there were differences and so was their atire.

So in answer to your question... YES I do think a lot about my dreams I in fact study them. It can be a lot of things but if you truly want to know you will, just allow them to talk to you, relax and think what did I learn or need to see in this? Also remember it can be somewhat distorted at time but this is just your mind trying to make sense of it. I have reached a point were I can now actively take part in my dream as I know it is a dream and I can direct it and do things I like to do, for example fly like super man...:)

Lastly ENJOY them, even the bad ones probably more so as these will have a message for you, it is your special journey... Hope that helped?

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#3 2023-12-19 13:21:21

Marak60

One thing I forgot to mention here, I have also learned how to renter dreams after being woken, as I mentioned above I can get a little animated...:) during a dream and I could be talking, pushing or kicking and my wife will hit me back and tell me to stop it! Thus waking me up, however, I can now go back into the same dream and continue it if I so chose to and it does not matter how many time I get woken up! Or if I need to use the bathroom, I just keep my focus on the dream until I get back to bed and I am right back there again, it gets easier to do the more you do it. This is usually the time you can take control of the dream as well. Give it a try!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#4 2023-12-19 16:24:15

Gantzu

From recent experience I believe dreams can also show alternative realities/timelines of coming events. A sudden catastrophic dream about something might not be a premonition but a showing what could've been reality in a lower vibration version of your timeline.

It could be a reflection of events going on in the "background" of normal reality for sure. If that's what your gut is telling you then I'm sure there is something to it.

#5 2023-12-19 18:10:06

Marak60

Gantzu wrote:

From recent experience I believe dreams can also show alternative realities/timelines of coming events. A sudden catastrophic dream about something might not be a premonition but a showing what could've been reality in a lower vibration version of your timeline.

It could be a reflection of events going on in the "background" of normal reality for sure. If that's what your gut is telling you then I'm sure there is something to it.

I have no doubt about the Prophetic capabilities of our dreams and usually this is shown to us in an abstract way, such as the moon crashing into the earth or a huge wave coming at you. It does not mean the moon will crash into the world but it is about a catastrophic world event of great magnitude that will forever change our lives. And water is usually a sign of emotions, so to see a huge wave for example can/could relate to a huge wave of emotions that will swallow us up due to one event or the other. Each sign/pointer is unique to each individual and your subconscious will speak to you about these things in ways it knows you can interpret if you truly wish to know. So what may have a meaning for me in my dream does not or may not mean it is the same for you if you have a similar one.

But yes most definitely we can see the future other timelines and realities we just need to untangle and interpret them...:) I love my dream time!

Nikola Tesla...

#6 2023-12-19 18:30:37

Bigfeet_E

Unfortunately i don't have the luxury on having time reflecting on dreams. Most of the times i get pulled out abruptively by 4:15 h when i have to get up, setting my radio/alarmclock. Made it in to a habit to instantly get out of bed, so i have the time to simmer up.
Whatever i was dreaming is an instant haze to my memory and not given much credit as the dreamstate isn't so vivid anyways that it makes a lasting impression. The very rare occasion did it does a bit more than usual, i tend to remember the feel of the moments that gives the basis to its explanation. Cuz the scenario play is just the reflection of that.

#7 2023-12-19 18:59:27

Marak60

Bigfeet_E wrote:

Unfortunately i don't have the luxury on having time reflecting on dreams. Most of the times i get pulled out abruptively by 4:15 h when i have to get up, setting my radio/alarmclock. Made it in to a habit to instantly get out of bed, so i have the time to simmer up.
Whatever i was dreaming is an instant haze to my memory and not given much credit as the dreamstate isn't so vivid anyways that it makes a lasting impression. The very rare occasion did it does a bit more than usual, i tend to remember the feel of the moments that gives the basis to its explanation. Cuz the scenario play is just the reflection of that.

I have a little bit of information for you that you may not believe..:) But your dreams and dream state is EXACTLY as vivid and real as mine ALWAYS... The only difference here is that you have trained your mind to work around your instant and abrupt "get out of bed for work" system, BUT... you will find that it is exactly like mine and one of the hints here is the fact you said "...The very rare occasion did it does a bit more than usual..." These rare occasions are in fact the NORMAL occasion but you have just not adjusted to them.

I get woken up at least three times a night

1: about 1:00am for the bathroom
2: 3:00am when the cat pats me in the face for his biscuits, he sits on my chest and softly touches my face with is paw till I wake up and feed him (EVERY DAY without fail)
3: 5:00am get up and start the day by driving my wife to work (48 mile round trip) twice a day so 96 mile trip! 

So it is very rare that I get a good nights sleep, actually I don't. However, over the past 15 years I have forced/trained myself in dream work and as you do this it does not matter when you get up or how many times you wake up you can still do it. For example as you state "...instantly get out of bed, so i have the time to simmer up..." This is were I would start during this point I would just quickly write what I remember on a pad. Then during the day I would (as time permitted) read it and try to remember the rest eventually you will remember more and more until you will reach a point when you can remember all of the dream you need to, to get your message.

I no longer need to write my dreams down, but I do on rare occasions when they are something spectacular or truly meaningful to me. Especially when I get numbers, dates or names, this is important. For me now all I need to do is remember one part of any dream and the rest just comes back, so no note pad needed.

It really all depends on how important this topic is to you? As the old saying goes, if it is important to you, you will find the time and the way.  However, you must make up your own mind about this I am not here to tell you what you should do..:) All I can say is that if you invest the time in this topic you will be greatly rewarded as 1/3 of our life is spent here I want to enjoy ALL my life not just 2/3 of it...:) Plus..... you learn so much and can achieve so much for me it is better than this 3D matrix life and it is a time when I can truly be free, I love it.

Nikola Tesla...

#8 2023-12-19 19:49:48

Ariya

I’ve been exploring the astral for a long time, coming to the conclusion that the ‘physical world’ is simply a more persistent dream than those we have while asleep. I love the dream world, and find that exploring the realms within dreams helps me to understand myself and the world around me.

I have found that simply being aware of my dreams, (noting them down, or talking about them upon awakening) makes recall easier.

I have found notes and drawings from years ago detailing dreams that were deeply prophetic and over time, played out in my life.

For me, the dreamscape is a natural, integrated and deeper part of my inner being. It is a bridge to inner realms where communication with other aspects of myself and others may occur. Naturally occurring lucid dreams have a profound impact on me, I can often feel the dream impact physically on my body or in the world in my waking day.

#9 2023-12-19 20:39:45

mes333

I am a newbie at writing down my dreams just started recently. Makes me feel closer to the astral world and a bit more connected to it in doing so now. Seems I have been holding out on myself until I started writing dreams down and remembering the various adventures and experiences in them. I take a couple moments to collect my memories when I awake and it mostly comes back to me. The best way I remember is when I awake during the dream, seems to stick better this way, though I guess it might be less complete or maybe it is complete and I was meant to awake that way? All very interesting and cool, enjoying the experience though haven't had any crazy or scary ones yet since I started.

Last edited by mes333 (2023-12-19 20:41:32)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#10 2023-12-21 16:50:32

Horton HaW

akos996 wrote:

In the last couple of days I've had some pretty ugly dreams which is not super bad but still leaves me puzzled as I do not know why I see that. Usually I see a nightmare if I consume horror content or if I am scared in real life, but I don't know what to make of my mind why it would want to show me scary creatures and gruesome things in my dream. And it is weird since it feels very real as if I was joining in a parallel reality where these things are normal and people just don't care about it. It's the second time I wake up in a dream which I could describe as a warzone of demons against humans. I am never affected or attacked as if I was protected in a way other than just having the memory of it is weird.

Same goes with normal dreams, I always like to make sense of them and deduct something from them but sometimes they are just as they are and I can't really see any. I could go on about details but I don't know if I should.

I remember some point made about dreams in Swaruu Oficial that they can be just astral junk but what does that even mean?

To me dreaming is very important part of daily life and I don't know if seeing a bad or good dream means that in my waking life I am more prone to have a good experience also or not. I would like to believe that even scary dreams are sort of a reflection of a fight that goes on in reality as all physical reality is just a "slice of the astral".
So... What do you guys think and anyone else thinking a lot about their dreams? Can it be a reflection of addiction in my life because I have an addictive personality? But still it wouldn't speak volumes about the very complex things happening in the dreams. Huh...

Do keep in mind we are under attack. Try sleeping with stones under your pillow or on your person. Also listen to good music before sleeping.
Seriously, yesterday I was ranting about negative entities, while setting up more grids. Lol. Be clear and have them leave, they are not invited.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-12-21 16:51:09)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#11 2023-12-25 00:20:21

akos996

Bigfeet_E wrote:

Same here. The emotions I feel during the events tells a lot for sure.

Sorry guys I tend to forget about everything and I just noticed there's a huge wall of replies. It makes me very happy.

Horton
yes I always sleep with an amethyst under my pillow. It helps I think.

Same with taking notes. Even if it doesn't train my memory it's still very much fun to read back the wacky stuff I wrote down months or years ago.

Marak60
I feel similarly about prophetic meanings. You attract it (if it's a future possibility) but I guess even seeing the future on a screen is still not 100% real since time branches out every little moment exponentially and your feelings draw you to what is the likely. It's an oversimplification.
My gut tells me some of these dreams was me fighting in the "4D" in the present time as my body is sleeping and I see ugly crap.
I had a dream where it felt like I was a soldier or guard in a watchtower walking on metal railings high up and looking down in the deep dark night, saw trees and plains and ugly creatures crawling around looking for something desparately. Other visions of me walking/running around the sewers and encountering more ugly stuff. Not sure if I had anything on me but felt like a standoff.

Beware this part might be a bit too graphic between the quotes:
"""""""
And I remember the start of this dream where I was walking up a building stairway and had to step over corpses of people. I clearly remember them being completely skinned head to toe and laying in a puddle of their own blood. I just looked at it with a feeling of fear and disappointment.
And in the building I sat at a big table (like I was a board member having a meeting) with people but don't know what was the topic. It's a mess... It felt like a normal day in the lower astral.
"""""""

This was one dream. Of course I have beatiful dreams also but whatever.
Sometimes I wake up hearing a song in my head as if it was an alarm or as if it was a "message of the day" that I should make sense of. Sometimes I see a face in my mind of some people I recognize. I think saw the face of Athena once maybe I don't know. That was funny. It makes no sense. I just smiled and shrugged and called myself stupid for seeing things because I don't always trust my mind with all the weird crap it does sometimes. I love the moment of waking up. It's a perfect blur of reality of me and the haze of dreams sifting into eachother as it slowly fades into the material awake moment.

Last edited by akos996 (2023-12-25 00:37:57)

Board footer