You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-20 05:17:47

WXMM

Alex Collier has a paragraph describing the feeling of the fifth densi

Because we're all extremely powerful, look at what we've done, look at what we’ve done already, it’s stunning!

An experience that I had… when I go on board [an Andromedan ship], they’re fifth density beings, immediately that I come onboard, a belt is put on me and essentially what the belt does is that it holds all of my atoms together, so that I don’t I'll fly apart because I’m a third density being.

My vibration is very slow compared to them, this belt regulates it, regulates the speed of my atoms so that I can actually coexist with them.

Now what’s fascinating about that, what's fascinating about fifth density as a third density being is that my body is moving before my thoughts are. In other words, if they start walking, I'm walking before I start to think about walking, because I’m now I’m connected directly to my higher self, to my soul. I’m not waiting for my ego to click in and say ‘okay start walking’.

The other thing that was very very difficult, I’m going to give Joan Ocean credit for this because she brought it up yesterday in a conversation we had, is you feel like you’re loosing yourself, you feel like your just dissipating, becoming invisible and you’re actually not. What’s happening is that on a higher vibration your ego doesn’t exist, it falls away, it simply cannot exist in that harmonic, it has no relevance whatsoever.

And then what happens is, and it that takes some time to adapt, is you're confronted with who you really [are]. You're introduced to yourself, and at first you don't recognize it because we’re so conditioned to this. You know, we’re so conditioned to all of this, that this is what feels real.

Logically we know we have a soul, when we meditate we get into that space but we're still totally conscious of the fact we are in a physical form. There, in fifth density, my experience has been, you don’t even think about the physical form at all, you're moving, your physical form is trying to catch up to you. It's absolutely amazing.

What’s also amazing is that if you close your eyes and see 360° around you. You know exactly what's going on everywhere.

I could feel every one that was around me. I could feel their emotions. I could feel them look at me. I could feel them think about my appearance, what I represented, how I was standing, all of those things. I didn't always hear the telepathic communication because a lot of it wasn't directed specifically at me.

When it is, you hear it and it’s like we’re speaking now, and you'd know that it's coming from someone, because they’re looking directly at you. Except their mouth isn’t moving but you're having the dialogue, and for those of you who were medium’s or channels you know exactly what that's like.

----------

To be honest, Swaruu and others have not provided such a detailed description.

#2 2023-12-20 07:37:35

cosmic Mind

Re: Alex Collier has a paragraph describing the feeling of the fifth densi

Beautiful descriptions,  thank you for sharing it

"Light is information,
darkness is lack of information"

#3 2023-12-20 08:43:43

Scott Summers

Re: Alex Collier has a paragraph describing the feeling of the fifth densi

WXMM wrote:

To be honest, Swaruu and others have not provided such a detailed description.

Actually, Mari already described it extensively in the videos on Extraction.

Zadkiel’s emotions were so enhanced (in his more expanded state of mind) that he realised he missed his family. All the misgivings he had against them were viewed in a wider perspective and caused him great anguish because he could not be with them.

Kassia has also described the complex and ethical issues arising from extraction.

This is a demonstration of being committed to speaking the hard truth and not about gaining followers (or popularity).

As far as I know, no one has provided such an honest, unvarnished description.

It’s far easier to “sell the copium” rather than face complex challenges.

Board footer