You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-23 11:19:29

Jaso

Captain Ariadna Ellenar message too.

Greetings aboard flagship Toleks and Queen Alenym ALexandria.

A pick up is in place for containing item for crew festivities. confirm if able to lift in place for seasons greetings for on board personnel surface to ship.

from stellar personnel surface.

location's of item, Australia area Queensland state. to advise on receipt of request this forum thread monitoring.

6QvmE3Y.jpg

gkGcNRQ.jpg

utie9FT.jpg

ZMXkORK.png

A good job for a hot shot pilot, tractor up a item from the back of a vehicle in the front yard of this property. a soft meter size bag containing items. lets see how good they are, please do not damage my car.

Lego's for Yahzi, roller skates for Mari, model kit for Athena, items for Alenym and Nai shara, and other things too, cakes, sweets, chips. all things to wish a merry Christmas to you all, all you Stella family. the federation be damed, that we can and will share our love for our own family. we are emotional humans, and this is what we do. SO please Captain, organise this mission to collect from one of your very own Senior guardian seeded ones.

You know who I am.

Wipyfpl.jpg

Today was just a day, tomorrow is gonna be better.

#2 2023-12-23 14:35:58

Jaso

Re: Captain Ariadna Ellenar message too.

https://youtu.be/GY6f4w1aIRs

Christmas Jazz Music with Nightly Snow on Street at Cozy Christmas Coffee Shop ☕ Winter Night Jazz

#3 2023-12-23 14:41:35

Jaso

https://youtu.be/_4pQkR2149w

MUSIC THAT IS NO LONGER HEARD ON THE RADIO - MUSIC OF MEMORY TO RELAX WITH THE SOFT GUITAR

#4 2023-12-23 20:54:18

Marak60

Please let us know if they pick up those gifts! I am very interested to see if they do?

As an aside I used to live in Rockhampton right in the town center in the late 1980's I no longer live in Australia but now live in the Scottish highlands very close to Loch Lomond (the one from the famours song). I have been in the uk since 2006 and have become a British citizen, this is my home now.

I was born in Sydney grew up there and then got married and moved to the Gold Coast and then moved to Rockhampton were two of our three children were born, the last one was born on the Gold Coast QLD after moving back. I am no longer married to that person, that journey ended in 1999.  And soon after so did my need to be there!

Which is why I no longer live there, but here instead..:)

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#5 2023-12-24 05:48:18

Jaso

cGdpIcc.jpg

We shall see, I only do this due to the dreams I have had of them, my life has shown me that my dreams are but a look ahead in my life. I live alone because my visitation experiences rattle the foundations of my relationships, they experience what I do but are freaked out that their memories are removed. my close friends have asked about me to channeled conferences just to be told that yes, I am a space person, a non human in life experience on the earth, a high up commander in the guardians, who came during the end of Lemuria and chose to perish, still here after all this time.

I have contacted occupants of craft I have noticed late at night fly over my location, have had close fly overs where I have pointed out the flight to friends with me, who were confused to see such, but I assured them that this is special for them to see, and extra special to have one who knows stand next to them, wink wink. So, reaching forward with the gifts I purchased to bring cheer to our loves on a amazing part of the awakening mission, this is what I do, I set things ready where others may just brush dreams off as being of the imagination.

X8dDkTD.jpg

in my heart I can see Yahzi playing with wonderful legos, a passenger kit, a space shuttle kit, a float plane kit, for one needs at least 3 kits to then build ones imagined joys, and child hood is the time for such imaginings, she deserves such. For Mari, because as a teen, she is about activity, her running tell me such, so what better than a good pare of high quality lace up ruby red wizard of OZ roller skates, I hope she is size 8, but the recipt is in the box so she can exchange them at the store in Rockhampton. for Athena, because she makes model kits in her down time, and that is so fantastic, she loves our flight machines, so why not a kit of the star wars millennium falcon, I think she would get so very excited about that.

shi8RD9.png

And their is Cotton Australian large pull over shirts for Alenym, even as a Queen, she is still a woman, and who does not love the feel of cotton on them in a large long sleeve pull over, as well as some hats.

I hope they can scan into the replicator computer the many things so that the people back on the home worlds can also enjoy the things their Queen shares in her adventure away to Earth.

I also put in some musk stick sweets and cakes and chocolate things, that the heat here melts. so as to be shared among the crew who do not have a gift, though I hope the replicator can make the things for who ever wished a copy,

https://youtu.be/hGJuX7Ux4Hg

I also put a usb with Celtic music video of Christmas theme music and visual of our planet here, and some movies, porco rosso for the pilots to enjoy, the Barbarian and the Geisha for our lovely Japanese sister up there, so she can see and show her culture, and the great John Wayne actor. Arthur Christmas movie, so they can laugh at santa having such a Taygetan space ship. and Mr Baseball, a great tom selleck movie in Japan, that I saw on the crew bus on my first trip into Tokyo way back when I crewed QANTAS aircraft. these things I gift not just from me, but from all of you. all you dear hearts who love more each day that our family is here with us all.

and it is these thins I do, because my heart guides me over my minds wanderings.

Sh4oNIF.jpg

And if they drive to my place I will take them to a great fruit and vegetable store, if they would like a light up tree, they can have   one from my home.

Last edited by Jaso (2023-12-24 06:05:34)

#6 2023-12-24 11:13:08

Marak60

WOW sounds amazing! Keep us posted on the results..:) Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#7 2023-12-24 11:29:52

Jaso

C7Fx8hD.jpg

Location is the vibration of destination.

lgdwTFt.jpg

#8 2023-12-26 12:15:19

Jaso

Well Thank you Mari for the information you placed in your You are never really alone, Part 3,  Technological surveillance. ( English )???️?? . I recieved and understand, I will hold said items till the timing is better, so be not concerned, A gift from me is held for ever ha ha ha. unless you get some gardeners to drop in and collect it for you, it is in the bag in the lounge room. So I am sure they can pick up on one of their visits. all my love to you all, we will make the changes that make it all better.

WmR3QXc.jpg

they shot me once in the head in my life and I still am here, so maybe they just watch now. lol.

Board footer