You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-23 13:36:07

Marak60

This will blow your mind!

I believe someone is trying to tell us something here, how close to reality is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWm_OhIKms8

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2023-12-24 08:27:27

akos996

Re: This will blow your mind!

I've been following the development of this game
It's pretty cool but the pace the development is going we might as well have real life spaceships by the time this gets an official release haha.
And the amount of money they've raised to finish the game is unheard of.
But what kind of message do you mean? Something hidden in the video? Haven't watched this soecific video tbh

Personally I'm currently hooked on No Mans Sky.

#3 2023-12-24 08:53:37

mitkobs

If you have VR headset can try Red Matter 1 and 2. It is low tech anti-utopic space mystery adventure gone wrong. A lot of concepts for interstellar life are present in the game, like printing human organs, asteroid bases, hostile treacherous AI, living in planets with hostile conditions and exploring, understanding and fighting an unknown powerful force.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-12-24 08:59:59)

#4 2023-12-24 11:05:04

Marak60

akos996 wrote:

It's pretty cool but the pace the development is going we might as well have real life spaceships by the time this gets an official release haha.
But what kind of message do you mean? Something hidden in the video? Haven't watched this soecific video tbh

HI... yes. I was talking about the locations (not the game as such) I was thinking when I saw this that it must REALLY be like this out there! The beauty the diverse life an different cultures etc... Also how the cities look and the modes of transport all seem to reflect what the taygetan's have been telling us what it is like even how it looks when they jump seems to match? It is like the people involved with this have some kind of "insider" information?

Why I said it blew my mind was because of how "realistic" it seems to be!

A side note, yes I am a big gamer and this looks cool, I have already put over 550 hours into Starfield and it is very similar but not quite as advanced.

I can't wait to actually see our universe and beyond for myself.

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#5 2023-12-24 11:07:29

Marak60

mitkobs wrote:

If you have VR headset can try Red Matter 1 and 2. It is low tech anti-utopic space mystery adventure gone wrong. A lot of concepts for interstellar life are present in the game, like printing human organs, asteroid bases, hostile treacherous AI, living in planets with hostile conditions and exploring, understanding and fighting an unknown powerful force.

It amazes me how close these games get! It is like they are dragging the idea and concept from the ether itself! Probably are?

Unfortunately I don't have VR it makes me motion sick...:) But I have system that would run it without issues!

Nikola Tesla...

#6 2023-12-24 23:54:31

akos996

Marak60 wrote:
akos996 wrote:

HI... yes. I was talking about the locations (not the game as such) I was thinking when I saw this that it must REALLY be like this out there! The beauty the diverse life an different cultures etc... Also how the cities look and the modes of transport all seem to reflect what the taygetan's have been telling us what it is like even how it looks when they jump seems to match? It is like the people involved with this have some kind of "insider" information?

A side note, yes I am a big gamer and this looks cool, I have already put over 550 hours into Starfield and it is very similar but not quite as advanced.

Yes it's based on Cryengine. Very good indeed, even if the engine is pretty old by today's standards (see unreal engine 5 as a comparison)

I don't put too much thought into the content. I suppose it is based on creative intention of the developers but could resemble something real sure.

#7 2023-12-25 08:36:04

mitkobs

I play VR games that have the best comfort options like moving in the map with instant teleporting and that prevents motion sickness. Red matter support such options.

Other space games that I have recently played and are not VR: Starfield, Deliver Us Mars, Deliver Us The Moon, Moons of Madness and many many more that can be mentioned.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-12-25 08:36:36)

#8 2023-12-26 07:32:46

I don't play any games {except the "real" one ~ lol} ... but, just like the old science-fiction writers ... when a high-vibe game creator opens his imagination to the infinite for ideas, his higher self / soul / spiritual guides / et al. can step right in & guide his creation truthfully.
In fact, we have been told by inside sources that Gene Roddenberry ~ creator of Star Trek ~ had sat in on certain ET councils by which he learned the real deal.

#9 2023-12-26 13:04:16

Marak60

Krishna Davinci wrote:

I don't play any games {except the "real" one ~ lol} ... but, just like the old science-fiction writers ... when a high-vibe game creator opens his imagination to the infinite for ideas, his higher self / soul / spiritual guides / et al. can step right in & guide his creation truthfully.
In fact, we have been told by inside sources that Gene Roddenberry ~ creator of Star Trek ~ had sat in on certain ET councils by which he learned the real deal.

I have also heard this and think that their must have been some kind of information drop to him as it is far to correct to be just "imagination"

Nikola Tesla...

#10 2024-01-01 19:50:40

Emmanuel

Starfield... Boot Simulator)
Too bad it's poorly optimized, it has an engine like Skyrim, just refined well, but makes my 1650 Ti cry)))

But Star Citizen is awesome!
I remember back in the demo version when I downloaded there was a hangar and it was very cool designed, Get your 4090 ready))

Marak60 wrote:
akos996 wrote:

Last edited by Emmanuel (2024-01-01 19:52:34)

#11 2024-01-09 18:24:17

mitkobs

Here is another VR space game that is simply amazing and I found out about recently. Lone Echo. You play as an android robot that helps one woman crew to manage a big spaceship positioned in the rings of Saturn. An anomaly appearing near the ship is making life very difficult and challenging. You are repairing the spaceship inside and out, going on epic space walks to near locations in zero gravity and for 6 year old graphics the game environment looks still stunning. How else you can experience something like that than in a video game. There is second part of the game that I'm not played yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4NoRXKYtPA

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-01-09 18:26:13)

#12 2024-01-09 20:06:08

akos996

My only issue is that Star Citizen became a forever beta game that has serious feature creep issues
and I've heard it is way too grindy to be of casual enjoyement. (they take roleplay simulation way too hard where realism becomes boring)

Not that it's not an impressive game, dude it's amazing by the looks, but for example Half-Life is fun because they put realism where it's fun and take xreative freedom where it adds to the mechanics. That's art.
Nowadays I grew so disillusioned from videogames because many of them are just GPU benchmark games where 70% of the game is just eyecandy without anything else.

That's why I exemplified Half-Life since it was absolutely a crappy graphical experience but man it has some fun and iconic theme. The sound effects are still super famous and still people fondly remember the themes, the secretive labs and the aliens and all that cool story. Man I miss these kinda things.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-01-10 00:10:10)

#13 2024-01-09 20:25:34

mitkobs

I play also Half-life Alyx VR with all its addons and there are some amazing ones better than the original game itself. Great fun this game.

#14 2024-01-13 07:56:13

mitkobs

Lone Echo is very good visually like nothing else similar to immerse yourself in space matters. Second game is also very good.
Space ships have similarities with what is shared from Taygeta and also have the cabal narrative science and science-fiction. There are med pods and stasis pods. Stasis pods are cryogenic which is cabal narrative. Power source of the ships is nuclear reactor energy, also cabal like. There is AI on the ships with drones and android robots. Space ships are corporate and doing mining busyness. The crew is work force that is doing the mining and maintaining the facilities. Crew is robots that have infinite life as long as there are spare parts for them to replicate from. And one human female is the captain, supervising the work and everything about the ship.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-01-13 07:58:07)

Board footer