You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-24 11:26:49

Marak60

Live pod cast setup

Ok... Can someone tell me how to set up for the live Q&A sessions? I have seen two so far (as I am quite new here) and I do not know how to get involved? so:

1: What software is used
2: How to you set it up
3: What's the log in process

So basically how does it all work?

Thanks..:)

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2023-12-24 16:22:48

Jupiter 9

Re: Live pod cast setup

The live Q&A is done in a YouTube livestream. Everyone puts their questions in all caps in the live chat and then there are some assistants that pass the questions to be sent to Athena or Mari, and Gosia then reads the answers she receives live. It's not a direct Q&A between the viewers and the toleka crew, it's still only Gosia (and probably also Matias) that is in direct chat with them during the live.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-12-24 16:25:36)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2023-12-24 17:28:11

Marak60

Jupiter 9 wrote:

The live Q&A is done in a YouTube livestream. Everyone puts their questions in all caps in the live chat and then there are some assistants that pass the questions to be sent to Athena or Mari, and Gosia then reads the answers she receives live. It's not a direct Q&A between the viewers and the toleka crew, it's still only Gosia (and probably also Matias) that is in direct chat with them during the live.

Ok thanks so it can just be done in the browser with no other software or log in needed, right?

Cool thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#4 2023-12-24 20:17:43

Ariya

You just need to be logged in to YouTube and subscribed to Cosmic Agency channel to chat ( or ask questions) during a live stream.

You can do this in the YouTube phone app or in the browser on a desktop.

#5 2023-12-24 20:20:11

Ariya

You can also see how the ‘Live Chat’ works as Gosia opens it on YouTube during the premiere of Cosmic Agency videos.

In this case, it’s a chance for cosmic agency friends to chat and say hello to each other while the video plays ( rather than ask questions.)

#6 2023-12-25 10:02:55

Marak60

ok thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

Board footer