You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-24 22:35:24

StarDeity
Banned

To whom it may concern...

To whom it may concern,

I'm placing this topic here, to let Starseeds know something very important:

There's something that happens to some Starseeds,
It seems like the Federation places a.i. in the minds of some Starseeds to read all their thoughts and study them, their emotions and behavior, and this monitoring thing can be there for years, but at some point could be activated, and the Starseed experiences hearing harassment and manipulation with words that can drive a person crazy.
Starseeds of all stellar races in Earth could have this "program" activated at some point, but it doesn't have to happen to all Starseeds anyway.

To anyone experincing this, you are not alone in this, and you are not going crazy, but they want you to feel like you're going crazy, and might make you go "crazy" from this, but apparently it's all to see how much you can take, as stress goes.
This whole thing can make people stop their lives, because they won't be able to function normal how they used to, because their attention will have to be split between paying attention to voices in the head from their Stellar Race, and abusive  a.i., and attention to personal and daily lives, and it all could be very difficult as well, even dangerous.

This doesn't have to happen to all Starseeds, but might happen to some that might get extracted by their Stellar Race, though I don't know if it would even happen to all those who will get extracted, and hopefully it doesn't happen to them, because all this harassment can cause such detriment that could even ruin a person and even affect that person's life, and even their family.

I wish ETs would stop doing this to their Starseeds, because it's not right nor fair, and only them know their full reasons to do it, but to me it's also a type of abuse on their part, and nobody should have to go through that, because humans/Starseeds already go through so much suffering in their lives as a humans, and nobody needs more suffering, ETs shouldn't add to it.
Not all ETs are the same, but they are more people similar to humans, all kinds of people.

People who experience this need to be strong, and try to be patient as well, because it can feel like a personal attack, and it is, but at the same time It's not exactly the intention behind.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-12-24 22:36:17)

#2 2023-12-24 23:34:08

akos996

Re: To whom it may concern...

To me it's been happening since maybe around spring 2021 and the first time I was so confused and terrified I completely freaked out to my family that I am hearing stuff. It is better now and don't take any crazy pills thankfully, but still if I concentrate can still notice. It is 100% correct that it can drive people mad because I had my terrors and I know some other guy with the same experience here on this forum.

I confused till this day about it because I don't know if it's a bad influence from astral entities or this mentioned tech.
I wish it was about extraction. It kinda makes me happy if true.

I don't really understand the part by activation you mean that it passively reads info for long then it starts doing the auditory effects or I am misunderstanding something?
Can it be differentiated from astral attacks? For example by context or the way it interacts with mind? These questions might seem stupid, but even as a random dude who has experience I still feel like I don't really know what is up.

Edit: If I remember correctly Mari will release part 3 about the topic of "guardian angels" specifically about physical monitoring which may give some advice about what starseeds might notice or should know.
Merry Christmas by the way. Thanks for the heads up

Edit 2: okay I'm just dumb it clearly says the monitoring goes on before the harassment

Last edited by akos996 (2023-12-24 23:48:00)

#3 2023-12-24 23:37:31

Brahman

It is obvious that many aliens are crazy no matter how much they disguise themselves. This is part of the takeover of the galaxy. So what is happening on Earth is not a game. The Federation cannot lie forever and hide its unspiritual intentions.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#4 2023-12-24 23:41:43

akos996

Unspiritual is a funny way to say evil

#5 2023-12-24 23:46:48

Gabriel

Hmmm interesting. Many ET groups here in Sol are in some way connected to the super solider program's. So it could also be the alters that are being spoken to in most cases.This also reminds me of V2S technologies. Thoughts being projected.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#6 2023-12-25 00:48:34

Horton HaW

They had a TV show on many yrs ago. Only a few episodes. It was about an agent with technology in his head that triggered his alter. He was not aware of the other personality if I recall. Wish I could remember the name.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#7 2023-12-25 02:36:57

Yes, what she says is true. It can be an energetic implant to track you.

You have to use high vibrational waves which can change matter to deactivate it.

Mk-Ultra stuff is something else, it is not energetic afaik.

re-read the OP again. No, I disagree. This item is used by greys to track starseeds. And greys work for their overlords. Urmah don't do such things.

StarDeity, I hope you understand that claiming to be a Pleiadian starseed and now saying that they put chips/ tracking devices is blasphemy towards all that Swaruus and Aneeka/CA has done? Which ETs from Federation do it if you don't mean Pleiadians? We have names. I can give you names of like 120+ UFOP races.

Why would a benevolent ET group do this? They have channeling for contact.

Do you think that reptilian seeds from pure blood families need chips? They are recruited into your favorite secret society from kindergarten age.

I know literally one lady who has it in her soul contract that she wanted to have such energetic chip from benevolent race and the reason is that her mission is so important she agreed to have it. She seems to be an exception.

I hope you know what it feels like when your Higher Self is talking to you. It is not what you describe.

Ps.

Sorry If I misunderstood you, but this is very important. Free will is important.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-12-25 02:53:19)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#8 2023-12-25 11:07:20

akos996

Celestial Marriage wrote:

Yes, what she says is true. It can be an energetic implant to track you.

You have to use high vibrational waves which can change matter to deactivate it.

Mk-Ultra stuff is something else, it is not energetic afaik.

re-read the OP again. No, I disagree. This item is used by greys to track starseeds. And greys work for their overlords. Urmah don't do such things.

StarDeity, I hope you understand that claiming to be a Pleiadian starseed and now saying that they put chips/ tracking devices is blasphemy towards all that Swaruus and Aneeka/CA has done? Which ETs from Federation do it if you don't mean Pleiadians? We have names. I can give you names of like 120+ UFOP races.

Why would a benevolent ET group do this? They have channeling for contact.

Do you think that reptilian seeds from pure blood families need chips? They are recruited into your favorite secret society from kindergarten age.

I know literally one lady who has it in her soul contract that she wanted to have such energetic chip from benevolent race and the reason is that her mission is so important she agreed to have it. She seems to be an exception.

I hope you know what it feels like when your Higher Self is talking to you. It is not what you describe.

Ps.

Sorry If I misunderstood you, but this is very important. Free will is important.

Thank you for this info. This might help me decide what this is.
I remember when this thing started I had an awful time but out of stress and terror I finally started my studies for my profession which I finished despite all that torment. It usually harassed me for the bad things I do like someone who has to live with me and is upset that I have bad thoughts and do bad stuff but I still don't know. It could've been just an energetic low for me that time. I'm probably just hard coping because I want to believe otherwise. Whatever. It feels so weird to say these things because this is so unacceptable to say that I was hearing shit. Probably was just an egregor using my bad side as ammo against me

Last edited by akos996 (2023-12-25 11:09:09)

#9 2023-12-25 16:26:00

Gosia
Administrator

From what you describe, its not something the positive ET race would do, or especially not your stellar family, rather regressive astral entities who like nothing more than manipulating and abusing people, especially starseeds, if they find the way to get to them, and other regressive races. Also the Cabal is capable of utilizing synthetic telepathy with certain people/groups. Do not give it any attention or power over your own thoughts and actions, recognize it as something nothing to do with you, and declare you will NOT be receiving these anymore. Those regressive entities want to see us react to those manipulations. When we do not, they might back off. Greetings. 

StarDeity wrote:

To whom it may concern,

It seems like the Federation places a.i. in the minds of some Starseeds to read all their thoughts and study them, their emotions and behavior, and this monitoring thing can be there for years, but at some point could be activated, and the Starseed experiences hearing harassment and manipulation with words that can drive a person crazy.
Starseeds of all stellar races in Earth could have this "program" activated at some point, but it doesn't have to happen to all Starseeds anyway.

To anyone experincing this, you are not alone in this, and you are not going crazy, but they want you to feel like you're going crazy, and might make you go "crazy" from this, but apparently it's all to see how much you can take, as stress goes.
This whole thing can make people stop their lives, because they won't be able to function normal how they used to, because their attention will have to be split between paying attention to voices in the head from their Stellar Race, and abusive  a.i., and attention to personal and daily lives, and it all could be very difficult as well, even dangerous.

This doesn't have to happen to all Starseeds, but might happen to some that might get extracted by their Stellar Race, though I don't know if it would even happen to all those who will get extracted, and hopefully it doesn't happen to them, because all this harassment can cause such detriment that could even ruin a person and even affect that person's life, and even their family.

I wish ETs would stop doing this to their Starseeds, because it's not right nor fair, and only them know their full reasons to do it, but to me it's also a type of abuse on their part, and nobody should have to go through that, because humans/Starseeds already go through so much suffering in their lives as a humans, and nobody needs more suffering, ETs shouldn't add to it.
Not all ETs are the same, but they are more people similar to humans, all kinds of people.

People who experience this need to be strong, and try to be patient as well, because it can feel like a personal attack, and it is, but at the same time It's not exactly the intention behind.

#10 2023-12-25 17:53:56

Gabriel

Horton HaW wrote:

They had a TV show on many yrs ago. Only a few episodes. It was about an agent with technology in his head that triggered his alter. He was not aware of the other personality if I recall. Wish I could remember the name.

That show was definitely a soft disclosure. Dude, this stuff is happening to millions and most are not even aware that they might be altered out. I won't get into the clones because its intense.

Our kin or soul lineage will NEVER implant us.

Last edited by Gabriel (2023-12-25 17:55:31)

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#11 2023-12-25 18:10:12

Tecumseh

StarDeity wrote:

To whom it may concern,

It is mentioned in Mari's "You are never really alone, Part 2 ( English )" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnxLzI-WBWQ that people can be harassed by lower astral entities that attempt to drag you down. There have been other mentions about "sensitive" people. Starseeds do seem to be at the top of the list for harassment's.

I have had this above mentioned phenomena happen to me at least 5 times during my life. Subtler attacks in between. It is spiritual warfare. I have had instances when there have been many voices.  Natural Spirits and non-natural artificial telepathy. The very loud is artificial telepathy and the subtle background is more of a natural phenomena. It got so intrusive that I would land in the hospital. I consider myself to be very high vibration in my natural state. A prime target. It's like my spiritual aura has a big target painted on it.

Thank you for reminding me that I am not alone in these experiences.  It's like you have no one to talk to when it happens, if you did talk to someone about them you would never make it out of the hospital. They just want to shove pharmaceuticals down your throat and grill you on a daily basis until you can handle "their" version of "normal". People give no Creedence to your personal version of reality.

Thank you for sticking up for us and bringing this phenomena to light.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#12 2023-12-25 20:28:18

cosmic Mind

StarDeity wrote:

To whom it may concern,

Stardeity this is happening to me for almost 3 years now, unfortunately is the cabal who put thoughts in our mind. They completely ruin my life made me separate from my girlfriend, i passed as a crazy from my family because of the voices and the terror that artificially caused to me. I was putted in a mental asylum for 15 days by them. They have ruined my reputation with several people because of the things they forced me to say... I forgot most of the cosmic agency stuff. ...You're not alone stellar sister...One day everything will be addressed if you want to talk I'm here.

"Light is information,
darkness is lack of information"

#13 2023-12-25 22:23:47

StarDeity
Banned

The Federation is behind this no doubt, they are not benevolent.

Abd other ET races know about ot and permissive of it.

#14 2023-12-25 23:32:33

Gosia
Administrator

The Federation being permissive of all kinds of atrocities.. thats for sure, and we have been on the subject for years trying to get to the bottom of it (them, up there rather.. not me personally big_smile ) Try to rise above it, my friend. I know easier said than done, but I hope you can pull through and see through what it is.

StarDeity wrote:

The Federation is behind this no doubt, they are not benevolent.

Abd other ET races know about ot and permissive of it.

#15 2023-12-26 03:16:35

StarDeity
Banned

I know who and what it is Gosia, and thst is the problem...

Things are much different than how they present it for the "normies"...

#16 2023-12-26 07:14:10

The "down-to-Earth" cabal also has had {electronic &/or scalar} "voice-to-skull" technology for at least a couple decades {probably much longer}.
Occasionally a convicted criminal will say "God told me to do it."  Such a statement can indicate voice-to-skull tech.
But, as indicated by Celestial Marriage {above}, there are NUMEROUS different causes of this type of phenomenon.
You might try wrapping aluminum foil around your head {shiny side out} to determine whether the transmission is at all physical.

#17 2023-12-26 17:45:33

Jupiter 9

StarDeity wrote:

Stardeity, come on, do you seriously believe that the Taygetans would do something like this to their starseeds or agree for something like this to be done to any of their starseeds? This crosses all kinds of ethical and moral boundaries even by our own mainstream standards let alone the ethical boundaries of interstellar races with more advanced ethics and spirituality. I could imagine that maybe a race like the Ethortans doing something like this to their starseeds, as part of some cold logic scientific experiment or something, with the consent of their starseed before they enter the "3D" matrix, but I find it hard to believe that even they would do something like this.

To me this sounds like some form of synthetic telepathy coming from the cabal or some of the negative regressive aliens or coming from negative regressive astral entities. Your ET family wouldn't do sth like this to you, most of the Federation races are kind and loving with much more advanced ethics and spirituality than terrestrial humans and as I said this is invasive and unethical even by mainstream terrestrial human standards. If the voice is manipulative and causes you distress and is abusive and puts any kind of pressure on your free will, then that is a clear indication that negative and regressive forces are behind it and not positive ETs or higher density beings.

And we are not powerless against these kinds of thoughts and voices. Nothing can take away our free will power and we always have control over what thoughts and voices we choose to put our focus/attention on. As Teal says in one of her best videos :

"People may be able to take away choices, but they cannot take away choice itself."

You have got to get, that free will is an absolute of your existence. It is impossible for someone to take it away. People may be able to take away choices, but they cannot take away choice itself. In essence, all somebody can do is to put intense amounts of pressure on your freewill, in the hopes that if they do that, that you're going to use your free will to choose to comply. They can't take it away.

Also, you couldn't get rid of your free will even if you wanted to. Now you may use words like: "They made me...", but that's not the case. In these types of circumstances, they were able to put enough pressure on your free will, that you used your free will to choose to comply. What this means, is that every single situation you find yourself in in life, you have got to question where you think the power lies.

Take Your Power Back

We are already masters of using language and we can use the power of our words effortlessly without needing to practice using this skill. So we can always use this powerful skill to counter the regressive and abusive voices in our head with positive and higher frequency counter arguments and dialogue. And we can use that language to set boundaries to any regressive or abusive voices whether they are inside our head or coming from outside of us physically.

And I think one of the best ways to disarm those voices is if you get into observer mode and observe them and listen what they are saying without any attachment and without taking it personally and observing them without any judgement or rejection. And this is very hard to do when you are in a lower vibrational state, but this can be done afterwards too when you are feeling better and you are in a better state. You can bring up in your imagination what those voices were saying and stand up for your self and speak your boundaries to those voices from a place of empowerment and strength and bravery and use your voice to counter what they are saying with more high frequency words.

This can be even done for abusive conversations with another person in the physical, you can bring that past conversation in your imagination, later when you are in a better state and "win that battle" in your imagination, this time from a 'more empowered and clear and strong and better version of yourself' state. And even if you don't have a second round in the physical too and only have it in your imagination, it is still very powerful because you have "counter attacked" and won the battle for yourself and you will still feel the empowerment and strength and you will still climb the emotional ladder to a higher frequency state. Imagination and daydreaming is a very powerful tool that is very easy to use, and it's a superpower and is not just empty fantasy.

And it's usually very hard to remember to do this while you are going through a "psychic" or telepathic attack that drags you down into a lower vibrational state, but you can have a round two and "counter-attack" later, when you are feeling better and are in a higher vibrational state, using your imagination and daydreaming to interface to that past "battle" and this time win it by doing and saying what a better version of yourself would do and say.

And that is one other big key point here, that there may be darker abusive internal or external parts or worse versions of ourselves inside us or outside us that are being abusive to us or others, but we need to remember that there are always also lighter and higher frequency and more empowered and badass and very capable and powerful better versions of ourselves inside us(or outside us) and all we have to do is ask ourselves "What would Jesus do?"... Umm... wait what? hahaha no I mean ask ourselves "What would the better version of me do?" or "What would the best version of me I can currently imagine do in this situation and how would s/he handle this?" And then act and do and say and be how that better version of yourself would act and be and say what s/he would say. And this is very powerful and is kinda like a superpower because it's like we activate "best version of ourself" mode and now we are embodying a much more powerful and much more intelligent and wise and capable version of ourself and face the situation as that version of ourself and make the regressive entities poop themselves and start running.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to go and put in practice what I just preached... lol smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-12-26 18:03:12)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#18 2023-12-26 18:23:02

You're an infinitely powerful creator. Everything is a choice. Maybe you wanted to learn to talk back and be direct. What are you choosing to bring into your life?

Your message is quite detailed and almost sounds like a fear-mongering Chat-GPT-inspired slipper-slope-fallacy. Could we focus more on solutions rather than the depths of despair?

#19 2023-12-26 18:58:09

Gosia
Administrator

I dont think she said Taygetans.

Taygetans dont do that obviously. Thank you Jupiter, great post.

Jupiter 9 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Stardeity, come on, do you seriously believe that the Taygetans would do something like this to their starseeds or agree for something like this to be done to any of their starseeds?

#20 2023-12-26 19:48:17

Scott Summers

thunderOverWater wrote:

You're an infinitely powerful creator. Everything is a choice. Maybe you wanted to learn to talk back and be direct. What are you choosing to bring into your life?

Your message is quite detailed and almost sounds like a fear-mongering Chat-GPT-inspired slipper-slope-fallacy. Could we focus more on solutions rather than the depths of despair?

It did not sound like “fear-mongering Chat-GPT-inspired slipper-slope-fallacy” to me.

Mari has dealt with this extensively in her videos.

Almost all of us here are understanding and emphatic of the ups-and-downs of being on Earth.

#21 2023-12-26 19:57:52

Jupiter 9

Gosia wrote:

I dont think she said Taygetans.

Taygetans dont do that obviously. Thank you Jupiter, great post.

Yeah I know, I only say that because Stardeity has said many times that she is a Taygetan starseed.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#22 2023-12-26 20:26:38

StarDeity
Banned

Jupiter 9 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Stardeity, come on, do you seriously believe that the Taygetans would do something like this to their starseeds or agree for something like this to be done to any of their starseeds?

Where did I mention Taygetans?

And ofc they are against something like this...

#23 2023-12-26 21:07:36

Jupiter 9

StarDeity wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Where did I mention Taygetans?

And ofc they are against something like this...

As I said the reason I focus on the Taygetans is because you have mentioned many times that you are a Taygetan starseed, so I assumed that you include the Taygetans when you said "I wish ETs would stop doing this to their Starseeds,". But my post still stands and it doesn't make sense to me that any of the positive ETs in orbit would be knowingly involved in something like this. I can see how a rogue corrupt individual from an advanced interstellar ET race could engage into unethical invasive projects like that, but they don't count because they are basically pirates and don't represent their ET race and the ET race that they come from has nothing to do with that and is not responsible for that.

#24 2023-12-26 21:21:23

StarDeity
Banned

Stellar people have their reasons to do stuff like that and experiment with Starseeds, esp those they can't understand, I assume.
I still think is not right some people in Earth have that type of experience imposed on them on them, because it is indeed violating free will.

#25 2023-12-27 00:03:22

Gosia
Administrator

Again.. these are not positive races who would do that, or it would be plain and straight astral entities who mess with people´s minds all the time. I would leave positive stellar races out of it.

StarDeity wrote:

Stellar people have their reasons to do stuff like that and experiment with Starseeds, esp those they can't understand, I assume.
I still think is not right some people in Earth have that type of experience imposed on them on them, because it is indeed violating free will.

Board footer