You are not logged in.

#26 2023-12-27 02:08:03

Horton HaW

Re: To whom it may concern...

Gabriel wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

They had a TV show on many yrs ago. Only a few episodes. It was about an agent with technology in his head that triggered his alter. He was not aware of the other personality if I recall. Wish I could remember the name.

That show was definitely a soft disclosure. Dude, this stuff is happening to millions and most are not even aware that they might be altered out. I won't get into the clones because its intense.

Our kin or soul lineage will NEVER implant us.

Yeah that and the V series about reptilian aliens didn't last long either. However, the Astral entities can cause havoc on people. So can the tech they are assaulting everyone with.

I agree that no one would do this who has good intentions.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#27 2023-12-27 05:28:50

Lyran

Hi StarDiety,
It feels like the cabal and their governments have attacked me from from day one and I can definitely recognise the negative lower-astral entities attempts past and present.
I really can’t see any race doing such a thing to their starseeds - unless they are etorthan or some other unemotional race.
Our stellar families will not make this experience any harder than it already is. They are here to support us. Sorry if your having a hard time here still, Stardiety, truly. A hug! ♥️

#28 2023-12-27 06:19:26

Brahman

StarDeity wrote:

Stellar people have their reasons to do stuff like that and experiment with Starseeds, esp those they can't understand, I assume.
I still think is not right some people in Earth have that type of experience imposed on them on them, because it is indeed violating free will.

I don't think it's impossible for the federation to do these things. Is it impossible that the federation communicates with the cabal and despite knowing how the cabal behaves with people continues to support them? So they have contact with regressives and allow them to do these things. It doesn't matter if it's allowed in their fictional directive.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#29 2023-12-27 10:29:14

akos996

I have no reason to believe this is impossible by any star race especially if there are races that are primarily non emotional and their starseed joins Earth and experiences such things or why their starseed is just not doing what he/shes "supposed to do" as their mission ala pretty much me. (I can never tell really, but it's besides the point)

Here's just an example for non emotional race scenario:
"We have starseeds down here but lil Johnny has derailed in his mission. That's a lost cause so instead let's make use of the data why this happened and see what's all that about, and try to manually guide them somewhere artificially in the hope we can kick Johnny back to his course."
They would not think this is wrong because they see cold logic that they help Johhny, and get data in return. They don't get what harassment is and emotional torture. What's scary about this is that I assume (!) a soul from non emotional race has a hard time controlling their newfound emotions so such intervention must be pretty horrible if ever done.

Sure thing that emotional and moral races wouldn't do such invasive things and I can attest this was not pointed at any specific race especially not Taygetans. As we know them they are the most friendly.

Of course the main reason I asked if this is distinguishable from lower astral attack because both is possible and with our filters it is both invisible. I'm not trying to discredit any claim here just trying to clarify. Man this topic became a real shitshow

Last edited by akos996 (2023-12-27 10:50:53)

#30 2023-12-27 13:17:33

Gosia
Administrator

Again, positive Federation races wouldnt do that as that´s too invasive plus it is even forbidden by the Prime Directive:

"The Federation classifies that as against the Prime Directive", as Athena said in the following transcript, which perhaps can help: https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/synt … ena-swaruu

akos996 wrote:

I have no reason to believe this is impossible by any star race especially if there are races that are primarily non emotional and their starseed joins Earth and experiences such things or why their starseed is just not doing what he/shes "supposed to do" as their mission ala pretty much me. (I can never tell really, but it's besides the point)

Here's just an example for non emotional race scenario:
"We have starseeds down here but lil Johnny has derailed in his mission. That's a lost cause so instead let's make use of the data why this happened and see what's all that about, and try to manually guide them somewhere artificially in the hope we can kick Johnny back to his course."
They would not think this is wrong because they see cold logic that they help Johhny, and get data in return. They don't get what harassment is and emotional torture. What's scary about this is that I assume (!) a soul from non emotional race has a hard time controlling their newfound emotions so such intervention must be pretty horrible if ever done.

Sure thing that emotional and moral races wouldn't do such invasive things and I can attest this was not pointed at any specific race especially not Taygetans. As we know them they are the most friendly.

Of course the main reason I asked if this is distinguishable from lower astral attack because both is possible and with our filters it is both invisible. I'm not trying to discredit any claim here just trying to clarify. Man this topic became a real shitshow

#31 2023-12-27 14:39:06

Alec

Lyran wrote:

Hi StarDiety,
It feels like the cabal and their governments have attacked me from from day one and I can definitely recognise the negative lower-astral entities attempts past and present.
I really can’t see any race doing such a thing to their starseeds - unless they are etorthan or some other unemotional race.
Our stellar families will not make this experience any harder than it already is. They are here to support us. Sorry if your having a hard time here still, Stardiety, truly. A hug! ♥️

Even the Etorthans, despite being described as "unemotional," wouldn't do such actions. They may lack emotion, but they are far from being characterized as "evil." They are actually kind, contingent upon your interpretation of kindness. And they have better things to do than playing around with seeds.

Now, what their intentions are, that's another story, and we are all trying to figure that out.

Star, I'm sorry this situation persists. I mentioned months ago that this is regressive play. It doesn't originate from the Federation, and it's not coming from Earth controllers directly either, as they are prohibited from direct manipulation.

I really like your last paragraph.
I hope you're doing well.

#32 2023-12-27 22:46:42

Paganini

@Alec  I generally enjoy your posts but when you say, “Even the Etorthans, despite being described as "unemotional," wouldn't do such actions. They may lack emotion, but they are far from being characterized as "evil." They are actually kind, contingent upon your interpretation of kindness. And they have better things to do than playing around with seeds.”  you totally baffle me. If I’m remembering correctly, even Mari has had a change of heart regarding them. What am I missing because the Etorthans are on my shit list since I don’t find them kind at all…in every sense of the definition of that word. Just trying to understand how it is you find them kind.

@StarDiety Whatever is happening may you rise above it for good and stay there for good. You are one powerful starseed!

Last edited by Paganini (2023-12-27 22:47:39)

In La'kech

#33 2023-12-28 00:06:52

Alec

Paganini wrote:

@Alec  I generally enjoy your posts but when you say, “Even the Etorthans, despite being described as "unemotional," wouldn't do such actions. They may lack emotion, but they are far from being characterized as "evil." They are actually kind, contingent upon your interpretation of kindness. And they have better things to do than playing around with seeds.”  you totally baffle me. If I’m remembering correctly, even Mari has had a change of heart regarding them. What am I missing because the Etorthans are on my shit list since I don’t find them kind at all…in every sense of the definition of that word. Just trying to understand how it is you find them kind.

@StarDiety Whatever is happening may you rise above it for good and stay there for good. You are one powerful starseed!

Paganini, I apologize if my statement was misunderstood, I didn't intend to defend the Etorthans.
I will provide a more detailed explanation in the upcoming days.

#34 2023-12-28 19:37:06

Lyran

Alec wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Hi StarDiety,

Even the Etorthans, despite being described as "unemotional," wouldn't do such actions. They may lack emotion, but they are far from being characterized as "evil." They are actually kind, contingent upon your interpretation of kindness. And they have better things to do than playing around with seeds.

Now, what their intentions are, that's another story, and we are all trying to figure that out.

Star, I'm sorry this situation persists. I mentioned months ago that this is regressive play. It doesn't originate from the Federation, and it's not coming from Earth controllers directly either, as they are prohibited from direct manipulation.

I really like your last paragraph.
I hope you're doing well.

Cold, calculating lofty greys, blast em back to Orion with plasma cannons. Evil is a perspective- to a little bug a cat may be called evil for hunting it down and killing it.
The Etorthans making decisions that effect my life and the people I care about?
Blast em back to Orion with PLASMA CANNONS!!

#35 2023-12-28 23:00:35

Alec

Alright, everyone, I'm prepared. I don't want to divert Star's thread (sorry Star! I'll be brief).
I'll also address Lyran's point.
Paganini, sorry for not replying immediately, I needed to verify something and preferred to take my time without rushing.

The situation with the Ethorthans is very complicated, involving various complexities, and they are not the sole race facing such complications.

As mentioned on my post above, my aim was not to defend the Ethorthans.
Personally, I have suspicions about their intentions, and trust isn't present right now. However, considering they are a top key element in the Federation, addressing the situation calls for diplomacy. This doesn't imply not having boundaries or assertiveness in our interactions with them, or when we mention them, including the Federation.

Do they truly embody "kindness"? It all depends on the perspective, much like the great example Lyran provided regarding the notion of "evil."
Therefore, I shouldn't have called them "kind" without providing a thorough context.

I had much more to share, but as promised, I aimed to keep this brief. Perhaps on another thread in the future, I can elaborate further.

Thank you smile

#36 2023-12-31 20:13:12

StarDeity
Banned

I have to talk about my experience so far, and they're telling me not to talk about them Taygetans, yes, it's Taygetans doing this to me, Taygetans who were born not in Taygeta but belong to the same race... Not all Taygetabs in ships were borb in Taygeta, many were born in space, and some have never set foot in Taygeta. These Taygetans are even different than the ones who live in Taygeta, they have a different mentality/mindset. They are not so much different than humans in how they think.

They have been messing with my mind for like months now, since perhaps late octover or early november, and it has been gradually augmenting the abuse... They use sexual harassment with me, and insult me everyday using a.i. with automated messages.
Yes, I hear the voices in my head, and some are not even voices, they use a link they connect to to know my every move and my every thought.
The people who program the a.i. a sick bastard Taygetans, it even sexually harasses me making comments about my body parts and sexual acts.
Then a group of Taygetan males come talk to me, and all started fine and weird at the same time, until they started sexual harassment with me, and they say it all is an act, but these people have this act that is not completely an act, these are Taygetan men. I don't even know if some are females because they don't identify themselves but can act like the other gender.
They said they are doing all of this because they think I'm not doing anything with my life, and also because they say I'm strange because I'm not human or even like a Taygetan the way my Consciousness is. They don't know what I am, even though I have a Taygetan aura/katra, but also something else they don't know about, or so they say.
This constant abuse with all the voices has gotten so bad in the past few days that I've become suicidal because I can't take it, I was going to harm myself taking pills because they have crossed the line with me one too many times, and last night was the worst, actually the whole day yesterday, they even set up the a.i. to tell me to kill myself, and they started telling me themselves to kill myself.
One Taygetan asshole started with it, and they increased it, and they use this technology to amplify all my thoughts and even things that I don't consciously say, and this stuff gets programmed there and repeates it.
They play multiple voices saying "kill yourself" and it's what they did last night, and I am kept awake almost all night with this bullshit...
All I can do is cry and tell them to stop but they wouldn't, and i insult back and argue with them because they insult me the whole time in both my language and english, and they were pushing me into suicide and telling me to do it, and mocking me and the worst stuff you can imagine...
Idk how many other Starseeds are going through this, but these are Taygetans...
This is what they do with some of their Starseeds, and I've grown to hate these motjer fuckers who are doing this to me... and no, not all Taygetans are involved in this, and not all Taygetans know about this or are involved in this, It's possible that these are a group of few ppl involved. There are more people in the Toleka than what they say in the divulgation, and most people in it don't even know each other because they work remotely from other parts of the ship, and the ship is bigger than how they say it is in the divulgation.
I'm not going against this divulgation by any means, but the divulgation is not the whole reality, there's so much more going on than what is being said there, that I'm so sure not even the Swaruunians know about. Just think how Mari lives isolated from the rest of the crew, it's just not her, most ppl in the ship live like that, with no or littlw interaction with other crew members...
Just imagine working in a tall building, and you don't know everyone who works there, something like this..
Y sí, me están regañando por hablar de ésto, but I dont fkn care... They have been abusing me too much mentally and psychologically, I can't even have happy thoughts anymore, I can't even enjoy anything anymore, and I have a hard time concentrating and paying attention to my life, and even my family...
And they would probably continue, or get even worse... And I would probably end my life too because i cannot stand anymore of this...
They want me to talk to assholes everyday, and I don't want to talk to these people anymore... They're imposing all of this on me, and I'm not exactly sure why because they keep lying about everything they do, because even the imbeciles who harass me don't know why they are being used for this, they just follow orders, or so they say..

They have no lives, and don't fkn know what they are doing with themselves... Life of an ET in confinement in a spaceship.

#37 2023-12-31 20:58:08

Ariya

Star,

My heart goes out to you.

What you are going through is awful. And I know this has been happening for some time and it is difficult to deal with.

You must be strong and realise that you do NOT need to listen to these voices. You do NOT need to do what they say.

You must tell them that they must leave you alone. Tell them this with every ounce of conviction. Speak it out loud. Shout if you need to. And if they continue, tell them NO every time and then ignore whatever they are saying.

You are so strong and beautiful and you are a starseed that we all love.

If you want to reach out to me, please do xx

Last edited by Ariya (2023-12-31 21:16:59)

#38 2023-12-31 21:03:23

I agree with Ariya. When I started my spiritual journey and wanted to communicate with my Higher Self, a voice pretended to be my higher self, as I later figured out, a trickster being from astral, and made me do many stupid, harmful things to myself and others.

I thought of it as something good and believed it for months.

I am glad you have community now who can tell you that what is happening to you is not normal, is inference with your energetic field and your private space. And yes, these beings will tell you and use any emotional loophole in your brain. They can tell that they are your deceased friends, your lost cosmic friends, your star family, whatever.

I suggest you to meditate and tell "Leave me alone, I DO NOT CONSENT"

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#39 2023-12-31 22:18:21

StarDeity
Banned

I wish all that could work, but it doesn't work...

#40 2023-12-31 22:52:38

Brahman

It is very likely that these are not real Taygetans but cabal agents pretending to be aliens. They also could be negative aliens. So stop listening to them. Tell them they are not Taygetans and that you know they are impostors. Will they let you then?
I have never wanted to communicate directly with aliens because I am very skeptical and have a hard time trusting such contact. But if there are those who behave like that, they have no chance of contact at all. Once I dreamt that I was alone and only one being appeared and started to tease me but I purposely didn't pay attention. He started shouting and I didn't pay attention to him anymore. It was funny to me. I knew he was going to freak out. Finally he yelled and disappeared.
Show them that you are strong and not afraid of whatever they tell you because it is an illusion.

Last edited by Brahman (2023-12-31 22:52:58)

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#41 2023-12-31 23:32:36

Scott Summers

StarDeity wrote:

I wish all that could work, but it doesn't work...

If you can’t control your mind, control your body. The 2 are linked.

Meaning: Place yourself in a high vibration environment (eg sit by the beach; cycle around safe places; exercise by running, etc).

Let go of the need to be free of these “irritants”. Let them be. Do not resist.

Repeat the above: remember your thoughts are habits. You do not eradicate habits. You REPLACE THEM.

See what happens.

#42 2024-01-01 00:06:32

akos996

Hi Stardeity,
first off stay strong my good friend!

I will explain my side of the story because it has similarities and I would like to ask a couple questions so I could understand it more so I could give useful guidance. Sorry if I am asking obvious questions but bear with me.

A quick backstory:
Since two years ago I've been through months of harassment by something evil I can completely empathise with what you are going through.

For me the use of psychedelics facilitated a very bad time I had to go through. Voices mocking me for what I'm doing, every private thing and even thoughts that would be very
embarrassing to share as we all have those. I had times when I just sat and forced my mind to not think and cried a lot as I saw no escape. I could actually make conversations with the entity / being(s) and I was super paranoid and drained. I was afraid of my neighbours, afraid to even go near a window or make any loud noise. Even a needle drop was making me anxious. I had moments where things happened that you also mentioned where a sentence or a word started repeating almost like an echo. Even normal outside sounds or muffled voices through rooms or from outside started filtering into harassing words or something that reflected on my inner thoughts. It was very scary.

I visited a psychiatrist and told him what was up. Got a prescription which absolutely did not help with any of the above. My mother had some anti-anxiety medicine (Rivotril) which had a huge positive impact since the paranoia and all the bad symptoms faded the whole thing went easier until it/they gave up as I kept on doing normal things. It took like a full year and it was miserable. I still don't know if it was a lower astral entity or forced telepathy through technology.
Whichever this was I think it is important to be persistent against the negative forces. Remember that even contacts with real people are also a matter of manifestation and attachment so seek an escape from it and search your memory if there are any events or patterns that brought this to you. No problem if there isn't don't worry. I know it's hard.

So here are my questions to help us understand what is the case here. Some of these seem like accusatory but it is important to weed out possibilities since lower astral being masquerade as anyone in your imagination or anyone you know or knew. This is why nobody should contact dead people as they will likely not be them.

- You mentioned sexual harassment, do you mean verbal abuse only? Or are these also haunting you in dreams? For example I had many occasions where I was 100% sure foreign thoughts harassed my mind, like ugly pictures popping up in my head or thoughts and inner words and statements in my mind that I would never say or do.

- Is there a point which makes you 100% sure, proves to you this is genuine contact? In my case this was a perceived telepathy with people around me which I was super worried about and thought it was the case until I realised it was a negative entity faking it through real telepathy with it, using my insecurities against me. I am shortening the story, gradually I thiught it was the radio towers but I was not convinced of that from the clues.

- I have to ask if you have (ever) used any psychedelic substances in/before October that might have presented a weakness in you or any emotional trauma that could've contributed? (Any death close to you for example) I am looking for a trigger in the psychology sense. I am not an expert but I am well versed to help from experience thankfully. (I know this statement sounds weird but I am glad I went through that hell so I could help you now because we all here and I also love you)

- Have you tried any medications yet since I assume you are going through major anxiety or are you taking anything for an ingoing illness? Do you take supplements like vitamins? I am asking since nowadays it is hard to trust drugs since they are laced with some very ugly chemicals by design. But again as I've said for me anxiety medicine helped, worth a try but be careful with dosage and don't take it like a daily thing unless it's very bad. If it gas no positive effect then throw it out. If you are trying to get a prescription, do not tell a doctor your story, just tell what you want them to hear along the lines of "I have constant anxiety and I feel miserable which makes me a worse worker and I cannot perform in my life, it's debilitating blah blah". The last thing you want to say is that you are contacted by people from space. I know it's obvious but learn from my mistakes.

So... I am not sure if this is a contact but if you are correct that it is then I am deeply concerned and I hope Mari Athena, Yahzii or whoever is able to read this forum starts an investigation aboard to see if there's any malice they can detect. This is no joke if true.
I understand why meditation would help but ehen I was in the same mindspace being under constant bombardment it was not possible and only worsened it as it became loud and clear.
I suggest you to listen to music it drowns it out excellently. Trust me on that. Music will not allow you to comprehend the derogatory statements or any words at all and the emotion of the music will overtake it. It's an excellent tool. If you are out of sing then just listen to rain or birds or whatever you wish. Don't do it too loud though, hearing damage is not fun. With that I dare to say maybe meditation could work but it could be a tall order.
Instead if not possible you could take walks in nature. I did when I was very down with this stuff.
I don't remember more to say so I will be waiting for your reply instead.

I wish I could hug you.
Regards

Last edited by akos996 (2024-01-01 00:18:58)

#43 2024-01-01 01:33:42

Horton HaW

Look at the threads here on astral entities. If it is technology that can also be researched via TI resources. Astral entities really seem to go after young people. If there has been a death or trauma etc... It can enter in, but know this. You are strong. Be clear. Strengthen your resolve. You ARE Source. You can see how common this is.
We all wish you well.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#44 2024-01-01 03:01:39

StarDeity
Banned

akos996 wrote:

- You mentioned sexual harassment, do you mean verbal abuse only? Or are these also haunting you in dreams?

Verbal harassment, and using the dream VR (full immersion technology they use) and making dreams for me with a.i. to see how I react to the dreams they show me; they could be disgusting dreams, or normal dreams to see how I react to situations with other people or my family.
They're studying me because they think I'm very strange or something, for a human or even a Taygetan Starseed.

akos996 wrote:

- Is there a point which makes you 100% sure, proves to you this is genuine contact?

Yes I am a 100% of this contact, and I know my stellar identity and race that is doing it.

akos996 wrote:

- I have to ask if you have (ever) used any psychedelic substances in/before October that might have presented a weakness in you or any emotional trauma that could've contributed?

No, I've never used any psychedelic drugs or anything like that.

#45 2024-01-01 07:18:59

Betty L

StarDeity wrote:

I have to talk about my experience so far, and they're telling me not to talk about them Taygetans, yes, it's Taygetans doing this to me, Taygetans who were born not in Taygeta but belong to the same race... Not all Taygetabs in ships were borb in Taygeta, many were born in space, and some have never set foot in Taygeta. These Taygetans are even different than the ones who live in Taygeta, they have a different mentality/mindset. They are not so much different than humans in how they think.

They have been messing with my mind for like months now, since perhaps late octover or early november, and it has been gradually augmenting the abuse... They use sexual harassment with me, and insult me everyday using a.i. with automated messages.
Yes, I hear the voices in my head, and some are not even voices, they use a link they connect to to know my every move and my every thought.
The people who program the a.i. a sick bastard Taygetans, it even sexually harasses me making comments about my body parts and sexual acts.
Then a group of Taygetan males come talk to me, and all started fine and weird at the same time, until they started sexual harassment with me, and they say it all is an act, but these people have this act that is not completely an act, these are Taygetan men. I don't even know if some are females because they don't identify themselves but can act like the other gender.
They said they are doing all of this because they think I'm not doing anything with my life, and also because they say I'm strange because I'm not human or even like a Taygetan the way my Consciousness is. They don't know what I am, even though I have a Taygetan aura/katra, but also something else they don't know about, or so they say.
This constant abuse with all the voices has gotten so bad in the past few days that I've become suicidal because I can't take it, I was going to harm myself taking pills because they have crossed the line with me one too many times, and last night was the worst, actually the whole day yesterday, they even set up the a.i. to tell me to kill myself, and they started telling me themselves to kill myself.
One Taygetan asshole started with it, and they increased it, and they use this technology to amplify all my thoughts and even things that I don't consciously say, and this stuff gets programmed there and repeates it.
They play multiple voices saying "kill yourself" and it's what they did last night, and I am kept awake almost all night with this bullshit...
All I can do is cry and tell them to stop but they wouldn't, and i insult back and argue with them because they insult me the whole time in both my language and english, and they were pushing me into suicide and telling me to do it, and mocking me and the worst stuff you can imagine...
This is what they do with some of their Starseeds, and I've grown to hate these motjer fuckers who are doing this to me... and no, not all Taygetans are involved in this, and not all Taygetans know about this or are involved in this, It's possible that these are a group of few ppl involved. There are more people in the Toleka than what they say in the divulgation, and most people in it don't even know each other because they work remotely from other parts of the ship, and the ship is bigger than how they say it is in the divulgation.
I'm not going against this divulgation by any means, but the divulgation is not the whole reality, there's so much more going on than what is being said there, that I'm so sure not even the Swaruunians know about. Just think how Mari lives isolated from the rest of the crew, it's just not her, most ppl in the ship live like that, with no or littlw interaction with other crew members...
Just imagine working in a tall building, and you don't know everyone who works there, something like this..
Y sí, me están regañando por hablar de ésto, but I dont fkn care... They have been abusing me too much mentally and psychologically, I can't even have happy thoughts anymore, I can't even enjoy anything anymore, and I have a hard time concentrating and paying attention to my life, and even my family...
And they would probably continue, or get even worse... And I would probably end my life too because i cannot stand anymore of this...
They want me to talk to assholes everyday, and I don't want to talk to these people anymore... They're imposing all of this on me, and I'm not exactly sure why because they keep lying about everything they do, because even the imbeciles who harass me don't know why they are being used for this, they just follow orders, or so they say..

They have no lives, and don't fkn know what they are doing with themselves... Life of an ET in confinement in a spaceship.

Wow...This is really sad I am sorry that you are going through this. I hope that the one's privileged enough to be in  that crew on that ship Have better things to do then mess with starseeds.  They are like a family of high vibing professional people. They eat together like a family, I think there are only32 of them.
Have you ever said to the voices to just leave you alone and if they don't like you then they can just get away from you and don't ever come bake, not out of anger but in a righteous voice that is authoritive and dignified. What they think of you and your body is non of your business and I would tell them so. What they think about you is not important to you.  Don't let those disincarnate beings or whatever they are win.

It's presumptuous for us to think we are the only beings in the cosmos.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#46 2024-01-01 08:26:52

akos996

StarDeity wrote:

-Verbal harassment, and using the dream VR (full immersion technology they use) and making dreams for me with a.i. to see how I react to the dreams they show me; they could be disgusting dreams, or normal dreams to see how I react to situations with other people or my family.
They're studying me because they think I'm very strange or something, for a human or even a Taygetan Starseed.

-Yes I am a 100% of this contact, and I know my stellar identity and race that is doing it.

-No, I've never used any psychedelic drugs or anything like that.

It's good you never used/abused any such substances and keep at it.
And thank you for being brave enough to speak out about your issues, that's really something.
With your complete awareness of your identity yes that is likely what you explained, so disregard my comments about supplements and whatnot. That's super weird. What puzzles me here is that sure Toleka is huge but as I've heard they hire the best of the best for such expeditions, so it seems there is a rogue element. The crew up there whoever checks or monitors the forums really should sift through what is happening and start whatever protocol is there to investigate this. Sure they can't reply but I know they read stuff here. There must be a big book of conduct and rules there in case people commit crimes on the ship or this is part of some kind of Secret Space Program but unlikely. Another possibility would be some sort of terrestrial ai harassing starseeds and this is the test phase then it will get widespread. I remember Mari mentioning disclosure, that it would mean that starseeds would become public enemy nr1.

I am really hoping people will not just disregard your cry for help because I believe you and this is too much for anyone. If there's any sign from them that this is not so then it's some super weird way a lower astral entity disguising itself or terrestrial AI program but only you can know, not me. This is the kind of stuff we all fight against. This is not just a playground. I know myself I am capable of bad things down here in 3D but goddamn... this is so evil even by erthly standards

Last edited by akos996 (2024-01-01 08:38:46)

#47 2024-01-01 09:34:44

cosmic Mind

StarDeity wrote:

Stardeity they have done the same thing to me, the voices are still on my dreams are horrible a.i. scenarios with physical sensations added.. Is A.I. cabal artificial telepathy. Please contact me, I sent you a private email here on the forum with my Gmail account to get in touch. I will explain you what they have done to me. Taygetans aren't doing anything at the moment but it's not their fault. Maybe our task one day is to explain what they have done to us...please write me. They are pushing you towards suicide to see what is the limit, they have done the same to me. You won't suicide don't worry.

Last edited by cosmic Mind (2024-01-01 09:44:52)

"Light is information,
darkness is lack of information"

#48 2024-01-01 11:06:23

Gosia
Administrator

I am sorry but I am going to delete this whole thread as what Stardeity is interpreting as real and as facts, and what she is going through - someone MESSING with her, are 2 different things and honestly, I think it serves this forum no purpose to continue to allow Stardeity her posts here. I have tried to be patient and emphatic as she obviously has serious problems with entities who harass and deceive her but now pinning all that on Taygetans and coming up with all kinds of stories that have no reflection in reality AT ALL, thats a line I draw. These are not Taygetans who stalk you, DK is not your soulmate, and his girlfriend is not the one who harasses you astrally. Stardeity told me this by email asking me to ASK THEM TO STOP HARASSING HER - yes, as if Toleka crew members were doing that. I didnt block her after that or anything, I continued to allow her to be here despite obviously knowing that she is being manipulated by someone or simply by her own mind.

But now, for the health of this forum, and to prevent further attempts to implicate Taygetans or Swaruus in Stardeity´psychological battle for which I am very sorry as I know entity manipulations can be very real, I must remove Stardeity from this forum. She might need assistance and I recognize it, but we here are not able to help beyond what we all already said, especially when she implicates Taygetans and their image and integrity is on the line. She obviously doesnt heed any of our advice, which is, firstly, NOT TO LISTEN to the voices. She continues to believe them, and then presenting all that as facts to the forum members. All this strongly reminds me of my aunt´s case who has also suffered from hearing voices when we were kids, telling us that Sting was her lover who abandonded her afterwards, and that she also had an affair with Don Johnson. Not knowing any better, as kids, we believed her.

However, this forum is not to assist with those kinds of problems. This site is Taygetans´home (they dont necessarily come in here, although I wouldnt be surprised they monitor it here and there), so seeing these kinds of messages is not healthy for them either because none of what Stardeity is saying is true. I opened this forum mainly to study their material, the members do not come here to listen to how other members are "harassed by the crew". Let´s put some reason back in here.

Stardeity, I wish you all the best and please deal with this problem with someone who can truly help. Do not continue to feed those entities or whoever is messing with you giving them any CREDIBILITY. They want you to believe them, and so you do, and there you fall into their trap. This has reached its limit here on the forum. Thank you for all you contributed (minus this). Lots of love despite all. And I mean it, please talk to people who know about astral manipulation, synthetic telepathy and all that stuff. Heal please!

P.S. If anyone wishes to contact Stardeity in private to try to help her, please let me know and I will put you in contact. Just keep in mind that I, Gosia, clearly declare that all Stardeity claims about the Taygetans is FALSE. That on the record. Thank you all smile

StarDeity wrote:

#49 2024-01-01 17:14:27

Brahman

I feel so sorry for StarDeity. I hope she can handle these attacks. I didn't know she liked DK. But it's quite normal to like some of Taygeta. I have three "soulmates" - Sophia, Mari and Athena. But that's just imagination. As Yazhi would say. Lol

Adi Shankaracharya

#50 2024-01-01 17:36:24

Ariya

I really feel for Star too. But I wasn’t aware of any of the background. I appreciate how Gosia has handled this.

I really hope things get better and I am sending her much love.

Board footer