You are not logged in.

#51 2024-01-01 18:20:47

Gosia
Administrator

Re: To whom it may concern...

I dont know if she "liked" him, or in what sense, but I did receive messages from her stating that his girlfriend in Toleka harasses her telepathically and I should tell Athena to tell that Taygetan woman to stop. I understood from the email she believes DK to be her, Stardeity´s soulmate, and his girlfriend being jelous of her, hence the harassment. Well, right there.. all this crumbles because... aaaand I cant say more (Taygetan private affairs, unfortunately). Point is I KNOW what she interprets is false and thats why cannot allow her to further continue this. I allowed it long enough. Sorry if I dont go into more details but: 1. It wouldnt be fair of me as Stardeity isnt here herself to provide her story 2. The story is convoluted and I didnt obviously read it all. 3. The story is not real in the first place. I will leave this thread open for some more time so everyone gets a chance to read it, and then we move on.

Brahman wrote:

I feel so sorry for StarDeity. I hope she can handle these attacks. I didn't know she liked DK. But it's quite normal to like some of Taygeta. I have three "soulmates" - Sophia, Mari and Athena. But that's just imagination. As Yazhi would say. Lol

#52 2024-01-01 18:41:34

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you Jupiter for contacting me and suggesting something I didnt consider. A temporary ban only. Thats ok. I will give her a 3 month time out so she can figure out the problem. I will let her know. In the meantime, if anyone is willing to help her, again, let me know and I will put you in touch. Thats all I can do on my part. But no more "It was Taygetans/I know more/Toleka crew this and that". I have very little patience for stories that do not reflect the reality. People need to get a grip. I am not a psychotherapist, I am sorry, and this forum is not for that. Do I sound cold? Perhaps. But it needed to be done, otherwise this forum would turn into circus quickly, which very often it is, but I still let it run. Greetings to all.

#53 2024-01-01 18:47:42

I support both Gosia's and Jupiter's decisions. I warned her earlier in this thread using word blasphemy, but she didn't react to that.

3 months sound like a good time to contact someone in real life for her to figure things out. It is post 2012, we have healers, clairvoyants and other starseeds willing to help each other out. I wish her the best! <3

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2024-01-01 18:48:17)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#54 2024-01-01 18:57:46

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you.

Tecumseh, if you read this, would you like to talk to her privately? Let me know.

TSD.9111 wrote:

Hello Gosia,

I have not added to this thread since I see it for what it is, just another case of Cabal and lower astral entities messing with those that follow this information AND try to genuinely integrate it in their lives; the attacks can escalate quickly and be severe the more the person embraces the information our family is sharing through this project. All I wanted to add, without getting into details as its Tecumseh's private life (another active member on this forum); but some months back he had a similar series of attacks where he was convinced it was the Taygetans and Alenym specifically putting him through negative experiences. I was communicating with him privately in email and basically tried to do what many people have been doing with helping Star here, telling him it couldn't be our family and so on and so forth. Eventually he snapped out of it and realized it was not our family, but the projections in his mind he was getting were so strong it was hard to dismiss and not listen. So maybe you can connect Tecumseh with Star, if he wants to, since what he went through was very similar and was able to get out of it. Anyway, just a thought but your decision, for now, for the rest of the forum members is sufficient. Thank you for juggling things like this, it is far from pleasant but you are doing your best smile

Gosia wrote:

Thank you Jupiter for contacting me and suggesting something I didnt consider. A temporary ban only. Thats ok. I will give her a 3 month time out so she can figure out the problem. I will let her know. In the meantime, if anyone is willing to help her, again, let me know and I will put you in touch. Thats all I can do on my part. But no more "It was Taygetans/I know more/Toleka crew this and that". I have very little patience for stories that do not reflect the reality. People need to get a grip. I am not a psychotherapist, I am sorry, and this forum is not for that. Do I sound cold? Perhaps. But it needed to be done, otherwise this forum would turn into circus quickly, which very often it is, but I still let it run. Greetings to all.

#55 2024-01-01 19:01:01

Tecumseh

I feel that I could help Star a little bit if she could bring herself to step back from her experience and look at the big picture. Last year I was also attacked by entities who tried to impersonate people from Toleka. I saw through the deception because they came across as malicious in their intent. I don't believe anyone from that ship means anyone ill intent on the surface. So I just stuck to my guns and called them on it. I won't go into details as they are very personal.

The point is, I believe that she is being deceived, and Gosia's intervention and explanations for doing so, just re-enforce my conviction that Star is suffering from spiritual warfare. I hope she can shrug off the beings that are accosting her soon.

I went through much of the same kind of attacks last year so maybe I can help. Help her to focus and analyze what she is going through, with a sympathetic ear.

Gosia, you can send this post to Star if you would like, with my e-mail address attached. I think I may be able to help her. Entities impersonating Taygetans piss me off. They (Taygetans and Swaruunians) don't deserve that kind of treatment. My limited contact with them (telepathic) has been nothing like what she describes happened to her. She's got the wrong people! I think she found imposters!

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#56 2024-01-01 20:22:19

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you. Forwarded.

Tecumseh wrote:

I feel that I could help Star a little bit if she could bring herself to step back from her experience and look at the big picture. Last year I was also attacked by entities who tried to impersonate people from Toleka. I saw through the deception because they came across as malicious in their intent. I don't believe anyone from that ship means anyone ill intent on the surface. So I just stuck to my guns and called them on it. I won't go into details as they are very personal.

The point is, I believe that she is being deceived, and Gosia's intervention and explanations for doing so, just re-enforce my conviction that Star is suffering from spiritual warfare. I hope she can shrug off the beings that are accosting her soon.

I went through much of the same kind of attacks last year so maybe I can help. Help her to focus and analyze what she is going through, with a sympathetic ear.

Gosia, you can send this post to Star if you would like, with my e-mail address attached. I think I may be able to help her. Entities impersonating Taygetans piss me off. They (Taygetans and Swaruunians) don't deserve that kind of treatment. My limited contact with them (telepathic) has been nothing like what she describes happened to her. She's got the wrong people! I think she found imposters!

#57 2024-01-01 20:25:41

Gosia
Administrator

They are aware of the Cabal, as well as astral entities, impersonating them and Pleiadians, in general, and in all shapes and forms, for a very, very long time. Robert even talked about it in one of his early videos. I am yet to watch Mari´s today video so I cannot comment yet.

TSD.9111 wrote:

Gosia, if I may, I got this mental 'message' (while listening to Mari's recent video), that in this part of the video Mari (along with the Toleka crew) is giving help to people that are going through what Star is. So in a way they are aware of people that are being attacked by the Cabal and/or lower astral entities, and feel for them since their experiences are real, and they are talking to them through this information. Please correct me if I'm wrong or overreaching in Mari's message in the video, but it just occurred to me there might be a connection. If so, the information our family is sharing is acknowledgement and offering support to those people; since it is quite uplifting to listen to this during the hard times. And as Mari's videos before mentioned, about never being truly along with our family watching and helping us in the ways they can; this can be something Star ought to consider and remember. Sophia also said it recently, when the voice of one side grows louder the same happens to the other; so Star is hearing the side against her louder but her family's voice is still there too, if she would only pick to listen to theirs. Since this is something we all struggle with anyway, making it a conscious choice to which voice/s in our head we listen to vs. those we dismiss i.e we need to learn to modulate the ideas we listen to and those we dismiss and tune down. I'm sure you've heard similar information to this from Sophia herself so I won't continue but the point in Mari's video stood out to me and thought that it could be of help to Star and/or those who talk to her. Thanks again for how you are handling this smile

Video link (timestamped): https://youtu.be/1_dcBLqoTug?si=gYDdeXRWWpqHaYcq&t=393

Gosia wrote:

Thank you.

Tecumseh, if you read this, would you like to talk to her privately? Let me know.

TSD.9111 wrote:

Hello Gosia,

I have not added to this thread since I see it for what it is, just another case of Cabal and lower astral entities messing with those that follow this information AND try to genuinely integrate it in their lives; the attacks can escalate quickly and be severe the more the person embraces the information our family is sharing through this project. All I wanted to add, without getting into details as its Tecumseh's private life (another active member on this forum); but some months back he had a similar series of attacks where he was convinced it was the Taygetans and Alenym specifically putting him through negative experiences. I was communicating with him privately in email and basically tried to do what many people have been doing with helping Star here, telling him it couldn't be our family and so on and so forth. Eventually he snapped out of it and realized it was not our family, but the projections in his mind he was getting were so strong it was hard to dismiss and not listen. So maybe you can connect Tecumseh with Star, if he wants to, since what he went through was very similar and was able to get out of it. Anyway, just a thought but your decision, for now, for the rest of the forum members is sufficient. Thank you for juggling things like this, it is far from pleasant but you are doing your best smile

#58 2024-01-01 20:49:11

akos996

Thank you Gosia.

I owe you an apology
Sorry if I was too one sided with Stardeity on this, I believed her but I had a strong suspicion that astral entities were impersonating whatever hit a weak spot in her which is awful I know that.
I will miss ger though. Get well Star. Don't listen to the entities, they will only give up if you don't.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-01-01 20:50:20)

#59 2024-01-01 20:57:42

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you. Dont ask me how, but I knew from the start what this was about. But I saw many people listening to her, so I bit my lips many times, and I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. But I intuitively knew. Perhaps years of experience of dealing with similar stories, in both languages. Plus when I heard that DK part in private, I knew 100%. I still didnt say anything on the forum though, I let her be. Until today. Also, I will leave this thread open after all. So people can understand why members get bans, and also to make people aware of the problem as stuff like this happens to many.

akos996 wrote:

Thank you Gosia.

I owe you an apology
Sorry if I was too one sided with Stardeity on this, I believed her but I had a strong suspicion that astral entities were impersonating whatever hit a weak spot in her which is awful I know that.
I will miss ger though. Get well Star. Don't listen to the entities, they will only give up if you don't.

#60 2024-01-01 22:09:58

akos996

TSD I think you are correct but as always the writing is so excellently made as everybody has a personal bit for him or herself to reflect on on a personal level. But yes you are on point. Probably many of us got concerned about this and had some strong reverberations in the "freuqencies" as I imagine it. You know they have these interferometers that can measure the frequencies of starseeds and the planet overall and saw the dip what I could guess. Also they have very complex systems that are way above my comprehension that can sift through the internet to filter out what is important and as mentioned they personally care for their starseeds which is so amazing and lovel. It must be pretty cool with all that tech.

Either way sorry to prolong this thread too much. Don't feel bad to remove this thread but it's a good study for everyone here. I did learn a lot here. Thanks guys

Last edited by akos996 (2024-01-01 22:11:05)

#61 2024-01-01 22:49:50

Ariya

I’m really glad this post is still up. It has some good advice for starseeds experiencing similar problems.

I have always felt uneasy whenever anyone says that they are 100% certain about anything that happens in the astral or telepathically. It’s fine to have an intuition or feeling, (and it can also be quite fun to discuss) but I think it’s too open to individual interpretation to be able to make any real claims.

It’s also a good reminder about why I appreciate cosmic agency and  / swaruu oficial so much… Because it’s DIRECT information and not channelled. That’s why I can trust it!

#62 2024-01-01 23:29:06

Gosia
Administrator

Just got an email from her and she sticks to her guns, not even open to the possibility she is being manipulated. She also expressed she doesn´t want to talk to anyone as she doesn´t want to involve anyone with her problems. Just passing a mesage. For me, this is it on the subject, I got involved too much already as it is, but I had to, for the sake of the forum. Cheers everyone! Off to work! smile

#63 2024-01-01 23:29:27

Jupiter 9

It's very unfortunate and sad that StarDeity had to be banned, especially under these circumstances, but I don't see how else this could have been handled, by insisting on stating as a fact that it's Taygetans and the Toleka crew doing this to her, StarDeity doesn't leave us much choice. We all have to remember to not lose sight of the bigger picture and what's at stake, and sometimes that means we have to make difficult choices.

And I wanna mention for the record that I personally don't think Gosia is being cold and I think she handled this very skillfully and in a very balanced and kind way. These kinds of claims by StarDeity about telepathic or astral/dream interactions with members of the Toleka are not new and we have been very patient and tolerant, and Gosia went as far as to ask Athena about this about 6 months ago to give StarDeity closure on this ( https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=36331#p36331  and https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php? … 11#p36411). But unfortunately it seems Star did not trust or believe Athena and continued listening to whoever is targeting her. And we were very tolerant and patient and simply deleted another similar thread she made recently. And this thread was going well too until Star made that post which is putting Gosia and the moderators in a very difficult position, by claiming as fact that it's people on board Toleka that are doing this to her. And once other people join in and start taking those claims as facts, then that leaves us no other choice no matter how much we empathize and understand the very difficult circumstances that StarDeity is currently in.

And we should all have compassion and empathy towards StarDeity while she is being targeted and tormented by the dark forces, and be understanding and not judge her or reject her or turn on her. And at the same time we also need to get in the shoes of the crew on board the Toleka who are innocent and have nothing to do with those attacks towards StarDeity.

Anyway while watching Mari's video earlier today, similar to what TSD says I too had a similar thought cross my mind about StarDeity, and I hope that this difficult situation could be a catalyst for a quantum jump for StarDeity. And Star if you are reading this I highly recommend to use this video from Teal that I think will help during the moments you have suicidal thoughts: What To Do if you are Suicidal

And don't you dare give up on us now StarDeity smile No matter how bleak and impossible the situation seems and no matter how much things suck, you will eventually figure out how to get through this and beat this. Mari has explained in multiple videos that the cabal and the lower astral uses every opportunity to target the starseeds and will try and exploit any weakness it finds and try to counter us and stop us. Trust that what Mari says in her motivational video is true and that you too really are an advanced soul and Earth is really a "school" for the advanced souls and not for young souls, and have faith that as an elite advanced soul you can handle seemingly impossible situations and deadends. We are elite special forces starseeds and the special forces fighters go to work in extremely challenging conditions similar to what you are facing, and not in easy situations. But we don't volunteer for this in order to suffer and this is not pointless, we volunteer because we know on the other side that we can handle this, and as our fearless little cookie monster says in the Joan Manifesto video which I recommend you rewatch, a small group of elite special forces soldiers can beat this and turn this around despite the odds and how bleak the conditions are. Have faith that you are an elite advanced souls and that you got what it takes inside you to beat this no matter how bleak and tiring and difficult the situation you are facing is.

smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-01-02 01:42:59)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#64 2024-01-01 23:44:56

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you Jupiter. Its very kind of you.

Last word of warning... Stardeity is convinced that what she says is true so, if you contact her, she wont be open to any help in the sense of her giving up her convictions about this. On the contrary, she will try to convince you otherwise, suggesting she knows a lot of things about Toleka crew, so you may fall into the trap of becoming open to that. So, to be honest, I am not even sure if enabling communication with someone who is clearly on the smear campaign against Toleka crew, is the ethical thing for me to do, me representing my Toleka friends down here. Having an empathy is one thing, but openly enabling communication with someone with such a negative outlook on some of the Taygetan members, I dont think I should do that anymore. So hereby, I withdraw my offer to pass her your emails. And this is because of her last email to me, where she clearly states she 1. Doesnt want help 2. Continues to fully believe her story. If an alcoholic can´t see they are being one, not much can be done. People must come to realizations themselves and figure their path out. To be honest, I have seen too much compassion towards her around this forum, while myself.. have been just cringing inside many times. Sorry to say, but I just don´t care at this point. Not my role. It´s more collective. See you all around. smile

Jupiter 9 wrote:

It's very unfortunate and sad that StarDeity had to be banned, especially under these circumstances, but I don't see how else this could have been handled, by insisting on stating as a fact that it's Taygetans and the Toleka crew doing this to her, StarDeity doesn't leave us much choice. We all have to remember to not lose sight of the bigger picture and what's at stake, and sometimes that means we have to make difficult choices.

And I wanna mention for the record that I personally don't think Gosia is being cold and I think she handled this very skillfully and in a very balanced and kind way. These kinds of claims by StarDeity about telepathic or astral/dream interactions with members of the Toleka are not new and we have been very patient and tolerant, and Gosia went as far as to ask Athena about this about 6 months ago to give StarDeity closure on this ( https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=36331#p36331  and https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php? … 11#p36411). But unfortunately it seems Star did not trust or believe Athena and continued listening to whoever is targeting her. And we were very tolerant and patient and simply deleted another similar thread she made recently. And this thread was going well too until Star made that post which is putting Gosia and the moderators in a very difficult position, by claiming as fact that it's people on board Toleka that are doing this to her. And once other people join in and start taking those claims as facts, then that leaves us no other choice no matter how much we empathize and understand the very difficult circumstances that StarDeity is currently in.

And we should all have compassion and empathy towards StarDeity while she is being targeted and tormented by the dark forces, and be understanding and not judge her or reject her or turn on her. And at the same time we also need to get in the shoes of the crew on board the Toleka who are innocent and have nothing to do with those attacks towards StarDeity.

Anyway while watching Mari's video earlier today, similar to what TSD says I too had a similar thought cross my mind about StarDeity, and I hope that this difficult situation could be a catalyst for a quantum jump for StarDeity. And Star if you are reading this I highly recommend to use this video from Teal that I think will help during the moments you have suicidal thoughts: What To Do if you are Suicidal

And don't you dare give up on us now StarDeity smile No matter how bleak and impossible the situation seems and no matter how much things suck, you will eventually figure out how to get through this and beat this. Mari has explained in multiple videos that the cabal and the lower astral uses every opportunity to target the starseeds and will try and exploit any weakness it finds and try to counter us and stop us. Trust that what Mari says in her motivational video is true and that you too really are an advanced soul and Earth is really a "school" for the advanced souls and not for young souls, and have faith that as an elite advanced soul you can handle seemingly impossible situations and deadends. We are elite special forces starseeds and the special forces fighters go to work in extremely challenging conditions similar to what you are facing, and not in easy situations. But we don't volunteer for this in order to suffer and this is not pointless, we volunteer because we know on the other side that we can handle this, and as our fearless little cookie monster says in the Joan Manifesto video which I recommend you rewatch, a small group of elite special forces soldiers can beat this and turn this around despite the odds and how bleak the conditions are. Have faith that you are an elite advanced souls and that you got what it takes inside you to beat this no matter how bleak and tiring and difficult the situation you are facing is.

And one last thing I wanna say is that besides getting in touch with her through Gosia, StarDeity also has the option to allow for emails enabled, so during this timeout anyone that wants to stay in touch with her can click on her profile(while you are logged in) and you'll see an option to send her an email. As I said it's very unfortunate that Star had to be banned under these circumstances, and most of us don't have a support network offline, so if you wanna offer some support to Star or just stay in touch during this timeout, you can still do that by contacting her through the "Send email" option in her profile (Edit: If Star is open to being contacted of course).

smile

#65 2024-01-02 01:42:38

Jupiter 9

Gosia wrote:

Thank you Jupiter. Its very kind of you.

Last word of warning... Stardeity is convinced that what she says is true so, if you contact her, she wont be open to any help in the sense of her giving up her convictions about this. On the contrary, she will try to convince you otherwise, suggesting she knows a lot of things about Toleka crew, so you may fall into the trap of becoming open to that. So, to be honest, I am not even sure if enabling communication with someone who is clearly on the smear campaign against Toleka crew, is the ethical thing for me to do, me representing my Toleka friends down here. Having an empathy is one thing, but openly enabling communication with someone with such a negative outlook on some of the Taygetan members, I dont think I should do that anymore. So hereby, I withdraw my offer to pass her your emails. And this is because of her last email to me, where she clearly states she 1. Doesnt want help 2. Continues to fully believe her story. If an alcoholic can´t see they are being one, not much can be done. People must come to realizations themselves and figure their path out. To be honest, I have seen too much compassion towards her around this forum, while myself.. have been just cringing inside many times. Sorry to say, but I just don´t care at this point. Not my role. It´s more collective. See you all around. smile

Well in that case I will edit my post and remove the email part too. At this point we can only hope that by the time her ban expires she'll have faced this challenge and seen through the manipulation and realized that they are impostors that have nothing to do with the Toleka crew or Taygetans. And if not then there is nothing else we can do and she'll have to find another group to join, cause as we have said many times the forum and the telegram chats are only for the viewers that are friends and allies of this project and are not for all the viewers.

StarDeity and everyone else is never alone and has their higher self and a spirit guide team that are constantly looking after us and guiding us so we are all in good hands, and as Yazhi said in the very uplifting last video, we will all transcend all bad things eventually. smile   

"I see souls thriving.
I see them transcend all bad things.
Love and integration are stronger.
The higher astral on Earth is strong.

Many powerful loving people there,
who together make a much stronger
force than the matrix."

~~ Yazhi Sophia Swaruu

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#66 2024-01-02 02:57:27

mes333

I just wanted to say I am sorry to hear about StarDeity situation and struggles truly sounds awful. I send her my very best during this time and may her courage and strength deep within out shine all else directed at her! I have not had any experience with any kind of situation like this, but it is really nice to see those that have gone through such a hard situation trying there best here to help her out. Truly some of the best of humanity is here!

Last edited by mes333 (2024-01-02 02:58:40)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#67 2024-01-02 03:23:14

Tecumseh

Gosia wrote:

Thank you. Forwarded.

Tecumseh wrote:

I remembered that I had already conversed with her in Sept-Oct last year, when you mentioned DK, and went back and re-read my conversations with her. I sent her a very nice e-mail stating that we were all pulling for her and to have a good sleep with sweet dreams.

Thank you everyone for the way you reacted today. It warms my heart the way all this has been handled. Gosia and everyone, you are AWESOME. I am proud to know all of you.

There has to be a firewall to protect both the sky crew and the ground crew. I respect your decision Gosia. Let's all collectively call on whomever these entities are that are tormenting Star....to piss off and shove off. Leave her the hell alone. hmm

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#68 2024-01-02 10:15:55

Gosia
Administrator

Just to show to you how often these types of stories happen, and why I have little patience for that, just today I received the email from someone saying (edited): "Basically me and swaruu of erra got into telepathic communication and apparently we are soulmates. We also communicated through a specific website online. We had an intense relationship which ended in me pulling myself out of connection with her because it all broke down completely. Can you verify it was real?"

Also, just a few days ago in the Spanish world there was a controversy because apparently a woman in Mexico pulled someone out of their family environment promising her they will both be extracted soon as she is in telepathic contact with Yazhi, and Yazhi told them to leave their town. Family member contacted us and the community asking for help.

Can you imagine? So I am sorry, but each time I hear "I have a telepathic connection with such and such and this and this happens and I know this and this... "...  I cringe. They started communicating in a direct way (with us and many others, and also Mari through her channel) for a reason. This is one of them.

Telepathy is real. But so are delusions. In 3D Earth, the latter is much more common.

#69 2024-01-02 18:34:16

No offense to people reading CA material, but as in latest Law of Mirrors video Mari explains - to attract something, you need to be it already.

You can attract your vibrational match. Sorry, but Swaruus are at least 5d. Humans are 3-5d+ with rare exceptions. To attract astral parasites, you have to be 4d or lower. Or at least small part of you is still 4d to be a match for lower astral.

So let's be more humble.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2024-01-02 18:41:22)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#70 2024-01-03 16:06:40

Tecumseh

Gosia wrote:

Just to show to you how often these types of stories happen, and why I have little patience for that, just today I received the email from someone saying (edited): "Basically me and swaruu of erra got into telepathic communication and apparently we are soulmates. We also communicated through a specific website online. We had an intense relationship which ended in me pulling myself out of connection with her because it all broke down completely. Can you verify it was real?"

Also, just a few days ago in the Spanish world there was a controversy because apparently a woman in Mexico pulled someone out of their family environment promising her they will both be extracted soon as she is in telepathic contact with Yazhi, and Yazhi told them to leave their town. Family member contacted us and the community asking for help.

Can you imagine? So I am sorry, but each time I hear "I have a telepathic connection with such and such and this and this happens and I know this and this... "...  I cringe. They started communicating in a direct way (with us and many others, and also Mari through her channel) for a reason. This is one of them.

Telepathy is real. But so are delusions. In 3D Earth, the latter is much more common.

Star responded to my e-mail with an extremely brief note that seemed to be aimed at everyone here.

"Thank you for your helpful and kind words, I appreciate you guys are thinking about me in the forum.
I believe things will be alright in the end. Take care~-Star"

Gosia, I know you know this but, the more popular (permeating) the contact get's the more your diverse experiences of feedback will become. I'm preaching to the quire.

You are basically the first stop for anyone that dreams of making contact with the Toleka crew. Thank you for sharing what it is like for you. It's fascinating and a bit scary/unsettling. You are handling it like a pro. Thanks for all that you do. I/we appreciate it more than we can express. Words are not enough.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#71 2024-01-05 20:15:45

Gosia
Administrator

This is the exact topic we just talked about with Lara. Perhaps she can help, if anyone with similar problems is reading this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrlWVC0mm_E

#72 2024-01-07 09:08:42

The cabal can make a "field day" out of this.
They have voice-to-skull technology, you know.
But even subtler methods work on folks with highly emotional desires.
For decades the cabal has had the new-age movement under similar control {while new-agers themselves believe they're making great progress}.

#73 2024-01-07 13:44:41

Marak60

Krishna Davinci wrote:

The cabal can make a "field day" out of this.
They have voice-to-skull technology, you know.
But even subtler methods work on folks with highly emotional desires.
For decades the cabal has had the new-age movement under similar control {while new-agers themselves believe they're making great progress}.

This is why I DO NOT trust "channelers" as such, no matter how legitimate they may be, they truly have no way of confirming were this information is coming from? It really is that simple. Now there are some I have heard that I do tend to take as "real" but you can count that on ONE finger! This is the reason I was attracted to the Taygeta materials as it claims to NOT be channeled which of course is very obvious. It is clear, exact and so far faultless (as far as I can tell), plus the topics and detail given on every level is beyond normal human ability.  SO for me it is enough and I do truly believe they are how they claim to be!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

Board footer