You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-25 17:01:55

Jupiter 9

"Enjoy The Enjoyable Parts of The Holidays and Merry Christmas" :) :)

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47kw39m6w6tl0nlrq35myfqimqtozja7hiqur7q31i&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Happy Holidays Everyone. smile

Many of us here don't celebrate Christmas but there are still many things to enjoy during the holiday season. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-12-25 17:15:03

Jupiter 9

Re: "Enjoy The Enjoyable Parts of The Holidays and Merry Christmas" :) :)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2023-12-25 17:33:29

Jupiter 9

wKkAkW.gif

#4 2023-12-25 20:57:19

christmas-tree-icegif.gif

I wish you all the best for these holidays and the new year, i'm waiting to know more from our friends in orbit as in how will be the next year corresponding to the audition of the deep federation. Although my life will go on anyway.

Board footer