You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-26 18:59:57

Marak60

Hiding behind fluffy bunnies, unicorns and rainbows

I am not pointing the finger at any particular group or race here so don't get the wrong idea over this... It is a general theme I see occuring constantly...And I have to get this off of my chest or I am going to explode.

The more I reseach the more I am constantly seeing the excuse of non-interferrence as being explained like this: "Intervention is not how it works, the humans must learn to solve their own problems" and then they add something like this to back it up "When you can see it from the bigger picture outside the 3D Matrix you can see and understand all that is going on and why, and it then is not seen as either good or bad, it just is!"

Well here is the PROBLEM with that view, until we actually leave this 3D matrix (DIE or Extraction etc..) we are not going to ever be able to see or understand it that way by the very nature of the Matrix itself. So for me this kind of argument is what I call the "The fluffy Bunnies, Unicornes and rainbows" excuse, it is a self affirming attitude that allows the one having it to feel good about their NON-ACTION (when they know they could help more). And even if this is not so, or I am wrong (as many will say I am) it does not change how I see it or feel about it because I am HERE you/they are not, it really is that simple.

What exasperates this issue for me is the very fact that the so called regresive side has no such policy. They in fact will and do whatever they like on every level and with direct and apprent immunity from those who are supposed to be protecting the deal. They will OPENLY use technology far beyond what the directive allows and with full immunity or no consequenses.  IN fact it now seems this is even encouraged by the select few of the regresives who seem to have infiltrated the federation. While at the same time tightening the leash they put on the ones who want to actually help us.

I know I have put similar post here about this but it is literally driving me crazy with frustration, I conatantly try to maintain my focus on the results I want and meditate on how the timeline is that I want and then when I come back to reality I see that not only has this not helped in ANY way but there is another 50 new major world changing events taking place that are definately NOT for the benifit of humanity! And I have been focusing on this since 2007.

They say it is about what the majority want, but as we know the "majority" will NEVER EVER CHANGE they are not even real most of them and the constant assult on the Earths life forces and energy lines to dumb down the frequencies is constantly ramping up with illegal tech. And zapping everything we try to do in such away they stay 100 steps in front.

So what about the ones who don't agree or want this anymore? What about OUR free will, is it worthless, do we have no say in what we can have and what we want? There needs to be a new deal agreement here and fast! Either the regresive group are forced to stick to the rules (and they would most definately lose then) or all bets are off, and we can clearly see they will NEVER stick to any rules, it is just not in their nature, hell they don't even follow their own rules!

So AGAIN I find myself asking what are we going to do? How do we end this? It is time to take it all back and end these parasites. Because just when I think they can't get any more depraved they go and raise the bar another 20 meters high! A few times I felt like we were actually winning and making progress then I hear and see that all that "hope" was just leaves in the breeze..... And after having that hope snached away they turn around and say "don't worry you still have hope"... REALLY...... I really need a meeting with those in "control" any idea how that can be arranged?

So I say no more Fluffy bunnies, Unicorns and rainbow excuses... it is action time! END of story!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2023-12-27 12:30:19

Marak60

Re: Hiding behind fluffy bunnies, unicorns and rainbows

Lots of views.... no comments? ... Interesting! When I first wrote it I was debating with myself if I should post this expression of feelings or not? But after meditating on it I hit the SUBMIT button and here we all are!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#3 2023-12-27 12:57:55

As someone in my spiritual growth center said : "Dark magicians and secret societies are working 24/7 doing rituals to keep the status quo and their power. And to beat other STS factions. And you complain you don't have 1 hour per day for meditation?"

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#4 2023-12-27 13:14:25

Marak60

Celestial Marriage wrote:

As someone in my spiritual growth center said : "Dark magicians and secret societies are working 24/7 doing rituals to keep the status quo and their power. And to beat other STS factions. And you complain you don't have 1 hour per day for meditation?"

Huh?... When did I say I don't meditation or that I don't have time? I said I meditate and when I get back to reality it feels like the situation gets worse not better, and I also said I had been doing this since 2007.... Meditation before this as well by the way but not on these topics! So I don't know which post you read but it was not mine! Here is what I said... So were did you get that idea from?

"..I know I have put similar post here about this but it is literally driving me crazy with frustration, I constantly try to maintain my focus on the results I want and MEDITATE on how the timeline is that I want and then when I come back to reality I see that not only has this not helped in ANY way but there is another 50 new major world changing events taking place that are definitely NOT for the benefit of humanity! And I have been focusing on this since 2007..."

Focusing on by the way also includes MEDITATION..... in fact SEVERAL TIMES a day!

Nikola Tesla...

#5 2023-12-27 13:56:37

You were talking in general. About taking action. I was agreeing and saying yes, people need to take more action and be more disciplined with their spiritual practices.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#6 2023-12-27 15:12:12

Marak60

Celestial Marriage wrote:

You were talking in general. About taking action. I was agreeing and saying yes, people need to take more action and be more disciplined with their spiritual practices.

Ok sorry! I thought you were telling me I did not do it? That is what confused me..:) Sorry if I missunderstood you. But yes we all need to find the time, if your busy some days and can't for whatever reason I find that as you go to bed you can use this time before you go to sleep, I don't use music here as it puts me to sleep to fast.  What I have found from doing it at this time it can take your dreams into it and you can then find yourslef literally in your meditation through a dream, this actually happened to me last night..:) I really enjoyed that!

Nikola Tesla...

#7 2023-12-27 16:37:39

Brahman

What can be done when the federation determines the future of the planet? Like their audit now. This is no different than a totalitarian regime. They hide like communists and don't let anyone leave if they don't want to be here anymore. Hope for them is absolutely important to keep people hoping for billions more years in the matrix. If it were truly spiritual all races would live in 3D matrix.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#8 2023-12-27 17:58:22

Marak60

Brahman wrote:

What can be done when the federation determines the future of the planet? Like their audit now. This is no different than a totalitarian regime. They hide like communists and don't let anyone leave if they don't want to be here anymore. Hope for them is absolutely important to keep people hoping for billions more years in the matrix. If it were truly spiritual all races would live in 3D matrix.

Yes indeed... now (How they build hope) what I am seeing all the time in YouTube is the videos that claim they are channeling the Paladians and they say Captian "whoever" has arrived with a 1000 ships around Earth get ready because they are about to land and the new world is here... etc.... They talk about the big parties they have planed for when we meet face to to face and speak like it is going to be in the next few days.   I have seen these videos for more than a year and they all say it is happening right NOW! Yeah right... Anyway, they seem to get huge amounts of hits so some are definately beliving it...

Nikola Tesla...

#9 2023-12-27 18:21:59

Tecumseh

It's a monumental task to reform Earth's (3D) Matrix. The only way it will be accomplished is for kindred spirits like us to band together and form a collective. We would also need ethically mature extra-terrestrials to explain to us how the system works. Galactic Federation audit has been going on in this Forum for years now. We have been auditing them. Any student of history can see failures in management. Unless War and Hardship is the desired outcome. If that's what they want, then they sure have it. If that is the goal, then they have succeeded.

We have a collective of kindred spirits that converse and exchange ideas with each other on a sporadic basis (Forum). To change that into an active Council with resources to take it to the next level we would need someone with access to billions of dollars. How that is accomplished I have no idea. How Gosia would react to all of us wanting to start a Global Council....I also have no idea. She does not want to bite off more than she can chew and she is a very private person. It would be rude to drag her into something she may not want.

A Global Council that can deal with the local Federation and is not Cabal. If that is not the goal, then what is? Any ideas?

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#10 2023-12-27 18:58:53

Marak60

Tecumseh wrote:

we would need someone with access to billions of dollars.

I actually have a semi-solution to that issue.... Well at least about £120,000,000+/- of it anyway.  I have thought about this for some time. Here in the UK we have what is called Euro Million and the "jack pot" quite often exceeds the £100 million mark, in fact one time it reached £205 million pounds unclaimed.  What would be easy to do is look at what that group of numbers was that would have won and then jump back the week before the draw and enter it.  This could be done for all the unclaimed prizes, so your not taking away someones agreed journey.

Now I know many will say this is unethical and get quite offended at the idea, but seriously it is not.. This is something that could be used to fight the cabal and actually help in countless ways!

To protect the "pot" it would be needed to be converted into gold bullion because the cable could just turn you off if it was in a standard bank once they knew what was going on. Then using the "council" idea it could be worked out how to best funnel the funds to the appropriate area's of need and effectiveness. The bullion could even be stored on the Tolika and taken as needed. SO..... as you can see I have been giving this "war chest" idea some thought..:)

I know many will find holes with this plane (there probably is) but from my angle here I could see this as really working!

Nikola Tesla...

#11 2023-12-27 21:51:03

I think its a slow take over this part of the galaxy by the regressive Orion council affiliates. So, the notion, "it just is", is total negligence.

As the Urmah said, having evil so close to home is troubling. At least they are seeing the real level of threat to this planet and region.

#12 2023-12-28 06:22:52

Brahman

Marak60 wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Yes indeed... now (How they build hope) what I am seeing all the time in YouTube is the videos that claim they are channeling the Paladians and they say Captian "whoever" has arrived with a 1000 ships around Earth get ready because they are about to land and the new world is here... etc.... They talk about the big parties they have planed for when we meet face to to face and speak like it is going to be in the next few days.   I have seen these videos for more than a year and they all say it is happening right NOW! Yeah right... Anyway, they seem to get huge amounts of hits so some are definately beliving it...

Maybe it's the federation of light and that's why nothing happens. Lol
Mari has mentioned no such thing so don't believe them. I'm beginning to think it's best not to bother with this deep hidden federation. Either way this matrix is an illusion and complaining won't stop it. The federation need this illusion, not we. Just by not paying attention it will end. You can imagine you are somewhere else with very powerful beings and you are also such a powerful being. I often meditate such things. At such times I don't doubt the Source, but I would like to meditate like this all the time without thinking of anything else. big_smile

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#13 2023-12-28 19:31:00

Lyran

Marak60 wrote:

I am not pointing the finger at any particular group or race here so don't get the wrong idea over this... It is a general theme I see occuring constantly...And I have to get this off of my chest or I am going to explode.

The more I reseach the more I am constantly seeing the excuse of non-interferrence as being explained like this: "Intervention is not how it works, the humans must learn to solve their own problems" and then they add something like this to back it up "When you can see it from the bigger picture outside the 3D Matrix you can see and understand all that is going on and why, and it then is not seen as either good or bad, it just is!"

Well here is the PROBLEM with that view, until we actually leave this 3D matrix (DIE or Extraction etc..) we are not going to ever be able to see or understand it that way by the very nature of the Matrix itself. So for me this kind of argument is what I call the "The fluffy Bunnies, Unicornes and rainbows" excuse, it is a self affirming attitude that allows the one having it to feel good about their NON-ACTION (when they know they could help more). And even if this is not so, or I am wrong (as many will say I am) it does not change how I see it or feel about it because I am HERE you/they are not, it really is that simple.

What exasperates this issue for me is the very fact that the so called regresive side has no such policy. They in fact will and do whatever they like on every level and with direct and apprent immunity from those who are supposed to be protecting the deal. They will OPENLY use technology far beyond what the directive allows and with full immunity or no consequenses.  IN fact it now seems this is even encouraged by the select few of the regresives who seem to have infiltrated the federation. While at the same time tightening the leash they put on the ones who want to actually help us.

I know I have put similar post here about this but it is literally driving me crazy with frustration, I conatantly try to maintain my focus on the results I want and meditate on how the timeline is that I want and then when I come back to reality I see that not only has this not helped in ANY way but there is another 50 new major world changing events taking place that are definately NOT for the benifit of humanity! And I have been focusing on this since 2007.

They say it is about what the majority want, but as we know the "majority" will NEVER EVER CHANGE they are not even real most of them and the constant assult on the Earths life forces and energy lines to dumb down the frequencies is constantly ramping up with illegal tech. And zapping everything we try to do in such away they stay 100 steps in front.

So what about the ones who don't agree or want this anymore? What about OUR free will, is it worthless, do we have no say in what we can have and what we want? There needs to be a new deal agreement here and fast! Either the regresive group are forced to stick to the rules (and they would most definately lose then) or all bets are off, and we can clearly see they will NEVER stick to any rules, it is just not in their nature, hell they don't even follow their own rules!

So AGAIN I find myself asking what are we going to do? How do we end this? It is time to take it all back and end these parasites. Because just when I think they can't get any more depraved they go and raise the bar another 20 meters high! A few times I felt like we were actually winning and making progress then I hear and see that all that "hope" was just leaves in the breeze..... And after having that hope snached away they turn around and say "don't worry you still have hope"... REALLY...... I really need a meeting with those in "control" any idea how that can be arranged?

So I say no more Fluffy bunnies, Unicorns and rainbow excuses... it is action time! END of story!

I agree, Marek. What action should we take?

#14 2023-12-28 19:45:20

Horton HaW

This is far from just permissive. There are some very shady things happening. This is just as much a Federation problem as any other imo. Too many seem to be perpetuating the cycle and then acting as if they are merely observers. How does that work again in a universe of mind? This really does remind me of what addicts do. While everything can have positive learning lessons extracted and integrated, this does not mean one is creating a life affirming environment. It embodies self-destruction and artificiality.

The idea that this "higher" level is maintaining a "bubble" environment of this level of self-destruction should not be something perpetuated. I said before that on one hand they seek to crank up the volume,while on the other they seek to contain it. (Or do they?) After hearing the Urmah and of Venus doesn't seem like such a great job on containment there.

Really need new mentorship.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#15 2023-12-28 19:47:54

Horton HaW

Lyran wrote:
Marak60 wrote:

Honestly imo we are taking it. To me the solution is an organic natural one. The opposite of what is being imposed atm.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#16 2023-12-28 21:58:18

Tecumseh

Marak60 wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

we would need someone with access to billions of dollars.

I actually have a semi-solution to that issue.... Well at least about £120,000,000+/- of it anyway.  I have thought about this for some time. Here in the UK we have what is called Euro Million and the "jack pot" quite often exceeds the £100 million mark, in fact one time it reached £205 million pounds unclaimed.  What would be easy to do is look at what that group of numbers was that would have won and then jump back the week before the draw and enter it.  This could be done for all the unclaimed prizes, so your not taking away someones agreed journey.

Now I know many will say this is unethical and get quite offended at the idea, but seriously it is not.. This is something that could be used to fight the cabal and actually help in countless ways!

To protect the "pot" it would be needed to be converted into gold bullion because the cable could just turn you off if it was in a standard bank once they knew what was going on. Then using the "council" idea it could be worked out how to best funnel the funds to the appropriate area's of need and effectiveness. The bullion could even be stored on the Tolika and taken as needed. SO..... as you can see I have been giving this "war chest" idea some thought..:)

I know many will find holes with this plane (there probably is) but from my angle here I could see this as really working!

I have thought of that aspect before. Sand Clock must have very strict rules for that kind of thing. Otherwise Toleka would have no problems with money. Remember the sports almanac in Back to the Future?

The people we are up against just enter some numbers into a computer and bammo, trillions of dollars. Money out of nothing. It's a fraud. The stock market is based on digital bits and is worth a small fraction of what they are trading. It's all smoke and mirrors. Just like the Cabal likes it.

We have great ideas on this Forum. Very typical of Starseeds. Things like the North American Confederation with Mexico, U.S. and Canada all under one unification. Sol-13 University (SOL13U) to consolidate education under better knowledge, blending the spiritual with the technological. Many ideas people have had here over the years.

A Council would give a 12,500 year struggle for recovery a fighting chance. We seem to have bad management in Earth's affairs. Tackling rot in the system will mean some really good investigating. Princess Mari seems to be on the hunt. I wish she could be given more resources and more authority. I would like to know who these "faceless" upper level Federation are. We don't hear much about Saturn for instance. Why did the Etorthan go to Vierra and not to Saturn?
And we still don't know "why Etorthans?" Are the Etorthans continuing their "auditory" down system when they are finished here?

So many questions. I guess patience is a virtue. We have to wait for it. Lots of us are tired of waiting for answers and want to do something that makes a difference. I'm obsessed with it every day. How to make a difference? hmm

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#17 2023-12-28 22:06:26

Lyran

Horton HaW wrote:
Lyran wrote:
Marak60 wrote:

Honestly imo we are taking it. To me the solution is an organic natural one. The opposite of what is being imposed atm.

I hope the Urmah take it to em. I’m sick of being lorded over by kretins.
Gives me great satisfaction to know our Allies have the whole federation on the back foot. They KNOW what will happen if they challenge the Urmah - little fellas get a smack and be sent home to have a think. Lol.
Seriously though, if you have any ideas about a concerted move, together with strength, I will be here to help.

#18 2023-12-29 08:26:20

Marak60

Tecumseh wrote:

"...Lots of us are tired of waiting for answers and want to do something that makes a difference. I'm obsessed with it every day. How to make a difference?" hmm

I am so glad to see you feel this way, I thought I was the only one losing my mind over this.... It is as you say obsessive, I don't know how to tune it down and that's not good for me. What I do find is that sharing idea's and ways of doing it here in various forms does help to let out the pressure for a while..:)

Also I am a "Do it yesterday" kind of person who can't tolerate waiting when things really need to be done right now! Problem with that is I tend to burn out faster.. need to find a balance, I know!

Nikola Tesla...

#19 2023-12-29 08:37:25

Marak60

Lyran wrote:

Seriously though, if you have any ideas about a concerted move, together with strength, I will be here to help.

Counter moves... Some idea's

1: NEVER agree to any form of political medical intervention no matter what the cost
2: REFUSE to use the new Central Bank programmable digital currency
3: Support your local community so it is not reliant on the system.  IE: Start growing your food etc... and if possible make a barter system with neighbors
4: STOP watching any main stream media, we can get everything we need to know from independent sources
5: Reduce were ever possible pharmaceutical drugs and try to find a natural replacement for them.
6: Continue to ask the ET allies for help, they have told us to ask so KEEP doing it until we get the answer we want
7: Whenever possible just focus/daydream the future you want and live it in your mind.
8: Don't get caught up in the smaller issues, they are distraction tactics to drain your power, while your fighting the little things you take from the bigger, for example if your spending time arguing about wars, gender madness and political candidates you fall into their distraction plan. These things we can't change but can change if attacked from the root, if you know what I mean. Cut off the snakes head and the rest end, you can never put out all the little fires, we need to cut off the fuel pump! They know this and it is why they have gas lighted the entire world on every level
9: Love deeply those around you and say it out loud, never let them not see it, this will boast not only them but you!

I am sure there are a lot of other things that can go here and I encourage anyone to add to this as they see fit, it all helps!

As the saying goes, were your thoughts go your energy flows! Never forget WE are the IAM

Last edited by Marak60 (2023-12-29 08:46:07)

Nikola Tesla...

#20 2023-12-29 16:24:28

Jupiter 9

Marak60 wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

"...Lots of us are tired of waiting for answers and want to do something that makes a difference. I'm obsessed with it every day. How to make a difference?" hmm

I am so glad to see you feel this way, I thought I was the only one losing my mind over this.... It is as you say obsessive, I don't know how to tune it down and that's not good for me. What I do find is that sharing idea's and ways of doing it here in various forms does help to let out the pressure for a while..:)

Also I am a "Do it yesterday" kind of person who can't tolerate waiting when things really need to be done right now! Problem with that is I tend to burn out faster.. need to find a balance, I know!

Tecumseh wrote:

So many questions. I guess patience is a virtue. We have to wait for it. Lots of us are tired of waiting for answers and want to do something that makes a difference. I'm obsessed with it every day. How to make a difference? hmm

I'm sure you already have heard this a million times and it's a cliche but I think it's true so you can always use your joy and excitement as your guide on what to put your energy on. As far as I know feeling joy and excitement is an indication that your aim and your higher self's aim are in alignment. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-12-29 16:27:56)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#21 2023-12-29 16:34:11

Marak60

Jupiter 9 wrote:

..you can always use your joy and excitement as your guide on what to put your energy on. As far as I know feeling joy and excitement is an indication that your aim and your higher self's aim are in alignment. smile

Finding that joy is the challenge right now... too little of it to go round!

Nikola Tesla...

#22 2023-12-29 18:05:48

Jupiter 9

Marak60 wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:

..you can always use your joy and excitement as your guide on what to put your energy on. As far as I know feeling joy and excitement is an indication that your aim and your higher self's aim are in alignment. smile

Finding that joy is the challenge right now... too little of it to go round!

Don't you have dreams? I am sure you have but you have probably given up on them because you don't believe that they can come true maybe? My biggest dreams have always been for me like a guiding star and a source of motivation and sth worth fighting for and a big reason to keep going no matter how hard and difficult things get. But I always believed that it is possible for them to come true and the only time I started losing confidence and faith that I am going to be able to make my dreams come true was in 2020 and that was the worst feeling and it was like the fire in me slowly started dimming. But I am very resilient and faced the things in the way of my dreams and came out of that "dark night of the soul" with a renewed and much bigger confidence and faith that I am going to ground those dreams in the physical and the fire in is burning even brighter than before and I pity the regressive fools who are gonna keep trying to get between me and my dreams haha. 

You can use your imagination/daydreaming to imagine a version of yourself and a version of your life that if you could bring them in the physical and be living them it would be a dream come true and you would be so happy and you would burst with joy. Can you imagine/daydream about being that dream version of yourself and can you imagine/daydream how it would feel living that dream life? What you daydream and imagine is not empty fantasy but IT IS REAL, it's just that it is sth real in another alternate timeline.

And so the question is how do you navigate yourself to that future timeline or to put it another way, you already contain any timeline, any life you can imagine, inside you, you already contain all the versions of you that you can imagine, inside you, so the question is how do you bring that in the outside and experience it and live it in the physical.

And one answer is that you first use your imagination/daydreaming to find a dream that it's not hard for you to believe that it is realistic to achieve. This is the first step, find what it is that you really want, find what your biggest dreams are and then next step is decide to go for it and decide to commit all your energy into it and do everything you can, everything in your power, to make that dream come true. And then next step is take it one step at a time and start by doing any small action that you can do NOW that brings that dreams closer into manifesting and keep doing that until you reach your dream. Mari's latest video about manifestation( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkxJcJPZyjo ) is very relevant to this. And if you don't insist on your dream coming true immediately and if you instead leave the timing to be dynamic and don't insist on a rigid fixed deadline, then it is not that hard to achieve your dream. 

I also found a lot of helpful clues about manifestation in this PDF channeled from a Sassani ET:

ELAN - Your Power on a Plate.

And there are a ton of resources on the internet about manifestation and empowerment and the first stage of spirituality which is all about empowerment and movement towards what's wanted(How to manifest what you want! - Teal Swan explains spirituality 1.0 vs. 2.0 and 3.0 and Spirituality 3.0 (The Path of Choice) -Teal Swan-).

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-12-29 18:16:17)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#23 2023-12-29 18:41:49

Ariya

Jupiter 9 wrote:

You can use your imagination/daydreaming to imagine a version of yourself and a version of your life that if you could bring them in the physical and be living them it would be a dream come true and you would be so happy and you would burst with joy. Can you imagine/daydream about being that dream version of yourself and can you imagine/daydream how it would feel living that dream life? What you daydream and imagine is not empty fantasy but IT IS REAL, it's just that it is sth real in another alternate timeline.

This is so true! I love what you have written Jupiter. It’s so encouraging and uplifting.

#24 2023-12-29 19:45:01

Marak60

I was actually referring to joy as in there is very little in the world to be joyful of right now, not goals or dreams as such. You can still have your dreams and goals and not feel joyful at a particular time due to the worlds vibrations around you. This was the root of my comment..:) The world is not as joyful and as such I am not feeling it myself.

As for goals and dreams I have many, also in my life I have had every goal or dream that I have seriously set my self manifest and come to pass so far, I know how manifestation works and the power of self belief through actions! As a child I set many goals ranging from traveling the world  to finding true love (the list is/was long). Now at age 60 I can reflect back on what I have done and I am happy with that. I have indeed traveled the world visited 36 countries lived in 6 and been around the globe 3 times! Even owned and ran a business in central Russia for 3 and half years which was one of my hardest challenges for reasons I can't put here...:) But I just decided to do it after visiting their and I saw an opportunity and made it happen, everything just came together and it worked well even though I could not even speak Russian. I was born in Australia (Sydney) grew up there and went off to travel the world, I now live in Scotland and have been living in Brittan since 2007 (now a citizen) which again was one of my goals. I have had an amazing life with twist and turns I could never have predicted (I could write a book, especially about Russia, that's still on the cards, but I am just being lazy).  I have studied and practiced many disciplines ranging from the Occult to quantum physics and everything in between (and still do). The things I have seen at times no one would believe, I have been blessed.

These past few years I have had memories coming back things I just know, my dreams are more like replaying of past lives and memories in amazing details and it just gets better all the time. But all of this still does not make you exempt from the troubles of the world that zap your joy! This is what I was referring to, I will find my joy again, it is just not right now. I need to see some confirmable positive actions to show me that all the energy and effort I put in each day trying to manifest the future for this world that I need and want is actually happening, but right now that seems like a very slow process, one step forward two back as they say! I have a mixed feeling about 2024, in one sense I am looking forward to what it may bring as far as beating the cabal and on the other side I fear the outcome if we don't? I guess fear is the wrong word here but more of a dread as to more delays and more hard work to move forward and end these parasites because we can reach the point of no return if we just put our heads in a bucket. I do also find I get way more tired these days and that is draining as well and does not help with the joy situation...:) 

Anyway, enough of my waffle thanks for taking the time to offer advice always nice to get..:)

Nikola Tesla...

#25 2023-12-29 20:24:59

Jupiter 9

Ahh OK, we are talking about different things. I was talking about the whole "follow your joy" thing and using joy and excitement as a compass that tells you which direction is in alignment with what your higher self wants. smile

Board footer