You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-03 15:12:30

Ariya

Super Manifestation - Mari Swaruu

New Video from Mari Swaruu today:

Super Manifestation

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6FKpbOvWP1M&si

This has to be one of my favourite Topics from Mari.

One of my primary focus in this life has been to understand the mechanics of manifestation (and apply it. ) I also love Swaruu of Erra’s Stellar Navigation series because it explains many of the experiences that I’ve had manifesting some amazing things into my life (in a way that before seemed truly magical - effortless way.)

Your imagination is the only tool you need. If you can imagine with a depth of realism equal to the material world, (and with sustained focus) what you see in your minds eye, will become real. If you do this from a first person perspective - it will manifest into YOUR world.

If you can overlay the astral (or your imagination) with what you wish see in the ‘physical’ world, this will ‘materialise’ into reality.

There are a few things that I find helpful:

Take full responsibility for the manifestation of your world and the people around you. What you see is always a  reflection of your inner state of mind. 

Cultivate a peaceful calm internal state. Strengthen your mind. Detox from external unhelpful stimulus (social media, video games, tv) as all these things feed into your mind’s eye and determine what you manifest.

Speak positively about yourself and others. Your inner conversations spill out into the telepathic field and effect the world you manifest.

Synchronise your consciousness with your wishes and you will not need to strive and toil to manifest your desires! Your actions will naturally be in alignment and things will effortlessly fall into place.  If we can master this for our own world, it will have a powerful effect on the collective experience!

Thank you Mari, for your series on manifestation.

#2 2024-01-03 15:47:30

akos996

Re: Super Manifestation - Mari Swaruu

Same here I am super thankful and you explained it way better than I could.

Ariya wrote:

Cultivate a peaceful calm internal state. Strengthen your mind. Detox from external unhelpful stimulus (social media, video games, tv) as all these things feed into your mind’s eye and determine what you manifest.

Speak positively about yourself and others. Your inner conversations spill out into the telepathic field and effect the world you manifest.

100% this is key. The more I cut out the negative behaviour like these it definitely makes measurable changes to life in general. Of course self improvement in itself is key to have a better life but I never would've imagined how much it affects everything outside also.

Cutting out negative people is not super easy for everyone though.
In my example there is a beneficial side with my family since we achieve a lot together but some of my relatives are real black holes for fun and happiness. Codependency makes it very difficult but I believe if I financially get successful I could and should sever my ties because I want to. As was explained in these cases finding solitude is a very good way to recharge which I do, but I have to learn to not blame myself for not interacting with my negative relatives that are destructive to themselves and everyone around them. I keep thinking I need to solve the problem and find a way to help but that relative just doesn't care to change anything, not even for their own good.
Maybe I don't know what is reflected in this but I have to learn. And it's so weird because I do love them and worry about them understandably.
But I am optimistic about the future and that's already very good. I am trying to quit all my bad habits. There is a positive turn to my life close I can feel it.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-01-03 15:54:59)

#3 2024-01-03 18:24:11

Ariya

akos996 wrote:

Cutting out negative people is not super easy for everyone though.
In my example there is a beneficial side with my family since we achieve a lot together but some of my relatives are real black holes for fun and happiness.

I agree with you. I have also had negative people in my life and it’s important to not let them effect your world - especially if, through family association, you cannot remove them completely. I have found that, in the same way that I try not to give too much energy to ‘difficult’ aspects of my own personality, I to try not to give too much energy to difficult people.  By this I mean being very neutral and non reactive towards them. I find that then at least, the impact they have on your world is reduced.

However, if it is someone I love and wish to have a good relationship with, I have had good results by altering my imagined view of them.  For example, speak to them lovingly in your mind, imagine them warming towards you and becoming cooperative. Imagine yourself as them and really try to understand why they act the way they do. Sometime just doing this mentally can help to repair the energetic bond between you and you will see things improve in the ‘real’ world. 

And akos, you are right to be optimistic about the future. You are very self aware about your world, and this positive turn in your life is just a hair’s breadth away - I know it!

#4 2024-01-03 19:23:03

Scott Summers

Thank you to Mari (for the video) and to Ariya, for expressing it in practical terms so beautifully.

If I may, I sincerely recommend studying Mari’s video and Ariya’s posts carefully. There are lifetimes of wisdom and experience condensed in them.

#5 2024-01-03 19:51:40

Marak60

There are MANY things I would like to manifest into my life (just like everyone else here) HOWEVER.... there is only ONE thought ONE purpose to my manifestation energy that absorbs my very essence on a daily basis, in fact every time I find myself with a moment day or night I only focus on this one objective......

The total and complete destruction and removal of the cabal and its world agenda's, I see the truth exposed and a world free and with its power restored and the end of the parasites and elites who think they own the world and us in it. I see them taken from power and served justice with an extra spoon full... WHY do I only visualize this? Well because if this can come to pass then EVERY single other dream I have will automatically become a reachable reality.

So until we achieve this everything else just seems like time wasting and selfish.. that's just my 2c worth! It really is that simple!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#6 2024-01-04 10:05:32

Can anybody give me a specific EXAMPLE of something you manifested using "this method" ... which otherwise would not have transpired?

#7 2024-01-05 00:47:34

akos996

For me the weirdest thing was that I was really looking around the internet and found something about deep submarines and the guy who founded Valve Corporation who actually has another company about those and thought about how scary deep sea is then probably days or weeks later I hear about the famous Titan submarine crash. Probably coincidence but not sure if I attracted this scenario happening. I can't really think of anything else, really just circumstancial things that fell together, seeing lookalikes of people that I wish to see in person. That just happened today as I went home from work. She was on the bus near me and it weirded me out, she got off the same stop and stop beside me at the same corner for the traffic light which made it super awkward for me because I've been thinking about it kinda consistently and maybe some matrix person just popped up or the real one not sure. I know it's my mind, my subconscious but man... that was so random today.

There was a day when I randomly met my cousin on a very rare occasion she had to go on the same route I commute at the rare occasion her parents left for anniversary trip to Greece so we could talk privately and it was the day we both started explaining eachother all the starseed stuff the spirituality we both opened up about what we think and I was amazed that in my close family there is another awakened soul and she is such a lovely human being. We spent the whole rest of that day talking and felt refreshed and recharged. So yeah random stuff, accidents, my memory is escaping me to really tell what is caused by me or preplanned in afterlife and I just stumble into things.....

Last edited by akos996 (2024-01-05 00:51:26)

#8 2024-01-05 08:38:30

When I repeatedly "run into" the same "stranger," I regard it as a "past-life" or "soul" contact.
I'm reminded of Michael Newton's description of conversations among a soul-family in the astral plane before reincarnation about how they can recognize one another after they all come back into physical bodies at approximately the same time.  Someone might wear a red handkerchief sticking out of a breast pocket, for example, which will subconsciously trigger recognition & hopefully conversation.
{And ~ yes ~ I'm aware that some of you think there's no time, no past lives, no karma ... & that reincarnation is to be avoided ... etc. ~ lol.}

#9 2024-01-05 14:10:37

Ariya

Here is what Swaruu of Erra said about manifestation and I’ll explain how I have applied this to manifest so many good things into my world:

Swaruu of Erra:
When a person or a being, a consciousness-observer has a specific thought or thought-dynamic this is also a frequency resulting from a harmonic of a frequency-dynamic process as described above. When enough attention-energy is given to that specific thought process the resulting frequency of the person will automatically match the frequency of the perceived object or situation its thinking of, this is called the Law of Mirrors and it governs this Universe.

Equal frequencies attract each other because they are the same ones, they are one and the same, so the thought-frequency equals the thing or the situation in the individual’s mind and this equals the perceived external object and or situation, because there are no external objects or situations as such as they are all inside the same potential energy field soup of frequency harmonics as the very same thought patterns of the individual and collective consciousness awareness-individuals creating it all.

Thought is the object and thought is the situation or situations, no difference! There is no external-to-you, world. You are who has it all in your mind, you are making it all, both collectively and individually! You call this the Law of Attraction.

The external world is a reflection of your inner world and the only way to change your external world is to change your internal world first.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/mechanic … a-pleiades

So how do we put this into practice? By ensuring that our thoughts / frequency are in line with what we wish to manifest. And to hold these thoughts consistently for enough time and energy for the situation or object to appear.

We also need a strong focused internal environment (mind) so that we don’t  keep fluctuating back to our fears or doubts.

Everything in our outer world is a result of our inner consciousness. Consciousness precedes matter. We are creator beings.

So, every thought that we have impacts our experiences. Like Mari says, we must become the best versions of ourselves to experience those higher frequency manifestations.

But sometimes I wish to manifest something very specific and I’ll explain how I do this:

Define exactly what you want. Make it something very specific that represents your true desire.

Ask yourself what you would be seeing / thinking/ feeling / hearing of you had that exact thing that you desire.

With this in mind, design a realistic imaginary scene based on what you would be doing if you achieved that goal. Create the scenario to be as realistic and vivid as you can. It is very important that you create the visualisation to be viewed through your own eyes (first person) - as if it is directly happening to you. Add as much detail as you can.  Aim for the scene to be around 15-20 seconds long.

Relax and get ready for bed. Lie down comfortably and play your desired scene in your mind. Add as much physically real detail to your visualisation. Step into this world. How does the ground beneath your feet feel? How does the sun feel on your face? Whose face do you see? Whose hand is in yours? Be consumed by this new reality…

(This creates the sustained thought frequency which making you a match to the situation/ item that you desire. )

Replay your scene over and over again in your imagination until you fall asleep. You may dream about your wishes - and this is a good sign.

Do this as often as you feel necessary until you the manifestation comes into your reality.  You manifest what you are - not what you want. Be THAT person now! Live in the end. You can generate the frequencies to match what you wish to experience.

#10 2024-01-05 15:25:09

akos996

Krishna Davinci wrote:

When I repeatedly "run into" the same "stranger," I regard it as a "past-life" or "soul" contact.
I'm reminded of Michael Newton's description of conversations among a soul-family in the astral plane before reincarnation about how they can recognize one another after they all come back into physical bodies at approximately the same time.  Someone might wear a red handkerchief sticking out of a breast pocket, for example, which will subconsciously trigger recognition & hopefully conversation.
{And ~ yes ~ I'm aware that some of you think there's no time, no past lives, no karma ... & that reincarnation is to be avoided ... etc. ~ lol.}

Never even thought of that. It makes so much sense. So it's not necessarily about changing roles with the others in your life which is also the case in the bigger picture.
I will ponder on this for sure

Board footer