You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-05 10:02:54

akos996

J. Epstein documentations got released

There was a huge release of information from the Jeffrey Epsein case files. Take it for what it is since this is an official US government release so not sure how much has been left out or whitewashed from it. It has around 900 pages of stuff. It also tackles the fake leaks and rumours if those are any real or related to the actual released documents. I'm too lazy to look up the link for the documents but it's probably ea

Here is a youtuber that just made a short review of it:
https://youtu.be/PlAYcjMVsG4

Here's the link to the pdf. Not sure if this is all of it or the original source:
https://embed.documentcloud.org/documen … h/?embed=1

And lastly Epstein didn't kill himself in 2019.
What a wild start of the year. Maybe this will increase people's mistrust of all politicians and celebrities. And maybe that's the whole point since the elections are coming.
The content itself is not confirming anything new for those who are knowledgeable of the story but it's pretty cool the shady stuff is getting some publicity.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-01-05 10:15:14)

#2 2024-01-05 10:39:02

Re: J. Epstein documentations got released

You have to question why the list is redacted?

It seems the controllers will throw some under the bus just to appease the public perception.

I've heard from a few chanellers theres heavy delusional laws will come in on 2024 but they will be massive revolts against their plan and the cabal will back down. They need souls here to continue the plan. They cant wipe them out or go to far as they wont reincarnate here again, and the sick f*cks in charge will have nothing to play with. I think its game over for the cabal/federation.

#3 2024-01-05 12:02:56

akos996

Considering how Trump and Bill Clinton was the main thing to see in the mentioned names yeah.
The censoring seems to skew the story as if it was a "Trump and his buddies" related crime circle not everyone in high places from all sides.
It would look pretty awful to see the pope or some very unexpected name there. That would collapse the narrative.
It's just my 2 cents I could be wrong. And the timing is very sus as I mentioned the elections are close. This way they again create doubt on both sides:

I 100% believe to be a sign of good change and awakening that the cabal is trying to tamper down with their narrative. This was manifested from all the positive beings so I guess the cabal makes mildly positive things in a way to plug in the necessity for positive turns to be manifested (aka karma washing their deeds), meanwhile we are satisfied with the results and we back down.

This a moment of weakness of the cabal that's why things like this happen, things got too uncomfortable for them so they throw people under the bus as you've mentioned, to appease the angry people. It's the same old "let's publicly hang a known corrupt dictator" or whoever. Bread and circus.
And this is the time we should not back down and relax on the pressure because it's a moment of weakness and shiw it's not one side or the other but the whole thing that is wrong.

It's a weird game of chess and they expect some reaction from us so I agree let's think of reasons!
Because if we know what they expect from people to do we can expose it and make the opposite happen.

My guess is that they expect this to reinforce the biases of both parties to be a discussion for their political bubbles. On the one hand the right will say "Oh look they are attacking Trump, and look Clinton is mentioned!" (Clintons are thrown under the bus, they know people have lost trust in them) and the left says "Finally we get confirmation that they are rotten to the core, let's go demonrats ehm... Democrats" both are correct and wrong. Both are corrupt and puppeted. It's a stage for dualistic thinking. The correct answer I think is to say both sides are corrupt in fact there are no sides at all. That should be people's conclusion. People nitpick and ignore what they want so it is positive feedback into the same election madness for the media as always.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-01-05 12:08:21)

#4 2024-01-05 12:23:29

I agree... it'll be all the ignoranti arguing over which side should win.

I just want the Urmah to intervene.

#5 2024-01-05 12:29:59

akos996

Same dude

#6 2024-01-05 21:16:56

RoadtoSamadhi

wandereringsoul wrote:

I agree... it'll be all the ignoranti arguing over which side should win.

I just want the Urmah to intervene.

Being saved by cats in spaceships is an incarnation worth dying and living for.  Let’s make this happen.  DO YOUR THING URMAH , DO NOT GIVE IN.

#7 2024-01-05 22:01:58

Pymander

I suspect the timing of the Etorthan's arrival and the Epstein documents are linked. I imagine their end goal may be to destabilize the political structure of the United States destroying the nation as a global superpower.

#8 2024-01-06 00:58:25

akos996

Pymander wrote:

I suspect the timing of the Etorthan's arrival and the Epstein documents are linked. I imagine their end goal may be to destabilize the political structure of the United States destroying the nation as a global superpower.

I think that's a probability they are creating but I am not letting it manifest through pondering and attaching too much emotions to that. I am just acknowledging that they are trying to do that. But if I remember correctly exposure is enemy of the cabal, the more people know of it, the more these negative plans get defused.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-01-06 00:59:55)

#9 2024-01-06 06:41:20

Brahman

Pymander wrote:

Yes but it shows that the Etorthans are against the cabal.
As Mari said, next weekend the Etorthans will meet with cabal representatives in Antarctica.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#10 2024-01-07 08:05:12

Brahman

All politicians and celebrities are cabal workers because they want fame and money. And then they get the results of bad karma. If everyone stops working for cabal (ordinary people who work for the cabal indirectly as well as the famous who are directly involved with cabal), not paying them fees etc.,cabal will collapse Immediately.

https://twitter.com/Prolotario1/status/ … 6702314842

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

Board footer