You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-07 08:02:31

easternsea

I'd like to share something about Ascension.

Hey guys, have you ever heard about The Ascension Papers by Zingdad? If not please listen to me and I guarantee you'll gain a lot. It includes 3 books and only Book 1 was published. I've read the Chinese translation of Book 1 and gaind a lot. Book 2&3  are still in progress that only parts are available on Zingdad's website.

The biggest uniqueness of this book is that as a reader, you are not a passive receiver but also one of the authors of this book!

So I'm sharing with you all. Here is Zingdad's website, where you can download the ebook: https://zingdad.com/

Specially, I recommend two articles of Book 3 that may help you to expand:

Book 3: https://zingdad.com/adamu

An Open Letter to Pleiadian Starseeds:
https://zingdad.com/publications/books/ … -starseeds

The Starseed Contract and Planetary Ascension:
https://zingdad.com/publications/books/ … -ascension

OK. Enjoy your Ascension journey!

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#2 2024-01-07 14:24:04

Bigfeet_E

Re: I'd like to share something about Ascension.

Allready brought his (Arn Allingham) work to the forum on several occasions.
Without much respons from members, and i tend to bring pieces to the foreground whenever the topic is relevant.
But the interest is pretty much non existant over here.
If it doesn't include Taygetans or Swarunians people have a deaf ear, or so it seems.
So ... yeah. I'm over it.

#3 2024-01-07 15:05:47

Marak60

easternsea wrote:

Hey guys, have you ever heard about The Ascension Papers by Zingdad? If not please listen to me and I guarantee you'll gain a lot. It includes 3 books and only Book 1 was published. I've read the Chinese translation of Book 1 and gaind a lot. Book 2&3  are still in progress that only parts are available on Zingdad's website.

The biggest uniqueness of this book is that as a reader, you are not a passive receiver but also one of the authors of this book!

So I'm sharing with you all. Here is Zingdad's website, where you can download the ebook: https://zingdad.com/

Specially, I recommend two articles of Book 3 that may help you to expand:

Book 3: https://zingdad.com/adamu

An Open Letter to Pleiadian Starseeds:
https://zingdad.com/publications/books/ … -starseeds

The Starseed Contract and Planetary Ascension:
https://zingdad.com/publications/books/ … -ascension

OK. Enjoy your Ascension journey!

I just read your Ascension papers book 3 (which is channelled right?) when I read any materials I find myself constantly comparing data from these sources with others and I have found some inconsistencies I need clarified.. Thanks!

1: (extract)…“A New Perspective on The Great Flood

…Our little dictator had access, you see, to certain tools that could be used for weather control. Which is another long story, which, if I told you, you simply would not believe me. But the point is he manipulated the weather to bring maximal destruction upon his own people.

Another of the Anunaki, in fact a brother to the insanely destructive one, decided to try ameliorate the harm and so warned some of the people of what his brother was planning. The result is the ancient myth of the great flood and the man who built the ark….”

This does not correspond with the Taygetan description of the flood, which in their account was due to the excess water reaching earth after the destruction of Tiamat (now the asteroid belt)? Not a weather manipulation device, also the entire story around this is different as well, so how do we reconcile this?

2: The Zeta Greys, this entire description (to much to put here) of the greys and their purpose tends to be the exact opposite of the “Gardeners” description given by the Taygetan? I get there are different factions and groups but something for me is not fitting right? Any help with this would be great, I am open to this!

There is more but I don’t want to labour this here, the above questions are more important. However, their explanation of the meetings with the earth leaders and the potential coming Nuclear war again are not sitting right with me? It is VERY close to what has been told us by the Taygetans but it is not quite messing? In fact the entire book is doing that for me? Maybe I am just being too picky? And because it is channelled it will not be a perfect, as it will have a lot of “freedom” in how it is translated. One of the reasons I tend to stay well away from such information usually. However, I stopped reading after I got to the section on the Orion group because this is were it started to completely go into direct conflict with what we have been told about them (according to Taygetan sources).  And as this book is supposed to be from the Pleiadian’s it only means (to me anyway) that one of the sources is not telling it right or does not have all the information? So how can we clear this up? Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#4 2024-01-07 15:20:10

Marak60

Bigfeet_E wrote:

Without much respons from members, and i tend to bring pieces to the foreground whenever the topic is relevant.
If it doesn't include Taygetans or Swarunians people have a deaf ear, or so it seems.

I read it... and commented on it... I guess most don't reply because they don't want to bring up difficult questions? That's just my guess... I felt the information was a combination of several idea's or sources as channeling tends to be? It was not consistent with what I know here in this group. So i would not say the interest is non existent, just more like weary especially with channeled info! However, as i said in my reply I am open to seeing the answers of why and how and if it is valid then sure!

So no deaf ears here...:) But if it goes directly against what the Taygetan or Swaruians say then sure your not going to get a great deal of interest, it really is that simple, after all that's why people are in this group, we believe them..:) There are as you say "pieces" that do fit and are fitting to the group here but there is more to it. And it is good to see ALL information even if we don't agree with it. As it allows us to make better decision about what we accept and don't so do don't take it to heart if your not getting the response you expected, it is no reflection on you at all, your points are valid and needed. But we do need to make sure which is why the questions are here..:) Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#5 2024-01-07 16:14:27

xxayaxx

My personal opinion after the introduction is that the book is only 48% trustworthy

#6 2024-01-07 18:09:25

Tecumseh

xxayaxx wrote:

My personal opinion after the introduction is that the book is only 48% trustworthy

The suggestion is that we should all read as much as we can get our hands on and then make an educated guess as to the validity of it. There is an automatic bullshit meter that is honed and well deserved. This is both a guy thing and a gal thing. We develop a six or seventh sense in discernment. Everyone has a Meter.

When the meter reaches a certain level of operation there are times when you do not even pursue an avenue of information because you know you are not going to get much out of it. You conserve your energy and look for something better. Like certain transcripts that I don't need to mention.

Everyone has their own preferred encyclopedia that they turn to. Toleka's letter today solidifies a goal for all of us. It's a call to action. Here we go everyone! Where we go, nobody knows. Ok well I can think of one or three people who have an educated guess. Wheels within wheels. If I were Taygetan I would have multiple plans. Think of the power that HMAA1 has. The things she can do. And with Urmah help. Imagine.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#7 2024-01-07 19:16:48

Lyran

I read zingdad on my way here and found his descriptions of the Starseed soul contract resonated but my understanding has grown much since then.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Russ

#8 2024-01-08 19:18:18

akos996

Bigfeet_E wrote:

No worries I still remember it since many months ago it was mentioned and it still haunts me like a mind virus. I'll definitely read all of that. I'll put it on my ever growing list of things to do

#9 2024-01-09 01:00:22

Bigfeet_E

Marak60 wrote:

I just read your Ascension papers book 3 (which is channelled right?) when I read any materials I find myself constantly comparing data from these sources with others and I have found some inconsistencies I need clarified.. Thanks!

1: (extract)…“A New Perspective on The Great Flood

…Our little dictator had access, you see, to certain tools that could be used for weather control. Which is another long story, which, if I told you, you simply would not believe me. But the point is he manipulated the weather to bring maximal destruction upon his own people.

Another of the Anunaki, in fact a brother to the insanely destructive one, decided to try ameliorate the harm and so warned some of the people of what his brother was planning. The result is the ancient myth of the great flood and the man who built the ark….”

This does not correspond with the Taygetan description of the flood, which in their account was due to the excess water reaching earth after the destruction of Tiamat (now the asteroid belt)? Not a weather manipulation device, also the entire story around this is different as well, so how do we reconcile this?

My best guess is, when compiling the two very comprimised perspectives, we can get a little closer in detail around this.
And we are still missing a much greater part of the story's complexities of multiple influxes and operations. Notice how neither of them go in to great detail, but use a summerized approach. Adamu adresses the destruction on planetary level (quote : Other planetary civilisations have utterly annihilated themselves with exactly this technology.) during galactic wars a bit further in the page when mentioning about humanities most current 'invention' of nuclear technology during the WWII, wich seem to link to Tiamat's destruction.

So i think we are being to early to judge here, basing on flimsy summerizations and without having the bigger picture. Both stories are just being presented from different angles & to me that is where the confusion sets in. The Taygetans/Swarunians, and also mainly through the choices of compilation video's by Gosia adress Annunaki's in other sections. But we can not forget that all of these events of timelines overlap, as in many breadcrums builds the bread from wich it was plucked from, so to speak.

I too have still questions, wich i never ask simply because there's no spontaneous interaction (2 way street) regarding these timelines. But i can imagine the puzzlepieces together somewhat, only because i lack the detail. And i do think it envolves timelines here. Because the Earth might have recieved an amount of Tiamat's waters, but i don't see how this would be observed, from boots on the ground, as dissapation of rain for X number of days... nor how an individual (Noah) would have knowledge of this coming about way beforehand and build an Ark for survival purposes.

So it is obvious we are missing big nuances in regard. These are all stories from a distant past and i can imagine it would take a very large amount of time to do justice in laying it all out. And therefor i do not linger too much on these things, although very interesting to hear, they are only quasi relevant to the issues of today. But i can imagine a deep study would have some satisfactory quality to set some records straight.

Marak60 wrote:

2: The Zeta Greys, this entire description (to much to put here) of the greys and their purpose tends to be the exact opposite of the “Gardeners” description given by the Taygetan? I get there are different factions and groups but something for me is not fitting right? Any help with this would be great, I am open to this!

There is more but I don’t want to labour this here, the above questions are more important. However, their explanation of the meetings with the earth leaders and the potential coming Nuclear war again are not sitting right with me? It is VERY close to what has been told us by the Taygetans but it is not quite messing? In fact the entire book is doing that for me? Maybe I am just being too picky? And because it is channelled it will not be a perfect, as it will have a lot of “freedom” in how it is translated. One of the reasons I tend to stay well away from such information usually. However, I stopped reading after I got to the section on the Orion group because this is were it started to completely go into direct conflict with what we have been told about them (according to Taygetan sources).  And as this book is supposed to be from the Pleiadian’s it only means (to me anyway) that one of the sources is not telling it right or does not have all the information? So how can we clear this up? Thanks!

I would make the argument that it is you that doesn't have "all the information" (myself included) , wich results in questions that appear as conflicts. Not wanting to fall in to repetition here, but ...yeah, lol. And when you say "from the Pleiadians" , that feels a bit much of the same.
I must note here that it helps to be informed about the background story (book 1 & 2) can allready provide a deeper insight. I was around this material when it was in the works from pretty much it started being published, bit by bit. Perhaps around 2010 or even before, can't remember anymore. There were large timegaps during the process as he had to integrate and all.

Another important detail i would add is that, again, the perspectives are coming from different angle approaches. Even the Swarunians do this amongst themselves, so there's always that going on. That's the point of having other selves to begin with. Doesn't mean it is conflicting by definition per sé, but to the even less informed observer it can/might seem so. I prefer to see it as additional : )

I came here on track with the Taygetans and Swarunians stories Because it was very much in line with the works of Arn/Zingdad/Joy Divine/Adamu/8 . Much of their teachings are fresh, much also repetition for my part. But i'll take it & don't see the need to bash either works. I can only speak for myself ofcours, but i find it a pity this discord keeps popping up. This is just more of the old story : "My tribe is better than yours" - sort of deal. Much of it is subconsiously based on 'Belief' issues, as i see it. History repeating ... Gonna leave it at that.

Marak60 wrote:

So no deaf ears here...:)

I can appreciate that. (bro-fist)

xxayaxx wrote:

You sure it isn't 47.99% ?
As you wish, just checking lol

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2024-01-09 01:05:17)

#10 2024-01-09 06:21:45

Marak60

Bigfeet_E wrote:

I came here on track with the Taygetans and Swarunians stories Because it was very much in line with the works of Arn/Zingdad/Joy Divine/Adamu/8 . Much of their teachings are fresh, much also repetition for my part. But i'll take it & don't see the need to bash either works. I can only speak for myself ofcours, but i find it a pity this discord keeps popping up. This is just more of the old story : "My tribe is better than yours" - sort of deal. Much of it is subconsiously based on 'Belief' issues, as i see it. History repeating ... Gonna leave it at that.

I first started to seriously look into these topics in 2007 and I have only recently come upon the Taygetan materials and contact, my library is huge and I am constantly reading from many different sources and authors, plus of course searching and watching Youtub etc... but not exclusively..:) If I am given something I find interesting I try to cross it with what I have already "vetted" and anything else I may find and then pick out the bits that work fo me. I think we all do that?

The stuff you gave here is almost identical to Zachariah Stichen's books which I have read a long time ago now, they are somewhere in my library. The main difference was the writing style. I don't go in for the "my tribe is better then yours" deal because I also agree we can't know all the facts. But I go for "I think this fits better with me" deal, don't really care which tribe it is from...:)

There are obviously arguments and counter arguments for all of this, and as you mentioned is it really all that important for right now? Well no, but it is interesting. The most important part in all of this is how does it feel, because we/me are putting faith in the source of "new" information and that is relevant for the now! So far applying my "checks and balances" to the Taygetan's I have been quite amazed and have come to the conclusion based on the sheer amount and detail of the provided information that is is not possible for them to be anything but what they claim. So until it can be proven differently I see them as my new standard of checks. Again I could go on but there really is no point to that because I don't need to convince myself...:)

A side note though, in the short time I have had access to the Taygetan materials and video's I have found a physical change in me personally! I have never experienced this with any other information I have ever found or read. It is the weirdest thing...... I feel "lighter" for lack of a better word? It is as if a light has been turned on and a weight lifted at the same time, something has activated within me and I like it!

Anyway thanks for taking the time to expand on the reply, I was hoping you would!

See you in the waters above!

Nikola Tesla...

Board footer