You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-07 11:31:19

Paganini

Letter for the Galactic Federation, January 7th 2024

Beautifully done Toleka crew!  My favorite point:

"Eighth:  We demand total control of the life experiences of our star seeds as well as all other ones who want the freedom to create their own experience.  The Federation cannot go over our authority when it comes to them, and as long as a single star seed of ours or another star seed related to us is on this planet, we have the right and obligation to remain here.  Therefore, the Federation must stop its constant manipulations and use of resources against us in the form of intimidation, coercion, and extortion."

https://youtu.be/Xm9GLTBv2TU?feature=shared

In La'kech

#2 2024-01-07 11:38:09

Brahman

Re: Letter for the Galactic Federation, January 7th 2024

Great letter from Toleka team! I hope the federation will agree to the requirements. Of course. Lol

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#3 2024-01-07 11:39:23

shar-el-oha

Absolutely Powerful!!

#4 2024-01-07 11:53:28

Marak60

It is like every single point I ever wanted mentioned is here, plus all the concerns I had were addressed and then more as well.... This is a PERFECT letter it was the declaration they needed to hear! NOW..... what are the next steps? How does this actually get implemented and what are the time frames around this? Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#5 2024-01-07 12:04:44

Brahman

Marak60 wrote:

It is like every single point I ever wanted mentioned is here, plus all the concerns I had were addressed and then more as well.... This is a PERFECT letter it was the declaration they needed to hear! NOW..... what are the next steps? How does this actually get implemented and what are the time frames around this? Thanks!

Manifestation, I guess?
Let us all imagine how the Federation accepts this declaration. Then now our leaders, the Taygetans and Urmah, take care of their starseeds. We want direct contact with them. Let us get acquainted and be together. Well, isn't it too good? Lol

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#6 2024-01-07 13:14:21

ro2778

I liked the part about the double standards of not allowing races to communicate with the Etorthans outside of direct meetings using telepathy, vs not allowing the Taygetans / Swaruunains to communicate verbally with humans for the reason that it would be considered too invasive. They are clearly going to use this letter as a justification to start using their own voice in the videos smile

#7 2024-01-07 13:26:18

Marak60

Brahman wrote:
Marak60 wrote:

Manifestation, I guess?
Let us all imagine how the Federation accepts this declaration. Then now our leaders, the Taygetans and Urmah, take care of their starseeds. We want direct contact with them. Let us get acquainted and be together. Well, isn't it too good? Lol

You know what...... your RIGHT! No guessing involved...;) Now lets do part two of your suggestion, I am up for that!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#8 2024-01-07 13:57:26

TSD.9111

As a Taygetan starseed in immersion on planet Earth, I fully stand by my Taygetan family and Swaruunian friends' message in this letter, everything in the letter was spot on and couldn't have been said better. By the love and light of Source, may they finally be heard by the Federation with having their rightful influence and control restored over this planet so long as our family and friends are in this system. It is beyond embarrassing to criminal that such a mighty Federation has fallen to where certain members feel threatened and restricted by the very organization they joined to protect and work with them. Emotions are not even necessary to see how all the points in my family's letter are spot on and must be of top priority for the Federation to address; set aside this regressive Etorthan audit and focus on the very rot that is inside this organization. No further plans, agendas and ideas should be made and/or worked on for this planet and its system until the problems in the Federation are brought to light, addressed and genuine unity of cooperation is restored! This must be step #1.

Thank you Mari and the entire Toleka crew (Saska too) for putting together such a concise and well thought out letter, I know this is also your way of contributing to the Viera meeting that was had by the Etorthans, since being there in person was not possible for your overall safety. But I equally know any real changes that could come from your letter are going to be hard and the fight is far from over, so I send you all my love and strength to keep facing it head on. We might be a small group but our genuine friends are behind us every step of the way and you/we are very much wanted by enough of Earth's people to be here helping, so don't let anyone else convince you otherwise!

Paganini wrote:

Beautifully done Toleka crew!  My favorite point:

"Eighth:  We demand total control of the life experiences of our star seeds as well as all other ones who want the freedom to create their own experience.  The Federation cannot go over our authority when it comes to them, and as long as a single star seed of ours or another star seed related to us is on this planet, we have the right and obligation to remain here.  Therefore, the Federation must stop its constant manipulations and use of resources against us in the form of intimidation, coercion, and extortion."

https://youtu.be/Xm9GLTBv2TU?feature=shared

Last edited by TSD.9111 (2024-01-07 14:11:10)

"Where your attention goes, your energy flows." - Toleka sky crew.

#9 2024-01-07 14:29:35

Tecumseh

Marak60 wrote:

That letter was saturated by the ideas and attitudes of our Forum. All in one neat package and aimed from Taygetans and Swaruunians to the Galactic Federation. You could tell it was from them in the wording and the concepts. But my Source! we have been batting around the responses to the controllers for years now.

"We are well aware" is used quite a bit by me and other's. There were some other phrases that just "seemed" familiar. We are sharing thoughts and ideas that's for sure., It is proof positive that we share a collective in written word and in thought forms.

Either that or CIC does read this Forum, they may even join it. Why not? If they want to take the pulse of their starseeds on Terra I can't think of a better place. smile

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#10 2024-01-07 16:23:29

CyrusB

0:46  this information can be seen as science fiction or as the viewer sees best and I publish it for entertainment purposes only.  still I take my information very seriously, for whoever has eyes to see
---
3:44  when you mix science fiction with real messages, the general population tends to see all of it as science fiction, failing to understand the real reason it was published.  Therefore it is not to be considered a viable way to take for granted that you disclosed your plans to the general population

#11 2024-01-07 16:48:37

Tecumseh

CyrusB wrote:

0:46  this information can be seen as science fiction or as the viewer sees best and I publish it for entertainment purposes only.  still I take my information very seriously, for whoever has eyes to see
---
3:44  when you mix science fiction with real messages, the general population tends to see all of it as science fiction, failing to understand the real reason it was published.  Therefore it is not to be considered a viable way to take for granted that you disclosed your plans to the general population

It's called "soft disclosure" by the movement for "hard disclosure". Science fiction books and movies are sprinkled with ideas and concepts that allude to the truth. I'm sure many starseeds and "light workers" are aware of this phenomena. The most famous being "United Federation of Planets" on the Star Trek series.

The trouble is described by people taking everything as fiction because that is the way it is presented. Separating the truth from the fiction is a difficult thing to do. There is truth in so much of it. Matrix, Jupiter Ascending, Star Wars, Star Trek.....even X-files. The list is endless.

What is truth and what is fiction?

I like CA and Swa oficial, all truth, no fiction, it's absolutely wonderful. The truth is sometimes even stranger than fiction. Bring on the truth! hmm

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#12 2024-01-07 17:52:07

Horton HaW

This is wonderful! Very well thought out. Now more people can see what actually occurs. Those with eyes that is. The choices here are far more limited than they should be. The recent technological invasion is very important imo.

Clearly these are federation issues to resolve, as well.

Thank you so much for all you are doing and for standing up for your ethics including those being affected.
Much Love to you all!

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#13 2024-01-07 18:12:18

Horton HaW

I will add that the way people are being treated above and below says alot. I still don't understand why the Urmah's information isn't being addressed either. Their story about the Etorthans is rather huge imo.

#14 2024-01-07 18:38:32

Jupiter 9

CyrusB wrote:

---

She has to add that in the videos or else YouTube will take down her channel.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#15 2024-01-07 18:39:12

Jupiter 9

Dear Galactic Federation ambassadors,

I agree with everything expressed in this text and add my signature to it.

✍️ Jupiter.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#16 2024-01-07 18:57:41

Ariya

Mari’s submission to the Galactic Federation is perfectly crafted and has my full support.  The issues in the letter are clearly expressed and I am absolute agreement with it. I look forward with optimism that great change is happening now. There are bright days ahead.

#17 2024-01-07 18:59:01

Ariya

Two related recent notices from Gosia posted on telegram / youtube (for anyone here who may have missed them)

Gosia:
Guys, if you have more things to tell those who manage the Earth and the Etorthans, in the words of Athena today: "now is the time to make more scandal". And yes, although Etorthans themselves may not exactly be watching YouTube, their support team IS. So please, the email where you can send your messages, statements, always respecting YouTube rules (censoring words and data that could compromise the channel): cosmic.shine44@gmail.com Sirona is uploading the videos to our channel Call from Planet Earth (Channel´s title is in Spanish). Thank you Sirona. And remember: THEY ARE WATCHING. ??✨This is the channel where your video will appear: https://www.youtube.com/@llamadadesdepl … 501/videos

Gosia:
Please share the latest Letter to the Galactic Federation as presented by Mari and the Taygetan/Swaruunian team on all the platforms and groups you belong to, specifying in the description what it is about. Let them see up there that this is also reaching the awareness of people on Earth!

#18 2024-01-07 22:12:54

Uurloq

I agree and sign this letter.

#19 2024-01-08 01:50:49

Thanks Mari and the Crew for the letter.

To the Federation cabal and Etorthans and their minions your days are numbered. Karma is knocking on your door.

#20 2024-01-09 01:48:36

Horton HaW

I am wondering if we could have the letter posted here?

#21 2024-01-09 08:16:31

Alec

I have the letter, just give me the green light and I’ll post it here.

#22 2024-01-09 08:31:02

Marak60

Alec wrote:

I have the letter, just give me the green light and I’ll post it here.

Consider it GREEN...:) I can't see any reason why they would not want it published here?

Nikola Tesla...

#23 2024-01-10 06:17:40

Death to the cabal federation.

#24 2024-01-10 11:06:17

Alec

Ok here's the full letter in English, adapted to Earth's format/caligraphy.
The logos/branding are not official.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited by Alec (2024-01-11 16:09:30)

#25 2024-01-10 11:24:47

Ariya

Thank you Alec. (Perhaps Toleka could recruit you as their graphic designer, you are very talented!)

Seeing Mari’s words in written format is very impactful. I see this as a strategically very important and positive turning point in Earth’s history - and I’m grateful to be here to participate ❤️

Last edited by Ariya (2024-01-10 17:56:33)

Board footer