You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-13 21:29:11

Aleksander

Crystals and their maintenance - what to do and to not do?

Hello there!

I just bought two necklaces that have an amethyst crystal attached. I am wondering if any of you have some reliable info about crystal maintenance.

I read about washing them under cold water after some time and then I see someone writing to don't do it. Other topics say you should not let other people touch them. I did not program them with my energy or things like this, I just want to wear and keep them with me. So anyone could share something about them?

#2 2024-01-13 22:16:28

Horton HaW

Re: Crystals and their maintenance - what to do and to not do?

Greetings and welcome! There is much information in the transcripts. I recommend a search.
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/densi … -taygeta-6
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/how-t … -contact-8

Washing them and putting them in sunlight helps cleanse them. I have always felt rocks and crystals were my friends. Some rocks I have had since I was 4yrs old. I truly love them. Setting up a grid in your room is great. A crystal in each corner. Wearing them is also great. You can program them, but I recommend developing a personal relationship with them.

Also under your pillow is good.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-13 22:16:59)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2024-01-13 22:26:50

arkangel

Horton HaW wrote:

I have done this for years, keep swapping out different ones.

#4 2024-01-13 22:44:23

Aleksander

Thank you, I sleep with one on me and one under my pillow, as Swaruu of Erra once recommended (they have different color). But I were wondering about things with water and light cleansing them. Or other people touching them, if that was legitimate info. Anyway now I don't have doubts about practical maintenance.

#5 2024-01-13 23:04:22

Horton HaW

Aleksander wrote:

Thank you, I sleep with one on me and one under my pillow, as Swaruu of Erra once recommended (they have different color). But I were wondering about things with water and light cleansing them. Or other people touching them, if that was legitimate info. Anyway now I don't have doubts about practical maintenance.

Sunlight for a few hours I consider best. Water does cleanse though. You can soak them too.

#6 2024-01-13 23:06:13

Horton HaW

arkangel wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

I have done this for years, keep swapping out different ones.

I have a little bag with several I keep in my pillow case. Lol.

#7 2024-01-14 00:27:09

Mari Egan

Hello, I have many crystals and what I suggest is immerse them in a bowl of celtic sea salt or pink salt for an hour.
Yes with some crystals a quick rinse under cold running water is fine and let them towel dry.
Obviously, the old advice of put them on the windowsill under moonlight is a NO NO since we now know the moon rays from that
Moon Space station are sending low frequency vibration energy to earth to suppress us and you don't want your crystals to be bathed in that low vibrational charge. Also a thick white organic cloth of cotton or bamboo works well. The white coloured cloth will absorb any residual energies and neutralize them.
Try the salt bowl bath for an hour. The minerals in the salt are really good for the crystals. smile
Cheers,

All Shift Happily Now, with love, A.M.E

#8 2024-01-14 16:47:00

arkangel

Mari Egan wrote:

The minerals in the salt are really good for the crystals. smile
Cheers,

This is very true, thats how crystals grow I can remember growing them at school in mineral rich liquids. This is also how your teeth stay healthy (they are crystals too!) you should eat plenty of quality salt (celtic sea salt) then the minerals will be in your saliva and your teeth will harden in the mineral rich enviroment.

But please dont use cheap table salt (Monosodium glutamate) that is the bad salt.

Last edited by arkangel (2024-01-14 16:48:41)

#9 2024-01-14 17:46:39

Aleksander

Thank you for your advices Mari and Arkangel smile

#10 2024-01-14 18:52:55

Mari Egan

you're welcome. I use Celtic Sea salt, or Himalayan pink or Dead Sea salt. I confirmed this with a store in town that sells only Crystals. 
Do not use the old method of putting them in Moonlight since that lowers the vibration (and keeps us stuck in 3d). Crystals are 1 D creatures.  That we can see and use to bring our energy back to balance.  Apparently, Moldavite is very good for Starseeds in bringing them back to alignment.
I use various coloured crystals on my body when meditating, place them on your chakra points.
Red at base, orange at sacral, yellow at solar plexus, green at heart, blue at throat, indigo at 3rd eye, violet or white/clear at Crown chakra.
Place one under your pillow, in a pocket or pendant/necklace during the day.
Place touching a glass of water then drink the water.
Don't put the crystal or coloured stone IN the water because it can have natural contaminants like Arsenic which we don't want in the water.

Enjoy! smile

All Shift Happily Now, with love, A.M.E

#11 2024-01-21 11:07:06

I don't know anything, for sure.  I stay open.  I don't resonate with any concept 100%, or 0%.  I always retain some doubt on everything, and sometimes with new info I have to adjust my thinking.  In other words, I never know anything for sure.

Cleansing Crystals.

Water
-Be careful with water.  Not hot water, just warm water.  Good quality water.  No soap or very mild soap.  I use no soap.
-Some crystals don't want to be soaked in water.  Maybe damp cloth.  Obsidian, Labradorite, Hematite (rusts), Celestite, Lapis Lazuli, Lepidolite, Apophyllite
-For Selenite and Calcites -Absolutely zero water.  They dissolve like salt in water.

Sun
Some crystals, often the quartz based crystals, don't like the Sun, so very limited exposure if at all
Citrine, Rose Quartz, Aventurine, Moss Agate, Amethyst

Sound (this is the fastest and easiest.
First do physical cleaning withwater or damp cloth, or no water, depending on the crystal
Then use physical sound waves to shake off the dirty frequencies. 
Supposedly loud is better.  Not sure, but probably non-digital sounds are better.  Tuning forks, singing bowls, gongs, etc.  I use my old piano, put the crystals on top, and then go for it.  All of the notes.  Loud chords, pedal down.

Himalayan Salt
Burying in dirt
Sage smudging

Using cleansing Crystals
Some people say using selenite, or other crystals,  to cleanse crystals is marketing bs. 

How often
Some crystals need to be cleaned more often, especially black crystals, because they protect you by absorbing negative frequencies, some can transmute these frequencies and cleanse themselves, others hold the negative frequency until cleansed.
Clean these regularly.  Obsidian, Black tourmaline, and some others I forget. 

Sleeping
-Some crystals have too much energy for sleep   Shungite, garnet, tiger's eye, etc
-Most people think the spiritual chakra crystals are best for sleep eg amethyst, celestite. 
-Heart chakra rose quartz is soothing.
-Lithium based lepidolite also
-Not lower chakra stones like garnet or tigers eye, etc
-Debate: Some people think sleep is a physical process so you use the lower chakra stones for sleep, and the higher chakra stones for meditation.  For me this equals restless sleep.  Too much energy.  I prefer the some of the spiritual stones that are more soothing.

I have a pendant which is very high frequency (not for everyone).
Moldavite, Tektite, Libyan desert glass (these 3 are nonterrestrial crytals)
Herkimer diamond (accentuates the others) (terrestrial)
I am wary of black nonterrestrial stones, that could be of black goo origin from the destruction of Tiamat.  Tiamat black goo, with its fear frequencies, is only found on the surface of the Earth, not formed deep in the Earth like the good terrestrial black goo, as you know from CA videos.
I am taking a chance with the above black Tektite.

Cabal and New Age
-The Cabal infiltrated or created religions, the new age movement, and also some non terrestrial websites with their channeling, etc
-My weakness has been trusting the New Age Movement psyop.  So many half truths that I just accepted without checking it out.
-I have used color therapy, Solfeggio frequencies, crystals, for many years.

Chakra Colors
-For chakra colors I have always used the common rainbow system until recently, that is root chakra red, sacral orange, solar plexus yellow, heart green/pink, throat light blue, third eye indigo/purple, crown violet/magenta.  After all, you look at the rainbow and think well how can this be wrong? 
-But it is a 3D rainbow, not a 5D rainbow.
-if you research a bit you'll see the the Rainbow system is only about 120 years old.  This system was put out by Madame Blavatsky and the Theosophical Society which I get a Cabal vibe from.
-Farther back in history the chakra colours were stated differently.
-Interestingly some current books are saying this also. Author Theresa Talia.
-It is hard for me to consider changing from my longheld Rainbow system but this is what I have found, different methods with some debate. 
Earth star  black   (ancient Chinese seem to see Earth as yellow)
Root   also black  (altho perhaps brown or orange),
Sacral  red
Solar Plexus  magenta
Xiphoid Process  (a new point considered the main spiritual center connection point, not the third eye or crown chakra)(the third eye is a Cabal interference)(the Xiphoid Process is between the solar plexus and the heart chakras)
Xipoid Process point color  -Purple with gold points
Heart   (not green) but pink (same)
Throat  light blue (same)
Third eye   green
Crown Chakra  Yellow/Gold
This is hard for me to consider changing, but look it up, the linear rainbow system is only 120 years old

White Light
-Right now I don't trust white light, I won't visualize white light.  I would visualize golden light and also purple light.  The white light is a Cabal technological frequency.

Merkaba Meditation
-2 pyramids, each with 3 sides and triangle bases.  I am uneasy about this. 
-It is also interesting that in the small merkabas used in the Pleiadian zero point engines, the tiny merkabas are 4 sided with a square base, like the Egyptian pyramids.  This I trust.

Kundalini meditation
-some authors say that forcing this will open you up to invasive entities.  Is Kundalini meditation promoted by the Cabal?

So much of my beloved New Age Movement which I no longer trust.

I know nothing for sure.

Loving vibes to you all.

Board footer