You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-15 10:12:56

Marak60

Lockheed's SECRET UFO crash retrieval program EXPOSED by whistleblower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQDO0ZKroQc

NOTE: There is no "fear" anything in this, just very interesting and important updates as to the state of current affairs!

This is about 18 minutes long it is well worth getting to the end the as summery (around minute 17 mark) is very good! It would be good to be able to check the validity of this information via the Taygetans.  It appears that the truth is bursting out and it is going to wash over the world. What we see here is in fact a GOOD thing and should this progress further (and I can't see how it will be stopped) we are going to see some major changes coming our way.

It also opens the doors to open contact once this is ratified within the public arena and that would just be brilliant.

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2024-01-15 18:54:37

Paganini

Re: Lockheed's SECRET UFO crash retrieval program EXPOSED by whistleblower

Thanks Marak. Do we plan to win this without military might? I ask because the guest makes the pitchfork comment at the end of the video and a pitchfork ain’t gonna cut it! As highly spiritually advanced as the Taygetans and Urmah’s are, they have top notch military capabilities. What do we have? I’m concerned about this because even though we can create more positive timelines for ourselves, how do we win this without any military might? I don’t know enough about this stuff but I also think it’s not talked about enough here. And I’m sure Taygetans and Urmahs didn’t get to where they are without a fight. I applaud them for their military prowess but I don’t think we have that.

In La'kech

#3 2024-01-15 20:15:45

Marak60

Paganini wrote:

Thanks Marak. Do we plan to win this without military might? I ask because the guest makes the pitchfork comment at the end of the video and a pitchfork ain’t gonna cut it! As highly spiritually advanced as the Taygetans and Urmah’s are, they have top notch military capabilities. What do we have? I’m concerned about this because even though we can create more positive timelines for ourselves, how do we win this without any military might? I don’t know enough about this stuff but I also think it’s not talked about enough here. And I’m sure Taygetans and Urmahs didn’t get to where they are without a fight. I applaud them for their military prowess but I don’t think we have that.

I must say I am right with you on this one and it is a very valid question to ask! I don't know the answer, but it does need to be asked.... His analogy of the pitchforks is quite colourful and I could see it in my mind as he was saying it...:) But he does have a point, once the fulcrum point is hit there will be those in the main stream public who will indeed march on the establishment with great anger at the deceptions.  There is a place for all things in order of process as the Urmah have said via Mari and indeed Mari herself in the recent pod cast about the Urmah that sometimes after ALL other avenues are exhausted the only action left is the sword! And then Mari made it quite clear that the Urmah have no remorse, fear of karma or regret for that action when it is needed as it as they see this as just another part of the process needed in this density.

The really good thing about that action plan is that it can be done in way that simply makes the "enemies" weapons completely inactive and thus no resistance, quick clean and without casualties or at least very few. One of the benefits of their technology and the correct mind set to use it.   The Urmah spoke of the reason why at this point they could not do that and it revolved around not wanting to upset the Federation at this point, it was also in this pod cast that they informed the federation that there was also a limit to this restraint. My follow up post to that cast was to ask what was the point of no return what would make them take that action? However, so far there has not been and reply on that front so I am not sure how far it will be allowed to go?

I guess we just have to trust that this red line is not too far down the road, because as you said we have NO way to deal with them in any shape of form in a military way they far out gun us with their illegal alien tech and shear resources which have been accumulated over the past century. So unless the Urmah or Taygetans stepped up to the plate on that one we would have no chance. All I can suggest a this juncture is that we continue with what we can do (as outlined in this forum) and hope that our ET friends are covering our backs..:) I believe they are but as a human I still like to get confirmation on things as often as possible. SO.... we need to keep asking (as we were told to do) and see were it goes from there?

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#4 2024-01-15 20:25:29

Horton HaW

Yeah, nothing new. The government is corporate (really no different) so sounds like they are passing the buck, which they always do.

The tech thing is huge and the consciousness thing is bigger. Sadly, many are dying not understanding.
People need to say no.

Btw, way more trillions than he mentioned, has been hijacked. If people understood CAFRs and what govt actually was, the financials would be the best way to get their attention.
That's just US. Imagine leveraging that globally. The shell game has been going on a long time.

https://msutoday.msu.edu/news/2017/msu- … to-conduct

https://missingmoney.solari.com/dod-and … mentation/

https://missingmoney.solari.com/fasab-s … loopholes/

Sadly, this world is such a mountain of lies it is staggering.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-15 20:47:55)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#5 2024-01-15 20:54:39

Marak60

Horton HaW wrote:

Yeah, nothing new. The government is corporate (really no different) so sounds like they are passing the buck, which they always do.

The tech thing is huge and the consciousness thing is bigger. Sadly, many are dying not understanding.
People need to say no.

Btw, way more trillions than he mentioned, has been hijacked. If people understood CAFRs and what govt actually was, the financials would be the best way to get their attention.
That's just US. Imagine leveraging that globally.

In the past few years we have seen a staggering increase in the money they have given themselves for these projects and wars, unlike anything that has gone before it! I believe I know why...... We have been told that there will be a cyber attack, what better way to erase the debt? If they create their attack on the financial system they can just make everything disappear while taking advantage of the situation right now.  This is why they don't worry about the debts they are creating they know can never be repaid, and it appears they have never had any intention of paying back anyway, hence the cyber attack idea.... Just my take on it!

Nikola Tesla...

#6 2024-01-15 22:59:41

Horton HaW

Marak60 wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

People need to say no.

That's just US. Imagine leveraging that globally.

In the past few years we have seen a staggering increase in the money they have given themselves for these projects and wars, unlike anything that has gone before it! I believe I know why...... We have been told that there will be a cyber attack, what better way to erase the debt? If they create their attack on the financial system they can just make everything disappear while taking advantage of the situation right now.  This is why they don't worry about the debts they are creating they know can never be repaid, and it appears they have never had any intention of paying back anyway, hence the cyber attack idea.... Just my take on it!

They do use scapegoats, but they don't even need to do that. They have been operating in the shadows with no transparency and no apologies for sometime.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer