You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-16 15:34:21

oceanisclear

I created a Petition to seek help from Feline Aliens

So after reading the Urmah interviews I created a petition to seek help from the Feline Aliens for the poor. Also, I am just an ordinary human and not a lightworker. The link of the Petition is given below-

http://tinyurl.com/2whv96p3

Though this petition is not 100% perfect but it is largely symbolic. By symbolic I mean that it is to show that humans also need help from the Feline Aliens.

Those who are interested can sign it. Also share if possible.

Thank you.

EDIT- If there is an expert of Lyran Felines then he/she/they should create another better petition than mine. Together we will sign and share it all.

Also, according to a popular psychic who creates real art of Aliens through remote viewing, Lyran Felines are humanoid in their original forms.
Humanoid means having the body like a cat, but standing on two feet and not four. So I used that basis to create my petition. In my petition the Feline's full body is not visible, but he is standing on two feet. Meaning that Lyran Felines can change from humanoid to animal forms whenever thay want. The following is the real art of a Lyran Feline created by that artist-

https://www.vashta.com/my-product/ixa/

Last edited by oceanisclear (2024-01-17 16:02:19)

#2 2024-01-16 16:15:43

Caminante

Re: I created a Petition to seek help from Feline Aliens

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!!!!!

Don't make me laugh.......very comical your petition !!!!

Don't disturb the felines nap....please!

As you said.....you are not a lightworker

Last edited by Caminante (2024-01-16 16:40:00)

Caballero medieval

#3 2024-01-16 16:42:38

oceanisclear

Caminante wrote:

This petition will not disturb the nap of the felines  but instead give them a Green Light from the humans. I think you did not read the Urmah Feline interviews. The Urmah had said that if they were allowed to take physical action on Earth they will surely do that.

Creating a petition to seek help from benevolent race like Urmah Felines is a good karma. Not bad karma.

Last edited by oceanisclear (2024-01-16 16:43:06)

#4 2024-01-16 16:52:23

oceanisclear

Caminante wrote:

As you said.....you are not a lightworker

Asking help from any benevolent alien race is not limited only to the lightworkers. Even normal humans can ask for the help.

#5 2024-01-16 18:46:50

Caminante

Normal humans or lightworkers. If you have soul, then be Source. The help will come from ourselves been One.

They know pretty well what's going on, what to do and when to do.

With all respect, your link with your petition and what you say there, is not matching very well with the divulgation ideas. Sorry if you believe that. I don't agree with you.

Take care !

Last edited by Caminante (2024-01-16 18:47:09)

Caballero medieval

#6 2024-01-16 19:19:38

oceanisclear

Caminante wrote:

Normal humans or lightworkers. If you have soul, then be Source. The help will come from ourselves been One.

They know pretty well what's going on, what to do and when to do.

With all respect, your link with your petition and what you say there, is not matching very well with the divulgation ideas. Sorry if you believe that. I don't agree with you.

Take care !

If you don't agree with the petition then don't sign it. No need to apologise. Nobody is forcing you to sign it.

People have been getting fooled from so many years which force them to seek help from benevolent aliens like the Feline Aliens.

Thanks to the Swaruu website for revealing the truth about the Galactic Councils.

#7 2024-01-16 19:31:15

Caminante

No, I will not sign that.

I agree with you about all atrocities that happens on Earth and all help.is welcome....., but I don't agree about the way you expose. Don't be misinformed. The links you say smells Cabal. Sorry!

Caballero medieval

#8 2024-01-16 19:45:42

oceanisclear

Caminante wrote:

No, I will not sign that.

I agree with you about all atrocities that happens on Earth and all help.is welcome....., but I don't agree about the way you expose. Don't be misinformed. The links you say smells Cabal. Sorry!

I was not going to reply to you again but since you are putting allegations on me then listen.

Ever since this petition was posted in this forum it seems that you are having some special problem with it. First you said that the Felines should not be disturbed from their sleep. After that you edited your message that since I am not a lightworker I don't have the right to create a Petition.

Now finally when everything else is exhausted, you are finally putting allegation on me that my links smell like Cabal.

It seems that you are Cabal yourself. LOL

#9 2024-01-16 20:15:33

Jupiter 9

Let's not start another conflict and end this here and move on from it please.

Moderator.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#10 2024-01-16 20:58:26

I think its a fair ask. Dont let the morons hinder your ideas. Many on this forum think they know it all.

#11 2024-01-16 20:58:37

Horton HaW

oceanisclear wrote:

So after reading the Urmah interviews I created a petition to seek help from the Feline Aliens for the poor. Also, I am just an ordinary human and not a lightworker. The link of the Petition is given below-

Though this petition is not 100% perfect but it is largely symbolic. By symbolic I mean that it is to show that humans also need help from the Feline Aliens.

Thank you.

Let me say that your wiki links will bother them alot. You are conflating human mythos with Urmahs. This has been repeated to annoy them. They are full blown felines NOT humanised.

They might object to the term Alien also. They aren't alien any longer, to me anyway. Maybe use stellar. They are also not Gods, though they maybe impressive.

Also the other link also has some inaccuracies in it.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-16 21:07:45)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#12 2024-01-16 21:34:29

Jupiter 9

wandereringsoul wrote:

I think its a fair ask. Dont let the morons hinder your ideas. Many on this forum think they know it all.

No name calling please. You can only talk about other members if you do it in a respectful manner.

Moderator.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#13 2024-01-17 01:39:07

Outerspace

oceanisclear wrote:

Thank you.

Hi, thank you for creating this. But with respect for them, you should modify your petition. I recommend you also to watch more videos or read more information about the Urmah race like the interviews with Arishah from Swaruu Official, also Cosmic agency and use those two channels as links for information about the Urmah race and not those wiki/religious/myth links. They do wish to be represented and described accordingly. No religious terms should be mentioned in your petition. Also use a feline head with a feline body on the picture, no human body. Thanks and greetings. I also wish to see a complete Urmah takeover here on earth, it would be epic.

#14 2024-01-17 04:22:26

oceanisclear

Outerspace wrote:
oceanisclear wrote:

Thank you.

Hi, thank you for creating this. But with respect for them, you should modify your petition. I recommend you also to watch more videos or read more information about the Urmah race like the interviews with Arishah from Swaruu Official, also Cosmic agency and use those two channels as links for information about the Urmah race and not those wiki/religious/myth links. They do wish to be represented and described accordingly. No religious terms should be mentioned in your petition. Also use a feline head with a feline body on the picture, no human body. Thanks and greetings. I also wish to see a complete Urmah takeover here on earth, it would be epic.

Actually already some people have signed it and so I cannot modify it. Those people signed it based on the information present in the petition. If I will edit it then it will look like the petition is not adhering to its original information. So now it cannot be changed.

#15 2024-01-17 05:47:20

okcs

The petition isn't perfect, but it works. I signed it.

#16 2024-01-17 08:13:45

oceanisclear

Outerspace wrote:
oceanisclear wrote:

Thank you.

Thanks though.

#17 2024-01-17 08:15:05

oceanisclear

okcs wrote:

The petition isn't perfect, but it works. I signed it.

Thank you.

#18 2024-01-17 14:39:30

Outerspace

oceanisclear wrote:
Outerspace wrote:
oceanisclear wrote:

Thank you.

Hi, thank you for creating this. But with respect for them, you should maybe modify your petition. I recommend you also to watch more videos or read more information about the Urmah race like the interviews with Arishah from Swaruu Official, also Cosmic agency and use those two channels as links for information about the Urmah race and not those wiki/religious/myth links. They do wish to be represented and described accordingly. No religious terms should be mentioned in your petition. Also use a feline head with a feline body on the picture, no human body. Thanks and greetings. I also wish to see a complete Urmah takeover here on earth, it would be epic.

Actually already some people have signed it and so I cannot modify it. Those people signed it based on the information present in the petition. If I will edit it then it will look like the petition is not adhering to its original information. So now it cannot be changed.

Oh, don't worry about it. I was just trying to give you more precise information that we now have about them, maybe would have been useful for you or your petition. It is your decision anyway. I'm glad to hear that some people have already signed it.

#19 2024-01-17 15:27:53

okcs

This petition is a step in the right direction for sure. Signing a petition is a lot easier than making a video. When I made my video to the Federation, I was not aware that the Urmah were basically the ones that convinced the Taygetans to come be on the human side. I also assumed that the Alphratans were our cousins and were therefore on our side, I was unaware that they are possibly mind-controlled by the Etorthans. When I made my video I did say I want Earth to be controlled only by Lyrian races, but if I could do it again, with the additional information I now have, I would say I want Earth to be controlled only by Taygetans and Urmah.

If Gosia said the following in one of her videos, it would be the ultimate petition: "If you would rather have the Urmah and Taygetans control Earth, instead of the United Federation of Planets, please type in the comments below that you want the Urmah and Taygetans to control Earth, not the Federation." I bet we would get 500-1000 signatures if she did that. It's not as good as a video, but would get more participants because it is easier.

I vaguely remember a recent video in which someone basically asked a member of the Toleka what would be required to get the Federation to give up control of the Earth to the Urmah and Taygetans, and the response of the crew member was that we should make it known that is what we want, and the Taygetans could present it to the Federation. I just can't remember where it was...

#20 2024-01-17 17:17:54

oceanisclear

okcs wrote:

This petition is a step in the right direction for sure. Signing a petition is a lot easier than making a video. When I made my video to the Federation, I was not aware that the Urmah were basically the ones that convinced the Taygetans to come be on the human side. I also assumed that the Alphratans were our cousins and were therefore on our side, I was unaware that they are possibly mind-controlled by the Etorthans. When I made my video I did say I want Earth to be controlled only by Lyrian races, but if I could do it again, with the additional information I now have, I would say I want Earth to be controlled only by Taygetans and Urmah.

If Gosia said the following in one of her videos, it would be the ultimate petition: "If you would rather have the Urmah and Taygetans control Earth, instead of the United Federation of Planets, please type in the comments below that you want the Urmah and Taygetans to control Earth, not the Federation." I bet we would get 500-1000 signatures if she did that. It's not as good as a video, but would get more participants because it is easier.

I vaguely remember a recent video in which someone basically asked a member of the Toleka what would be required to get the Federation to give up control of the Earth to the Urmah and Taygetans, and the response of the crew member was that we should make it known that is what we want, and the Taygetans could present it to the Federation. I just can't remember where it was...

Yes true. Some concrete steps should be taken.

#21 2024-01-17 22:43:54

Horton HaW

okcs wrote:

Have to agree.

#22 2024-01-18 04:07:26

Horton HaW

oceanisclear wrote:

Thank you.

EDIT- If there is an expert of Lyran Felines then he/she/they should create another better petition than mine. Together we will sign and share it all.

Also, according to a popular psychic who creates real art of Aliens through remote viewing, Lyran Felines are humanoid in their original forms.
Humanoid means having the body like a cat, but standing on two feet and not four. So I used that basis to create my petition. In my petition the Feline's full body is not visible, but he is standing on two feet. Meaning that Lyran Felines can change from humanoid to animal forms whenever thay want. The following is the real art of a Lyran Feline created by that artist-

https://www.vashta.com/my-product/ixa/

I don't want to harp on the feline thing, but Mari was pretty detailed about the description of Urmahs. They don't appear like that. They do walk on both two and four paws. Also no offense, but I found the art pretty creepy. Even the shape-shifting has been discussed. Not a normal occurrence. Just saying I find those details important. I can also see why some were concerned. Not trying to discourage, but something to remember.

#23 2024-01-27 22:57:08

okcs

I have been thinking about this petition, the pros and cons of it, and I have revised my position on the matter. I do not support direct intervention by the Urmas or Taygetans.
In 2020 the Alcyone Council claimed Earth was theirs.  https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/quest … iades-live
We now have all sorts of races asking questions and investigating if the Federation has been infiltrated by the Etorthans and if the four races most in charge of Earth have been doing some seriously wrong things. The races of the Federation are waking up to the matrix they are in, and that would probably not have happened if Earth had been given to the Alcyone council in 2020. The reason why the interstellar races are waking up is because everyone's attention is on Earth, and stuff is really starting to happen here. If the Urma and Taygetans took over, things would become much more peaceful eventually, and Earth would no longer be the center of attention. Earth can't be the catalyst to destroy the Federation if it is not a major center of attention.

Also, Ari the Urma mentioned the Urma intervening and that races have gone to war for less in his interview with Mari. If the Urma and Taygetans intervened and a war resulted, then the Etorthans would have successfully infiltrated the Federation and used their influence to get the positive races of the Federation to start killing each other, which would be a dream come true for the Orion Council and the Etorthans. Any victory like that for the Etorthans would be completely unacceptable to me.

Also, Athena stated that every time they traveled into the future to see what would happen to Earth, they saw the same outcome; the humans eventually won, but their numbers were absolutely devastated in each case. Why risk an interstellar war when the outcome for the Earth is already decided? An interstallar war would greatly inconvenience a great deal of races.

Also, if the Urma and Taygetans were going to intervene, the time for that would have been 2020, before the vax. Now the majority of the population is going to die from the vax. Because of the actions of the nasty four races mostly in charge of Earth, billions of people  on Earth are going to die, and the ensuing mayhem is probably inevitable. Making the Federation continue to manage Earth through this mayhem they have created is what they deserve. If the Urmas and Taygetans took over, I am sure the nasty four would try to make it look like it was the fault of the new managers.

Before our target was always to end the cabal on Earth, but now the target is the destruction of the Federation itself, or at the very least, the end to it being managed by secret works in the dark.  If the good guys take over, the tidal wave heading in that direction peters out.

So, in order for the destruction of the Federation to commence, Earth must continue to be the center of attention, with all the death and drama the Etorthans have concocted.  If some races are on the fence now, it will be a lot easier to convince them when an entire race has been nearly erradicated by the nasty four.

Also, the recent actions by the Etorthans indicate that they are having to react to the new awakening among the Federation races. The Etorthans have the hot potato on their lap, and they are starting to squirm and try different types of manipulation. A few weeks ago someone on this forum posted the quote to not interfere with your enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself.

So, unfortunately, the best course of action is to not intervene, and let the death an destruction the nasty four have planned commence.

If the good guys intervene and turn Earth into a happy place, everyone leaves and no longer talks about the horrid corruption in the Federation, and it becomes a forgotten subject people used to talk about. In such a scenario, I would consider the death and torture of the inhabitants of Earth to have been in vain.

#24 2024-01-27 23:21:02

Well said.

I think a new name is needed for the 4 malevolent races that think they own Earth. How about the "The Federation Dorks". "The Dorks."

Logical dorks with tons of unhealed traumas, gaslighting everyone around them and projecting their unhealed traumas onto other civilisations. Mirror image of the sick people down here.

Dorks, you guys are spiritually sick, leave and go and do your inner work.

Last edited by wandereringsoul (2024-01-27 23:55:42)

#25 2024-01-28 00:05:03

Horton HaW

Aneeka: Alcyone Council's allied race has claimed that Earth is theirs, and not the Federation's. As a Comment. Cannot state which.

Good to review this with new perspective. The claim was referring to Karistus, I believe. I do not rule out direct intervention. There are many ways. However, the current/past federation "controllers" clearly don't have good ethics. Don't invite and encourage unhealthy behaviors. Don't support self destructive "leaders". That transcript clearly showed, they see "humans" here as what? Sounded like vermin or cattle, but wait then it sounded like the flora and fauna were more valuable? This kind of permissiveness is destructive.

That still doesn't address from where this tech came. Since they are so worried about laws. Also, voting, which is a joke, is all based on lies. In fact, pretty much everything here is. Sorry, but this is what con artist tell themselves. That the person deserved it. They agreed to representation based on lies?

This place doesn't seem very school-like. Being so cavalier about lives is definitely not very ethical.
What I see are circular self-serving arguments. Shadow work is important, but at what point are you just being anti-life or anti-source?

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-28 01:15:53)

Board footer