You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-17 13:16:45

Marak60

Javier Milei Takes Fight To Davos Against WEF - POSITIVE MESSAGE

Just watched this 6 minute clip:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk7C3yFjl0g

And it was quite inspiring! I have great respect for this politician and would love to know the Taygetan take on him, is he a distraction or the real deal? I like to think he is the real deal because everything I have seen read or heard about him has been a positive one and he really seems to be doing what he says he will do. Can you imagine if ALL the politicians in the world suddenly became like this, our problems would be gone in an instant!

Anyway check it out, it made my morning so I hope it does the same for you! Lets send him some positive energy for his success...:) Because we we know a lot of the work we need to do to end this nightmare will require work in the physical as well, not just in the mind!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2024-01-17 14:41:49

Paganini

Re: Javier Milei Takes Fight To Davos Against WEF - POSITIVE MESSAGE

No. I don’t trust him. And not because he recently went to Antartica. Didn’t like him from the first pic I was shown of him. I won’t say what vibes he gave me, but they were very regressive to say the least. Trump fooled all of us once, and now we’re going to be fooled by this guy? I would like to be wrong. But that’s where I stand today.

In La'kech

#3 2024-01-17 15:18:00

Marak60

Re: Javier Milei Takes Fight To Davos Against WEF - POSITIVE MESSAGE

Paganini wrote:

No. I don’t trust him. And not because he recently went to Antartica. Didn’t like him from the first pic I was shown of him. I won’t say what vibes he gave me, but they were very regressive to say the least. Trump fooled all of us once, and now we’re going to be fooled by this guy? I would like to be wrong. But that’s where I stand today.

Thanks for your observations.... I agree the fact that they are politicians is already working against them! That is why I was so hoping to get a reply from the Taygetan team as well..:) It could be as you pointed out just a distraction for the oppressed "asleep" to focus on? But going to Antarctic does not immediately make you bad? It may be something that he had no choice in? This is were the Taygetan report would be helpful they would know?  But anyway thanks again for your input, it will be interesting to see how this actually pans out!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

Board footer