You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-18 09:03:11

MayTag

The Hidden Hand

One of the things that led me to the opinion that The Taygetans, The Toleka, and Mari are exactly who and what they claim to be is the astounding ammount of information that Mari has discussed that cross references with other sources, esoteric and occult. Also, my own personal experiences prior to ever having heard of them bear out their truth. For instance, Mari's video about how to use YouTube to have paranormal experiences and thereby trigger an awakening is word for word, EXACTLY what happened to me, and that was almost a year before I had ever heard the names Swaruu or Taygeya. My entire body buzzed for an hour after I watched that one!).

Here is one of those other sources that I would like to share with whomever might want to know. I cannot vouch for the source, nor the veracity of it, but my gut is telling me that this is a good environment for sharing it. Perhaps someone can do something with it. The following link is to an interview conducted in 2008 with a supposed member of the Hidden Hand, what I assume is another name for the Cabal. I haven't had the chance to review it in its entirety as of yet, but I think it's relevance is apparent pretty early on.

https://www.wanttoknow.info/secret_soci … and_081018

(I apologize for the ugly URL link, but I haven't learned how to use the codes yet.)

Last edited by MayTag (2024-01-18 09:04:53)

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#2 2024-01-18 10:59:34

Marak60

Re: The Hidden Hand

MayTag wrote:

One of the things that led me to the opinion that The Taygetans, The Toleka, and Mari are exactly who and what they claim to be is the astounding ammount of information that Mari has discussed that cross references with other sources, esoteric and occult. Also, my own personal experiences prior to ever having heard of them bear out their truth.

I agree....This is IDENTICAL to my experience, it was like I was reading my own post/thoughts when I saw this! This is the exact reason I am now here and I now use this information as a "standard" base line for other information! I know they are not perfect, nobody is perfect and I am a PREFECT example...:) (pun intended)

In my opinion a "human" 3D mind is not capable of the depth and diversity of information that is being presented by the Tagetan's basically every single day for years! That is not to put down us humans either it is just due to our circumstances which we are subjected to and as such we will eventually reach that level.

Last edited by Marak60 (2024-01-19 06:00:26)

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#3 2024-01-18 19:17:05

arkangel

Spent 30 mins or so reading parts. I understand where he/they are coming from and it helps you understand why things are the way they are. See I never understood why people complain about UFOP. They have a hard balancing act to do. If we presume they are in contact with our higher selves and agreements are made about what kind of experience a soul wants and the soul is using/asking the UFOP to give them the oportunity to have a certain experience then what are they to do? Say no and deny the soul the experience?

In the wider picture I can see why things are the way they are but it also scares me that we have to undergo so much suffering to 'learn' and to think this suffering is eternal? Scary......

#4 2024-01-18 21:30:26

Horton HaW

Yeah we discussed this awhile back. Couldn't find the thread. Tecumseh posted it.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#5 2024-01-18 22:00:58

Tecumseh

Horton HaW wrote:

Yeah we discussed this awhile back. Couldn't find the thread. Tecumseh posted it.

It was in Illuminati News associated with Wes Penre. I'm sure there were/are a few people who claim the Hidden Hand label as it is a blood line title that is passed from person to person. I am not an expert on this but from what I understand they are supposed to surface from time to time to answer questions. It is the job of their "caste" to pass on information therefore avoiding certain karmas in some way. It is the law that they inform the masses of their dealings. I have read this interview through a couple of times. It is the same interview as posted above.

Like I said, it is an inter family vocation or obligation and there are at least 9 bloodline families established by Lucifer/Ea/En'ki a very long time ago.

Someone copied it from here:

http://illuminati-news.com/00363.html

I did not catch if they sourced it. I know that It originated from Illuminati News because I remember the conversations surrounding it. So we must credit Wes Penre's old forum.

Edit: "This self-proclaimed illuminati [def] Insider appeared on the "Above Top Secret" forum in October 2008, giving away information about the Illuminati Agenda and their goals."

Last edited by Tecumseh (2024-01-18 22:25:43)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#6 2024-01-19 03:17:37

Horton HaW

arkangel wrote:

Spent 30 mins or so reading parts. I understand where he/they are coming from and it helps you understand why things are the way they are. See I never understood why people complain about UFOP. They have a hard balancing act to do. If we presume they are in contact with our higher selves and agreements are made about what kind of experience a soul wants and the soul is using/asking the UFOP to give them the oportunity to have a certain experience then what are they to do? Say no and deny the soul the experience?

In the wider picture I can see why things are the way they are but it also scares me that we have to undergo so much suffering to 'learn' and to think this suffering is eternal? Scary......

Yes, but this HH is a limited self perpetuating view. Very self-destructive. One sees levels, as they define and then sacrifices one for the other. Very mechanistic. Seems cannabalistic, really.

I question the tenets the whole UFOP propaganda claims.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-19 03:18:06)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#7 2024-01-20 07:06:01

Brahman

He didn't say aliens and cabal manipulate people to manifest the false matrix. That is an artificial reality and has nothing to do with Source.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#8 2024-01-20 09:46:28

WXMM

Corey Goode also mentioned it and recommended it.

Out of 13 families, only 3 have souls from Earth, while the rest come from other planets.

So, in addition to driving away the negative crawlers and gray people on Earth, which give humans the right to self-determination, the middle agents, a part of the ruling class on Earth, are not Earth people themselves and should leave.

That's why there aren't many negative aliens on Earth anymore, but they still operate according to inertia because the agent class hasn't left.

Last edited by WXMM (2024-01-20 09:53:17)

Board footer