You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-21 12:36:26

Marak60

Even the Main Stream is waking up! Lets keep shining the light...

This is extremely encouraging... The good people of this world are starting to stand up. I like to think our efforts are part of the reason for that..:)

The EXPOSURE of next agenda... Disease Itself Won’t Be the Real ‘Weapon’ in Next Pandemic: Dr. Richard Urso

https://www.theepochtimes.com/epochtv/d … Mffm68g%3D

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2024-01-21 12:59:44

Marak60

Re: Even the Main Stream is waking up! Lets keep shining the light...

Just as a side note over the past few weeks I have noticed a huge increase in the amount of information that is hitting the main stream in relation to EXPOSING what is going on. Truth bombs are going off all over the world, "leaders" (I use this loosely) are starting to speak up and speak out against the globalist elites and their plans.  As a quick calculation of the situation I would put it at about a 30% increase in this kind of activity! The reason I put this here is because it has proven to me anyway, that our efforts are impacting the big picture and as such encourages me to encourage you to keep it up. We need to push harder now, expose more now and be more aware then ever before! As it is being shown that the more we talk about this the more it formulates in our minds ways to end them and as such filters back into this reality..... it is CLEAR..

Anyway, keep seeing the solution not the problems this is how I try to do it, but also being aware of the problems so the mind can then create the solutions, I hope that makes sense..:)

Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#3 2024-01-21 19:28:38

akos996

Thank you for sharing ths gem.
It really made me feel good to hear these words from that guy and you also.

Yes indeed all real souls / starseeds had a major impact on the world and keep doing it. Indirectly or directly we all affect this.
And big thing is that the way the cabal manufactured the crisis in the recent years blew the lid open that the government is not on anyones side.
People laughed at those who rallied against the government like "nutters" that they want to  implement crazy things, infect you, etc....
As the Taygetan team explained it completely blew back at them and there's no way to put the genie back in the bottle!
It's out and it's only a matter of time that people start organizing stronger and stronger against the evil. The fight is on.

I do see it also in many places popping up, the positive effects, if I look closely the clues are there. There definitely is a noticable effect and difference from starseeds.
I look at everyone I see deeply and see a glimpse that they are working on some positive or spread something positive or whatever.
I see increasing backlash against companies, governments everywhere and it makes me very happy and optimistic for a bright future. I do close my eyes to the same parroted nonsense about war though and the general negative news flood. I know it is kinda mixed bag, since some of it is very real, I just don't wanna feed into it with my thoughts, it infests your mind and lingers there. That's no good.
The positive effects are in our everyday life if you keep your eyes open.
smile

Last edited by akos996 (2024-01-21 19:32:33)

#4 2024-01-21 22:09:45

Marak60 wrote:

Just as a side note over the past few weeks I have noticed a huge increase in the amount of information that is hitting the main stream in relation to EXPOSING what is going on. Truth bombs are going off all over the world, "leaders" (I use this loosely) are starting to speak up and speak out against the globalist elites and their plans.  As a quick calculation of the situation I would put it at about a 30% increase in this kind of activity! The reason I put this here is because it has proven to me anyway, that our efforts are impacting the big picture and as such encourages me to encourage you to keep it up. We need to push harder now, expose more now and be more aware then ever before! As it is being shown that the more we talk about this the more it formulates in our minds ways to end them and as such filters back into this reality..... it is CLEAR..

Anyway, keep seeing the solution not the problems this is how I try to do it, but also being aware of the problems so the mind can then create the solutions, I hope that makes sense..:)

Thanks!

Im noticing the increase as well.

The stooges at the WEF are starting to go into damage control.

Klaus stating we need more trust from the population. (what a joke).

NewYork Times journo, We need to be more transparent on what we share.

IMO Cabal federation are pitting the earth cabal factions against each other.

It's a sick f8ckin game these idiots in the federation are playing. 

It all boils down to feeding their astral overlords as usual.

#5 2024-01-22 11:55:44

akos996

And in many places there are good souls stuck in these bad circles that have no courage to step up.

I know it is not a perfect example but the "me too" movement is one giant case of it. 
As more people start to suspect something is very wrong in Hollywood the more actresses/actors started coming out with the fact that they are exploited.

Now it is a publicly known fact, back in the day you were ridiculed if you said being a Hollywood star is not all rosy as people think.

Same happens with all the other stuff.
Same with the recent flu problem, same with many industries (example Apple slave factories, Tesla car slave labor, gaming industry falling apart from leaks of same worker exploitation and worker harrassment, Amazon getting criticism for dangerous products like non working electrical fuses, right to repair movement winning all over the globe, open source software being more supported (non-paid), people moving away from Microsoft to Linux machines as the fruit of many people working selflessly on that operating system, Valve corp. Supporting Linux based videogames to move a lot of people away from Windows which is a huge spyware, etc etc, and these will have huge long term effects)
The more people know about something the nore uncomfortable it becomes for the cabal to pretend something is fake/real.
Only you knowing something matters also. Sounds weird but it's true.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-01-22 12:06:01)

Board footer