You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-22 06:35:05

Marak60

Japan Lands On The Moon.... Upside Down?

Ok.... I have seen several different attempts in the past 12months form different countries to land on the moon and each one has run into trouble. SO much so so it was either cancelled, crashed or stop working? And we are getting no "new" information returned that we are allowed to see.

According to Mari there is NO surface of the moon and the dark side does not even have a hologram cover! So I was just wondering if these "accidents" are just ways to cover up what is actually going on or if they are spectacularly failing because they can't actually land on the moon...ect..?  It is an interesting topic!

So I was wondering can the Tagetan team comment on why we are seeing so much interest in trying to get to the moon again and why nothing they do seems to actually work or fails? What is the agenda here?

Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2024-01-22 09:39:24

Ariya

Re: Japan Lands On The Moon.... Upside Down?

Marak60 wrote:

Ok.... I have seen several different attempts in the past 12months form different countries to land on the moon and each one has run into trouble. SO much so so it was either cancelled, crashed or stop working? And we are getting no "new" information returned that we are allowed to see.

I think what we are seeing is just more theatrics. Bread and circuses.

Marak60 wrote:

According to Mari there is NO surface of the moon and the dark side does not even have a hologram cover!

The hologram part of the moon is not a physical surface. It is a light hologram projected from the surface of the old Federation Andromedan biosphere ship hiding this large ship from Earth’s surface inhabitants.

IMG-4450.jpg

^^ At the top is the moon hologram and below a CGI image of the physical surface of the old Andromedan biosphere. ^^

There is no need for a hologram to cover the other side of the bioship ‘Creadilat’ because this aspect is not visible from Earth.

The moon is heavily controlled by the Federation including all Space traffic. Earth’s Space Agencies are part of the cabal’s illusionary matrix. I suspect these missions to the moon are just more distraction tactics.

Last edited by Ariya (2024-01-22 09:46:30)

#3 2024-01-22 10:33:51

Antti

It's probably just theather.

However, if we see (or are made to believe) for example Venus from our collective point of view as a wasteland, we and (our observing instruments) could also see the moon even from the other side as it shows to us from Earth. It has been manifested to be real for thousands of years, at least the surface. Maybe the illusion doesn't shatter until some major point has been reached. Like for example if the so called non-real people don't exist outside our Earth matrix, they would stop existing at some point like if a bigger scale "ascension" happens, wouldn't they? Does it make any sense?

#4 2024-01-22 14:46:47

Ariya

Antti wrote:

However, if we see (or are made to believe) for example Venus from our collective point of view as a wasteland, we and (our observing instruments) could also see the moon even from the other side as it shows to us from Earth. It has been manifested to be real for thousands of years, at least the surface. Maybe the illusion doesn't shatter until some major point has been reached. …

From an Earth matrix perspective I guess that could be true.

However, there is another possibility when we look at what Aneeka said about the soldiers who fought the Venus aspect of the Vietnam war. They experienced a tropical environment.

Gosia: Anéeka, the soldiers who went there, did they know where they were going? And did they know where they were? When they came back, wasn't it dangerous to let them loose?

Anéeka: It cannot be known for sure and I've asked myself the same thing. Most of the terrain on Venus looks like Vietnam in terms of climate and vegetation. It is very possible that they were taken there and they would think they are in Vietnam. As for the indigenous population, it is possible that they did not come into direct contact with them but that is speculating. The problem with this theory is that the population of Venus was more towards the Nordic with Alfrateano-Latino appearance and not Oriental as in Vietnam.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/mercury- … nformation

#5 2024-01-22 17:41:40

Antti

Ariya wrote:
Antti wrote:

However, if we see (or are made to believe) for example Venus from our collective point of view as a wasteland, we and (our observing instruments) could also see the moon even from the other side as it shows to us from Earth. It has been manifested to be real for thousands of years, at least the surface. Maybe the illusion doesn't shatter until some major point has been reached. …

From an Earth matrix perspective I guess that could be true.

However, there is another possibility when we look at what Aneeka said about the soldiers who fought the Venus aspect of the Vietnam war. They experienced a tropical environment.

Gosia: Anéeka, the soldiers who went there, did they know where they were going? And did they know where they were? When they came back, wasn't it dangerous to let them loose?

Anéeka: It cannot be known for sure and I've asked myself the same thing. Most of the terrain on Venus looks like Vietnam in terms of climate and vegetation. It is very possible that they were taken there and they would think they are in Vietnam. As for the indigenous population, it is possible that they did not come into direct contact with them but that is speculating. The problem with this theory is that the population of Venus was more towards the Nordic with Alfrateano-Latino appearance and not Oriental as in Vietnam.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/mercury- … nformation

I was exactly wondering if it's different to be personally on Venus or behind the moon as Earth human instead of observing the places from Earth with our technological probes. Is the probe data totally "faked" by Cabal? Or does the Earth matrix fake the data naturally by itself because of our collective beliefs? We see what we want to see.

In other words... If a soldier from said Venus "expedition" would have done photography there, he/she would have captured what he really saw there +- camera's capabilities because he is outside Earth matrix. But if a probe sent and operated from Earth had similar camera, would it only capture what we think there will be +- what our Earth matrix generates?
I haven't looked enough into so-called human Aura photographing, but I understood that you need to have a photographer or operator that can sense auras. I could have misunderstood it.

Any thoughts on this?

#6 2024-01-22 18:03:55

Horton HaW

The moon thing is probably just another distraction. I think perception will skew the interpretation of data. A hologram should be visible from anywhere, though different ability to see different spectrum and more data with color depth, for example, would alter this.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer