You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-23 03:18:09

Requesting positive thoughts

Earth is free.  I spend most of my time resonating with this.

But sometimes, I like to visualize, that even in the worst battle, the worst scenario, we still come out a as winners.  Then I can dissolve that negative scenario in a frequency of victory.

So, if a world was in the situation below, what would happen?

1) Transhumanism.  Under a disgusting transhumanism situation, the Soul connection to Source remains, but the Soul connection to the body is broken, so the Soul recedes.  If the body is kept alive, it is Borg.  But can the body survive if the soul wants to leave? Is the Soul hindered or trapped at this point?  Can the soul break it's connection to the body even if the physical body is kept alive?

2) Frequency barrier.  Assuming the Soul frees itself and severs the link to physical body, then what?  Say this planet had a  frequency barrier trying to entrap a soul on that planet.  And there is a religious psyop, that you have to perfect yourself, otherwise you are forced to reincarnate on the same planet.  An awakened Soul will know that it can incarnate elsewhere.  But there is the negative thought that even though the Soul is savvy, perhaps it's frequency is still not high enough to escape the frequency barrier.  How high would your frequency have to be?  Or is it simply a matter of Intent?

Obviously, raising your frequency and knowing what you are is the big answer.  But can anyone offer positive thoughts that are more granular. 

I would like to dissolve any frequencies of entrapment.

We are free. 

Thanks so much.
I appreciate communicating with you.

#2 2024-01-23 07:27:14

Re: Requesting positive thoughts

This was from Jupiter 9 on another branch or whatever you call it, and I am posting it here because it is applicable.  Sorry I haven't figured out proper posting techniques.  Forums are new to me.

From Jupiter 9
Besides looking at this in terms of your link with Source, another way to look at this is what would happen from your point of view if you retract from the body. What I mean is the way you would experience this is, if the link of your body with your Source/Soul is broken you would find yourself in the astral and you would no longer be linked to that body and you would see that body continuing as a soulless zombie. From your perspective you'll just continue in the astral and move on with your soul journey and it is only from the perspective of other people on Earth that they will see your old body continuing as an NPC in case there is something still animating it. But that won't be your concern anymore, because you are the Soul you will continue on your soul journey.

And another way you can look at it is that you don't have a link with Source but you ARE Source, every Soul is a holographic fragment of Source and has all the same attributes with Source (and is Source itself at the same time because a Soul is Source having the illusion of being someone). And when you look at it from this perspective our link with Source cannot be broken because we ARE a holographic fragment of Source, we are not the body, we are experience things THROUGH the body so if your link with the body is broken you'll just continue perceiving just without the body filtering and limiting your perception.

And as a sidenote, I love this holographic fragment of Source or in other words "Child of Source", perspective because like a child that inherits the abilities of it's parent, we as Souls/fragments of Source inherit the same attributes that Source has, and so we are extremely powerful and untouchable and truly "the only thing that limits us is the idea that we are limited", and there truly is no limit to what we can be and have and do, and the more we embody and live this the more powerful and untouchable we become. And the great thing about the term holographic is that EVERYTHING is a holographic fragment of Source, so there is no danger of developing a god complex and starting a cult haha if you understand what the term holographic means. So if you see yourself as a holographic fragment then you see everything and everyone as a holographic fragment of Source too. Just take a moment and ponder the magnitude of what being a holographic fragment of Source, a "Child of Source/Ether/God" means!

Swaruu explains the holographic concept very well in one of the old videos for anyone interested:

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=28667#p28667

#3 2024-01-23 14:52:50

Ariya

Hi Amethyst
Below is a great transcript / video to answer you question about the disconnection of the soul: Athena talks in depth about what happens if the body is disconnected to source. Vaccines, Body, and Soul: Disconnecting the Body from the Source (Effects of Vaccines)
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/vacc … f-vaccines

There is no ‘soul’ to be or to get trapped anywhere, that can only happen as the result of an idea. The soul does not lose signal with Source, only the body does. A soul is not something apart from Source. It is Source itself therefore it can’t get lost from itself. You cannot separate a soul from Source, it is Source.

This is why the very word “soul” is wrong and we shouldn't even be using it any longer, it is mind, it is awareness of self, it is pure consciousness. What people call a ‘soul’ is only defined as something different from Source as in self limited by a set of ideas based on memory of a ‘past’ it animated for itself and only from the point of view of itself.

It is a wave in the ocean, a dune in the desert. Inseparable with its more expanded self.

The problem with the vaccine is that it disconnects the body from Source, so the person is no longer perceived as it was before from the point of view of the people around that person, and this happens in a progressive accumulative way.

So the body will go collapsing its functions until it ends up working at a minimum, in a state alienated from its soul, so to speak, alienated from the signal from its owner, owner being a fragment of Source and Source itself.

Regarding your frequency barrier question, you may want to review this transcript to explore the issue: Soul Traps and Amnesia Machines before death - Do They Exist?
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/soul … ena-swaruu

Gosia: Ok, but I am still confused, I am sorry for insisting. Do they do it or not, after death? "Soul trapping"? In the way that you described, by trapping the attention, is it done? If so, in what manner exactly?

Swaruu X (Athena): Not as such, those are concepts that are close to reality or close to what can be done. The basic soul trap as such at death, the classic one referring to forced re-incarnation, does not occur as with a machine much less with a devil holding a pitchfork. It's the basic ideas of the 'soul-ego-self' itself that make it want to re-incarnate.

The only trap is the one the 'soul-ego-self' takes on to itself based on its belief systems it held when it was 'alive'. Ideas are the Matrix, so people when they die, they take the Matrix with them, because what they lived and experienced while alive formed their concept of 'soul-ego-self', therefore themselves. So they are the ones forcing themselves to re-incarnate, holding on to their ideas in the form of attachments they cannot shed at death. They need to let go!

I hope this helps!

Last edited by Ariya (2024-01-23 16:54:44)

#4 2024-01-23 20:12:23

MayTag

Ariya wrote:

Hi Amethyst
Below is a great transcript / video to answer you question about the disconnection of the soul: Athena talks in depth about what happens if the body is disconnected to source. Vaccines, Body, and Soul: Disconnecting the Body from the Source (Effects of Vaccines)

There is another factor that comes into play here, I think. It is called the Principle of Correspondence: As above, so below. As below, so above. As within, so without. As without, so within. Notice here that the "Above," and the "Within," portions come first. I suspect that it was not written that way on accident. It seems to me that the key to this is awareness.

Once you've become aware of above and it's level of influence on the below, it becomes virtually impossible to believe that anything from below could possibly affect above. Without a belief system surrounding the efficacy of vaccines, the vaccine will not have it's intended effect because your manifestation ability will not be able to be used against you.

Last edited by MayTag (2024-01-23 20:13:12)

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#5 2024-01-24 04:26:22

I was talking to a women at a party recently about getting the vax and how she felt afterwards. (double dose)

She said that she has noticed recently she doesnt feel like her true self. Something has changed. And it frightens her.

Also, I've noticed other local people I know that took it, that their personality has changed.

If people think that changing your DNA and becoming a trans-human is for the upliftment of humans - you are a sick puppy.

These creatures guilty of this genocide need to be accounted for.

Last edited by wandereringsoul (2024-01-24 09:12:51)

#6 2024-01-24 08:35:31

Thanks Jupiter 9, Ariya, and Maytag for the advice and the links.  This looks like it will take me a few days to do my best on and then I'm sure I would like converse even more on this, to wrap a bow on it, if you are willing.

I feel you Wandereringsoul.  I have to monitor myself a bit.  Detox, defend ourselves and others, AND maintain a high frequency in the process.  When I feel Anger, I know that at least it is a higher frequency than Apathy, but because Anger is still a low frequency, it reduces the power of my shield and sword.  So I do my best.  How do you swing the Katana and vibe in the neighbourhood of Love, Joy, and Knowing.  How do you cut Evil's head off without resonating like it would?

So many sheep out there, and it is a pleasure to meet strong people.

Thanks so much.

#7 2024-01-24 14:51:05

Ariya

AmethystKatana wrote:

How do you swing the Katana and vibe in the neighbourhood of Love, Joy, and Knowing.  How do you cut Evil's head off without resonating like it would?

Stay strong physically and spiritually. Maintain and embody your own high ethics and values. 

Have love and compassion for those around you regardless of their choices. Try not to impose your ideas on someone else, but be the person they seek for guidance.

And when you see Evil’s ugly head appear, you will realise it is only a different part of you, wearing a silly mask, whose time is now up, and is ready to be slain.

Just my thoughts.

#8 2024-01-24 15:59:58

ap6

My understanding of 'transhumanism' is a concept that the matrix/(cabal) is using as an umbrella term for all the technologies it's developing/implementing on humans to create a ''Superorganism' with a hive mind strucute. Based on my findings, I belive that, everybody is already affected, meaning, we have some sort of the 'tech' (all kinds of technologies...) embedded in us to some degrees via various means. In another word, 'mind control' has already  been an integral part of our life, and not something 'new'... The bad news is, we are already part of it and there is no going back. The good news is, we know what's going on in this matrix and, more importantly, are 'aware', and that we can choose not to be part of the 'upgrades'.

Now that we are 'aware', we can figure out a way to 'make the best' out this situation or our lives. Yes, 'emotions' are something that we should be mindful of especially under the 'light of transhumanism'.

Thank you

Last edited by ap6 (2024-01-24 16:57:04)

#9 2024-01-24 18:12:00

Jupiter 9

ap6 wrote:

My understanding of 'transhumanism' is a concept that the matrix/(cabal) is using as an umbrella term for all the technologies it's developing/implementing on humans to create a ''Superorganism' with a hive mind strucute. (...)

One thing I want to add about transhumanism is that according to Yazhi the super controlled tyranical transhumanism world is not what the cabal is aiming for. The transhumanism agenda is for the destruction and control of the current society as they prepare their new post-reset society.

Yazhi: [...] But that transhumanist, ultra-repressive world they talk about is NOT what the controllers are aiming for, it is not what they are looking for as an end product. That is only one step or series of steps to be taken for the total destruction of today's society. Necessary steps to prevent people from organizing against them since the people are many and they are few.

The final product would be an ultra-modern almost utopian society, where the inhabitants are super controlled at the genetic level and at the level of thought, to the degree that they will not know they are, because they do not know another world, another way of existing. Very technological, but with a government that from our point of view will be repressive and tyrannical.

But the inhabitants of that post-"reset" society will not know it, nor will they have any memory of the current society. And they will again be given a false history of humanity, prepared by the controllers, and perfected without the old holes of modern or current religions and mind control systems.

They tell you this, all of you, but you have no eyes to see. When you are told that you will have nothing, nothing will be your property but you will be happy for example.

That would be the end result, the one they are seeking. A totally controlled society that does not know any other way to live, that sees this repression and total control as normal and accepted, and with a false staged past that the controllers invent for them.

But the important thing to say here, and I don't think anyone is saying it online, is that this super controlled tyrannical transhumanist world that you see coming is NOT the end result. Because it turns out that just as we can't implement a real Holistic Society because of the current human mentality, the controllers can't implement their super controlled utopian New World Order world either, because of the same mentality of the current people. This is a super important point.

So what they must do is cultivate people with the genetics and mindset appropriate to their interests and plans, and then introduce them ready-made into a society they have by design.

In the same way that we, for example, also cannot introduce a real Holistic Society, without people progressing mentally and in consciousness towards the right direction first. That is, developing spirituality, morality and ethics that I spoke of in the previous article, using those words for lack of better ones, as I have already explained above.

So, stated clearly and without measuring myself or worrying about if I look socially appropriate or not... in both cases, either to introduce a New World Order or to introduce a real Holistic Society, it requires the destruction of the current terrestrial society and the transcendence (death) of most of its inhabitants. I know it sounds horrible... but it is the sad and disturbing truth.

However, unlike a New World Order and its plans, what we can offer or say is that a transitional society with a view to an improvement in the quality of life of people already alive can be given, without resorting to genocide.

But this would depend on a restructuring of the current society in small steps, but in the direction of empowering people and not destroying them. This is where Taygeta's proposal to the local Federation comes in, a proposal of 2021 that was promptly denied. Knowing that to implement such a proposal or any similar move, the Cabal on Earth, the misnamed "Elite", would have to give up their power systems. And that they will not do. Leaving the situation as one of survival choice: of the "Elite" or survival of the Earth population.

This situation causes the Federation to be exposed as permissive and as supporting the "Elite", as mentioned before. Causing innumerable problems and frictions between the very races of the Federation especially between the Lyrian races and the non-Lyrians because of complex cultural differences between them. Of perception of reality, such as empathy and perception of emotions, which are not equal between the very so-called positive races. (...)

Quote from: "Holographic" - HOLISTIC Society - Transitional Societies are Possible - Yazhi Swaruu

"No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through."

#10 2024-01-24 18:36:07

ap6

BTW, about my comments above, I didn't mean to be pessimistic nor an alertist about the subject. I was just sharing my thoughts. I also believe that 'intention' carries powerful energy. For instance, if you focus (with intention) and 'imagine' that all the 'toxins' (all kinds) in your body dissolving into 'nothingness' (try to imagine the 'process' as 'detail' as possible) then that will happen. So there is a fundamental difference between 'knowing' you have something in your body and 'not knowing'. If you know you can 'act' on it.

Than you

#11 2024-01-24 22:09:45

Ariya

ap6 wrote:

BTW, about my comments above, I didn't mean to be pessimistic nor an alertist about the subject. I was just sharing my thoughts. I also believe that 'intention' carries powerful energy. For instance, if you focus (with intention) and 'imagine' that all the 'toxins' (all kinds) in your body dissolving into 'nothingness' (try to imagine the 'process' as 'detail' as possible) then that will happen. So there is a fundamental difference between 'knowing' you have something in your body and 'not knowing'. If you know you can 'act' on it.

Than you

Don’t worry, I don’t think your post came across as pessimistic. It’s true that we are all effected by the nano in varying degrees. Intention, detoxification, transmutation are all absolutely important for our healing.

#12 2024-01-24 22:43:05

MayTag

ap6 wrote:

My understanding of 'transhumanism' is a concept that the matrix/(cabal) is using as an umbrella term for all the technologies it's developing/implementing on humans to create a ''Superorganism' with a hive mind strucute. Based on my findings, I belive that, everybody is already affected, meaning, we have some sort of the 'tech' (all kinds of technologies...) embedded in us to some degrees via various means. In another word, 'mind control' has already  been an integral part of our life, and not something 'new'... The bad news is, we are already part of it and there is no going back. The good news is, we know what's going on in this matrix and, more importantly, are 'aware', and that we can choose not to be part of the 'upgrades'.

Now that we are 'aware', we can figure out a way to 'make the best' out this situation or our lives. Yes, 'emotions' are something that we should be mindful of especially under the 'light of transhumanism'.

Thank you

Here again, we are only effected if we believe we are. It would be them attempting to use or manifestation abilities against us. Because here's the thing, the universe doesn't work like that lacking belief, anything put inside your body goes *poof* back into the ether the moment it is out of your sight. It returns to it's natural state as a waveform of potential energy. In fact, nothing that you cant personally see is actually manifest for you. But the millisecond you believe in it or go looking for it, that waveform collapses back into particle form. That particle will manifest itself based on probability determined by the ammount belief energy invested.

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#13 2024-01-25 11:30:45

I just wanted to say thanks to Mod team for accepting Ariya, English forum can get busy at times.

As for the topic - you are source and a Creator God. Look up Yazhi' s video "Be your higher self now!". So please, be happy, happy. If you are happy, you create happiness around you. Concentrate on your own plan. If you want to join us in quest for Holistic Society, help us.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#14 2024-01-25 15:30:47

Ariya

Celestial Marriage wrote:

I just wanted to say thanks to Mod team for accepting Ariya, English forum can get busy at times. …

Jupiter contacted me a couple of days ago and asked if I would be interested in being an extra moderator. I think this forum a unique and special place, and I am happy to be able to contribute, and hope to help out whenever I can.

#15 2024-01-25 17:10:14

ap6

Ariya - yes, thank you!
MayTag - yes, i completely agree, thank you for explaining it clearly.
Jupiter9 - Yes...  (thank you for the reference) It feels like they are trying everything they've got to keep us at bay but with their soft reset efforts slowly crumbling..., yes, they could hit that panic button... Another place that smells fishy, though, is in the astral... I wonder if their cloud system is somehow 'connected' there (...?) So much going on for sure. Thank you all for your insightful comments!

#16 2024-01-26 00:54:31

You are all amazing.  There is so much here to resonate with.  In the meantime it has caused me to sidetrack, sort of, and write another letter addressed to the Federation and all Races.  I can't help it.

The more wonderful Moderators, the better.

In the meantime, life demands my time, and I don't have enough of it.

I'm so grateful to be here.

Love you all.

Board footer