You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-26 08:45:04

Marak60

The Ice Age

I know I saw a video on Ice Age somewhere but I can't find it? I have searched the transcripts trying all kinds of words but I still can't find it? I need to find the video were it talks about this as I have been asked for it and I really want to send it to them.

Can anyone tell me which video I can find this information in?

Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2024-01-26 14:23:44

Ariya

Re: The Ice Age

Marak60 wrote:

I know I saw a video on Ice Age somewhere but I can't find it? I have searched the transcripts trying all kinds of words but I still can't find it? I need to find the video were it talks about this as I have been asked for it and I really want to send it to them.

Thanks!

There are a few references scattered here and there- but the ice age and glaciation is discussed in this transcript:

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/taygeta- … al-contact

Robert: Thank you. So there was no glaciation and therefore no melting of the poles causing the great flood right?

Anéeka: That's right NO, even with glaciation and melting it would not cover that volume of water. It is a good theory, I accept it. The problem is that even the official researchers, many if not all the most recent and with cutting edge research, know that the glaciation of 15,000 years ago, which what they officially say, in reality never happened.

Yes, there were glaciations, but much further back, about 230,000 years ago. But considering that time is difficult to measure in a linear way if it goes beyond 12,500 years ago.

----------------

(Originally in English)

Gosia: Did Tiamat explosion cause the ice age on Earth?

Yazhi: Ice Ages occur due to normal planetary cycles and the last one was like 25,000 years ago on Earth and not 15,000 as experts say. But it did cause a pole shift. And that was horrible because the magnetics get disrupted so does gravity causing mountains to shift and continents to move with massive volcanic activity and rocks the size of mountains flying through the air.

This caused the modification of the shape of the continents to how we know them today and this was recently only 12,500 to 12,000 years ago, not millions of years ago as experts on Earth say. And it was not gradual, it was dramatic and sudden causing extinction to planetary levels.

Earth experts are aware of this, and there is proof of what I say, but they hide it, although not too well, it is "findable". Earth strata, fossil records and artifacts don't match the official time schedule, indicating it all happened dramatically recently.

This didn't only affect Earth, as would be logical. Mars surface changed from being a forest filled life planet to a desert climate mess. And Venus received even more water than Earth sinking its vast beautiful continents beneath the waters, making it become a water planet, having only sparse island regions that once were high mountains.

I hope this helps.

#3 2024-01-26 16:50:22

Jupiter 9

If your query is more than one words remember to put it inside double quotes " ". But sometimes even that doesn't give results too(I tried it for "ice age" and it doesn't give any results) so what you can do in that case is use google to search the site and the way you do that is in google write swaruu.org then leave a space and then your query in quotes, for example:

swaruu.org "ice age"

and this gives a few transcripts where ice age is mentioned.

Forum tips: https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=37756#p37756

"No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through."

#4 2024-01-26 16:56:50

Marak60

Thanks for the tips and help! ...:)

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#5 2024-01-26 16:59:39

Marak60

Ariya wrote:
Marak60 wrote:

Thanks!

There are a few references scattered here and there- but the ice age and glaciation is discussed in this transcript:

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/taygeta- … al-contact

Robert: Thank you. So there was no glaciation and therefore no melting of the poles causing the great flood right?

Anéeka: That's right NO, even with glaciation and melting it would not cover that volume of water. It is a good theory, I accept it. The problem is that even the official researchers, many if not all the most recent and with cutting edge research, know that the glaciation of 15,000 years ago, which what they officially say, in reality never happened.

Yes, there were glaciations, but much further back, about 230,000 years ago. But considering that time is difficult to measure in a linear way if it goes beyond 12,500 years ago.

----------------

(Originally in English)

Gosia: Did Tiamat explosion cause the ice age on Earth?

Yazhi: Ice Ages occur due to normal planetary cycles and the last one was like 25,000 years ago on Earth and not 15,000 as experts say. But it did cause a pole shift. And that was horrible because the magnetics get disrupted so does gravity causing mountains to shift and continents to move with massive volcanic activity and rocks the size of mountains flying through the air.

This caused the modification of the shape of the continents to how we know them today and this was recently only 12,500 to 12,000 years ago, not millions of years ago as experts on Earth say. And it was not gradual, it was dramatic and sudden causing extinction to planetary levels.

Earth experts are aware of this, and there is proof of what I say, but they hide it, although not too well, it is "findable". Earth strata, fossil records and artifacts don't match the official time schedule, indicating it all happened dramatically recently.

This didn't only affect Earth, as would be logical. Mars surface changed from being a forest filled life planet to a desert climate mess. And Venus received even more water than Earth sinking its vast beautiful continents beneath the waters, making it become a water planet, having only sparse island regions that once were high mountains.

I hope this helps.

This is VERY helpful, thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

Board footer