You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-27 06:25:23

Please tell me I am full of shit

Please, tell me I'm full of shit.

I am trying to understand precisely what the G.F is up too.  I don't want to lend manifesting power to it , but it seems wise to understand for 2 reasons
1) We can see how we can negate it, and wrap a positive frequency around it all
2) If we write a letter to the whole galaxy, it has more power if we describe precisely what is happening.  And it may be a warning for all races.

I'm slightly irritated because I am looking for a video, or maybe 2 videos, and I can't find them.  I think one was from Yazhi. Maybe Swaruu (9).  Please tell me which videos if you can.

In this video(s) she brought up some important points and said everyone seems to be ignoring it, and that may have included us doing the ignoring.

It seems that if you KNOW your body is out of your control, I suppose Borged, then you recede, and you are in the astral, looking at your body, not seeing much you can do, so you turn your Point of Attention elsewhere, along with your manifesting power, and continue on.

But somewhere she describes that if you could be TRICKED into thinking that you are living a free life, then your Point of Attention would remain with the body, along with your manifesting power.

So how do you get tricked?  This is perhaps where Black Goo comes in.

As we know, every planet has black goo, sort of its blood, and normally it is beautiful profound stuff.  I believe it registers all the frequencies of each planet, dna frequencies, everything.  Also it is conscious.  And being conscious it is "connected" to the higher densities, and has sort of a Source frequency.  We know there is the low frequency Black Goo from Tiamat, and some that came to Earth 80,000 years ago.  This is dangerous stuff, and because it is conscious, it can negatively change your dna, etc.

Somehow she says that if this black goo was within your body, you could be tricked into thinking this black goo is Source? (I think see said or meant this?  Wish I had a better memory or knew which video) 

She also said that the Federation is not planning on turning us into Transhumans and controlling us that way.  And then she apologizes for expressing this, and so do I, but that the Federation plans to kill all or most of us.  Then from somewhere they start a new type of human here.

She also states that the GF wants to CONTROL REALITY ITSELF.

I could be so wrong in my interpretation but this is how I see it at this point, waiting for your input.

These new humans would be TRICKED human beings.  Using black goo that has a Source like frequency, the GF would manipulate these human beings into thinking they are living freely.  Their Point of Attention would remain is this manipulated body, and they would retain their manifesting power.

I can't help but think they could almost get all the controlled Points of Attention to be "living the same life", manifest whatever the GF dictates, and probably manifesting almost identically. 

It would be almost be like one Point of Attention, with billions of humans lending manifesting power to this, almost identical. 

With such identical focus, and control, this would be very dangerous and powerful. 

That is why I wrote a letter addressing  GF basically accusing them of turning Earth and more, into some sort of a single Point of Attention, manifesting the same goal, and that goal dictated potentially by GF members, maybe influenced by darkness.

Also I remember reading a few years ago that someone was describing looking into the future, and the reason why so many races were interested in Earth, because something bad came out of our Solar System, and it started on Earth.  (Please maintain your high vibe, not going to happen.  That is why we are here)

So, everyone, it is not fun thinking about this, but I want to know the precise Truth of their plans. 

As I said, and I think it was Yazhi, she said the GF wants to CONTROL REALITY ITSELF.  And she said no one is listening to her warning.

Obviously I don't know shit you guys.  I'm just a simple being resonating, trying to figure this out.

Please tell me I am full of shit, and tell me why.  Or tell me exactly what we can do to prevent it.  Then I can dismiss this, dissolve it in Golden Light, and move on.

Now is the time, every vibe counts.
Thank you again.

Last edited by AmethystKatana (2024-01-27 08:25:24)

#2 2024-01-27 07:44:36

Pymander

Re: Please tell me I am full of shit

AmethystKatana wrote:

Obviously I don't know shit you guys.  I'm just a simple being resonating, trying to figure this out.

You know far more than you give yourself credit for. That was a great read and a new perspective the G.F.'s hidden agendas. I think you could be spot on in thinking that it's a ruse to trick souls into incarnating as humans for ulterior purposes. Scary stuff. I don't even understand what their ultimate goal is. If these beings understand that we are all One, why the obsession with controlling all aspects of it? Perhaps they think they can become a creator being like Source through these experiments.

I don't believe we incarnated on Earth just to help humanity. I believe we came here to help the E.T.'s as well. I remember listening to a rather good QHHT session long ago where Source spoke and said that it created what we call the Universe for fun experiences. That life was not meant to be so challenging, it was meant to be thrilling and exciting. But, that elements of itself showed potential for what we could call evil from the smallest amoebas that consciously evolved to eat other amoebas even though they could produce all the food they needed through photosynthesis. I suppose to play the villain is just another way of knowing yourself, but, there must be limits and ethics when dealing with entire planets.

#3 2024-01-27 08:04:28

Brahman

Most of the Galactic Federation videos are on Odysee because they've been removed from YouTube. Like for example this video where Yazhi says there is alien invasion of Maitre (who look a lot like the Etorthans,btw). The Federation has probably known for a long time but isn't doing anything.
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/pcr-t … munication

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#4 2024-01-27 09:05:00

Thanks so much you guys.  I was feeling a bit lonely after my previous post "Letter to All Races and the Galactic Federation.  So in this post I am trying to explain my thinking, and not seem so far out to lunch.

(I have NOT figured out how to quote you guys with the yellow boxes.  I push the quote button, then what.  I've never been on a forum before.  And my first forum is the best in the world !!!  Lucky me.)

Pymander
If these beings understand that we are all One, why the obsession with controlling all aspects of it?

Me: 
Somewhere I read something of how a Ai and Black goo  somehow merged into a negative Ai that is conscious.  Throw in some Archons in there and you have some extremely dangerous sneaky shit.  Above my paygrade though.  I think it was Jupiter 9 saying that because some of the Federation Races lack emotion, they are more vulnerable to the above.  When we lower ourselves, our emotions let us know, our Conscience makes us feel bad I suppose.  I sure the GF races have been great people, but they are only people.  And it only takes the leaders to turn.  We know any powerful good is a target, with evil waiting for a lowered frequency opportunity.

Pymander
I don't believe we incarnated on Earth just to help humanity. I believe we came here to help the E.T.'s as well.

Me
I love that thought so much.  Wandereringsoul said it also about our letters going galactically viral  One voice, one letter could could inspire the galaxy.  Maybe you man, why not.  We are on this forum for a reason, we are not playing.  Pymander saves the galaxy, I like that a lot.

Pymander
But, that elements of itself showed potential for what we could call evil from the smallest amoebas that consciously evolved to eat other amoebas even though they could produce all the food they needed through photosynthesis.

Me
That's such a precise way of contemplating the why of that.

Brahman
Me: Thanks man, I will look at the link.

Last edited by AmethystKatana (2024-01-27 09:05:45)

#5 2024-01-27 16:38:52

Ariya

AmethystKatana wrote:

...I'm slightly irritated because I am looking for a video, or maybe 2 videos, and I can't find them.  I think one was from Yazhi. Maybe Swaruu (9).  Please tell me which videos if you can.

In this video(s) she brought up some important points and said everyone seems to be ignoring it, and that may have included us doing the ignoring.

It seems that if you KNOW your body is out of your control, I suppose Borged, then you recede, and you are in the astral, looking at your body, not seeing much you can do, so you turn your Point of Attention elsewhere, along with your manifesting power, and continue on.

But somewhere she describes that if you could be TRICKED into thinking that you are living a free life, then your Point of Attention would remain with the body, along with your manifesting power.

So how do you get tricked?  This is perhaps where Black Goo comes in....

AmethystKatana,
I think your two main questions relate to the scalar properties of black goo, and the subject of admas in containers (and you were looking for the related transcripts.)

Regarding the issue of admas in containers, in the same way that your own adma signal flows through your own biological body container via frequency compatibility, an adma signal may be directed towards an ‘artificial’ container  via the same means. As frequency is intrinsically linked to memory, internal environment and thoughts, the adma’s attention is held in place by creating a compatible experience for it.

Swaruu talks about this technology here. She also talks about the retraction of the ‘soul’ as heavy metals make the body less compatible for its experience: https://swaruu.org/transcripts/reptilia … -biology-2

Swaruu (9): It's done with a container that has the same frequency of the original biological body. It's a technical device. The body is inserted into the container and it's under sensory deprivation. They remove the body, and the soul remains there thinking it still has a body. The soul will leave the body under great pain or stress. It retracts into the container that makes it "think" that it has escaped the initial torture. Also, the body is given a large dose of mercury that retracts the soul because it´s very painful especially for small children. This is also the reason there is mercury in the vaccines given to small children. To remove their soul. I have detailed information about all this.

Regarding black goo, it has a magnetic charge highly disproportional to the size of its particles. This is because its crystalline composition allows it to hold magnetic charges with very high conductivity. It is highly scalar and can therefore have DNA influencing effects.

Swaruu talks about black goo in the transcript here: https://swaruu.org/transcripts/invasive … e-pleiades

In other words, the Black Goo is a semi-etheric substance, with both material properties as well as those of other dimensions and it is, or can be considered as a window, door or portal to other existential planes.

#6 2024-01-27 18:42:30

Jupiter 9

I don't remember hearing Yazhi saying that GF wants to control reality. What Yazhi has said is that the Federation controls and manages the artificial 3D matrix on Earth and that the 3D Matrix cannot exist without the control and management of the Federation. And as I said in a recent thread the way I understand this is that it's like a patch of farmland in a forest. If a farmer doesn't control and manage that patch of land and keep it in artificial conditions, that land will slowly return to it's natural state and will become like the rest of the forest and will be governed by nature and natural laws.

And if letting this matrix return to it's natural 5D state and become like the rest of the 5D planets in the Galaxy sounds like a wonderful idea and you are wondering why would the federation want to keep this society in these artificial conditions? Part of the answer as I currently understand it from everything Toleka has shared, is that they want to have an artificially isolated and controlled "playground" where they can "play" extreme contrast "games" in a controlled environment, so they have these extreme challenging experiences that they can't have in 5D.

And I think there is a disagreement about Earth between the Souls that are involved with it whether they are on the ground or in orbit. And one group of Souls wants the artificial matrix to be removed and the human society to be guided and mentored in becoming a 5D interstellar society, and the other group of Souls wants the to keep the 3D matrix as it is and keep resetting it and maintaining it artificially in 3D conditions and anyone that wants to live in natural 5D conditions can go incarnate in the millions of 5D planets in the Galaxy.

And my solution to how both groups can get what they want is, even if the artificial matrix is removed in this timeline, in another timeline it is not removed and is resetted and maintained in these extreme artificial conditions. So the group of Souls that want Earth to remain in artificial 3D conditions where they can keep "playing" their extreme contrast "sick" games, they can still incarnate in that in the other timeline after they die. It's like you have two groups of people in a room that want the room to be in a different temperature. So the only way to give both groups people what they want is to build a wall and split the room into two and in one room you have lower temperature and in the other room a higher temperature.

This is the transcript/video where Yazhi talks about that: Memory Implants - 3D Matrix Management by Federation-Extraterrestrial Information (Aneeka and Yazhi)(bold and underline mine):

"Yazhi:(...)Another thing, although it is true, the problem is that we have not explained or I have not had the opportunity to explain, that all this is the only way in which the 3D and the 3D experience can work. That is how 3D functions. Basically giving up your free will with a goal to have a short and chaotic incarnation, with great spiritual advancements.

Robert: With interference to people?

Yazhi: It is not just interference. Because Interference confers non-interference as opposites.

But EVERYTHING that goes on in 3D is created. Artificial. So the term ¨interference¨ is something that... is not necessary to state, or has no place. It is like complaining that there is nothing organic in the cpu of your computer.

Robert: EVERYTHING is created?

Yazhi: Everything is guided, everything is managed. Time is not linear there either. They have just put everything together artificially to give you that illusion. You are only experiencing the linearity of the present, of your present experience, as it happens in 5D. Everything historical, even on a personal level, is already altered. Sometimes totally non-existent. Memory implants only. And many people share the same implants, and this is already collapsing public understanding.

(...)

Federation interference is what makes life experience there possible. You cannot remove that interference or the 3D collapses in a way that you do not want, towards chaos. And that is exactly what you are seeing.

Robert: So we knew all this before we came?

Yazhi: Yes. And the word interference would not even be correct. It's more like 3D Management. The Federation 'handles' it. Interference is manipulating something that would be in its natural flow. Here the natural flow is the very management of the Federation. Still, it can be argued that some things are too much and could be seen as interference to the natural flow of the Federation's normal management. (...)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#7 2024-01-27 19:05:08

Jupiter 9

AmethystKatana wrote:

Thanks so much you guys.  I was feeling a bit lonely after my previous post "Letter to All Races and the Galactic Federation.  So in this post I am trying to explain my thinking, and not seem so far out to lunch.

(I have NOT figured out how to quote you guys with the yellow boxes.  I push the quote button, then what.  I've never been on a forum before.  And my first forum is the best in the world !!!  Lucky me.)

(...)

The way to quote using yellow quotes is by using the quote tags for example this:

[quote]This is a Test[/quote]

Will produce this:

This is a Test

And if you add "=name" in the opening quote tag like this:

[quote=Jupiter]This is a Test quoting Jupiter[/quote]

You get this:

Jupiter wrote:

This is a Test quoting Jupiter

For more tips about the forum and all the other tags you can use, you check out this post: https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=3941#p3941

and also this thread: https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=3068

And also if you don't get a lot of engagement in your post, know that there are not a lot of people participating in the forum and the few people participating may not always have the time to engage, so keep that in mind. There is also a telegram chat https://t.me/+GgsiWpMshyw1NDNk where a bit more people are viewing and posting but that is a chat and is not the best place for more in depth discussions. This forum software is a bit old technology, and there was talk in the beginning of switching to a more modern forum software, but switching requires a lot of work and the webadmin is very busy and barely has the time to keep this forum running when technical problems arise. But you get used to it and one silver lining is that because it is a bit of a chore to post images and video previews the threads are a bit more clean. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#8 2024-01-28 01:54:52

"The Federation wants to control Reality". "No one is listening".  "The Federation wants to kill humanity and install a new race that they control.  I apologize for telling you."  These 3 separate statements were said in approximately these words, on maybe 2 different videos, and by who I don't know, I'm thinking Swaruu (9) and/or Yahzi maybe, but it was from the Crew.  Either CA or Swaruu Oficial. And I would think it was from newer videos, not 4 years old, maybe?   I stand by this.  My bad for not recording which vids.  I haven't given up looking.

Thanks Ariya for this applicable link
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/reptilia … -biology-2
Dated Oct 28 2018
Every time I go back to this vid, it is still so empowering.

Negative Points

Swaruu (9): No, not really, but you are close. Reptilians damaged your DNA using mind control only. The problem is that they are not the only players here. There is another part: Black Goo that alters and damages DNA directly with scalar frequency technology of very, very advanced nature. This subject I'm dealing with and writing about it right now in Biology IV.    (Does anyone know where Biology IV is?)

Swaruu (9): It's coming from above, from higher realms, difficult to pinpoint it. But our science determined that it's not a "race" who designed it, but the Goo itself is a race. And it emanates from a planet as its blood. So, it's planetary energy, planet as in living organism. And it's not from Earth. It invaded Earth at two times in history. 80,000 years ago and then again 12,500 years ago during the Tiamat planet destruction. It mimics the harmonic impression/manifestation, so it looks like it's source when it's not. That's why it's so dangerous.

Swaruu (9): See it this way, on Earth all are under the 3D Matrix, and the 3D Matrix in a very real way is also that! Controlled sensory perception programming. And even then... there is a deeper level, people trapped inside containers with a false experience inside the false experience, a level deeper.

Swaruu (9): I cannot know exactly how many, but we are talking about a few hundred thousand people, maybe even over a million. I cannot know for sure because they are in the DUMBs, deep underground! But not less than a few hundred thousand. (5 years ago)

Swaruu (9): It's done with a container that has the same frequency of the original biological body. It's a technical device. The body is inserted into the container and it's under sensory deprivation. They remove the body, and the soul remains there thinking it still has a body. The soul will leave the body under great pain or stress. It retracts into the container that makes it "think" that it has escaped the initial torture. Also, the body is given a large dose of mercury that retracts the soul because it´s very painful especially for small children. This is also the reason there is mercury in the vaccines given to small children. To remove their soul. I have detailed information about all this.

Swaruu (9): The original biological bodies are either used to impersonate the person with a Reptilian soul inside, or they are plain and simply eaten!

Empowering Points for me that give Confidence

Swaruu (9): Yes, having a high frequency will repel them from getting even close to you. As I mentioned in another paper, the higher your frequency is the more radioactive you are to them.

Swaruu (9): As an Rh negative you are especially targeted. Yet, your natural high frequency is serving like an invincibility energy suit protecting you. This is not fringe it´s the truth. And fear is their most used weapon. If you are fearless, you are invincible in the Matrix and it's literally.

You cannot be placed in a container because the container only goes as high up in frequency as their creator can go (logically). If you are above, then you will simply retract from the container. And you will have never gone as far as to find yourself in one anyway. This is why they must first lower the frequency of the soul so it can be placed in the container and / or harvested. 

Swaruu (9):  There is no point in playing god and thus altering so many organisms because they always end up in dead ends, they will become extinct in a few generations. The Source knows what it is doing and why it is doing it and knows how to protect itself because being the conjunction of all consciousnesses it is wise, it already has self-defense mechanisms to prevent regressive and atrocious experiments that seek to create slave races "perfect for their purposes". There is no time, from the most expanded perspective, everything is already, therefore, everything that the regressive ones try, that in themselves are part of the Source or the Original Self, is already foreseen.

What do I get from this wonderful video?

Obviously, most important, raise your Consciousness.  Maintain a high frequency.  And know that long term, Source has limits, and naturally protects itself.  Source has already foreseen all of this.  We, as the Source Pure Essence, have got this.  Love, Joy, and Confidence.

Additionally, short term, it seems wise to be practical.  Just because we have a high frequency shield, doesn't mean we lay down our swords.  We have to act and shine a light in all the dark corners.

Swaruu (9)  You cannot be all love and light as they think we, Pleiadians, are. We have guns and swords.  You must all learn to be spiritual and manage reality wisely, but you must also learn when and how to bite. But people cannot do anything if they don't know the facts.

Me: Because of recent events and negative revelations, I want to know more about the Federation's plans, everything.  I don't trust their Intent.  And I didn't incarnate here to be only a bystander.    Re: The "Federation Controlling Reality" thought is still on my radar, so far.

Any thoughts?

(Hey Jupiter 9.  Thanks so much for your 2 posts.  I'll vibe with it next.)

#9 2024-01-28 06:44:47

Brahman

How can no one here have noticed these important messages so far???

AmethystKatana said:
"The Federation wants to control Reality". "No one is listening".  "The Federation wants to kill humanity and install a new race that they control.  I apologize for telling you."  These 3 separate statements were said in approximately these words, on maybe 2 different videos, and by who I don't know, I'm thinking Swaruu (9) and/or Yahzi maybe, but it was from the Crew.  Either CA or Swaruu Oficial. And I would think it was from newer videos, not 4 years old, maybe?   I stand by this.  My bad for not recording which vids.  I haven't given up looking.

The search tool doesn't show anything like that in all transcripts. AK, you must find them or you'll end up full of shit! Lol

Last edited by Brahman (2024-01-28 10:47:38)

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#10 2024-01-28 10:54:33

Ariya
Thanks again, I see this is Biologica 4.
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/invasive … e-pleiades
All from Swaruu (9)    Dec 2018

This to me is one of those videos which requires shields up, full power.  Heavy stuff.

Swaruu (9) starts out with some empowering thoughts.

1) Saying "NO” with enough force and conviction stops everything because otherwise it would go against the universal laws of free will, and because the Matrix game is yours and for you to generate an experience. The victim mentality only prevails in an environment where people do not exercise their own responsibility.

2) Unconscious and also prenatal agreements that make you vulnerable and susceptible to many negative agendas, so the ostrich strategy of ignoring negative agendas doesn't work.  It is better to look at it, firmly have the conviction that you don't want this in your reality.  Under free will, you can deactivate these agreements.

The rest of the video describes how black goo is core to the challenges we face on Earth and also would also explain how the GF is/could be infiltrated. 

-Black goo has the ability to modify the soul frequency  It is consistent not only with the adma (soul) frequency of a living being with consciousness but also with its brain waves modifying them according to the principle of the dominant frequency.
(For me, here and other writings, indicate that a soul could be tricked into thinking this black goo frequency is Source energy, maybe)

-Since the frequency of the negative Black Goo is very low, due to the nature of its origin, the frequency of whoever is close to it is naturally lowered. Unless the being with consciousness is governed more by their feelings than by the pure cerebral logic, that is, the being or the person thinks mostly with the heart, not with the mind. If a person is of high frequency, with their own conscience, high empathy, in control over their actions and with much will of their own, they will be immune to the influence of the Black Goo even upon direct contact or contamination. 
(For me this points out extra vulnerability of the "in their heads" Galactic Federation, they are more vulnerable than us to a combination of black goo, negative Ai, and Archons.)

Quite the vid.  So there it is.  The negative invasive black goo is a scalar weapon.  It affects our Soul frequencies, it can "merge" with negative Ai, it lowers frequencies, and is a portal for Archons. 

And again, to me it also explains how the GF elite could be infiltrated and not have good intentions towards us and other races. 

Just another day on Earth.  We got this.

Strong confident Love to you all.

#11 2024-01-28 11:38:46

Braham

Yah Brahman, the bigger problem is that even if/when I find these vids or vid, I'll still think I'm full shit.
And a crap memory to boot, I don't remember exact words, just the idea or principle.
I think I'll start my own channel - FullOfShit Oficial.  Has sort of a nice ring to it.

I just  put into the Swaruu Ofical search:
-control reality
-kill
-apologize
-listening

I'm getting some possibilities, assuming those were the precise words.  I'm lacking time for this.

Where can I get the transcripts, the full page ones? Not the tiny window.  Transcripts are faster.

Thanks

#12 2024-01-28 12:08:27

Scott Summers

AmethystKatana said:

Amethyst

Your recollection is correct. Stick to your guns, don’t let people gaslight you.

“Robert: And how would that society be? Total slavery?

Yazhi: Total slavery, yes, but formed from below, where even as total slaves they will not see it, because they do not know any other form or social structure than the one they were born into. That is why it is not feasible for them to want to transform modern society towards transhumanism and tyranny as many say. Because for them it is easier to form a new social structure, with a new controlled human mentality, than to change an already existing social structure and human mentality, like the one that is on Earth now.

So what they have done is to form a human mental structure that fits into their controlled New World Order society, and already having that in hand and functioning, then destroy until completely erasing the current human society on a planetary level, and then inheriting the Earth to their previously prepared and controlled society.

And the present society and all their agendas of transhumanism and social control turn out to be only measures to control said population, while they destroy it, using them all, and in all countries, as a test laboratory to develop and perfect their new society. They already have the new one. Now they just need to destroy the current one. Remove the unusable to introduce the new. That is what I see them doing.”

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/holog … zhi-swaruu

#13 2024-01-28 14:48:58

Ariya

AmethystKatana,

Regarding your question on 'control of realities' you may be interested in this quote from Athena:

Gosia: Hi Athena. Could you elaborate a bit on this part, something Anéeka said above:

"Out here in terms of the material stuff there is little or no lack. What is of interest is what can be found in the matter of consciousness, manifestation of realities, and control over those two things."

Manifestation of realities? Realities are also manifested and controlled up there. Why be interested in Earth for that?

Swaruu X (Athena): Because Earth is not independent and never has been, it is just one of those many realities that are created from up here and above. I guess what Anéeka meant is that spiritual advancement will give souls, for lack of a better name, more control over what they will manifest and experience in their next lives.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/extrater … erspective

Because of the melting pot of starseed 'souls' here, what we experience on Earth has an impact on what is manifested in the wider (outside or '5D') matrix. We may take the impact of our time here into our next lives. We are also a collective consciousness, interlinked, mirroring and reflecting each other. This is why we see so much happening here and now on and around Earth.

#14 2024-01-28 16:11:26

Betty L

AmethystKatana wrote:

Please, tell me I'm full of shit.

I am trying to understand precisely what the G.F is up too.  I don't want to lend manifesting power to it , but it seems wise to understand for 2 reasons
1) We can see how we can negate it, and wrap a positive frequency around it all
2) If we write a letter to the whole galaxy, it has more power if we describe precisely what is happening.  And it may be a warning for all races.

I'm slightly irritated because I am looking for a video, or maybe 2 videos, and I can't find them.  I think one was from Yazhi. Maybe Swaruu (9).  Please tell me which videos if you can.

So how do you get tricked?  This is perhaps where Black Goo comes in.

As we know, every planet has black goo, sort of its blood, and normally it is beautiful profound stuff.  I believe it registers all the frequencies of each planet, dna frequencies, everything.  Also it is conscious.  And being conscious it is "connected" to the higher densities, and has sort of a Source frequency.  We know there is the low frequency Black Goo from Tiamat, and some that came to Earth 80,000 years ago.  This is dangerous stuff, and because it is conscious, it can negatively change your dna, etc.

Somehow she says that if this black goo was within your body, you could be tricked into thinking this black goo is Source? (I think see said or meant this?  Wish I had a better memory or knew which video) 

She also said that the Federation is not planning on turning us into Transhumans and controlling us that way.  And then she apologizes for expressing this, and so do I, but that the Federation plans to kill all or most of us.  Then from somewhere they start a new type of human here.

She also states that the GF wants to CONTROL REALITY ITSELF.

I could be so wrong in my interpretation but this is how I see it at this point, waiting for your input.

These new humans would be TRICKED human beings.  Using black goo that has a Source like frequency, the GF would manipulate these human beings into thinking they are living freely.  Their Point of Attention would remain is this manipulated body, and they would retain their manifesting power.

I can't help but think they could almost get all the controlled Points of Attention to be "living the same life", manifest whatever the GF dictates, and probably manifesting almost identically. 

It would be almost be like one Point of Attention, with billions of humans lending manifesting power to this, almost identical. 

With such identical focus, and control, this would be very dangerous and powerful. 

That is why I wrote a letter addressing  GF basically accusing them of turning Earth and more, into some sort of a single Point of Attention, manifesting the same goal, and that goal dictated potentially by GF members, maybe influenced by darkness.

Also I remember reading a few years ago that someone was describing looking into the future, and the reason why so many races were interested in Earth, because something bad came out of our Solar System, and it started on Earth.  (Please maintain your high vibe, not going to happen.  That is why we are here)

So, everyone, it is not fun thinking about this, but I want to know the precise Truth of their plans. 

As I said, and I think it was Yazhi, she said the GF wants to CONTROL REALITY ITSELF.  And she said no one is listening to her warning.

Please tell me I am full of shit, and tell me why.  Or tell me exactly what we can do to prevent it.  Then I can dismiss this, dissolve it in Golden Light, and move on.

Now is the time, every vibe counts.
Thank you again.

Heres what I think you might be talking about and it is Yazhi talking:   They already have the New Matrix ready. Ready cities in China, for example, for millions. They are new, gigantic, and high-tech. They are complete and there are many (I do not want to say how many but many). And they are not the only ones.

They are completely empty. They only have Chinese army guards there. Ready for its inhabitants who will be completely under the control of the Matrix, with a completely transhumanistic world. It will not be only for the "Chinese" there, but it is for the people that the Cabal, the "Controllers" have chosen to continue populating the Earth, sample inhabitants from all over the world. This means that necessarily millions will die. And that's what the vaccine is for, that´s the danger here.
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/plan … zhi-swaruu

Also from the same transcript:   Yazhi: Both. People are the ones who have control from all levels. They are absolute control. But the control is stepped down in the case of 3D so that wishes and what people know from high densities doesn´t interfere with the artificial 3D design or else it loses its purpose. Being so slow and difficult. So the Federation is not the bad one, nor do they “give” people anything. It is useless to ask the Federation for anything, because it does not depend on them, but on the people and their mentality. Even so, I insist that making those videos for your other channel is necessary and correct for many levels or reasons.

They must understand that the only thing everyone has to do is evolve in consciousness while living in 3D and with that they dissolve the problem. That is why I insist that you should not wait for the ascension to happen, because it will not happen like that.

It's presumptuous for us to think we are the only beings in the cosmos.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#15 2024-01-28 16:49:46

Jupiter 9

Scott Summers wrote:

AmethystKatana said:

Amethyst

Your recollection is correct. Stick to your guns, don’t let people gaslight you.

Yazhi: Total slavery, yes, but formed from below, where even as total slaves they will not see it, because they do not know any other form or social structure than the one they were born into. That is why it is not feasible for them to want to transform modern society towards transhumanism and tyranny as many say. Because for them it is easier to form a new social structure, with a new controlled human mentality, than to change an already existing social structure and human mentality, like the one that is on Earth now.

So what they have done is to form a human mental structure that fits into their controlled New World Order society, and already having that in hand and functioning, then destroy until completely erasing the current human society on a planetary level, and then inheriting the Earth to their previously prepared and controlled society.

And the present society and all their agendas of transhumanism and social control turn out to be only measures to control said population, while they destroy it, using them all, and in all countries, as a test laboratory to develop and perfect their new society. They already have the new one. Now they just need to destroy the current one. Remove the unusable to introduce the new. That is what I see them doing.”

The way I understand it reading the whole transcript is that when Yazhi says this, she is talking about the cabal and not the Federation. And everyone and their mother knows that the cabal wants to kill humanity and install a new race that they fully control. This is the cabal's New World Order plan and what Yazhi is saying is that because the Federation denied Taygeta's plan in 2021 for a transition without a genocide, that exposes them for being permissive and supporting of the cabal's plans to exterminate the current population that is not suitable for their new super controlled tyrannical society. But as I understand it, that is the cabal's plan and it's not the Federation's plan. There are a lot of shady things going on with the Federation in this solar system and maybe some shady corrupted parts of the Federation are directly involved with that plan and are directly supporting the cabal in carrying it through but that is a very serious accusation and as far as I remember from what has been shared by the Toleka there is no evidence of that yet.

Yazhi: (...) But the important thing to say here, and I don't think anyone is saying it online, is that this super controlled tyrannical transhumanist world that you see coming is NOT the end result. Because it turns out that just as we can't implement a real Holistic Society because of the current human mentality, the controllers can't implement their super controlled utopian New World Order world either, because of the same mentality of the current people. This is a super important point.

So what they must do is cultivate people with the genetics and mindset appropriate to their interests and plans, and then introduce them ready-made into a society they have by design.

In the same way that we, for example, also cannot introduce a real Holistic Society, without people progressing mentally and in consciousness towards the right direction first. That is, developing spirituality, morality and ethics that I spoke of in the previous article, using those words for lack of better ones, as I have already explained above.

So, stated clearly and without measuring myself or worrying about if I look socially appropriate or not... in both cases, either to introduce a New World Order or to introduce a real Holistic Society, it requires the destruction of the current terrestrial society and the transcendence (death) of most of its inhabitants. I know it sounds horrible... but it is the sad and disturbing truth.

However, unlike a New World Order and its plans, what we can offer or say is that a transitional society with a view to an improvement in the quality of life of people already alive can be given, without resorting to genocide.

But this would depend on a restructuring of the current society in small steps, but in the direction of empowering people and not destroying them. This is where Taygeta's proposal to the local Federation comes in, a proposal of 2021 that was promptly denied. Knowing that to implement such a proposal or any similar move, the Cabal on Earth, the misnamed "Elite", would have to give up their power systems. And that they will not do. Leaving the situation as one of survival choice: of the "Elite" or survival of the Earth population.

This situation causes the Federation to be exposed as permissive and as supporting the "Elite", as mentioned before. Causing innumerable problems and frictions between the very races of the Federation especially between the Lyrian races and the non-Lyrians because of complex cultural differences between them. Of perception of reality, such as empathy and perception of emotions, which are not equal between the very so-called positive races. (...)

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-01-28 16:51:26)

#16 2024-01-28 17:44:17

Jupiter 9

AmethystKatana wrote:

(...)

That doesn't sound like something anyone from the Toleka would say. Why would the Alfratans want to kill humanity and install a new race that they can control? What would they gain from that? Why would the Andromedans (who are afraid to even kill an ant for karmic reasons) want to kill humanity and install a race that they control? What would the motivation be behind that? Same for the Arcturians or any of the other positive interstellar races that are members of the Galactic Federation.

I can see how some shady corrupted people inside the Federation bureaucracy, would want the same thing as the cabal, but that is just some shady parts and we can't generalize and say that this is something the Galactic Federation wants. As far as I understand from what has been shared so far, there is an ongoing investigation by the Urmah and the Taygetans and Alcyone Council, but we don't know yet who is behind these shady things going on in this solar system, and which members and councils are directly involved with the cabal's plans.

If you go into swaruu.org under the legal notice you'll see a Table of Contents with all the titles of the transcripts, and if you click on it you'll see at the top that you can filter the titles, and if you put "federation" you'll see all the Federation related transcripts in chronological order. They are 41 so they are a lot, but that's because the Federation subject is one of the most important topics of this disclosure and it's a complex subject with multiple layers and is not so black and white. Check the titles and see if anything catches your attention.

And to get a sense of what the perspective of the Toleka crew is on the Federation subject, I recommend reading the ones that have "(English)" in the title, those are the ones from Mari and are not as long as the other ones, and they are updated with the latest info on the subject, and are also suitable for people that are new and are not very familiar with what has been shared before about the Federation, and are a good way to get up to speed on this subject. smile

#17 2024-01-28 18:14:46

Rohan369

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

AmethystKatana said:

Amethyst

The way I understand it reading the whole transcript is that when Yazhi says this, she is talking about the cabal and not the Federation. And everyone and their mother knows that the cabal wants to kill humanity and install a new race that they fully control. This is the cabal's New World Order plan and what Yazhi is saying is that because the Federation denied Taygeta's plan in 2021 for a transition without a genocide, that exposes them for being permissive and supporting of the cabal's plans to exterminate the current population that is not suitable for their new super controlled tyrannical society. But as I understand it, that is the cabal's plan and it's not the Federation's plan. There are a lot of shady things going on with the Federation in this solar system and maybe some shady corrupted parts of the Federation are directly involved with that plan and are directly supporting the cabal in carrying it through but that is a very serious accusation and as far as I remember from what has been shared by the Toleka there is no evidence of that yet.

Yazhi: (...) But the important thing to say here, and I don't think anyone is saying it online, is that this super controlled tyrannical transhumanist world that you see coming is NOT the end result. Because it turns out that just as we can't implement a real Holistic Society because of the current human mentality, the controllers can't implement their super controlled utopian New World Order world either, because of the same mentality of the current people. This is a super important point.

So what they must do is cultivate people with the genetics and mindset appropriate to their interests and plans, and then introduce them ready-made into a society they have by design.

In the same way that we, for example, also cannot introduce a real Holistic Society, without people progressing mentally and in consciousness towards the right direction first. That is, developing spirituality, morality and ethics that I spoke of in the previous article, using those words for lack of better ones, as I have already explained above.

So, stated clearly and without measuring myself or worrying about if I look socially appropriate or not... in both cases, either to introduce a New World Order or to introduce a real Holistic Society, it requires the destruction of the current terrestrial society and the transcendence (death) of most of its inhabitants. I know it sounds horrible... but it is the sad and disturbing truth.

However, unlike a New World Order and its plans, what we can offer or say is that a transitional society with a view to an improvement in the quality of life of people already alive can be given, without resorting to genocide.

But this would depend on a restructuring of the current society in small steps, but in the direction of empowering people and not destroying them. This is where Taygeta's proposal to the local Federation comes in, a proposal of 2021 that was promptly denied. Knowing that to implement such a proposal or any similar move, the Cabal on Earth, the misnamed "Elite", would have to give up their power systems. And that they will not do. Leaving the situation as one of survival choice: of the "Elite" or survival of the Earth population.

This situation causes the Federation to be exposed as permissive and as supporting the "Elite", as mentioned before. Causing innumerable problems and frictions between the very races of the Federation especially between the Lyrian races and the non-Lyrians because of complex cultural differences between them. Of perception of reality, such as empathy and perception of emotions, which are not equal between the very so-called positive races. (...)

Hey Jupiter, this is a quote from Mari's latest video -

"All this process of studying Earth's history has also uncovered something a lot more disturbing for us here, and it is that stellar people are also in a manipulated perception matrix, also under a controlling cabal of some sort. Only a lot larger, and also tailored to control people with much vaster resources of all kinds. And therefore a much larger capacity to understand reality. Now we see that there is also an official false narrative and it's false history just as it exists on Earth, only adapted to the requirements to control the perception of stellar races and their people, exactly as they did and do on earth with all its cultures. And we are only beginning to understand this disturbing fact. We here are being fed with the same historical lies about Earth and it's past, only adapted to the necessary points of view of space observers. And we are also seeing that this is happening in many other places and planets and not only on Earth. For example, Ari the Urmah tiger and I have started to expose the Alfra Centauri, Alfratan people, and their historical lies in another past video. It looks like it is below, so it is above."

Mari is saying here that they are only beginning to understand this disturbing FACT. Since Mari is the representative for Toleka and Taygeta, being the successor to Alenym, she speaks for them when she states it is a FACT that the Federation is the one that decides every important detail of what happens on Earth, and they have the same role for many other stellar races and planets. There is no smoking gun piece of evidence to prove that they are the ones pulling the strings, but I feel it is totally obvious at this point that there is a regressive part of the Federation and they are deciding what happens on Earth, every ugly, horrible, sick part of it. In my opinion it is an extremely valid and well backed up accusation, and they are most definitely guilty. I am not talking about the whole Federation, I don't know how deep the corruption goes or the extent of it, but i do know that the compliance of all these stellar races is what allows this regressive activity and infiltration to thrive. These races are obviously programmed in the same manner humans are, so I don't blame them for that, they don't know any better, but they are still creating this mess, the same way humans create their own problems, unknowingly. Ignorance on both sides is creating this!

I know we don't have all the data yet, but enough has happened and been shared for me to come to the conclusion that the this regressive part of the Federation is more guilty than the cabal on Earth, because they are the ultimate authority and mastermind of all this. They are doing it on other planets and to other races where there is no terrestrial cabal!

I say all of this while knowing that humans are creating this too, and it is a co creation of everyone involved.

“The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”
― Joseph Campbell

#18 2024-01-28 18:42:05

Scott Summers

Rohan369 wrote:

"All this process of studying Earth's history has also uncovered something a lot more disturbing for us here, and it is that stellar people are also in a manipulated perception matrix, also under a controlling cabal of some sort. Only a lot larger, and also tailored to control people with much vaster resources of all kinds. And therefore a much larger capacity to understand reality. Now we see that there is also an official false narrative and it's false history just as it exists on Earth, only adapted to the requirements to control the perception of stellar races and their people, exactly as they did and do on earth with all its cultures. And we are only beginning to understand this disturbing fact. We here are being fed with the same historical lies about Earth and it's past, only adapted to the necessary points of view of space observers. And we are also seeing that this is happening in many other places and planets and not only on Earth. For example, Ari the Urmah tiger and I have started to expose the Alfra Centauri, Alfratan people, and their historical lies in another past video. It looks like it is below, so it is above."

Mari is saying here that they are only beginning to understand this disturbing FACT. Since Mari is the representative for Toleka and Taygeta, being the successor to Alenym, she speaks for them when she states it is a FACT that the Federation is the one that decides every important detail of what happens on Earth, and they have the same role for many other stellar races and planets. There is no smoking gun piece of evidence to prove that they are the ones pulling the strings, but I feel it is totally obvious at this point that there is a regressive part of the Federation and they are deciding what happens on Earth, every ugly, horrible, sick part of it. In my opinion it is an extremely valid and well backed up accusation, and they are most definitely guilty. I am not talking about the whole Federation, I don't know how deep the corruption goes or the extent of it, but i do know that the compliance of all these stellar races is what allows this regressive activity and infiltration to thrive. These races are obviously programmed in the same manner humans are, so I don't blame them for that, they don't know any better, but they are still creating this mess, the same way humans create their own problems, unknowingly. Ignorance on both sides is creating this!

I know we don't have all the data yet, but enough has happened and been shared for me to come to the conclusion that the this regressive part of the Federation is more guilty than the cabal on Earth, because they are the ultimate authority and mastermind of all this. They are doing it on other planets and to other races where there is no terrestrial cabal!

I say all of this while knowing that humans are creating this too, and it is a co creation of everyone involved.

Rohan, your analysis is 100% spot-on, in my opinion.

Another perspective which led me to your same position is the management of money on Earth.

Mari dropped the bombshell months ago that the Federation is solely in charge of how money is allocated ON EARTH.

As we all know, when you control the money, you control everything.

You’re right, Rohan. It’s totally obvious.

If you need “smoking gun evidence” to be convinced, Earth is too advanced a game for you.

#19 2024-01-28 18:43:42

Brahman

AmethystKatana wrote:

Braham

Yah Brahman, the bigger problem is that even if/when I find these vids or vid, I'll still think I'm full shit.
And a crap memory to boot, I don't remember exact words, just the idea or principle.
I think I'll start my own channel - FullOfShit Oficial.  Has sort of a nice ring to it.

I just  put into the Swaruu Ofical search:
-control reality
-kill
-apologize
-listening

I'm getting some possibilities, assuming those were the precise words.  I'm lacking time for this.

Where can I get the transcripts, the full page ones? Not the tiny window.  Transcripts are faster.

Thanks

You remind me of someone but never mind. Lol
I'd love to see you do a channel like this. I hope you will expose the controling federation and the cabal. The name fits perfectly. big_smile

Adi Shankaracharya

#20 2024-01-28 20:18:55

Jupiter 9

Rohan369 wrote:

Hi Rohan,

I haven't digested the latest updates. And I am still a bit confused about who would be behind something like this and what's the purpose and motivation behind positive interstellar races or the Federation doing invasive shady things like this, I get why they would be doing it in an artificial 3D matrix but I don't get who would be doing this and why they would be doing it in the natural 5D matrix and to interstellar races. And they must have uncovered more data to support this for Mari to more confidently say that this control extends beyond Earth, because it's not that long ago that Yazhi said that they are still investigating. I am still digesting this and I haven't fully integrated this with what has been shared before about the Federation.

(...) Gosia: Do you think that just as they falsify elements of history for Earth, they also do it for other planets and civilizations? The Federation. The data banks concerning other races and their histories could be faked as well or there would be no purpose there?

Yazhi: What is happening on Earth with the Federation inevitably opens up that new line of questioning, YES. Although I have no data to support that at this time, as it is a work in progress. We don't yet know the context or purpose of lies at the galactic level. However, we can imagine a bit more about why lies on Earth specifically. It is more difficult to sustain at the galactic level.

Gosia: Yes. Because each culture and planet keeps its own records for sure. It is not so easy to impose anymore.

Yazhi: Yes. And each one will have its own temporal context as well. Being that it is easy to manipulate the temporality of one planet but not of many. Because each one has its own temporal passage or duration as its own time slip.

Gosia: And are you the only ones who are realizing this or more races?

Yazhi: The Cats also realized it.

Gosia: Are they doing something about it?

Yazhi: The same as us, investigating. Hardly any concrete data is being generated yet. It is very difficult to find data to support the truth in these matters of history. It is not even possible to know how much is false and how much is just put in a historical framework that does not correspond to it.

On the other hand... accepting that there is no single truth is a kind of truth. Just accepting that in one context this is what is said and in another context that is what is said. And it is up to us to decide what is the most reliable thing to believe. I cannot give absolute truths.

Lies coming from Galactic Federation - Yazhi Swaruu

#21 2024-01-28 21:12:34

Horton HaW

This is definitely a co-creation. That is the very problem with maintaining an artificial "boot/death camp" like this. At what point did you buy into something that is anti-life or anti-source? Anyone can become complacent. Not questioning. Anyone can be deceived.
Something is definitely off.

Everyone involved does play a part.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#22 2024-01-29 00:09:50

Rohan369

Yeah, I understand you Jupiter. I don't know why they want to do this either. All I can do is speculate, but the red flags are numerous at this point. All I know is that who ever is behind this is regressive.

“The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”
― Joseph Campbell

#23 2024-01-29 00:14:43

I am just posting this and see now I am behind.  I can't keep up with you guys.
Thanks again Ariya, Betty L, Jupiter 9, and Rohan369

Perhaps I have stirred up debate a little.  Good.  That is what free humans beings do.  We are in perilous times and we need to move on this now. 

Maybe Yazhi or Mari, can tell us about the black goo/Ai as a weapon.  Are GF members vulnerable too?  Could this be a reason why some GF members or leaders possibly having bad intent?

I would be so relieved to be told it is all good, but it doesn't seem so.  At least from the short term Earth perspective.

Mar 25 2022     By Yazhi

Thanks Scott Summers for this link.  Believe it or not, this is not the searched for video, but the sentiments are the same and probably the author also.  So thanks so much, search over.  Thanks for sticking up for me, but so far everyone here is gift to me.  But now, thanks to you, maybe I'm only half full of shit.

I approach all this as someone who doesn't know anything for sure.  I have a resonation bookcase, nothing gets the top 100% resonation shelf, and nothing gets the 0% shelf.  A month from now, I may change my thinking on anything.  So maybe I not full of shit, but I don't know shit for sure either.  I am now done with the word - shit.  Much to your relief I'm sure.

Just saying, I appreciate pushback.

Sorry, I have bloodshot eyes with all of this, no time to study Jupiter 9's helpful advice on how to post properly.  I'll get there.

Yazhi     The new society that "will inherit the Earth", they already have it. That is to say that they are destroying the present human society at planetary level, but they have already made and structured and formed and in operation the new human society that will follow.

Yazhi    It´s already there, they already have it, it's not going to be formed by changing the normal people on the street, because they are unpredictable even with nano-Graphene and all that, that they will only use to lead the society to destruction.

Yazhi    And the present society and all their agendas of transhumanism and social control turn out to be only measures to control said population, while they destroy it, using them all, and in all countries, as a test laboratory to develop and perfect their new society. They already have the new one. Now they just need to destroy the current one. Remove the unusable to introduce the new. That is what I see them doing.

Yazhi:     They have people who have already been genetically changed by them, and who have never lived outside of that kind of slavery. They have secretly prepared cities to populate with them. Those people are already there. Many of them in already controlled places but some of them, as a test, walk among the normal population. But they are fewer. And I'm talking about the number of inhabitants that the Earth is said to have as written in the Georgia Stones.

Me:    Yazhi talks about prepared cities in Egypt, northern Chine, Sahara, and subterranean bases.  Transhumanism is just to control us, so we don't stand up, in the process to kill us all.

Yazhi     The final product would be an ultra-modern almost utopian society, where the inhabitants are super controlled at the genetic level and at the level of thought, to the degree that they will not know they are, because they do not
know another world, another way of existing. Very technological, but with a government that from our point of view will be repressive and tyrannical.
Me:     For me this means controlled Points of Attention, tricked Souls, controlled but their manifestation power is intact.  Very bad in the wrong hands.  Long term it seems that Source has got this, there are protective limits, but in the meantime ...

Yazhi:    They tell you this, all of you, but you have no eyes to see. When you are told that you will have nothing, nothing will be your property but you will be happy for example.
Me:     None of us are listening.  This is not the exact vid I remember but the same sentiment.

Yazhi:     But the important thing to say here, and I don't think anyone is saying it online, is that this super controlled tyrannical transhumanist world that you see coming is NOT the end result. Because it turns out that just as we can't implement a real Holistic Society because of the current human mentality, the controllers can't implement their super controlled utopian New World Order world either, because of the same mentality of the current people. This is a super important point.
Me:        So they plan to do everything to weaken and control us, so we don't rebel, and then finally kill us.  No way this is right or necessary.  We could continue as we are, only with a little more benevolence in the Earth School management.  For me I think the Federation should step up, an opportunity to prove themselves.  Earth School, with a few adjustments could still be tough, but benevolent.  That would be my preference.  In other ways of thinking, I would prefer to die, than be controlled.  But could their plans also threaten the rest of the galaxy?  For this new technological control (maybe some technology combining black goo, Ai, Archons), do they need the 3D  Moon neutralizing frequencies?  Could they sneakily execute this plan on 5D Taygeta?

Yazhi:    But this would depend on a restructuring of the current society in small steps, but in the direction of empowering people and not destroying them. This is where Taygeta's proposal to the local Federation comes in, a proposal of 2021 that was promptly denied. Knowing that to implement such a proposal or any similar move, the Cabal on Earth, the misnamed "Elite", would have to give up their power systems. And that they will not do. Leaving the situation as one of survival choice: of the "Elite" or survival of the Earth population.

Yazhi:    But yes, it will be possible to implement progressive societies or political systems with a view to implement a Holistic Society in the future.
Me:  we don't need to be killed and also have the School basically removed, we just need to adjust the School.  Federation, benevolent members, where are you?

Yazhi:     People would only change if they were immersed in a dominant frequency. That is to say, introducing a minority of normal minded but good humans, they would adopt or follow the rules and norms and mentality of an existing Holistic Society as happens when human people are extracted and introduced to another culture on another planet like Taygeta for example.
Me:     That sounds good.  Why not.   Benevolent members of the GF, where are you?   Also, I could be wrong, but the Moon frequency technology has some sort of reverse wave techniques that can neutralize any chosen frequency.  Why couldn't the GF adjust this a bit to limit the negative manifestations of the Earth School.  Control our destructive inclinations a little more, so we can gradually learn without killing ourselves and others.  But still maintain a harsh strong learning environment?

Yazhi:     Or else people will revert their genes to reflect their "souls", for lack of better words. As is also happening today with the so-called Great Awakening. And what is also causing people to be genetically changed again today with vaccines and nano graphene which is basically Black Goo, because nano graphene is component of Black Goo or some Black Goo because there are many, or 3 major groups, positive, negative and natural.
Me:      To me, again this shows the core theme of the negative Black Goo with it's ability to trick you with its scalar properties, to get you to submit your Point of Attention to a false life?

Me:      Yazhi says that destruction of our Society may be necessary to advance to a holistic society, but it is not necessary to kill us.  Killing is never an option.

Me:      Yazhi says we are influenced by MK Ultra.  Some souls manage to evolve this lifetime, but the masses can't with the situation as it is, the interference.

Yazhi:      The first step is the elimination of negative interference.  Because I see that if the human being is not interfered with, he has a tendency to gravitate towards a positive direction. Proof of this is that everything that is causing a lag in human development is of artificial intervention origin, etc
Yazhi :      However, as I said above, even with their character flaws common to all humanity, yes, they have a clear tendency to develop in a positive direction if the regressive intervention is removed. So just by removing the Cabal, the controllers, they would begin to move as a mass towards the positive.
Yazhi:       It is not necessary to disincarnate to evolve, because sometimes you evolve a lot in the same incarnation, and many other times you can live many incarnations without evolving, as is quite common on Earth with its loops of reincarnation to which its population is subjected.
Me:      Again, benevolent members of the Federation, where are you?  What are you doing?  Have we got some negative black goo et al influencing frequencies up there too?   I think I want Yazhi as the head of the GF, yes definitely.

Yazhi:     So the withdrawal of the intervention of the regressive forces, Cabal-Controllers, should also include the withdrawal of humans or entities in human bio-suit of regressive tendency. To remove those who are considered regressive hybrids from the human population to prevent them from continuing to intervene with their destructive mentality.
Me:      Obviously we have to take responsibility for our frequencies and our manifestation power.  We were kept in the dark and encouraged to be weak and ignorant, so we manifested loosh drinkers, etc.  But now we are waking up.  It's time for change.  We don't have to let our negative creations administer the Earth School and be our rulers.  It's time for the students to give their heads a shake, grab a broom, and sweep out the School.

Yazhi:  ....creating now a real and strong struggle between 500 sheep-zombies controlled by Cabal-Controller Egregors against 5 Urmah lions armed to the teeth (excuse the simile). So even if the starseeds are at a numerical disadvantage of 10,000 against 1, the strength of the fight is very intense, not to say balanced.
Yazhi:   The battle is more than anything spiritual, of consciences, of mind against mind. And it is only reflected in the physical world with the current chaos. The action is on the spiritual side. But it is fought also from the physical side as we are doing together now It looks like little, IT IS NOT.
Me:      So empowering.  What we do, every vibe, is so important.

Yazhi:  When people say that there are those with a lot of power who are repressing them, mostly old decrepit mummies who only live by taking adrenochrome... I will tell them: Who gave them that power if not the people themselves by obeying? What in their minds they regard as authorities but are only a product of their mentality of delegating their own power.
Me:       And again Yazhi drives it in that we are responsible for our frequencies and their manifesting powers.  We are fighting what we have created.  Nevertheless, now that we awaken, we are not stuck with it.

Conclusion: 

They plan is to kill us, and demolish the school, installing a new controlled race that is on standby.  This is not necessary, we just have to change the school, remove the regressive frequencies, and then we will evolve, quickly.  We have created the regressive Cabal, but now we must disempower them, with action and our manifesting power.  Having a wonderful Earth School is more than possible.

If the Galactic Federation stepped up, then for me, this could happen for sure. 

But with the recent possible negatives about the Federation revealed by the Urmahs, etc, I am having doubts.  The history of the Alfratans being at the mercy of the Reptilians may not be true, they might have suffered terribly at the hands of the Federation.

If this is true, then maybe some members of the Federation, perhaps the elite Ethorthans, have bad intent.

How could members of a great races lower themselves?  I ponder that this low frequency, invasive, fractal, conscious black goo, combined with a negative Ai and Archonic influences could possibly be our hidden enemy, of the whole galaxy.

And the black goo combo could perhaps capture the Point of Attention of the manipulated race that is on standby.  Is this the Cabal, or is this also the GF?.  Using black goo technology, can the manifestation power of this controlled race be focused and used as a weapon?

The good news is maintaining a high frequency protects us, and Source has forseen everything, including this.  Source has built in limits so that eventually evil dwindles.

But that doesn't mean we shouldn't stop this thing in it tracks, now.  We are here for a wonderful reason. 

But, of course, I don't know anything for sure.  I have had these thoughts for about five years.

Last edited by AmethystKatana (2024-01-29 00:22:05)

Board footer