You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-27 07:39:25

Mark

Use magnet to draw all the mote out!!!

I'm sure there are a large number of people who get jab still learning about information or news about Vax and feel quite dazed and scared. Because the intelligent particles are not fully activated, their emotions have not disappeared, they not felt the pain even to no feelings yet, may simply think that the immunity has declined, everything seems to be acceptable,its fake. In order not to make the mind so tired that it chooses to continue to ignore its own problems or convince itself that nothing can be done, continue "wait for Godot."
The unvaccinated are also quietly glad that they escaped and proud, see themselves as the survivors with Noah's Ark tickets, are flattered by the source of the lucky son, they do not bother to help the injured people, because in their eyes those injured people should have been sacrificed and should have died. Show them the importance of being the main character in this game. I definitely know someone thinks, and some people shameless enough to say it.
I'm not here to be jealous and cynical. We can't let half the world's people slowly and painfully die while they need help. If the price of victory is the death of almost everyone including your  friend, what can you get? - only endless trauma and desolation, and loneliness.
I found a possible way to remove mote from the blood, and we  tolerate such abominations that make us suffernot any more, even if our DNA can repair itself, and our genes can not be tampered with to generate leukemia or cancer, just as a bone that has been broken  cannot heal.
The early information is that the radio-frequency signal makes the mote have highly magnetic, and some people can even pick up spoons at place of the inject, and using this point, I think we can remove them.
First, the patient's whole body expose to the EMP to interfere with the operation of the mote, although some people recommend electromagnetic shielding cloth or Faraday cage, but the mote can also obtain energy in their own bioelectric field, and the action cannot be completely suspended. Then, a cannula at the large veins that flow toward the heart and direct blood to the outside.
Similar to ECMO, specific frequency electromagnetic waves to load current onto the graphene and make it as magnetic as possible at the same time. In addition, only a filter membrane with the diameter of smart particles (about 10 nanometers, larger ones can be set) is allowed consist of the wall of the part of infusion tube. Surrounding the filter is a larger diameter valve that can flow to the outside world. Magnets are placed It is placed opposite the filter membrane, which draws the mote to the bottom and then pours them out when enough is gathered, while the purified blood is returned to the body. This sucks all the chips out, minimizing their damage to the human body. As for heavy metals, there's an episode of Universe Disclosure that says ionized water can get rid of them, so I still do some research.
We have little or no chance of using the medical module in a short time, we can only do so much treatment, one step at a time.
Natural remedies can be effective, but they are limited and too slow. People with severely compromised immune systems can hardly self-healing . These motes are very small, smaller than virus.
Although I have the main idea, the details are still unclear to me. Base stations, WIFI routers, mobile phones and other wireless devices that use electromagnetic waves can make the chip magnetic, but I do not know what kind of electromagnetic wave: what frequency, what waveform, what protocol, how much power can make the chip not crystallize and have as large a magnetic attraction as possible. Or can crystallize but magnetic enough, I don't know the required attraction, natural magnets are enough? Need a superconducting electromagnet soaked in liquid nitrogen? And can electromagnetic waves be affected by magnetic fields? It would be even better if swaruu could detail the atomic arrangement of the particles and the principle behind their function. Everything requires complex and detailed calculations, and we need to know people who understand the real atomic level of electrodynamics, radiofrequency science and fluid mechanics, surgical medicine, and I don't have enough brain power to calculate too complicated formulas. This time we use knowledge to save ourselves.
I think the most important thing now is to prolong the life of the patient as much as possible, to live 10 to 20 more years, to get a chance to change the body before death, this long run in life is bound to be very difficult, only mutual cooperation can survive. If you are reading this message, please do not choose to give up on yourself, give up forever, or do nothing once you have been jabbed, you should always use emp before it is activated, do not give up every hope of survival, there must be have way to recover. If you have any suggestions or support, please leave a comment below. Thank you very much.

#2 2024-01-29 09:44:37

oceanisclear

Re: Use magnet to draw all the mote out!!!

Good logic. Let us see what treatment the benevolent alien races like Felines release.

Board footer