You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-27 11:42:45

Marak60

‘Ecocide’ Agenda Could See Farmers Criminally Charged

The World has just gone completely and totally INSANE!

https://www.theepochtimes.com/epochtv/e … 2BpmRBM%3D

Here is the next step in the psychopathic world agenda of the elites who see humans as a disease to be removed, to a manageable resource!

WE need to understand and listen carefully to this and formulate how we are going to stop it......

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2024-01-27 12:15:30

Marak60

Re: ‘Ecocide’ Agenda Could See Farmers Criminally Charged

Ok... about 16 minutes in on this pod cast the real agenda is exposed... it says this: IF we are to grant legal human rights to everything from grass to AI then we are NOT raising the level of the object, BUT we are in fact reducing the value of the human life to that of a flower, stone river etc... We will have devalued the human life.

The level of control in this agenda goes way beyond ANYTHING that has come before it! They have already started to put this in place, just when I think we are getting the upper hand or making some progress this next level of madness is introduced.

It appears to me that the GF would have to be aware of this END GAME play and probably even suggested this path, because no real HUMAN could see this as anything but genocide of humanity.

I am for once lost for words here, it is still rattling around in my head and I am trying to make some kind of sense of it all? But right not all I know is that we must do anything and everything to make sure it is stopped! And we really need to ask our ET friends what they think of this and how to approach it, and it needs to be done VERY fast!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#3 2024-01-27 21:09:35

Paganini

When you post something with the link for the Epoch Times it can’t be read or viewed if one isn’t a subscriber. At least that’s how it shows up for me. Just wanted to let you know.

Marak60 wrote:

Here is the next step in the psychopathic world agenda of the elites who see humans as a disease to be removed, to a manageable resource!

WE need to understand and listen carefully to this and formulate how we are going to stop it......

In La'kech

#4 2024-01-28 00:12:31

Horton HaW

Paganini wrote:

When you post something with the link for the Epoch Times it can’t be read or viewed if one isn’t a subscriber. At least that’s how it shows up for me. Just wanted to let you know.

Marak60 wrote:

Yeh, I couldn't see with this browser. Didn't feel like trying something else.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#5 2024-01-28 02:51:31

I couldnt view the video...

The 4 psychopath races running the show on Earth need to be ushered out or exterminated. I'm getting really bored with this sh*t.

THE 4 DORK RACES HAVE CREATED A FEEDING GROUND FOR THE LOWER ASTRAL BEINGS, AND THAT IS OBVIOUS AF.

Never ending gaslighting from them, blaming humans for everything THEY created.

I ask the ET races out there.
If this was happening next tO your home planet, would you see fit to follow along with it?
Could you see they have an agenda that you are not included in?

Most races that think this is permissible are a bunch of fags.

Last edited by wandereringsoul (2024-01-28 02:52:40)

#6 2024-01-28 04:29:19

Jupiter 9

wandereringsoul wrote:

I couldnt view the video...

The 4 psychopath races running the show on Earth need to be ushered out or exterminated. I'm getting really bored with this sh*t.

THE 4 DORK RACES HAVE CREATED A FEEDING GROUND FOR THE LOWER ASTRAL BEINGS, AND THAT IS OBVIOUS AF.

Never ending gaslighting from them, blaming humans for everything THEY created.

I ask the ET races out there.
If this was happening next tO your home planet, would you see fit to follow along with it?
Could you see they have an agenda that you are not included in?

Most races that think this is permissible are a bunch of fags.

I don't think exterminating only those 4 races will be enough. Because besides the Ethortans, Andromedans and Arcturians there are more races in the Galaxy with a limited emotional range and they might take their place, so I think just to be safe it's better to exterminate all of them, plus any of the emotional races that have been permissive and were collaborating with them like the Alfratans. And this way Earth will be handed over to an alliance of emotional races since there won't be any overly logical races left, and with their help we will finally succeed in putting a stop to the extermination of the terrestrial human race.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-01-28 04:33:22)

"No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through."

#7 2024-01-28 04:29:38

Jupiter 9

giphy.gif

"No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through."

#8 2024-01-28 11:09:56

Marak60

Paganini wrote:

Marak60 wrote:

Hi... I don't subscribe to Epoch Times either but it lets me watch it, so I don't know why you can't see it?  Anyway, I have found a full version , so this may help!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7LzbPFWoVI

Last edited by Marak60 (2024-01-28 11:15:48)

Nikola Tesla...

Board footer