You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-28 16:41:09

jimooskie

90 degree magnetic reversal

According to the gentleman at Suspicious Observers (and other reserachers), link below, earth is due for its @ 12,000 year pole shift.  Earth will be shifting 90 degrees; I'm in Alabama, so that'll put me somewhere north of Venezuela, I think.  The Great Flood was the last time the flip occurred.  He has done lots of research to back up his claims, and has set up a community ranch in a mile-high Colorado area in preparation for the potential coming event.

I find myself somewhat in agreement with him, but I don't plan on moving to higher ground anytime soon, which means I will most likely not make it as most of earth will be deluged under 1000s of feet of water.  I'm not sure if I want to live in the new stone age era afterwards.

Are the Taygetans aware of earth's natural magnetic cycles?  Will they be watching us as we all flip 90 degrees and start all over again?  Most folks seem completely oblivious to this, talking about the Golden Age of 1000 years of bliss about to occur.  Will we get our Age of Aquarius and then get submerged, then get a sans-tech planet for many 1000s of years?  Or will the ancient arcs be reactivated to evacuate us; I know the Tay ships aren't big enough.  I think Noah's Arc was a metaphor for space arcs that moved many of us off planet last time.  I say many, not all.

Neil Young's song "After the Gold Rush" is quite prophetic:

Well, I dreamed I saw the silver space ships flying
In the yellow haze of the sun.
There were children crying and colors flying
All around the chosen ones.

All in a dream, all in a dream
The loading had begun.

Flying Mother Nature's silver seed to a new home in the sun.
Flying Mother Nature's silver seed to a new home.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/@Suspicious0bserver

#2 2024-01-28 17:14:57

Ariya

Re: 90 degree magnetic reversal

Hello jimooskie and welcome to the forum,

I think you will find this transcript and video interesting:
"Why is Magnetic Field Weakening? Should we Worry? (Athena Swaruu)"
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/why-is-m … ena-swaruu

Here is an extract to help answer your question:

So, weakening magnetic fields of Earth and polar shifts... the Earth is a living planet, as all of them are. They are not static. People are misled to think that planets should be stable as a department building. They are not! They have cycles, moods, and all that causes changes in weather and in magnetic fields that in turn affect everything else in them. Any fluctuation of that sort is only part of a cycle and it also has a lot to do with the Earth's interaction with other planets and suns. I assure you that there is nothing wrong with the magnetic field of Earth.

And although polar shifts are something real, a planet needs to go through a very strong event, a catastrophic one. Or at least some external strong influence that can change all the energetic dynamic of an entire planet, and that is no easy thing. Last polar shift occurred when the waters of Tiamat fell to Earth creating a large flood. Not the flood, as there have been many great floods, not only one as you are led to think, mainly by the Bible.

So, what you are looking at is a hyperactive media machine working for the controllers of Earth, the human level mostly, with the intention of making you worry about everything else except what is important and except what really concerns you personally and as a society. There is nothing wrong with the Sun, nothing wrong with the Earth in that manner. Don't worry and place your attention on things that really matter and are of a more practical to you nature.

#3 2024-01-28 19:17:39

jimooskie

Hi, I read the transcript link you sent, thanks!  I had a rambling post before this one which I deleted.  The 12,000 year cycle is a psyop?  Pretty big psyop... Interesting.  The excerpts you included were a bit out of context (for me), so I read the entire transcript.  OK, sounds good, I'm going to continue working on my music and awakening myself & others.

Thanks for the timely response!  Jim

PS: But what about all of those flash frozen woolly mammoths with grass in their mouths?  OK, I'll let it go...

Last edited by jimooskie (2024-01-28 19:37:27)

#4 2024-01-28 20:16:41

Butterfly321
Banned

jimooskie wrote:

Hi, I read the transcript link you sent, thanks!  I had a rambling post before this one which I deleted.  The 12,000 year cycle is a psyop?  Pretty big psyop... Interesting.  The excerpts you included were a bit out of context (for me), so I read the entire transcript.  OK, sounds good, I'm going to continue working on my music and awakening myself & others.

Thanks for the timely response!  Jim

PS: But what about all of those flash frozen woolly mammoths with grass in their mouths?  OK, I'll let it go...

I have also looked into Ben Davidson's and Diehold Foundation arguments and the last thing it seems to be is a psyop. These guys analyze scientific evidence. I would take their work with interest if not seriously enough to start prepping.

#5 2024-01-28 20:31:49

jimooskie

Perhaps it's one of those "Have faith, but tie up your horses" moments.  I'm already semi-prepped as we speak.

#6 2024-01-28 20:47:42

Butterfly321
Banned

But what I do not believe is that magnetosphere reversal should trigger tzunamies 300m high. D. Vogh even thought oceans get tossed on continents (= several km high tzunamies).
And BD believes crust unlocks and this triggers the oceans. Also far fetched imo. But who knows.

#7 2024-01-28 21:17:58

Horton HaW

Butterfly321 wrote:

But what I do not believe is that magnetosphere reversal should trigger tzunamies 300m high. D. Vogh even thought oceans get tossed on continents (= several km high tzunamies).
And BD believes crust unlocks and this triggers the oceans. Also far fetched imo. But who knows.

Well the weather here is extremely controlled. Yes tsunamis are possible, the cabal is preparing for this, but I don't see this as natural. Of course, they are Always trying to scare people.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#8 2024-01-28 21:47:55

jimooskie

Benn Davidson from YT's Suspicious Observers cites a few scientists: August Dunning, Robert Schoch, Anthony Peratt, Douglas Vogt, Robert Felix, Randall Carlson, Michael Steinbacher, and Charles Hapgood.  I'm familiar with Schoch & Hapgood, the latter whose theories have been proven erroneous, according to BD.  From Video: Cosmic Disaster, CIA Classified,  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_zfMyz … sw&index=7

Board footer