You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-28 16:53:21

Jupiter 9

Yet another forum conflict.

Scott Summers wrote:

AmethystKatana said:
"The Federation wants to control Reality". "No one is listening".  "The Federation wants to kill humanity and install a new race that they control.  I apologize for telling you."  These 3 separate statements were said in approximately these words, on maybe 2 different videos, and by who I don't know, I'm thinking Swaruu (9) and/or Yahzi maybe, but it was from the Crew.  Either CA or Swaruu Oficial. And I would think it was from newer videos, not 4 years old, maybe?   I stand by this.  My bad for not recording which vids.  I haven't given up looking.

Amethyst

Your recollection is correct. Stick to your guns, don’t let people gaslight you.

“Robert: And how would that society be? Total slavery?

Yazhi: Total slavery, yes, but formed from below, where even as total slaves they will not see it, because they do not know any other form or social structure than the one they were born into. That is why it is not feasible for them to want to transform modern society towards transhumanism and tyranny as many say. Because for them it is easier to form a new social structure, with a new controlled human mentality, than to change an already existing social structure and human mentality, like the one that is on Earth now.

So what they have done is to form a human mental structure that fits into their controlled New World Order society, and already having that in hand and functioning, then destroy until completely erasing the current human society on a planetary level, and then inheriting the Earth to their previously prepared and controlled society.

And the present society and all their agendas of transhumanism and social control turn out to be only measures to control said population, while they destroy it, using them all, and in all countries, as a test laboratory to develop and perfect their new society. They already have the new one. Now they just need to destroy the current one. Remove the unusable to introduce the new. That is what I see them doing.”

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/holog … zhi-swaruu

There is a record of everything we say here, so can you please quote the part where you think that someone is trying to gaslight AmethystKatana?

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-01-28 22:57:37)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2024-01-28 17:06:16

Scott Summers

Re: Yet another forum conflict.

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

(...) Your recollection is correct. Stick to your guns, don’t let people gaslight you. (...)

There is a record of everything we say here, so can you please quote the part where you think that someone is trying to gaslight AmethystKatana?

Gosh, what is wrong with you, Jupiter?

I was responding directly to Amethyst.

You need to learn how to read messages in context. This is very strange advice to have to offer a moderator.

Amethyst’s thread title is “Please tell me I am full of sh*t”. My response was to encourage her by telling her no, she’s not, and to “Stick to your guns and not let people gaslight you.”

It is similar to other messages of support, eg from Pymander.

It seems like you’re the one being passive aggressive here.

#3 2024-01-28 19:34:49

Jupiter 9

Scott Summers wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

(...) Your recollection is correct. Stick to your guns, don’t let people gaslight you. (...)

You need to learn how to read messages in context. This is very strange advice to have to offer a moderator.

Amethyst’s thread title is “Please tell me I am full of sh*t”. My response was to encourage her by telling her no, she’s not, and to “Stick to your guns and not let people gaslight you.”

There is nothing wrong with me Scott. And it's precisely because I am very good at reading things in context, that I am asking you to clarify who in here is gaslighting AmethystKatana.

This thread[Edit: https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4643] is the context in which you are saying that "Your recollection is correct. Stick to your guns, don’t let people gaslight you.". And in this thread I said that I don't remember hearing Yazhi saying the GF wants to control reality. And AK said after that that those statements were said in approximately those words and s/he stands by it and hasn't given up looking. And then you quoted that part and said that his/her recollection is correct and to not let people gaslight him/her.

And in this context it is perfectly reasonable for me to think that what you said is in reference to something in this thread. Because why would you also say "Your recollection is correct." and why would you bring up gaslighting in the first place, I fail to see what does gaslighting have to do with the title of the thread and his original post but anyway.

And in the context of your history of referring to someone and something that has been said in the thread, when you have made similar comments in the past, it is perfectly reasonable for me to think that you are doing the same thing this time too. And I am a moderator, it's part of my job to make sure you and everyone else are not being disrespectful towards another member, that is not passive aggression and there is nothing wrong with me or with asking you to clarify what you are referring to. And I personally still am not entirely convinced that you are not doing the same thing again in this thread too, but anyway I'll choose to give you the benefit of the doubt and take your word for it this time and not continue this and let it go.

Anyway let's get back to the discussion of the topic.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-01-28 22:59:35)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#4 2024-01-28 20:34:43

Scott Summers

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:

There is nothing wrong with me Scott. And it's precisely because I am very good at reading things in context, that I am asking you to clarify who in here is gaslighting AmethystKatana.

This thread is the context in which you are saying that "Your recollection is correct. Stick to your guns, don’t let people gaslight you.". And in this thread I said that I don't remember hearing Yazhi saying the GF wants to control reality. And AK said after that that those statements were said in approximately those words and s/he stands by it and hasn't given up looking. And then you quoted that part and said that his/her recollection is correct and to not let people gaslight him/her.

And in this context it is perfectly reasonable for me to think that what you said is in reference to something in this thread. Because why would you also say "Your recollection is correct." and why would you bring up gaslighting in the first place, I fail to see what does gaslighting have to do with the title of the thread and his original post but anyway.

And in the context of your history of referring to someone and something that has been said in the thread, when you have made similar comments in the past, it is perfectly reasonable for me to think that you are doing the same thing this time too. And I am a moderator, it's part of my job to make sure you and everyone else are not being disrespectful towards another member, that is not passive aggression and there is nothing wrong with me or with asking you to clarify what you are referring to. And I personally still am not entirely convinced that you are not doing the same thing again in this thread too, but anyway I'll choose to give you the benefit of the doubt and take your word for it this time and not continue this and let it go.

Jupiter

You’re prevaricating.

It’s very simple. I was replying to Amethyst. I was not replying to you nor involving you.
Perhaps you should stop thinking that every comment revolves around you. It doesn’t.

The title of Amethyst’s post is painfully clear. That’s why Pymamder supported her. And that’s why I did so too.

As for the other case with Marak, even Marak himself did not take the offence YOU TOOK. We ended the discussion on very good terms. And his subsequent post AFTER YOU ACCUSED ME BASELESSLY of passive aggressiveness shows that it is YOUR READING, not his.

Else why would he see the need to clarify?

Why would you ostensibly ignore this post by Marak and insist on impugning me? Why do you have an axe to grind against me?

For the sake of maintaining peace in the Forum, I chose not to defend myself against your nonsensical accusations.

Today, your unprovoked attack on me leaves me no choice but to respond.

You’re a moderator here. May I remind you to be professional and do your job impartially.

You already dropped the ball previously when Mossad infiltrated the Forum and extracted members’ IP details.

Now, enough of your distractions and let’s get back on topic.

#5 2024-01-28 22:53:02

Jupiter 9

Scott Summers wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

This thread is the context in which you are saying that "Your recollection is correct. Stick to your guns, don’t let people gaslight you.". And in this thread I said that I don't remember hearing Yazhi saying the GF wants to control reality. And AK said after that that those statements were said in approximately those words and s/he stands by it and hasn't given up looking. And then you quoted that part and said that his/her recollection is correct and to not let people gaslight him/her.

Jupiter

You’re prevaricating.

It’s very simple. I was replying to Amethyst. I was not replying to you nor involving you.
Perhaps you should stop thinking that every comment revolves around you. It doesn’t.

The title of Amethyst’s post is painfully clear. That’s why Pymamder supported her. And that’s why I did so too.

As for the other case with Marak, even Marak himself did not take the offence YOU TOOK. We ended the discussion on very good terms. And his subsequent post AFTER YOU ACCUSED ME BASELESSLY of passive aggressiveness shows that it is YOUR READING, not his.

Else why would he see the need to clarify?

Why would you ostensibly ignore this post by Marak and insist on impugning me? Why do you have an axe to grind against me?

For the sake of maintaining peace in the Forum, I chose not to defend myself against your nonsensical accusations.

Today, your unprovoked attack on me leaves me no choice but to respond.

You’re a moderator here. May I remind you to be professional and do your job impartially.

You already dropped the ball previously when Mossad infiltrated the Forum and extracted members’ IP details.

Now, enough of your distractions and let’s get back on topic.

As I explained it was perfectly reasonable for me to ask you to clarify and it was not an attack.

And as for the mossad thing, Ivy said she couldn't reveal how knows that he was a mossad agent or a hacker and didn't provide any evidence to support that claim, so what am I supposed to do with that, just take the word of someone I don't know that emails me that a member is a mossad hacker without explanation how she know that or without providing any evidence? So I didn't drop any ball back then and I did the common sense thing to do when someone emails me to tell me that a member is a mossad agent.

And I am not an expert on cybersecurity but I am good with computers and know that someone can't get your IP address by just talking to you in a forum and the way Ivy explained to me about how that person was attempting to hack members wasn't convincing because there is another explanation for why members get a specific error sometimes and that was not evidence that someone was trying to hack member accounts. And I personally think I handled that case very professionally and didn't succumb to the pressure from Ivy or the rest of you that were basically ganging up on him, and I think I handled his case fairly and impartially without letting myself being influenced by what the rest of you think. So we have no evidence to support the claim that a mid level Mossad agent had infiltrated the forum, or that any members' IP addresses was extracted back then.

And in Marak's case there is a record of what was said and anyone can go read the conversation and see that my accusations are not nonsensical, and if they don't see it, I respect their perspective but that still doesn't change what I see and I am going to trust what my senses tell me and am going to base my decisions on that.

But anyway you and everyone else are free to believe that this is personal and that I am not being impartial or that I am crazy and I am seeing things, and I respect your opinion and your perspective, but I don't need someone else to validate what I see and I am going to trust my senses and go with what I see with my own eyes, even if not everyone can see what I see. And once again I wanna stress that there is a record of our conversations here and it's not like people have to rely on what I say or what you say, anyone can go read them and see for themselves if my accusations are nonsensical and anyone can click on your profile and review your post history and see if it just my reading and projections and it my claims are baseless.

And if you don't agree with my decisions and you think that they are motivated by a personal vendetta or whatever, then I am not the only mod here and you can always send an email to the other mods and appeal my decision and if you are right that this is personal and my accusations are nonsensical then they will reverse my decision, and I have absolutely no problem if they decide to reverse my decision and I totally respect it if they don't agree. So I am going to make it crystal clear once again that if I see you throwing any subtle jabs, or throwing shade, towards another member or if I see any subtle passive aggression or condescension or patronizing, you will get one final warning from me and then if that behavior continues your account will be temporarily banned for 3 months. And as I said you will be able to appeal my decision to the other mods and if they don't agree with my decision they are free to reverse the ban and as I said I have absolutely no problem with that and I totally respect if they don't agree with my decision.

I have nothing else to say on this.

#6 2024-01-29 00:41:14

Rohan369

Scott, maybe you don't intend to be passive aggressive but that is how it can come across. The situation with Marak, I thought you were being passive aggressive and condescending towards him. You can see that Marak was pissed off during that conversation because you were talking down to him. I'm glad you both sorted it out though. I think you can go easier on Jupiter too. He does well in my opinion. We all have different personalities here. Your opinion is valued Scott but the tone you have, is sometimes unsavoury. I enjoy what you bring to the forum but I think you could be more respectful in some instances. For example, you are being condescending right now to Jupiter. You come across like a bully honestly. I would prefer it if we could talk to each other as friends, if possible. It's difficult to read people sometimes in this format. Body language and tone of voice, these kind of things can make all the difference. Still, it's clear, to me at least, that you can be passive aggressive and condescending.

“The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”
― Joseph Campbell

#7 2024-01-29 01:44:36

Scott Summers

Thank you, both of you. We have all stated our positions clearly and can take it forward from here.

(Btw, not to belabor the point but just to set the record straight: the IP addresses were leaked when the unsecured links were clicked.

Ivy wrote that her personal details were exposed after doing her own investigative work. And that was why she said she was backing out and deleted her posts.

Many of the IDF’s Shinbet people work in the technology companies. This has been exposed in recent months.

Modus operandi? Clicking on unsecured links.

So just my understanding of the events. Which others may disagree of course.)

Last edited by Scott Summers (2024-01-29 01:55:30)

#8 2024-01-29 15:14:53

Jupiter 9

I wasn't gonna say anything else but you brought up the mosad and IP address thing again so I have to respond.

And what I want to say and make clear is that every link that you click and every site that you visit can see your IP address and it doesn't matter whether the link uses the secure https protocol or not. If you don't want the links that you click on and the sites that you visit to see your IP address you need to use a VPN. This is not some advanced internet security knowledge, that is one of the most basic things, so if Ivy didn't know that she should have been using a VPN if she wanted to hide her IP address and that she should be careful what links she clicks on, then that is not the forum's fault, Gosia and the forum are not responsible for the security in your own computer and phone, that is your responsibility, the forum is only responsible for the security of the forum and site servers.

And even if the server is hacked the only thing that will be leaked is your IP address and your email, there is no credit card information or any other sensitive personal information stored in the servers to be leaked. And as I said it is very easy for someone to get your IP address and they don't need to hack the swaruu.org servers just to get your IP, so if you want to hide your IP you need to use a VPN.

And I am talking here about protecting yourself from scammers and common internet criminals, because a simple VPN won't protect you from mossad. If you want to protect yourself from three letter agencies you need to really know what you are doing and you need to use military grade protection. As I said I am not a cyber security expert and I haven't worked in three letter agencies, but I mean come on seriously? You are telling me that if mossad wanted to get my IP address they'll send an agent in the forum to post some links so when I click them they get my IP. lol

The three letter agencies have back doors to everything and can get access to everything and not even encryption can protect you, if they wanna target the CA viewers and collect information about us they have a million ways to get not just your IP address but anything they want to know about you. Did you forget that YouTube is a cabal owned platform? If you want to protect yourself from mosad and other three letter agencies you have to be an expert in counter intelligence and an expert in cyber security and you have to use military grade security and protocols and you need to really really know what you are doing and how to hide your identity every time you access the internet. And I am only talking about the mainstream side, I am not even talking about the red kueen AI and all the other advanced technology that the cabal has.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-01-29 15:18:54)

#9 2024-01-29 16:23:56

Jupiter 9

TSD.9111 wrote:

Hey forum admins and moderators,

The site (at least on my end) is not letting new posts and responding/in certain cases, to be made and gives the below error message/s.

Error: Unable to send email. Please contact the forum administrator with the following error message reported by the SMTP server: "554 5.7.1 <pevonk@gmail.com>: Recipient address rejected: Mail flow causes too many errors ".

Error: Unable to send email. Please contact the forum administrator with the following error message reported by the SMTP server: "554 5.7.1 <gstancu@hotmail.com>: Recipient address rejected: Mail flow causes too many errors ".

If possible, can someone please look into this and fix? Thank you in advance smile

p.s: I'm only putting this message in your post Jupiter, because it won't let me do it anywhere else. So sorry if it doesn't fit with the topic of this thread, I'll delete it from here and post it in the Troubleshooting thread when the posting feature works everywhere else smile

This error has been reported before https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=44428#p44428 and we had an incident a few months ago that noone was able to post but that was fixed withing few days. And everyone seems to be posting just fine and no one else has reported this issue. I have never gotten this message, has anyone else here gotten this error? Please let us know if you have this issue and are not able to post.

We are aware that there is a some problem with the email settings, and people don't receive a reply when they try to register using gmail and they can't complete their registration. One of the admins in telegram told me that she had similar issues when she was setting up her company's website and it has something to do the website domain and the email having different providers and they resolved it by adjusting the DMARC record in their web domain DNS settings and she said that we could contact the email provider associated with the forum and they will guide us to the necessary changes in the DMARC record. I don't know what that means and if it's this will solve the issue and Mikko is aware of the problem but doesn't know what is causing it and doesn't have much free time to look into it and find a solution. But if many people are getting this error again let us know but everyone seems to be posting just fine.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-01-29 16:29:42)

#10 2024-01-29 17:13:46

Jupiter 9

Marak are you still getting this error and how often do you get it?

#11 2024-01-29 21:13:53

Scott Summers

Jupiter 9 wrote:

I wasn't gonna say anything else but you brought up the mosad and IP address thing again so I have to respond.

And what I want to say and make clear is that every link that you click and every site that you visit can see your IP address and it doesn't matter whether the link uses the secure https protocol or not. If you don't want the links that you click on and the sites that you visit to see your IP address you need to use a VPN. This is not some advanced internet security knowledge, that is one of the most basic things, so if Ivy didn't know that she should have been using a VPN if she wanted to hide her IP address and that she should be careful what links she clicks on, then that is not the forum's fault, Gosia and the forum are not responsible for the security in your own computer and phone, that is your responsibility, the forum is only responsible for the security of the forum and site servers.

And even if the server is hacked the only thing that will be leaked is your IP address and your email, there is no credit card information or any other sensitive personal information stored in the servers to be leaked. And as I said it is very easy for someone to get your IP address and they don't need to hack the swaruu.org servers just to get your IP, so if you want to hide your IP you need to use a VPN.

And I am talking here about protecting yourself from scammers and common internet criminals, because a simple VPN won't protect you from mossad. If you want to protect yourself from three letter agencies you need to really know what you are doing and you need to use military grade protection. As I said I am not a cyber security expert and I haven't worked in three letter agencies, but I mean come on seriously? You are telling me that if mossad wanted to get my IP address they'll send an agent in the forum to post some links so when I click them they get my IP. lol

The three letter agencies have back doors to everything and can get access to everything and not even encryption can protect you, if they wanna target the CA viewers and collect information about us they have a million ways to get not just your IP address but anything they want to know about you. Did you forget that YouTube is a cabal owned platform? If you want to protect yourself from mosad and other three letter agencies you have to be an expert in counter intelligence and an expert in cyber security and you have to use military grade security and protocols and you need to really really know what you are doing and how to hide your identity every time you access the internet. And I am only talking about the mainstream side, I am not even talking about the red kueen AI and all the other advanced technology that the cabal has.

Ah sorry, Jupiter, I need to clarify.

It’s not the IP address but the malware embedded in the links which you failed to act on despite many pleas by Ivy. And then also by Ariya.

It was your “crystal core” that was at fault, according to Ivy.

When members repeatedly plead with the moderator to take action and he doesn’t (because he insists he knows better), I’m not sure it speaks well of the moderator.

Ok, no more from me on this subject. Folks can check out the original post and thread below to decide for themselves.

Here is the post.

Jupiter 9
Re: Orion Wars
Ivy, I am not new in the CA groups, I have been in our groups for more than 3 years, and I am very familiar with one of the toxic mosquitos that has been harassing and trying to undermine the CA groups for years by constantly creating new accounts no matter how many times he gets kicked out. And he has left us alone in the forum for a while probably because the forum has not been very active and only created a few accounts around February and then stopped again. But I have also been a mod in the Telegram Chat for the past ~7 months and he is still constantly creating new accounts there, and we are very good at recognizing him and routinely constantly keep kicking him out, and we don't allow him to derail the chat too much. So I am not that naive and I am not a noob and I know very well how they operate.

But I personally am not sure if Eugene is one of them or not yet. You guys may be sure but I am not and I will not take any action until I am sure and I will do things my own way that may be different to how you would do it, I understand that my approach may be frustrating to some of you but I am more of a "crystal" person than an "indigo" person to use new age terminology and I may approach things differently. And there is a second mod in the forum and if he is sure then I have absolutely no issue if he kicks him out, and he doesn't have to wait for me to figure it out.

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:
Sure, do things your own way if it works for you, and I won't give anymore advice from here on out.
Your crystal core has been doing so well, that the site is crawling with agents and has been doxed, so keep doing what you want.
Anyway, good day to you.
Edit: At least a temporary ban is better than none at all, good choice

Re: English Forum » Beyond the Veil » 2023-08-16 22:17:13
Scott Summers

Thank you, Ariya.
The Mod has dropped the ball yet again. I was just waiting for people to call out “branton”.
This was what Ivy meant by “the crystal core working so well the forum is crawling with agents.”
I can guarantee you she will not be back to the forum. Especially after being given an unsolicited “farewell advice” by the Mod. Very poor discretion, in my opinion.

Ariya wrote:
Warning :
Spyware / Malware embedded in this site.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2024-01-29 21:32:53)

#12 2024-01-29 21:40:53

Horton HaW

Jupiter 9 wrote:

Also, VPNs don't necessarily prevent someone from getting your real IP either. As you stated, they have backdoors and access also to security certs. They have whole software suites for this.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-29 21:44:50)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#13 2024-01-29 22:43:20

Jupiter 9

Scott Summers wrote:

Ah sorry, Jupiter, I need to clarify.

It’s not the IP address but the malware embedded in the links which you failed to act on despite many pleas by Ivy. And then also by Ariya.

It was your “crystal core” that was at fault, according to Ivy.

When members repeatedly plead with the moderator to take action and he doesn’t (because he insists he knows better), I’m not sure it speaks well of the moderator.

Ok, no more from me on this subject. Folks can check out the original post and thread below to decide for themselves.

Here is the post.

Jupiter 9
Re: Orion Wars
Ivy, I am not new in the CA groups, I have been in our groups for more than 3 years, and I am very familiar with one of the toxic mosquitos that has been harassing and trying to undermine the CA groups for years by constantly creating new accounts no matter how many times he gets kicked out. And he has left us alone in the forum for a while probably because the forum has not been very active and only created a few accounts around February and then stopped again. But I have also been a mod in the Telegram Chat for the past ~7 months and he is still constantly creating new accounts there, and we are very good at recognizing him and routinely constantly keep kicking him out, and we don't allow him to derail the chat too much. So I am not that naive and I am not a noob and I know very well how they operate.

But I personally am not sure if Eugene is one of them or not yet. You guys may be sure but I am not and I will not take any action until I am sure and I will do things my own way that may be different to how you would do it, I understand that my approach may be frustrating to some of you but I am more of a "crystal" person than an "indigo" person to use new age terminology and I may approach things differently. And there is a second mod in the forum and if he is sure then I have absolutely no issue if he kicks him out, and he doesn't have to wait for me to figure it out.

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:
Sure, do things your own way if it works for you, and I won't give anymore advice from here on out.
Your crystal core has been doing so well, that the site is crawling with agents and has been doxed, so keep doing what you want.
Anyway, good day to you.
Edit: At least a temporary ban is better than none at all, good choice

Re: English Forum » Beyond the Veil » 2023-08-16 22:17:13
Scott Summers

Thank you, Ariya.
The Mod has dropped the ball yet again. I was just waiting for people to call out “branton”.
This was what Ivy meant by “the crystal core working so well the forum is crawling with agents.”
I can guarantee you she will not be back to the forum. Especially after being given an unsolicited “farewell advice” by the Mod. Very poor discretion, in my opinion.

Ariya wrote:
Warning :
Spyware / Malware embedded in this site.

Well of course I am going to do things my own way and I am not going to be influenced or pressured by what the rest of you think, that should be a plus not a minus lol. And I don't care if Ivy said that the site is crawling with agents and has been doxed, as I clearly already explained she provided no evidence to support that claim and she said she can't say how she knows that. I don't know Ivy so I am not just gonna take her word for it without any evidence. And I hope people can see the entitlement in the above quotes. I am a volunteer, you are not paying me to do this and as I said to you in that thread I am an amateur moderator and I am not a professional counter intelligence agent and I am doing the best I can.

And why do you say that I failed to act, I did act and removed the links that were not using https as a precaution, and there are online tools you can use to check a site for malware, and as I said in that thread (https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=39316#p39316)I did check that site and there was no malware, there were only some shady ads that contained malware on it and that's probably what Ariya was talking about, and because of those ads I did act and still removed the links. So again as far as I am concerned I have no evidence that there was malware embedded in those sites.

And you are being passive aggressive with this post too and in my opinion you are also trying to undermine me and discredit me as a moderator, and I was crystal clear so consider this your final warning. You will get no more warnings and next time your account will be temporarily banned for 3 months. You can email the other mods and appeal this decision if you want and if they decide to reverse it I have absolutely no problem with that and I accept and respect whatever they decide.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-01-29 22:45:11)

#14 2024-01-29 23:44:22

Ariya

From memory, some of the pop up ads on angelfire behaved like malware / ransomware (maybe locky or silkworm- I can’t remember.) I expect most devices would not be effected but my warning was just a courtesy to other members to be cautious. That’s all.

#15 2024-01-29 23:46:17

Ariya

More importantly, aren’t we all meant to be on the same side here? Do we need to spend so much of our attention and energy in friction and conflict?  We don’t have to agree all of the time, but we are stronger when we stand together.

Scott and Jupiter : I appreciate both of you. I sense there is genuine hurt and frustration on both sides and this is understandable. But I would love to see you both just take a deep breath and move on from this.

#16 2024-01-30 01:02:56

Jupiter 9

Ariya wrote:

More importantly, aren’t we all meant to be on the same side here? Do we need to spend so much of our attention and energy in friction and conflict?  We don’t have to agree all of the time, but we are stronger when we stand together.

Scott and Jupiter : I appreciate both of you. I sense there is genuine hurt and frustration on both sides and this is understandable. But I would love to see you both just take a deep breath and move on from this.

In my defense I had let it go and had moved on from it and Scott even said he was moving on too but he just can't help himself lol and in the same post he had to go and say things in a parenthesis that I have to respond to.

And I am frustrated with Scott sometimes but this is not really personal and I am not taking this too personally, and I honestly don't have any personal vendetta with him, and the reason I am intervening is because Scott has a bad habit of throwing subtle jabs and being subtly passive aggressive sometimes whether he admits it or not, which leads to conflicts and other people have called him out on it too in the past, and people have contacted me to complain about it too, and as a mod I have been letting it slide and letting it go for a long time, but I have to draw a line and set a boundary and put a stop to it, because it leads to conflicts. So this really is nothing personal.   

But since he doesn't respond to my interventions very well and my interventions provoke him and it leads to a conflict between us, and he will not take me and my warnings seriously, there is a simple solution to that especially now that we have an extra mod, and that is, I will dismiss myself from Scott's case as a moderator and will leave you and Outerspace to handle any moderator matters involving Scott from now on, and I will stick to only using the Report button when I see him doing it again and then leave it to you. I think this is a good way to deescalate this and close this matter. smile   

Thanks Ariya and thank you for deciding to lend a hand with the mod work. I really appreciate it and I think you will be good at it. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-01-30 01:11:00)

#17 2024-01-30 11:00:40

Ariya

Jupiter 9 wrote:

… I will dismiss myself from Scott's case as a moderator and will leave you and Outerspace to handle any moderator matters involving Scott from now on, and I will stick to only using the Report button when I see him doing it again and then leave it to you. I think this is a good way to deescalate this and close this matter. :)

Ok, lol, this is fine. I think this is a good idea. :)

Jupiter 9 wrote:

Thanks Ariya and thank you for deciding to lend a hand with the mod work. I really appreciate it and I think you will be good at it. :)

Thanks Jupiter. I appreciate your support. For what it is worth,  I think you do a stellar job here and on telegram. You have a lot of patience, knowledge and handle things with balance. I can see you work hard at this. I will do my best to support you at keeping this a nice place for us all. :)

#18 2024-01-30 11:02:13

Ariya

In general, what I see here is a group of enlightened, expanded well intentioned seeds who are more than capable of self regulation in terms of the discussion and being able to resolve minor conflict as a group.

My perspective. What I saw play out between Scott and Marak was some friction, some conflict, and some mutual reflection which led to the issue finally being resolved organically (and in quite a friendly mature way by both of them.)

At the end of the day,  here we are mainly supporters, allies and friends of the Taygetans and Swaruunians. As Starseeds most of us are pretty emotional and passionate. Our personalities tend to be pretty wild independent, and free thinkers.  We have cultivated these traits  in order to BE our mission on Earth.

So, between us there are going to be differences of opinion, attitudes and approaches. We should be mindful of that. We should also not take things too personally, the written word is a very difficult medium to convey complex thoughts and feelings.

And I’m guessing that none of us like being told what to do. I certainly don’t. It’s like a natural reaction for having to be a rebel all my life!

Let’s have a fresh start, of co-operation. And I hope that Scott, Jupiter, and everyone else here will support that.

THANK YOU ALL ! ❤️

#19 2024-01-30 12:49:02

Alec

Very well said Ariya!

This forum serves as a notable example of diverse races and starseeds engaging with one another. Despite distinctiveness, there's a shared pursuit of a common "destination" and plan, but with varying approaches. Such interactions extend beyond Earth and are particularly evident in this forum—a virtual "zoo" teeming with a multitude of species.

#20 2024-01-30 13:46:51

Scott Summers

Ariya wrote:

In general, what I see here is a group of enlightened, expanded well intentioned seeds who are more than capable of self regulation in terms of the discussion and being able to resolve minor conflict as a group.

My perspective. What I saw play out between Scott and Marak was some friction, some conflict, and some mutual reflection which led to the issue finally being resolved organically (and in quite a friendly mature way by both of them.)

At the end of the day,  here we are mainly supporters, allies and friends of the Taygetans and Swaruunians. As Starseeds most of us are pretty emotional and passionate. Our personalities tend to be pretty wild independent, and free thinkers.  We have cultivated these traits  in order to BE our mission on Earth.

So, between us there are going to be differences of opinion, attitudes and approaches. We should be mindful of that. We should also not take things too personally, the written word is a very difficult medium to convey complex thoughts and feelings.

And I’m guessing that none of us like being told what to do. I certainly don’t. It’s like a natural reaction for having to be a rebel all my life!

Let’s have a fresh start, of co-operation. And I hope that Scott, Jupiter, and everyone else here will support that.

THANK YOU ALL ! ❤️

Thank you, Ariya!

That is perfect and your intervention is extremely effective. Much appreciated. big_smile

And thank you to Alec and Horton, too.

With much love,
Scott

#21 2024-01-30 16:14:40

Tecumseh

Ariya wrote:

THANK YOU ALL ! ❤️

Thank you Ariya! You said what I was thinking yesterday. A thread was titled "Yet another forum conflict" and I clicked on it and read the whole thing. Conflict draws a crowd. I'm glad to see there is Peace. Peace broke out.

I don't like it when there are differences of opinion that cause problems between Forum members/Star Seeds. But you have to get used to it because we are all people, and this stuff happens all the time! We have many stellar personalities, some of them have got to cross each other in some way. Like Ariya said, we are united by the love of knowledge and by off-world perspective from Taygetans and Swaruunians. And I think we should focus on that as much as we can. It's very much allot of fun for me. It never get's old. Confusing sometimes, but not old.

I love the way we analyze and try understand concepts together, and when that happens, this is the best place on Earth to be.  Hands down.  My two cents.
Love all of you  smile

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer