You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-30 19:42:39

Marak60

GOSIA - Prion disease is coming - By Dr David Cartland @CartlandDavid

Hi Gosia can you please ask the Taygetan's about this topic, is it something we need to be aware of?

"....Prion disease is coming. It may take years to manifest but it tragically will.  There is a plausible mechanism.  You know the one whereby we inject a human with an mRNA toolkit by the billion, with whole body bio-distribution and coated with LNP nanoparticles for maximum transfection capacity…..the toolkit for a non-human spike protein construct one that crosses the blood brain barrier…… "

I recommend looking at this link for more information
https://twitter.com/CartlandDavid/statu … fsrc=email

Thanks!

Last edited by Marak60 (2024-02-02 06:01:41)

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2024-01-30 20:38:35

Horton HaW

Re: GOSIA - Prion disease is coming - By Dr David Cartland @CartlandDavid

Horton HaW wrote:

There are things that help.

Liposomal or Intravenous EDTA to remove heavy metals
Methylene Blue (pharmaceutical grade only)-Does too many things to list. Helps mitochondrial function. Use with Light therapy to enhance.
Ascorbic Acid (high dose 10,000mg)chelates
Essential oils also help. Get Amethyst and Hematite. Put up grids and wear.
Get a decent stereo and set up sonic frequency perimeters.
This is big!

Methylene Blue Prevents And Reverses Prion Disease, Amyloid and Rubbery Clot Formation, Binds Hydrogel Polymers, Dissolves Nanotech Building Blocks
https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p … um=reader2

https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p … amyloid-or
https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p … f-assembly

Wish you well. Have faith in your light.
There are other things like "sodium citrate" from which people appear to be getting good results.
https://managainstthemicrobes.substack. … n-expected

I believe in balance. Be grounded in reality, but go live as best you can.

They are plastics. That is why they keep harping about micro plastics. That is their scapegoat. Doing what they always do. Blaming people and then here's the solution.
Btw all nano can cross the blood brain barrier AFAIK. They are putting it everywhere. It is self-replicating. Yeah, saving the planet, sure.

Study Shows A Quarter Million Nanoparticle Polymers Per Liter In Water Bottles - Same Polymers Found As In Moderna Patent For Covid 19 Shots, Morgellons Filaments, Blood & Rubbery Clots
https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p … um=reader2

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-31 00:06:14)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2024-01-31 14:17:52

easternsea

I wish it coming ASAP! I've had enough of life on Earth, tired of lies. I wish to die free immediately, now! My biggest mistake was incarnating on Earth, a terrible place just like a prision. I can not tolerate anything anymore!

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#4 2024-01-31 14:42:00

Marak60

easternsea wrote:

I wish it coming ASAP! I've had enough of life on Earth, tired of lies. I wish to die free immediately, now! My biggest mistake was incarnating on Earth, a terrible place just like a prision. I can not tolerate anything anymore!

I fully understand your feelings here as I have gone through the same..... HOWEVER... YOU are strong, you can and will break free of this prison if you were not able to you would not have come here. I believe you have all the power you need to within you not only to break free but to help others also, that is why you CAN tolerate anything this nightmare can send you, I believe in you and you must also!  You will have the opportunity to make changes but right now we all need you to hang in there, your vital.... So take a deep breath focus on the positive within yourself and help us to make the changes that need to be made so we can all fix this!

You have our support and understanding, so don't give up just yet, there is work to do and your part of it!!

Your not alone... remember this.

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#5 2024-01-31 17:43:38

Horton HaW

Death will not give you relief. You will come back and it will be harder. You must fight. You are stronger than that. Go shift your mind. Be the leaf on the wave.

1.jpg

We all would like a vacation. Lol.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-31 17:49:32)

#6 2024-02-01 13:54:25

Brahman

Nothing will happen. They are just scaring people to make them wiser. Lol And when they see that nothing happens they continue happy in the matrix. Because if they leave the matrix, that's the worst thing that can happen to the federation. big_smile

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#7 2024-02-01 15:16:09

Marak60

Brahman wrote:

Nothing will happen. They are just scaring people to make them wiser. Lol And when they see that nothing happens they continue happy in the matrix. Because if they leave the matrix, that's the worst thing that can happen to the federation. big_smile

I just got news that my next door neighbor died this morning... She contracted stomach cancer 3 weeks after the first covid injection and has been fighting it ever since but today she lost that fight! I just hope that we don't see a repeat of this when everyone panics and begs for the next vaccine! This is why I try so hard to make sure these kinds of things are exposed to all...

I do hope your prediction is true!

Nikola Tesla...

#8 2024-02-01 15:24:44

Brahman

Those who have taken the vaccine hardly believe in conspiracies. So they may come back here again. Otherwise others who know what is going on are not so easily manipulated to come back here again.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#9 2024-02-02 05:02:06

Horton HaW

Marak60 wrote:
Brahman wrote:

I just got news that my next door neighbor died this morning... She contracted stomach cancer 3 weeks after the first covid injection and has been fighting it ever since but today she lost that fight! I just hope that we don't see a repeat of this when everyone panics and begs for the next vaccine! This is why I try so hard to make sure these kinds of things are exposed to all...

I do hope your prediction is true!

This is sad. Sorry. This stuff is everywhere,spreads and self-replicates. It is affecting everyone. Too many are brainwashed. They simply have lost rational thought. Whatever happens they always blame the new disease and then give poison for it. I see people,already freaking. I hope more people keep seeing through the lies.

#10 2024-02-02 06:17:09

Marak60

Brahman wrote:

Those who have taken the vaccine hardly believe in conspiracies. So they may come back here again. Otherwise others who know what is going on are not so easily manipulated to come back here again.

I think so to... My neighbor laughed at me when I told them not to take the vaxx before it all started and they were talking about making one.  We talked for a while in the front yard and I told them what it was and they just looked at me like I was crazy, then laughed! I did not push it after this because I like them and did not want to upset them anymore. Then the other neighbors next to them insisted they MUST take it and went all apocalyptic on how it is selfish to not take it and did the entire propaganda program on them that was being pushed to herd the cattle to the slaughter yards.....  I live in a street with only 7 houses in a semi-rural location next to a farm and forest and we all know each other well and interact together for special occasions and get together's. We even have a community what's APP chat on the phone so everyone in the street can communicate with everyone at once if something needs to be known or shared.  So when the other neighbors started insisting on the jab they all took it, we did not and never will.  But it did put some strain on the connections we built, which is why I decided to just let them have their own journey and not push it anymore, I did my part!   

Then as I said above three weeks after she took the jab she was diagnosed with stomach cancer (coincidence, maybe?) and now on the 1st of Feb we all got the txt she had passed on....  This is not a situation were I can say "I told you so" all I can do now is support them and help anyway I can.....

Nikola Tesla...

#11 2024-02-02 11:00:02

Ariya

Marak60 wrote:

… So when the other neighbors started insisting on the jab they all took it, we did not and never will.  But it did put some strain on the connections we built, which is why I decided to just let them have their own journey and not push it anymore, I did my part!   

Then as I said above three weeks after she took the jab she was diagnosed with stomach cancer (coincidence, maybe?) and now on the 1st of Feb we all got the txt she had passed on....  This is not a situation were I can say "I told you so" all I can do now is support them and help anyway I can.....

This is incredibly sad. You can only do what you can to support them now.
I have had 3 needle related deaths in the past three months in my family. Countless other colleagues and friends pass away suddenly or through cancer recurrence.
I nursed one over the threshold of death and it was incredibly painful.  I now see helping others spiritually prepare for death as part of my ‘mission’ here. But it is hard. The suffering is real, not just for the dying but also for the people who are left behind.

Medical treatment on Earth is brutal, drains you into poverty - not just for the patient, but the family around them. Inheritance tax in this country is 40%. They take everything from you, even at the point of death.

But we must stay strong, do what we can to inform and support. Inspire others to resist and still offer spiritual and physical help to the sick and dying. People are waking up because of this & I see it everywhere, but I also see sadness. The price is very heavy. Sigh.

But when people wake up and they realise what has happened, & when they feel like they have lost everything- they become very dangerous to the people who try to control them. I see it happening more and more. Quietly and steadily it is happening.

#12 2024-02-02 13:44:19

easternsea

Yes, you are right. Probably we need to fight against lies. But what to do? If you talk about the plandemic, the Covid Vaccine, or the lies on media such as wars, no one believes you! You'll be regarded as a weird crazy man and will be isolated on social media!
It is the masses causes today's problems on Earth, not we. Now they are dying. If you point out the key factor of vaccine, they'll laugt at you.  Even if they have realized that it is taking shots that makes them sick and dying, they will not  appreciate but hate you, perhaps. They will be jealous of you. Maybe doing nothing is a good choice, just letting them go. It's not our fault but their souls' plan. We've tried telling them what is happening. That's enough.
It's a heavy topic, probably the heaviest. Someone said billions will die in 2024 all over the world. That is happening in China. Chinese are dying, both the body and the spirit. There are always news in the media about young people dying suddenly, and even teenagers and school kids. Maybe we should take it easy. It's just an incarnating game on Earth. When they die, they end their games.
I'd like to quota Adamu's words to end my response:
But we do need to let those who want to leave... we need to let them go. Those who want to leave this incarnated life need to have a mechanism to get off of this track to go onto whatever other journeys they want to be on. And so here it is. This is it. It's here. And it's not a terrible disaster. Yes, you are being told that it's a terrible disaster because those who are running the show of this world need you, at least, to be on the other-responsible track. At a minimum. You need to be doing the things that they are asking. So, go ahead and do those things. But do all of it. Do all of it. And a time of magic and wonderment awaits you.

#13 2024-02-02 14:43:06

Ariya

easternsea wrote:

It is the masses causes today's problems on Earth, not we. Now they are dying. If you point out the key factor of vaccine, they'll laugt at you.  Even if they have realized that it is taking shots that makes them sick and dying, they will not  appreciate but hate you, perhaps. They will be jealous of you. Maybe doing nothing is a good choice, just letting them go. It's not our fault but their souls' plan. We've tried telling them what is happening. That's enough.

I appreciate your perspective, but I’m not suggesting interfering with anyone’s soul plan.  I’m referring to directly caring for loved ones, family, friends and community who are sick or dying. Everyone’s path is different, but for me this means holding their hand and attending to them with compassion - no matter their past choices or beliefs.

There is always a way to make a difference to someone. And that person is also yourself.

Standing back letting things play out is what has caused this situation. We need to stop treating this like a game, stop perpetuating suffering and start healing - on all levels.

#14 2024-02-02 15:51:51

easternsea

Ariya wrote:
easternsea wrote:

I appreciate your perspective, but I’m not suggesting interfering with anyone’s soul plan.  I’m referring to directly caring for loved ones, family, friends and community who are sick or dying. Everyone’s path is different, but for me this means holding their hand and attending to them with compassion - no matter their past choices or beliefs.

There is always a way to make a difference to someone. And that person is also yourself.

Standing back letting things play out is what has caused this situation. We need to stop treating this like a game, stop perpetuating suffering and start healing - on all levels.

I agree with you to some degree, and agree with that helping others spiritually prepare for death as part of your  ‘mission’ . Indeed that’s what I have been doing on Chinese social medias. In fact I’ve shared about 400 Chinese translations of Swaruu Information. Especially the subjects of death, the material world, the astral, the duality and oneness.
But the life on Earth is indeed an incarnating game. A well-designed video game before entering. Being too serious is the very cause of pain.

Last edited by easternsea (2024-02-02 15:57:34)

#15 2024-02-03 00:47:51

Horton HaW

I have seen much. There are plenty that have no idea their health problems are related at all. They are worried about germs, but poison themselves. Sadly more will come. I am fighting everyday for what I can. Really puts one emotionally in a strange place. There are also many more people waking up in a variety of ways. I am not looking forward to the drama, however. I swear this is such a strange place.

Board footer