You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-02 21:27:22

Taygetan Pleiadian Extraterrestrial Disclosure - Contact - JOURNEY SO

Best Movie I have seen. I cried so many tears of joy during these 3608 seconds of video.

I started translating CA material in late 2019. At the time our local meditation center already had channeled material from Pleiadians, so I was met with praise and thankfulness.

On year 2023 April 16 I gave 1 hour lecture in Latvian to audience of 50 + people with many more requesting audio recording afterwards. Thanks again to Jupiter for helping me to prepare 20+ slides of information about CA, Mari, Za'el/Ariel, every crew member of Toleka and main points of differences between Swaruus and Taygetans.

When I gave this lecture I had a personal experience with Yazhi as if she felt that I was about to give lecture about them. Her being and consciousness felt like a whole galaxy. I was astonished. She didn't say anything to me, I just felt something great.

In recent times I remember my mistake of translating one channeled material of supposedly  king Ruhr of Urmahs, just to see that Gosia responded within 24 hours and I took the fake channeling down with an explanation.

They (space cats, Toleka) are really up there and they care a lot. So should we about ourselves.

All the gratitude to everyone involved in spreading the information. Sending lots of love to Toleka crew <3

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2024-02-02 21:29:27)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#2 2024-02-02 21:39:23

mes333

Re: Taygetan Pleiadian Extraterrestrial Disclosure - Contact - JOURNEY SO

Celestial Marriage wrote:

Best Movie I have seen. I cried so many tears of joy during these 3608 seconds of video.

I started translating CA material in late 2019. At the time our local meditation center already had channeled material from Pleiadians, so I was met with praise and thankfulness.

On year 2023 April 16 I gave 1 hour lecture in Latvian to audience of 50 + people with many more requesting audio recording afterwards. Thanks again to Jupiter for helping me to prepare 20+ slides of information about CA, Mari, Za'el/Ariel, every crew member of Toleka and main points of differences between Swaruus and Taygetans.

When I gave this lecture I had a personal experience with Yazhi as if she felt that I was about to give lecture about them. Her being and consciousness felt like a whole galaxy. I was astonished. She didn't say anything to me, I just felt something great.

In recent times I remember my mistake of translating one channeled material of supposedly  king Ruhr of Urmahs, just to see that Gosia responded within 24 hours and I took the fake channeling down with an explanation.

They (space cats, Toleka) are really up there and they care a lot. So should we about ourselves.

All the gratitude to everyone involved in spreading the information. Sending lots of love to Toleka crew <3

Big congratulations on translating all that amazing info! That is awesome nice work... cool you gave a lecture too last April!

Many dear thanks to Gosia and Robert for making the decision to share all this amazing information with the world from the waters above. We wouldn’t be expanding our knowledge without you both. Mostly importantly all my love and biggest thanks to all Swaruu’s, Taygeteans and Urmah for sharing all that they are able to with humanity. Words don’t express enough gratitude.

Last edited by mes333 (2024-02-03 17:20:22)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#3 2024-02-02 22:13:09

Pymander

I got teary eyed, as well. Gosia you are such a gift to us all. I bet every single one of us has a story about how we spent our lives knowing there was more to life and how we all managed to end up here when the time was right. Finding Cosmic Agency has truly changed my life and the dedication from everyone involved inspires me to be the best person I can. There's no going back.

#4 2024-02-03 00:37:26

Horton HaW

That was awesome Gosia! Thank you to everyone who is helping humanity. ❤️

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#5 2024-02-03 17:40:05

Jupiter 9

As I said on Telegram Outstanding video, Gosia is so good at making videos. And what an amazing 6 years it has been. I stumbled upon a CA video in January 2019 and it has been extremely helpful in my journey and has played a catalytic role in expanding my understanding and my mind. I love this contact and the Toleka crew so much. ❤️

And the quality of the people on board Toleka and of the information attracts the most amazing people to this community. And like Celestial Marriage I too wanna express my appreciation and gratitude to whoever is involved in spreading the information and to all the viewers watching and integrating the information and "grounding it" into the human collective.

And Gosia thanked everyone in the video, and I wanna say a big thank you to Gosia too. She has played a key role in this project and has done an excellent job. As we have seen what happened with some of the other people that had contact with the crew, having a contact with real ETs especially one that doesn't agree with the way the Federation is managing Earth, is not an easy job and attracts a lot of opposition and I am sure once you get in contact with Toleka the regressive forces immediately assign a lot of resources both on the material and astral and try to hijack you, and not everyone can handle that. And thank you Gosia and Gosia's 5D self for your compassion towards humanity and for choosing to coming back after you woke up in your pod. (https://www.youtube.com/clip/UgkxwwMwUb … kBeqz_TsIh)     

hqdefault.jpg

Taygetan Pleiadian Extraterrestrial Disclosure - Contact - JOURNEY SO FAR

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-02-03 17:49:52)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#6 2024-02-03 18:59:48

Jupiter 9

This by the way is the perfect introductory video to organically share in UFO/ET places. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#7 2024-02-03 19:30:39

Alec

Creating this video was hard work, considering the nearly 500 videos in the archive. Gosia's dedication and time invested in this are truly invaluable.
The fact that Cosmic Agency's videos have accumulated almost 33 million in total views between the English and the Spanish channel is an exceptional milestone.

Last edited by Alec (2024-02-03 21:32:00)

#8 2024-02-03 20:30:02

Joe R

It is difficult to find the words here...

It is fabulous. Mind-boggling. Absolutely astonishing. What a feat, Gosia!!!

Me, being brought up and programmed within the narrowing and mind-controlling educational system in a technologically oriented "modern" western country, and finding your videos on YouTube, was nothing short of jumping timelines. And a lot of them. You made that possible.

Thank you for bringing us all with you on this journey, Gosia!

smile

Board footer