You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-05 20:43:57

Ola
Banned

Reaping?

Reaping? (Crop?, Harvest?) (sorry, this is machine translation)
The farm is being closed? Will they leave only a small number of anthropoids for entertainment?
As I understand it, this is some kind of insider information “from the other side”?
Did Prometheus really come? Will it bring the light of knowledge to humanity?
What chance does Prometheus have of standing against the Federation and that he won’t be chained to a rock and we won’t be allowed to be minced meat?
I recently found this site. I can ask for links with important information that a beginner must read to get up to speed on the topic.

Last edited by Ola (2024-02-06 16:47:11)

#2 2024-02-05 23:45:10

Horton HaW

Re: Reaping?

Greetings, not too sure exactly what you mean. However, I recommend you search the videos and transcripts for what interest you.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2024-02-06 12:10:43

Ola
Banned

There is a lot of information in the transcripts. Therefore, I want to ask experienced users who have read all this to give selected links (topics) that a beginner needs to read in order to understand the meaning of this forum.

I don't know if the automatic translator translated the term "harvest" correctly. The meaning of the term is that the aliens consider humanity below the level of animals, can eat us and are going to close the "farm" for the cultivation of humanity, so they used the virus to exterminate, but since it did not work properly, they are going to arrange a nuclear war at the hands of humanity itself (so they will remove the karmic consequences from themselves).

(sorry, this is machine translation)

Last edited by Ola (2024-02-06 12:32:51)

#4 2024-02-06 12:57:24

The harvest has already happened. It was in recent 2-3 years. The people who had souls and gave their power away for  papaya now have their DNS altered and due to that many don't have souls anymore, because souls don't like living in papay'ed bodies.

So many of "real" people have became backdrop people and number of "real" people have gone down.

It is countered by Star races, positive star races being more active than ever.

However, due to all this, the starseeds are supposed to be more connected than ever, because they are a great threat to Federation. With enough awakening starseed collective on Earth can collapse Federation and Cabal. See Swaruu 9 prophecies about year 2024. It says "around that year", so no, it has nothing to do with this year, but at 2019 when she said that, she saw that potential was there.

Taygetans don't give prophecies, but they have given "Joan Arc Manifesto" which is like a plan for what to do on Earth, how to organize. Our goal is holistic society, but a breakaway society can only function if there are ethics and morals like Yazhi said on her series on holistic society.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2024-02-06 12:58:47)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#5 2024-02-06 14:51:14

Ola
Banned

Celestial Marriage wrote:

See Swaruu 9 prophecies about year 2024.

OK. You think this is important information, wouldn't it be difficult to hyperlink to this information? I don't speak English or Spanish and can't use search in those languages. Therefore, I ask forum users to provide a hyperlink to important materials that are important for a newcomer to this forum to study.

With enough awakening starseed collective on Earth can collapse Federation and Cabal.

OK. What criteria can be used to measure "enough" or "not enough" awakening? Even the term "awakening" is used by people in different ways. It is very unclear what "to awaken" means.

Last edited by Ola (2024-02-06 15:02:30)

#6 2024-02-06 15:25:59

Ola wrote:

See Swaruu 9 prophecies about year 2024.

OK. You think this is important information, wouldn't it be difficult to hyperlink to this information? I don't speak English or Spanish and can't use search in those languages. Therefore, I ask forum users to provide a hyperlink to important materials that are important for a newcomer to this forum to study.

With enough awakening starseed collective on Earth can collapse Federation and Cabal.

OK. What criteria can be used to measure "enough" or "not enough" awakening? Even the term "awakening" is used by people in different ways. It is very unclear what "to awaken" means.

I write in 10+ languages. What is yours? I can try translating.

https://www.swaruu.org/en/transcripts/r … -biology-2

"Gosia: Ok now, the last question about all this and let´s finish on something more positive and lighter. You mentioned the 5D transition is inevitable. And that the human race will not be the same anymore. That this is the end of the human race as we know it. I know you don´t give dates... but are there any previsions of when this might happen? Would I live to see it in this life for example?

Swaruu (9): Around 2025 (said reluctantly)

Gosia: Really?

Swaruu (9): A little before, a little after (this deals with multiple timelines so I disagree with giving dates).

Gosia: But, I mean, all false people will fall off, you will all come down, there will be no money, etc.?

Swaruu (9): Yes.

Gosia: Wow! And a quick question: What will happen with all the positive good people but who simply have no idea about any of this? Will they be able to experience it too so we can tell them: I told you so? Or they will go into their own timeline, and it will be like they disappeared and us to them? I so would like to be able to tell them: I told you so.

Swaruu (9): Above everything, the answer to all your last questions is simple and straight: Each person is a timeline and a parallel reality on their own, so dates, and ascension and everything else will occur in a personal manner. And yet, as those timelines sometimes are close enough as to be seen as a shared reality, then you can very well say your "I told you so.”

Gosia: Great! I so want to do it!" 

I have no answer to what enough is enough. Maybe a moderator can dig some Yazhi' s answers what needs to happen for Holistic society to become reality.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#7 2024-02-06 16:07:24

Ola
Banned

What is yours? I can try translating.

Thank you for the suggestion. I started this thread so that experienced forum users who have read a lot of information can identify what is most important and give me a link to explore this information. With the link, I can use machine translation, if everything is very interesting but not clear, I can turn to translators. Can you highlight the most important texts and provide hyperlinks for study?

Can you highlight the most important texts and provide hyperlinks for study?

what needs to happen for Holistic society to become reality.

I have this answer. For a GOOD society to become a reality, help is needed. If we (humanity) are children, then we need to be taught. If we (humanity) are food, then no one will teach us. As far as I know, humanity has been calling out to teachers for a long time, but nothing happens except for fake channellings, aliens get off with psycholinguistic excuses. This means only one thing - they see us only as food.

Last edited by Ola (2024-02-06 16:17:42)

#8 2024-02-06 16:33:41

easternsea

The harvest has already happened. It was in recent 2-3 years. The people who had souls and gave their power away for  papaya now have their DNS altered and due to that many don't have souls anymore, because souls don't like living in papay'ed bodies.

Could you please explain papaya to me? What does it refer to?

Last edited by easternsea (2024-02-06 16:42:06)

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#9 2024-02-06 16:42:51

Ariya

easternsea wrote:

Could you please explain papaya to me? What does it refer to?

papaya  = vaxx

#10 2024-02-06 18:02:45

Ola wrote:

What is yours? I can try translating.

Thank you for the suggestion. I started this thread so that experienced forum users who have read a lot of information can identify what is most important and give me a link to explore this information. With the link, I can use machine translation, if everything is very interesting but not clear, I can turn to translators. Can you highlight the most important texts and provide hyperlinks for study?

Can you highlight the most important texts and provide hyperlinks for study?

what needs to happen for Holistic society to become reality.

I have this answer. For a GOOD society to become a reality, help is needed. If we (humanity) are children, then we need to be taught. If we (humanity) are food, then no one will teach us. As far as I know, humanity has been calling out to teachers for a long time, but nothing happens except for fake channellings, aliens get off with psycholinguistic excuses. This means only one thing - they see us only as food.

I can suggest personally to read the first 20 messages from the beginning.

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/1-ex … who-are-we

Transcripts 1 to 20. They include the most vital information to learn all the other texts.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2024-02-06 18:03:01)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#11 2024-02-06 18:54:31

Ola
Banned

A question about the first transcript. The task of their fleet is to prevent the export of people into slavery from our planet. Nevertheless, according to official UN data, 8 million children are abducted every year (only children, no one counts adults at all). That is, they are not coping with their duties?

#12 2024-02-06 19:39:34

Federation uses other means as well. Like portals and bringing people to underground bases. People aren't transported only with spaceships.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#13 2024-02-06 19:50:02

Ola
Banned

A question about the second transcript.

People are accused, quote:
"The people of the Earth have to be told what to think, what's right and what's wrong. Who to listen to.
First the father and mother, then the teachers in school, then the bosses at their jobs, and the priests, and the politicians".

We don't blame the sheep in the flock for obeying the shepherd and his dog, do we? It is very easy to understand that if we are "children" (star seeds) then we need to be TAUGHT, and if we are "food" then why teach us, we have to obey the shepherd.

Children need to be taught. If Mowgli is left in a pack of wolves, he will not become a Tarzan, he will continue to run on all fours, since no one can will show him that he can walk on two legs. If a child is not taught to speak, he will never learn to speak, he will bark like in a pack of wolves.

It is very easy to understand that if we are "children" (star seeds) then we need to be TAUGHT, and if we are "food" then why teach us, we have to obey the shepherd.

Quote:
"We are here to help and aid the liberation of Earth from hostile alien takeover, mostly Reptilian in origin. We are also here to aid and study the ascension of Earth, from a scientific point of view."

This means that reptilians can open their bases, their scientific institutions, reproduce alien technology, enslave and abduct people. steal people's souls and then use people's bodies to enslave humanity; And the Pleiades can't even open a small school where they can point their fingers at reptiles and teach people to distinguish lambs from goats... (to teach children to "walk" in a human way and to "talk" in a human way, that is, to LIVE according to a human being, and not according to Kabbalah. Are these the rules of the Federation? Are the GF rules the same as on our planet, one can and the other cannot? Maybe it's just deception and manipulation?

Last edited by Ola (2024-02-06 19:51:16)

#14 2024-02-06 20:03:09

Ola
Banned

People aren't transported only with spaceships.

That's what I'm talking about. If such a huge number of people go missing every year, then there is a conveyor belt. If a reptile kidnaps a human and eats them in an underground base, is that a good reptile? And if the reptile decides to take a sausage made of a man to Mars, then the Federation angels will thunder and lightning and punish the bad reptilian? (double standards? like ours)

Beefsteak can only be eaten in a café. Steak is not allowed to be taken away.

Last edited by Ola (2024-02-06 20:08:46)

#15 2024-02-06 20:04:04

Horton HaW

People are manifesting based on a victim mentality. All our system models are authority based. So that is what is occurring. You need to read alot to see how things have evolved.
Many things have been tried, but the Cabal is fed and grows. I recommend Mari's channel also.
https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial
Yes, there is a war occurring. However, there are new revelations occurring also.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-06 20:06:01)

#16 2024-02-06 20:11:35

Ola
Banned

Horton HaW wrote:

I recommend Mari's channel also.

I don't speak English. I can ask you to provide a hyperlink to the most important information from this channel so that I can translate the transcript.

#17 2024-02-06 22:34:30

Horton HaW

Ola wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

I recommend Mari's channel also.

I don't speak English. I can ask you to provide a hyperlink to the most important information from this channel so that I can translate the transcript.

These are for Mari in English. Just see what interest you. Also in Spanish.
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts?author=12

There are hundreds of videos so this is not a simple subject. It will require study and contemplation.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-06 22:36:02)

#18 2024-02-07 14:23:06

Ariya

Hello Ola, welcome to the forum.

The Cosmic Agency, Taygetan and Swaruunian Disclosure covers a vast range of subjects. The knowledge that you find here ranges from stellar navigation,  ascension. extraterrestrial races, exopolitics, spiritual and metaphysical science and  current affairs. There is so much to learn. A lot of the learning is iterative, and builds upon previously explored themes. It is therefore important to view this body of knowledge as a whole -or holistically. Often questions that occur at the start, will be answered as you work your way through the information.

I do not want to impose my ideas onto you ( as to what is most important in this disclosure) but I answer your request for suggestions:
(Please note there are hundreds more transcripts and I advise you to work through as many as you wish including the topics you most desire to understand.)

Cosmic Agency https://www.youtube.com/@CosmicAgency   - disclosure carried out by contactee Gosia - often in a question and answer format:

Taygetan Ship - Why Are We Here? - Update for the Newcomers - Meet a few Crew Members
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/tayg … ew-members

Manipulations of Human Perception - Extraterrestrial Contact (Swaruu)
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/mani … act-swaruu

Galactic Federation - Good Guys? Their Management of Earth (Yazhi, Swaruu, Aneeka-Taygeta- Pleiades)
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/gala … a-pleiades

What happens after Death? Why is there no Material World? Yazhi Swaruu talks about "Higher Planes"
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/what … her-planes

Ascension - What is it Really About? - Yázhi Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Communication
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/asce … munication

Ancient Egypt - Symbology - Ancient History - Swaruu and Dhor Káal'el (Extraterrestrial Perspective)
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/anci … erspective

Direct disclosure from Mari Swaruu ( an extraterrestrial girl in Earth Orbit.)  She communicates directly via her youtube channel ’Swaruu Oficial’ https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Stellar Navigation, Basic principles (English)
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/stel … es-english

Extra-terrestrials living among you. (English)
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/extr … ou-english

Same events, different meanings - Physical or Spiritual side
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/same … itual-side

The Moon. Part 1 (English)
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/the- … -1-english

The Moon, Part 2. Internal structure (English)
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/the- … re-english

How the Galactic Federation sees what happens on Earth, part 1
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/how- … -1-english

#19 2024-02-07 15:55:35

Ola
Banned

Ariya wrote:

How the Galactic Federation sees what happens on Earth, part 1
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/how- … -1-english

Thank you for your help. I read a very important transcript. Can you comment on the alien confession in this transcript.

Alien Quotes:
"Galactic Federation it is some sort of organization of pure love and light that guides humanity from above and that will liberate it from its oppressors."

(Life experience tells me that when the terminology "pure love" is used, it means that you are being prepared to be devoured).

Alien Quotes:
"And that is where the first problem starts, as it is always about to liberate humanity and never does.
And for others, this is a clear indication that those groups who push the Galactic Federation of Light and its claimed existence are paid agents who are spreading misinformation and so-called “hopium” in order to control people's perception as part of the heavily government-controlled New Age movement.
And then we have yet another point of view, the one of my predecessors who have said that the Galactic Federation is who controls humanity from well above all the long list of repressive organizations that in reality or ultimately serve them.
The Federation does truly control in full everything that surrounds Earth, meaning that I see no signs and no possibility of any kind of regressive invasion taking place or going on right now, nor in the recent past, and nothing in the future either."

(The disappearance of millions of human children, underground bases where the soul is taken out of human bodies and the body is used by aliens as a spacesuit, the complete stupefaction of human society through the Kabbalistic media, Kabbalistic Hollywood, Kabbalistic NATO, constant organization of wars all over the planet, it turns out that this is not an invasion?)

Alien Quotes:
"So, in my perspective, all the data I have available indicates that the Federation is truly the ultimate controller of Earth."

(OK, this can be considered a confession under the pressure of irrefutable evidence.
Good vegetarians allow evil reptiles to eat people, oh, what kind vegetarians (sarcasm).)

Alien Quotes:
"From now on, there are between 900 and 1000 large ships that exceed a kilometer in length constantly in Earth's orbit."

(So they would immediately say that the Earth farm is used to feed such a huge number of aliens and there is no need to fool with "love" before devouring us.)

Alien Quotes:
" there are countless full extraterrestrials living among humans and passing of as humans, many with official human identities that help them blend into society effectively in order to have a human experience. And I also know this because I was one of them."

(And after that, she can talk about non-interference? A lie, a vile, blatant lie!
First, Kabbalists (in the United States) take a small child, cut off his genitals, and say that you are the wrong boy, you should be a girl, and you are an unreasonable girl, you should be a boy.
Then they take Kabbalistic Hollywood and broadcast murder, pornography, necromancy all over the world, and infect the minds of human children with brain viruses of destruction.
Then they take cabalized governments and introduce drugs, alcohol, and tobacco all over the world. And then they say, "You see how bad you are, it's you who do all the bad things."
What we have in the end: A good light humanity that is ruled by evil dastardly aliens who pervert good humanity, humiliate humanity, falsely accuse humanity, and are eaten by aliens.)

#20 2024-02-07 16:07:09

Ariya

Ola wrote:

Alien Quotes:
"Galactic Federation it is some sort of organization of pure love and light that guides humanity from above and that will liberate it from its oppressors."

(Life experience tells me that when the terminology "pure love" is used, it means that you are being prepared to be devoured).

You have taken this out of context.
What Mari Swaruu said is :

For most people and for other sources of information about the Galactic Federation or about the United Federation of Planets (same thing with different names, none of which are truly correct as they are obviously humanized), it is some sort of organization of pure love and light that guides humanity from above and that will liberate it from its oppressors.

And that is where the first problem starts, as it is always about to liberate humanity and never does. Salvation with them is always around the corner but never comes to fruition. And this logically makes many people fall into thinking that those who say this are only charlatans that use the subject to earn money online and to sell books.

And for others, this is a clear indication that those groups who push the Galactic Federation of Light and its claimed existence are paid agents who are spreading misinformation and so-called “hopium” in order to control people's perception as part of the heavily government-controlled New Age movement.

Also :

Ola wrote:

(OK, this can be considered a confession under the pressure of irrefutable evidence.
Good vegetarians allow evil reptiles to eat people, oh, what kind vegetarians (sarcasm).)

Please understand, Mari Swaruu is not making a ‘confession under pressure.’ She is sharing what she knows to be true from her perspective.

I urge you to read on, and continue with your explorations before making conclusions. There is lots to be learnt from the information shared.

Ola wrote:

(And after that, she can talk about non-interference? A lie, a vile, blatant lie!

Please also note that here on this forum we are loyal friends and allies of the extraterrestrial people who kindly share this information with us freely. It is fine to ask questions, and to express opinions - however please do so in a respectful way.

I sincerely recommend that you take the time to fully review the information shared on this site in a holistic approach, reading with an open mind and integrating as much as you can before making conclusions.

#21 2024-02-07 16:25:47

Ola
Banned

Ariya wrote:

Don't lie, I didn't take the phrase out of context. I first provided a link to the full transcript, then quoted the exact location in the transcript so that anyone could find it.

The aliens themselves admit that they are tormenting, killing and eating humanity (all quotes are given, the link to the full text is given) Naturally, they recruited their accomplices from among humanity to do the dirty work and called them the Cabal.

#22 2024-02-07 16:33:12

Ariya

Ola wrote:
Ariya wrote:

Don't lie, I didn't take the phrase out of context. I first provided a link to the full transcript, then quoted the exact location in the transcript so that anyone could find it.

The aliens themselves admit that they are tormenting, killing and eating humanity (all quotes are given, the link to the full text is given) Naturally, they recruited their accomplices from among humanity to do the dirty work and called them the Cabal.

The preamble was important for context.

Mari Swaruu is trying to helpfully dispel some of the myths around the Galactic Federation.

#23 2024-02-07 16:46:11

Ola
Banned

I know everything about Kabbalah even without aliens. I have read enough Kabbalistic, Christian, Islamic, Buddhist, and philosophical sources to be able to distinguish between someone who serves Kabbalah in the first place, who serves for money, or who serves out of stupidity. I distinguish the Kabbalistic signs that they leave "for their own" and that people do not understand. Now all my assumptions made outside of the alien subject are fully confirmed by the information of your sources.

I came here for one reason only. I stumbled upon this link by accident
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/swaruu-o … text-only-

Swaruu wrote:

What will you do now, wise Federation, obstruct my work further? I will not stop and you have no jurisdiction to stop my work. Will you look the other way while you burn me at the stake again? Whether literally as before, whether mediatically, or figuratively, I don't care and I will not stop. I am already tired of so much injustice and so many positive and loving races but permissive of the evil and suffering that it causes. And I will not stop, whether you agree with my methods or not.

I repeat: I am doing the work that you should be doing. And I am doing it because I do not see you helping anywhere. I do not see you anywhere, instead I only see the hindrances that you yourselves impose, with weak excuses sounding just like the negative forces. I declare myself fully the Ronin, as I have always been. And no ties to the Federation or any particular race, although I inhabit a Taygetan body.

There your source admits that the entire Cabal, all the slavery of humanity, is organized by the Federation through its subordinate organization, the Cabal. The main thing I wonder is, is your source the Prometheus who gave light to man? (and will indeed give the light of knowledge) Or your source will again serve the Federation and Kabbalah.

Your source, Swaruu, says that the Galactic Federation is doing evil, and Swaruu will protest against the Galactic Federation of Evil. (going back to my phrase that:
Life experience tells me that when the terminology "pure love" is used, it means that you are being prepared to be devoured.

So: the main theme
What chance does Prometheus have of standing against the Federation and that he won’t be chained to a rock and we won’t be allowed to be minced meat?

Last edited by Ola (2024-02-07 17:04:15)

#24 2024-02-07 16:59:11

Ariya

(your transcript link is broken by the way)

Ola wrote:

There your source admits that the entire Cabal, all the slavery of humanity, is organized by the Federation through its subordinate organization, the Cabal. The main thing I wonder is, is your source the Prometheus who gave light to man? (and will indeed give the light of knowledge) Or your source will again serve the Federation and Kabbalah.

Yes, it is clear from the information shared here that the Federation is in control of what happens on Earth. This is clear. It is not a secret here.

The Taygetans and Swaruunians share this information with us freely. They are helping many understand the exopolitical situation around Earth.

I urge you to read on with an open mind and hear what our Taygetan friends have to say before you make your mind ( or make accusations against them)

(I understand that we are talking across language translations and there may be some miscommunications. Please I also ask you to keep this in mind and reciprocate with courtesy. Thank you )

#25 2024-02-07 17:08:15

Ariya

Ola wrote:

So: the main theme

Well, stick around and you might find out ;)

Board footer