You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-06 11:34:57

Marak60

Charlotte North Carolina - What is this?

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2024-02-06 11:42:33

Re: Charlotte North Carolina - What is this?

Etorthan audit team

#3 2024-02-06 13:12:58

Marak60

wandereringsoul wrote:

Etorthan audit team

I don't know what you mean? Sorry!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#4 2024-02-06 15:11:34

easternsea

Probably chemtrails. Anyway I think it's all bad stuff.

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#5 2024-02-06 16:19:29

Marak60

easternsea wrote:

No most definitely not chemtrails, what we see here is smoke trails from the "fires".... it is something completely different, I know chemtrails and have photographed/studied them for over 17 years, for one the pattern is all wrong and the formations after is more consistent with smoke? If it can be proved otherwise I will stand corrected, but my gut tells me this is something very different. This is an object/craft it has issues or maybe that is what it supposed to do?  I am hoping the Taygetan's can enlighten us on this!

Last edited by Marak60 (2024-02-06 16:22:50)

Nikola Tesla...

#6 2024-02-06 18:29:31

Horton HaW

Marak60 wrote:
easternsea wrote:

No most definitely not chemtrails, what we see here is smoke trails from the "fires".... it is something completely different, I know chemtrails and have photographed/studied them for over 17 years, for one the pattern is all wrong and the formations after is more consistent with smoke? If it can be proved otherwise I will stand corrected, but my gut tells me this is something very different. This is an object/craft it has issues or maybe that is what it supposed to do?  I am hoping the Taygetan's can enlighten us on this!

Very odd, but hard to say. Difficult to get an idea of scale.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#7 2024-02-06 18:47:14

akos996

First I would assume it was a military airplane with 4 engines all failing and catching fire as it looks to be gliding. It's for sure burning with fire and huge smoke
But still stuff like this would be reported if it was an emergency landing.
But it doesn't look normal at all. I see V shaped  fires at the two sides of individual things releasing a trail of smoke or something. If the engines were on fire they wouldn't make such a huge fire and not 8(!) fire trails. 6 of them converging into 3 middle ones.

It looks like one object not a formation and seems to act like an aeroplane but there is nothing in front of the fire. A plane would make a loud noise even if the the engines weren't working as it goes through the air. Maybe a failing cloaked machine/craft on fire?

Super odd indeed. Thanks for sharing. I don't know what that is but it's not a plane for sure.

#8 2024-02-06 19:10:43

Horton HaW

akos996 wrote:

First I would assume it was a military airplane with 4 engines all failing and catching fire as it looks to be gliding. It's for sure burning with fire and huge smoke
But still stuff like this would be reported if it was an emergency landing.
But it doesn't look normal at all. I see V shaped  fires at the two sides of individual things releasing a trail of smoke or something. If the engines were on fire they wouldn't make such a huge fire and not 8(!) fire trails. 6 of them converging into 3 middle ones.

It looks like one object not a formation and seems to act like an aeroplane but there is nothing in front of the fire. A plane would make a loud noise even if the the engines weren't working as it goes through the air. Maybe a failing cloaked machine/craft on fire?

Super odd indeed. Thanks for sharing. I don't know what that is but it's not a plane for sure.

Be good to see after it turns. Looks more plasma like to me. Weird for fire.
There are 4 tube like shapes with a ball glow in the center and trailing glows on side of each one. The smoke like trail is coming from the central glowing balls.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-06 19:23:37)

#9 2024-02-06 19:31:03

Joe R

pic

It's difficult to conclude anything without more data on this. Some sort of "disclosure" perhaps? - with an incident likely to cause fear, like the Miami Mall...? I bet the official explanation is "flares." But it's even hard to speculate here...

#10 2024-02-06 19:49:14

Horton HaW

Some similarities, but not the same.
flares.jpg

#11 2024-02-06 19:53:38

Marak60 wrote:
wandereringsoul wrote:

Etorthan audit team

I don't know what you mean? Sorry!

I was joking - thats the Etorthans audit teams ship going down. smile

#12 2024-02-06 20:19:10

Joe R

Horton HaW wrote:

Some similarities, but not the same.

I agree. The plasma-similarities indicate some form of jet-nozzle, or the presence of an engine of sorts...

Board footer