You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-07 15:07:25

easternsea

The wish of the awakened will come true after leaving Earth.

Yazhi: According to the Federation, what the awakened want is the contrast they receive as growth from having been there, appreciating the peace they will have on the other side or other existential plane thanks to the experience on Earth. That is to say that what they will give to the awakened ones, what the awakened ones want will come after they leave there. Because what they ask is against or is incompatible with the nature of the 3D Matrix of the Earth.

On one plane only, you can't give everything to opposite fields. So, they give what goes with the collective. What the awakened desire will be given to them on another plane according to them.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/3d-matri … zhi-swaruu

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#2 2024-02-07 18:33:41

akos996

Re: The wish of the awakened will come true after leaving Earth.

Makes sense.
I always told myself that this exists because it could exist.
What I mean by that the fact we in the afterlife decided we want a heroic story like this we had to have real enemies right? We can't just ask them to give us advantage. Having a crippled enemy wouldn't make a fun fight. Or the fact that you can imagine something means it can exist. That is why controlling belief and thought is key to their power because we restrict ourselves to beliefs and limits. And we can call it evil that these emotionless beings manipulate our beliefs or see it as necessary setup for a life you wanted but it makes sense that through our perception there has to be a way to make things happen without breaking immersion or the perceived physics. This is why the things are the way they are.

Imagine if some invisible hand just placed things into this scenario that we are living like a Monty Python skit. That would ruin everything.
To make things move believably with emotional depth and value things have to be this way.
The Ethortans had to exist to make our past if we wanted that and we probably wanted this story because it's cool haha

Why do I/you like the movie Matrix? Because it represents your story and the fact that you like the movie is a reminder you want this because you wanna experience the movie.
The things you like or hate here or attract is a gentle reminder of the other side out of existence. It's littered around you everywhere. Look at everyday events, information, experiences like separate dreams. They have meanings if you think back at thing. You plant these events and plan them by your will in and outside of life. You are there in the afterlife at this moment and communicate with yourself. In fact you are communicated with yourself right now and I lived a whole life to end up here to tell you this. Just imagine the sheer amount of choreography that goes into everday things. Thousands upon thousands of years of past have to be aligned. Or do they have to? That's where the cabal comes in to be the believable steerer of fate when in fact it's you also. In a way they don't have to even exist as real or fake even because it doesn't really matter. Would it matter if the Universe was a huge bubblegum 5 billion years ago? Well if you wanted a life like that there will be a crazy place where you've learnt that fact in school. Yes. It's a a big rubbery ball with sparkly bits that is rubbery and stretchy according to Einstein and constantly inflates. Well in a way we learnt that actually in school about the inflating dot which popped at the big bang. You set up the whole beginning you have to know in this life and end. You wanted to hear what you wanted to hear at history class to set you on certain paths. You are living the movie you wrote for yourself, the past you wrote for this history in this life, you are the writer, director, actor and artist of it.

I am not saying this to be downplaying the issue if the exploitation. It's real as much as possible. I'm just saying it depends on your wish to abolish it to actually manifest. The message what this script tries to explain is that you set this up and in the end it all makes a good story for your soul. That's why they say Earth humans are regarded as elites among souls, those who return to their star family are regarded as heroes because they lived difficult lives stripped of everything and let go without any knowledge how to return. And that's part of an even greater story of sequels you have because you will be richer in experience and you could brag and make family stories about it at Taygeta or wherever you live. Sounds cozy.
This is it. And it doesn't mean it has to stay like this. Abolishing this is just as good as letting this exist. If you want a story to tell that you lived through the destruction of the Earth cabal so be it.
It all depends on you. You are source.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-02-07 18:53:31)

Board footer