You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-07 21:49:21

Joe R

Mari: "Cosmos, Gravity and the Theory of Manifestation. (English)"

Minerva Mari Swaruu: "Cosmos, Gravity and the Theory of Manifestation. (English)"

Published: February 7th, 2024

Cosmos

----------------------
I am aware that there are several members of the forum who prefer to have the written transcripts at hand while viewing the videos. There is, however, a natural delay in providing formal/authorized transcripts on the website, so as a service for you, I intermittently submit the transcript I made for my own personal studies below. But please beware that I'm not a translator by profession, so errors may occur in this. Should you come across any passages where you feel the translation (edit:) transcript is incorrect, please do not hesitate to point this out. And moderator: If you find anything inappropriate in this, please let me know. Thank you. (Joe R) smile
----------------------

In the understanding of Taygetan and Swaruunian science, the entire universe is made up of a field of potential energy vibrating at an extremely high rate.

We could call this “the original Source” or simply “Source”.

One single mass of the highest form of frequency and energy – the highest existential density or realm possible, from which everything else spawns from and with this creating a contrast – this is this and not that – creating duality.

There is no distinction between matter and energy, and there is no different states of matter, nor are there different states of energy either as described on Earth; only different interpretations of the same, only one mass with no beginning and no end, and outside time itself.

This one mass behaves very much like water in a very high vibrational state.

Water from which everything that has ever existed, exists and will ever exist – spawns from – including life itself.

This then leads to the concept that space – as in interstellar and Intergalactic space – is not a void, it's not empty and it is water in a very high density vibrational shape or form.

Here I can even quote the biblical phrase “from the waters above” or “the waters above”.

This water is potential energy that is shaped into everything and anything by another force above it, and from which even this water comes from.

A force that is beyond the reach of our best understanding.

It is consciousness.

In our understanding, gravity is the flow, or the direction and strength of attention of a consciousness.

The more attention from the primordial consciousness something has, the bigger and denser an object will be.

So, contrary to Earth-science’ understanding, an object's mass does not create a gravity field or flow; on the contrary, that object exists and has mass because there is a concentration of gravity there in that precise spot in space.

A flow of creative intention called gravity will form an object with mass.

An object – like a star or a planet – doesn't attract smaller objects to itself, rather, those other smaller objects are pushed towards the star or planet like a leaf is pushed against a rock by the flow of water in a creek or river,

We can also call gravity a “direction of flow of potential energy in a very high vibratory primordial state”.

The exact way gravity flows in the field of potential energy will form different objects, and will give them their particular attributes.

So, gravity as a flow of consciousness is not one steady stream that would only form similar lumps of mass, with little to no variation between them.

The flow of consciousness/gravity flows in a coded manner by billions upon billions of mathematically correlated pulses we call "harmonics".

A mathematically co-related pulse in a field can also be described as music.

Theory of manifestation in a few words

As described by my predecessors, this mathematically precisely coded flow of gravity emanating from consciousness is a harmonic, and when applied to the field of potential energy, it also forms a frequency in that field.

Then it is called “harmonics of a frequency”.

This is best described with waves in a pond.

When you throw a rock in the center of a pond, the shock waves disperse in circular forms towards the edges, bounce off them, and return to the center where the emission of the energy disturbance came from.

When the waves returning to the center encounter the waves that are coming from that center, they form an interference pattern.

If the emitter of the disturbance in the water has a specific and very precise pulse/stimulus-rate, the trough and the crest of the waves; both outgoing and incoming troughs and crests synchronize to form a never-collapsing crest.

This is called a “standing wave” and the precise pulse stimulus is called “harmonics of a frequency”.

In the case of the harmonics of a frequency that governs the characteristics of a consciousness/gravity-flow, a standing wave is formed in the media – that is the “field of potential energy” in this case – the water that forms outer space and on the crest, and as the crest, a particle is formed giving birth to something that is an object, something specific and solid, and no longer only potential energy.

And the exact characteristics of the harmonics of a frequency that governs the flow is what will determine all its unique attributes.

Moving on...

This means that every single subatomic particle that exists in the universe is being formed by consciousness in an intentional flow, and each little subatomic particle has its unique and specific harmonics of a frequency, that governs all its attributes.

Therefore, each particle in the universe is unique, exists with full intention and not as the result of randomness, and will have an energy value we can represent and measure with our mathematics.

Or, what Earth's science has described as different particles is nothing else but different characteristics of one basic primordial particle in the energy field.

Now we can imagine any place in existence – a street corner or a forest, for example – as a set of numerical values representing everything that exists in it, and the relationship and movement/dynamics between all there is there.

Everything is energy, and matter as such does not exist, and is only present because consciousness gives it a value and an interpretation.

Even realms of existence, those the New Age movement loves to use so much – “first”, “third”, “fourth”, “fifth densities”, and so on – are nothing else but artificial non-existent and imaginary boundaries of a larger whole, that includes them all; “parallel universes”, “worlds”, “density realms”, and the same for “multiverse”, “omniverses”, and so on.

They are nothing more than what I described in one of my past videos; the necessity of the human mind and other non-human minds, as well, to fragment everything there is in order to try to comprehend the whole better, but with this they also distort and destroy that whole they are trying to understand.

It is one incomprehensible whole!

One – never had a beginning and will have no end, because it is outside time itself as we know it.

This is the very description of the infinite, so hard to understand by so many.

The most important point to understand and retain from this video in order to understand the next, is the concept of interpreting and understanding everything there is, as a set of numerical values that form and represent all objects; anything with mass and energy.

Imagine a street corner or a forest, formed by billions upon billions of little numbers; all those numbers that form everything...

...they correlate with each other with movement and mathematical precision between them, and are all created and controlled by consciousness itself.

And so is the speed with which that interaction between them all occurs and happens, as speed and duration of time is nothing else but a perception derived from the creating intention of consciousness, both primordial Source consciousness and individual consciousness, held by sentient beings, because they are one and the same.

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-07 22:23:40)

#2 2024-02-08 01:11:11

Horton HaW

Re: Mari: "Cosmos, Gravity and the Theory of Manifestation. (English)"

Another awesome vid. Thanks Mari, wonderful information. ♥
It's interesting that Earth has stronger gravity than some other places. I wonder if it is from so many points of attention? Of course, there are also much heavier g places.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2024-02-08 12:10:05

mes333

I agree whole heartedly this was a great video and information connects with what a friend is guiding me to see recently so I am grateful once again to Mari for making this video. It has been a process for me to understand and wrap my head around to the point I get frustrated at myself trying to understanding. But the above water references are clicking in more and gravity too. She explained it so very well but that won’t stop me from watching it over a couple of time.

Last edited by mes333 (2024-05-15 14:47:23)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#4 2024-02-08 13:30:27

Butterfly321
Banned

Swaruu says

So, contrary to Earth-science’ understanding, an object's mass does not create a gravity field or flow; on the contrary, that object exists and has mass because there is a concentration of gravity there in that precise spot in space.

For me this is kind of counterintuitive.
Imagine a spot in space where there is no gravity.

Now you arrive there with a huge ship. So huge that it generates gravitational field into which when an asteroid gets it will change its trajectory and may even start to orbit the ship as its satellite.

This can hardly be explained by creative consciousness attention focus/flow because there was no such consciousness flow before. And after we arrive there with a planet sized ship we bring gravity with us.

I would appreciate if someone couldelaborate about it in the context I described.

The way Swaruu explains it it almost implies (in my understanding) that an object would desintegrate when it is put into place where there is no gravity. But that is not what we see happens in space.

Last edited by Butterfly321 (2024-02-08 21:30:33)

#5 2024-02-08 13:48:09

Butterfly321
Banned

Swaruu says

In the understanding of Taygetan and Swaruunian science, the entire universe is made up of a field of potential energy vibrating at an extremely high rate.

Has she ever said what she means by "extremely high rate"? GHz? THz?
And what charges or what gives this field its frequency?

#6 2024-02-08 14:46:24

mes333

Butterfly321 wrote:

Swaruu says

Not sure about extremely high rate but about what gives the field it’s frequency from my understanding is that everything is frequency.

Paraphrasing from another source not mine here:

“ The ether and everything in it is composed of water in high frequency, so any thought and emotion directly influences your physical, mental and emotional environment, this also means that everything you think about you, about any other person, thing or situation, has a direct influence in a conscious or subconscious way.

This does not exclude the material, since as we know the ether includes everything, both the physical plane, as well as subtle frequencies (high density).“

Last edited by mes333 (2024-02-08 14:51:24)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#7 2024-02-08 16:30:45

Butterfly321
Banned

mes333 wrote:
Butterfly321 wrote:

Swaruu says

Not sure about extremely high rate but about what gives the field it’s frequency from my understanding is that everything is frequency.

“ The ether and everything in it is composed of water in high frequency, so any thought and emotion directly influences your physical, mental and emotional environment, this also means that everything you think about you, about any other person, thing or situation, has a direct influence in a conscious or subconscious way.

This does not exclude the material, since as we know the ether includes everything, both the physical plane, as well as subtle frequencies (high density).“

Thank you for your answer.
Aether is the energy individual atoms of water (hydrogen and oxygen) are made of. For sure aether is not high frequency H2O.
Regarding high frequency aether here is where I struggle a bit what powers the gravitational field with vibration. Imo it must be quarks as the smallest building blocks of matter. They not only create the field around them but also charge it with their own vibration. This vibration is indeed way higher that that of hydrogen
Oscillation of quarks = 1.3*10^24 Hz vs
Oscillation of hydrogen = 1.3*10^14 Hz
And this vibration together with gradient of aether density is what makes particles "gravitate" towards each other imo.

Last edited by Butterfly321 (2024-02-08 16:43:02)

#8 2024-02-08 21:25:13

Horton HaW

Butterfly321 wrote:

Swaruu says

For me this is kind of counterintuitive.
Imagine a spot in space where there is no gravity.

No you arrive there with a huge ship. So huge that it generates gravitational field into which when an asteroid gets it will change its trajectory and may even start to orbit the ship as its satellite.

This can hardly be explained by creative consciousness attention focus/flow because there was no such consciousness flow before. And after we arrive there with a planet sized ship we bring gravity with us.

I would appreciate if someone couldelaborate about it in the context I described.

The way Swaruu explains it it almost implies (in my understanding) that an object would desintegrate when it is put into place where there is no gravity. But that is not what we see happens in space.

It is all consciousness. Big or small. I wonder if there is true 0 gravity. It's all Ether interacting with itself in what seems like different forms due to the frequency or musical compositions that are created. Go study Cymatics a bit. I think it helps understand this. You have to take into account perception. Measurement is based on this. For example, you don't really touch things, but you perceive that you are.

Horton HaW wrote:

Good stuff.
Secrets of Cymatics
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uMK3OVBjx2Q

Secrets of Cymatics II, a lecture by John Stuart Reid
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K8w_frOvfGo

Cymatics full documentary (part 1 of 4). Bringing matter to life with sound Hans Jenny.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmsfuj1Rk9c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3oItpVa9fs

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-08 21:34:02)

#9 2024-02-08 21:44:54

Horton HaW

Butterfly321 wrote:
mes333 wrote:
Butterfly321 wrote:

Swaruu says

Thank you for your answer.

Aether is the energy individual atoms of water (hydrogen and oxygen) are made of. For sure aether is not high frequency H2O.
Regarding high frequency aether here is where I struggle a bit what powers the gravitational field with vibration. Imo it must be quarks as the smallest building blocks of matter. They not only create the field around them but also charge it with their own vibration. This vibration is indeed way higher that that of hydrogen
Oscillation of quarks = 1.3*10^24 Hz vs
Oscillation of hydrogen = 1.3*10^14 Hz
And this vibration together with gradient of aether density is what makes particles "gravitate" towards each other imo.

Think of transmutation and alchemy. You are being a bit rigid in the belief of the labelled objects. Objects you haven't even seen. Water is everywhere with many different phases. One of the most mysterious substances around. You never run out of particles, it is all fractal.

This makes perfect sense to me.
From Mari above.
There is no distinction between matter and energy, and there is no different states of matter, nor are there different states of energy either as described on Earth; only different interpretations of the same, only one mass with no beginning and no end, and outside time itself.

This one mass behaves very much like water in a very high vibrational state.

I can draw a square on a piece of paper. Then a circle on another. Someone else comes along and sees ink on paper with 2 different patterns. One cannot get around the observer phenomenon.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-08 21:53:17)

#10 2024-04-07 07:09:30

Brahman

I like the Zero point of neutrality. Just observing without rejection and judgement.
In this video Marina Jacobi explains why it is important.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Dv11fwnPk

There is only Nirvana (Buddha) lol

Board footer