You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-13 03:00:39

MayTag

A Message for Mari - My Thoughts on Your Tech Posts

Thank you for these posts, I'm sorry that they don't get the views that they should, but please keep them coming! Some of us are paying attention and are also able to see big-picture! I personally found your explanation of consciousness-gravity to be fascinating. That said, I would humbly suggest that more on the technical aspects of zero-point energy would be greatly appreciated as well as ultimately useful! Again, thank you and much love!

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#2 2024-02-13 07:39:01

Brahman

Re: A Message for Mari - My Thoughts on Your Tech Posts

To understand the need for space technology we need to have access to it and test/use it. Since it is forbidden on Earth for the ordinary people, it will not lead us to spirituality. This is intentional in order to stay in 3D. For the false game. Lol

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#3 2024-02-13 08:08:33

Joe R

Brahman wrote:

To understand the need for space technology we need to have access to it and test/use it. Since it is forbidden on Earth for the ordinary people, it will not lead us to spirituality. This is intentional in order to stay in 3D. For the false game. Lol

So, it's not the chicken or the egg then? smile I'm sure many will be disappointed with that. It's funny though, the GF uses technology as an indicator for a civilization's maturity. And there's a direct connection between spirituality/consciousness/ethics and technology found in Mari's latest videos. But the GF don't mention spirituality in the "prime directive" - just "sacred"? hm... that's... odd.

Given the conditions rapidly developing on Earth lately, there's some obvious disparity between spirituality and how technology is used, and even the motivation for developing it. Historians tend to put "military needs" in the front-seat as a motivator for industrial development.

#4 2024-02-13 08:57:58

Brahman

Mari says what she learned from the GF and they lie as we know. Lol
I think the big deception for people is this 3D game.

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#5 2024-02-13 14:56:41

MayTag

Brahman wrote:

Space technology? Who gives a crap about space technology? Zero-point energy has been invented here from time to time. It just gets suppressed. If the inventor wants to monetize it their credibility gets tanked. If they want to give it away then either a car falls on them while they're changing oil or they suicide by choking themselves out with a plastic tube or something else equally unlikely.

Point being is that the majority of humanity exists in a state of slavery. Several states in fact, or at least as many as one allows themselves to be placed in. Physical/mental/spiritual, whatever. And that is exactly the game. Seeing through it and developing one's spirit despite all of the distraction is the purpose. Is it incredibly harsh? Perhaps, if one choose to identify with that. Personally, I do not.

I'm going to stop before I say too much. Suffice it to say that the illusion of duality is part of the game. And the game must be played. Move and counter-move. The secret is to not identify with the outcome. If I remember correctly, in the Mahabharata Lord Shiva says something of the sort to one of his generals.

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#6 2024-02-13 15:41:20

Brahman

Kṛṣṇa has also said it in the Bhagavad Gītā: Whatever you do, don't think that you are doing it. The Source is doing it. That way you will avoid karma. I practiced this method for some time and even forgot about my personality. I was so absorbed in the Source that nothing else interested me. And then I even became insensitive although it made me feel wonderful. Then I didn't think about cabal or the world at all. They were very insubstantial to me. Which they are - nothing in the infinite Source. Now that I know the true identity of the deities, they don't seem so impressive. Thus their messages sound manipulative for the sake of the game. They're not as authentic anymore. That's why I don't believe in the game.

Don't you think those who show their knowledge in technology have more to suffer from cabal? Just for the sake of the game. Lol

Adi Shankaracharya

#7 2024-02-13 15:57:47

Ariya

MayTag wrote:

That said, I would humbly suggest that more on the technical aspects of zero-point energy would be greatly appreciated as well as ultimately useful!

A proportion of the surface population’s energy needs is probably already generated by zero point methods. It is just that this is hidden, leading us to believe that energy is finite and difficult and expensive to produce.  This was revealed to us in Aneeka’s / Athena’s work discussing nuclear reactors and how electricity is produced.

It’s not that we need to have the blueprints for zero point energy - we don’t need to invent it again, what we need is more a change in consciousness that results in a holistic society to be able to benefit from it.

That being said, Swaruu, Sophi, Athena and Aneeka talked at length about zero point energy including reactors, base 12 mathematics and conversations with Dale (ex NASA) about materials needed etc.  There are numerous video/ transcripts covering the subject.

You might also be interested in the work of Kian369 a supporter of Cosmic Agency who has examined the concept and built upon his own knowledge in line with Cosmic Agency understanding. 

https://youtube.com/@kian369c

For me it was the video on the pyramids on how & why they were built that led me to my own remembering. ‘Electrons’ ‘potential difference’ potential energy is available from so many things. It is all around us. From the atmosphere to the ground. The Earth is a power source.
There’s an infinite amount of it and it all around. I regularly trickle charge old 12v car batteries using a cathode and anode buried into the Earth. A shaded, damp, mineral rich slope works well, as does a compost heap. It is probably not especially efficient but it serves my needs for off grid projects to run pumps/ lights/ power tools.

#8 2024-02-13 17:22:42

MayTag

@ Ariya, indeed? Where would one find an organized playlist on the subject? Cosmic agency has a lot of material to go through. Also, when I say "technical aspects," what I really mean is the mathmatical equations. In all honesty Mari's last 3-4 videos explained almost exactly how to generate the energy.

To paraphrase, nothing is real except the sea of potential energy, or the aether, from which everything manifests. The manifestation occurs when a resonant frequency is emitted into the aether, which behaves like water in a pond. It has a rippling effect and given that the frequency is constant it will form a standing wave. The crest of that standing wave is where things manifest into material. Material, such as electrons, or electricity. So being able to generate the correct harmonic frequency and then emit it into a medium, in this case the aether, will generate electricity from seemingly nothing.

That said, we need not reinvent the wheel here. Tesla was on to it a century and a half ago. More recently there was a scientist in the 1950's who built a generator in a suitcase, though I misremember his name. Even more recently than that, there was a retired postal worker in New Zealand who figured out how to boil water with sound. And then Mari comes along and mentions miniature ZPE generators in plasma rifles. Given these examples, the materials and processes required to create these things must be very simple and easily obtained. But i digress.

Thank you for the link and any others you may be able to provide! Unfortunately there is only so much time in a day lol.

Last edited by MayTag (2024-02-13 17:22:55)

#9 2024-02-13 18:02:56

Ariya

MayTag wrote:

@ Ariya, indeed? Where would one find an organized playlist on the subject? Cosmic agency has a lot of material to go through. Also, when I say "technical aspects," what I really mean is the mathmatical equations. In all honesty Mari's last 3-4 videos explained almost exactly how to generate the energy.
Thank you for the link and any others you may be able to provide! Unfortunately there is only so much time in a day lol.

This playlist 'Science & Technology' contains many videos that cover zero point energy.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … B2vnimdBOo

I hope this helps!

#10 2024-02-13 18:13:25

Ariya

MayTag wrote:

That said, we need not reinvent the wheel here. Tesla was on to it a century and a half ago. More recently there was a scientist in the 1950's who built a generator in a suitcase, though I misremember his name. Even more recently than that, there was a retired postal worker in New Zealand who figured out how to boil water with sound. And then Mari comes along and mentions miniature ZPE generators in plasma rifles. Given these examples, the materials and processes required to create these things must be very simple and easily obtained. But i digress.

12v car battery, copper pipe cathode, zinc anode, copper wires, insulating tape, crocodile clips and wet earth. It does corrode away eventually though ...
I didn't do any equations, lol, I just had the idea, and played around until it worked.

#11 2024-02-13 18:37:03

MayTag

Ariya wrote:
MayTag wrote:

12v car battery, copper pipe cathode, zinc anode, copper wires, insulating tape, crocodile clips and wet earth. It does corrode away eventually though ...
I didn't do any equations, lol, I just had the idea, and played around until it worked.

Interesting. Also, thank you ;-)

Board footer