You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-13 18:43:53

Joe R

Being human on Earth

Being human on Earth is to engage in top-level Soul development. This statement is supported by many of the videos of “Cosmic Agency”, ”Despejando Enigmas”, “Swaruu Oficial” and “Za'el”.

When it comes to the rebelling and opposition/polarization so evident in all news broadcasts these days, it seems to have come about because some fundamental flaw has festered. It has developed over centuries, if not millennia. And it is difficult to identify, because it concerns something that everybody takes for granted, and I mean everybody. But once you see the connection, it becomes very difficult to unsee it.

A very strong focus has always been given on the empowerment of you, as an individual, by our friends in orbit. There's a very good reason for that. In a polarized understanding - although, such polarization is actually not reached for -  this engages the opposite, which is the collective.

Imagine a world where the empowered individual is gone. Completely. It may not be so difficult to imagine today, but it was as recently as 25 years ago. What kind of world do you see then?

I tell you what I see.

I see the individual existing for the collective's sake. Everything the individual does and engages in, must be for the collective's advantage. If not, it is bordering to criminality and the individual must be eliminated, because it is a "useless eater" and a burden for the collective; a waste of resources.

I see a rigorous hierarchical social structure, everybody has a defined function, and it is impossible to cross between the levels. Heck, even communication between the levels is absent, unless it is for command- or report-purposes. Nobody knows more than they need to know. And if they seek it, they will be ostracized for endangering the "order".

Every important decision in such a society is centralized, if possible. This ensures non-partisan decisions and untouchable responsibility. Infra-structure is designed in such a way, that any possibility for improvement must first be approved by authorities, which are always found higher up in the hierarchy and preferably hundreds if not thousand of miles away.

"Care" is a dirty word, and the understanding of "love" is unrecognizable.

If the development toward this general situation is threatened, a "reset" is justified.

I know you most likely recognize the above description. We have become used to it by watching alternative news-sources since the turn of the century. But it solves nothing to know this in a disconnected way. Because this perspective is tightly bound to both its opposite, and to the feature which makes the bifurcation possible.

I have some difficulties in describing it, I must admit that. A very strong approach is given by the first sentence in this post. But to stay down-to-Earth, I am convinced the situation is made possible due to some latency within the individual. And I see the situation and the direction of development - both globally and locally - as a direct result of this. It could be phrased by our sense of right and wrong, which is what moral and ethics is about. In that case, our sense of justice needs an overhaul.

But personally, I seek a simpler approach. I'm not really there, yet, but I'm close:

It always seems to be about some conflict between the individual and the collective, about over-reaching/imposing authority, and about the difference in choices within the two. If the collective has the preferred priority, we are talking about "collectivism", which moral is all about. And if the individual has the preferred priority, we're dealing with "individualism", which ethics is all about. But these are always priorities within the individual, and the collective priorities are simply the results of that.

Collectivism leads to "the majority's dictatorship", a.k.a. "representative democracy", where polarization always exist due to the nature of partisan promotion. And I cannot recall to have ever seen a society built upon pure individualism, driven by highly ethical perspectives for the decisions made. The closest I get is a holistic society, touched upon by our friends in orbit. But these models for governance are called the "Andromedan stepped holistic model". Taygetans use it, and I understand that the Urmahs use it, too.

So why is not this encouraged on Earth? There is a good reason for that. And I refuse to accept that the United Federation of Planets has been deceived in its entirety, simply for some local predatory agenda. If this is the case, then there is something afoot in the entire quadrant of this galaxy. At least.

#2 2024-02-13 21:19:38

Re: Being human on Earth

Nothing down here is going to change for the better. Get use to it. Or just check out the best way you deem fit and dont get soo emotional about doing it.

The whole notion of "Soul development" is a bunch of bs. It's an excuse to say that the souls involved are not stupid. If it was the case, all the ET's up there would be rushing in filling up the NPC's, but they are clearly not.

The information I have about my "past lives" indicate that its taken lifetimes to get over the traumas caused by it. I call it the "black League" saviour syndrome.

I'd say give it another 1,000 years or so before the rest of the dumbf*ck ET's see the trap they have been snared in.

#3 2024-02-13 21:30:37

Joe R

wandereringsoul wrote:

Nothing down here is going to change for the better. Get use to it. Or just check out the best way you deem fit and dont get soo emotional about doing it.

The whole notion of "Soul development" is a bunch of bs. It's an excuse to say that the souls involved are not stupid. If it was the case, all the ET's up there would be rushing in filling up the NPC's, but they are clearly not.

The information I have about my "past lives" indicate that its taken lifetimes to get over the traumas caused by it. I call it the "black League" saviour syndrome.

I'd say give it another 1,000 years or so before the rest of the dumbf*ck ET's see the trap they have been snared in.

If you get polarized and get stuck in that position, your description is correct, wandereringsoul. Apart from that, you misconceive my emotions... smile

#4 2024-02-13 22:58:29

Another passive aggressive.

#5 2024-02-13 23:24:21

Joe R

Well, well... Didn't you just invite that, wandereringsoul... Associating my sharing with bs? What I gave your own reply is called a reflection. smile

#6 2024-02-14 01:28:35

Horton HaW

Well I see the idea of an individual vs the collective, as artificial. A living being is a fractal of the whole. You are either supporting life or not. To not support life is destructive. We know, for humans, at least what basics they require. We have everything we need here, but many cannot see it. Those who deceive and destroy do so at their own undoing. They are already dead. That is why maintaining such a sick artificial bubble is not healthy for the whole. The Urmah, I believe, have the right idea. One can make this complicated and convoluted, but no need for that.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#7 2024-02-14 01:50:42

Joe R

You have a very good point, Horton, and I believe you are well covered by that first sentence in the initial post. I am 100% on board with that.

But my emphasis is on the social situation among the physical, practical, caring, healthy, beautiful people inhabiting Earth, but also an Earth giving challenges and hardship, troubling tasks, reason to rise up and to be a part of it all. ...like all visiting star-races can say of their own civilizations. They make it work. Why shouldn't we make it work?

And my approach is to focus on some angles of view not often seen in this connection; a distorted moral, which has crippled the ethical development, as the "value" of the individual has been downplayed for... ...ages. While in reality it is the foundation for it all.

Call it rebellion with a tint of philosophy, if you like. smile

#8 2024-02-14 02:37:39

Horton HaW

This place is being artificially maintained. I mean that in every sense. To the point that we are seeing the very embodiment of this. This is being self propagated . I too look at many points of view. However, these days I have had enough. Be gone. Leave. Lol. I am not impressed with these results.

#9 2024-02-14 02:42:21

Joe R

That's the point, Horton. I choose to focus on what is the real thing. Not the artificial construct; no solution can be found there. But a Soul's experience on Earth is real. Traumas experienced here have effects upon our Souls, and that need to stop, there's no doubt about it. But where is the real deal in all this?

#10 2024-02-14 02:48:46

Horton HaW

Well I can only answer from where I am now. I do think it important to get clear. I also think one must face the darkness.
The current system doesn't work to me. That is why my first questions here were about criteria.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-14 02:50:10)

#11 2024-02-14 02:56:53

Joe R

Horton HaW wrote:

Well I can only answer from where I am now.

To be personal when it matters... You impress me... smile

Horton HaW wrote:

I do think it important to get clear. I also think one must face the darkness.

In order to know yourself, you need to know what you are not. So your former statement is dependent on the latter. - given that you don't get stuck in the latter position. Many do.

Horton HaW wrote:

The current system doesn't work to me. That is why my first questions here were about criteria.

smile

#12 2024-02-14 07:36:58

easternsea

I agree with you and it’s much tougher being in China.

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#13 2024-02-14 21:27:16

Ariya

By nurturing and supporting the individual- don’t we also nurture and support the society we live in?

We can live in an ethically mature way in our own life, and by doing so we create our own little holistic society.

For example, I have two step-daughters (who I love as my own) & we fully support every interest they wish to persue. From gymnastics, to science, to football, to skateboarding, science, economics, art, crochet, animals, or just having fun.  They are a part of us and so their happiness is our happiness. Myself, as an individual also pursues the things that my heart desires - and there are no conflicts there. Everyone should grow and be the person they are - for no other reason than wanting to. We also care for our parents and look after them when they need us - simply because they are an extension of us- there is no sacrifice involved.

And yes, the external world throws us challenges, but when you are strong as a family, friends, or community you can work together to overcome the difficulties. We can find humour - even in the darkest times - because laughing together makes the bond between you very strong.  Love yourself, love the people around you and things start to become less complicated. Just my thoughts.

#14 2024-02-14 22:04:59

Horton HaW

easternsea wrote:

I agree with you and it’s much tougher being in China.

I don't doubt that. It is this Hall of Mirrors that has gotten so bad, I believe it is too much. I think it is intentional to perpetuate the suffering.

#15 2024-02-14 22:06:02

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:

By nurturing and supporting the individual- don’t we also nurture and support the society we live in?

We can live in an ethically mature way in our own life, and by doing so we create our own little holistic society.

For example, I have two step-daughters (who I love as my own) & we fully support every interest they wish to persue. From gymnastics, to science, to football, to skateboarding, science, economics, art, crochet, animals, or just having fun.  They are a part of us and so their happiness is our happiness. Myself, as an individual also pursues the things that my heart desires - and there are no conflicts there. Everyone should grow and be the person they are - for no other reason than wanting to. We also care for our parents and look after them when they need us - simply because they are an extension of us- there is no sacrifice involved.

And yes, the external world throws us challenges, but when you are strong as a family, friends, or community you can work together to overcome the difficulties. We can find humour - even in the darkest times - because laughing together makes the bond between you very strong.  Love yourself, love the people around you and things start to become less complicated. Just my thoughts.

Very good advice Ariya. ♥

#16 2024-02-15 02:29:34

PinkChopper

wandereringsoul wrote:

That's the best explanation I've seen yet. Thank you! Because to me ~ THAT IS THE "AWAKENING" (until the real one which is death but I digress)

Board footer