You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-17 01:30:48

oceanisclear

I believe that there are Ascended Masters currently present in human b

Note- The following is my personal opinion based on personal experiences and spiritual knowledge. Reader discretion is advised.

1) This incident was told by my mother and one of my aunts to me. When one of my maternal aunt was a child she got affected by paranormal. Though she and her family were not Muslim, to cure her, her parents took her to a Sufi shrine of a Non-Physical Ascended Master(NPAM). So my aunt got cured by that NPAM. After that when my aunt and her siblings became adults they got associated with a Guru and my maternal grandmother got initiated by that Guru. But after this, to the surprise of my aunt's family, my grandmother started to channel that Sufi NPAM on regular basis at her home. So my aunts and her siblings used to ask many questions and solutions for their problems from that NPAM. One day my grandmother was channeling that NPAM as usual and another one of my aunt(say aunt number 2) was sitting beside her. So what that aunt 2 did was that she showed the photo of that Guru to this NPAM and asked him who is this person in the photo? Then the NPAM replied that the Guru in the photo is actually their Emperor from whom they receive all their powers from. My aunt 2 got surprised and thought maybe that NPAM is exaggerating.

2) Another incident was told by my father. He had a close friend whose family used to visit some 2-3 Gurus. Those Gurus had told my father's friend that he and his family should stop seeking them and instead seek the Guru mentioned in point 1 above because they received all their powers from him.

3) I have also personally seen this Guru mentioned in point 1 above many times with my physical eyes. And I always used to see supernatural radiance getting emitted from his physical body. Once I even got shocked and a little scared when the illumination from his body exceeded my expectations. And the fun fact is that this Guru is still alive and lives a life similar to ordinary humans on the surface of the Earth, not somewhere in any underground bunker.

So what I mean to say is that when beings known as Emperors of the NPAMs are present on the surface of the Earth then why are some people like Cobra and some Alien Races say that there are no Ascended Masters currently present in physical bodies on the Earth(PAMs)?

I think that the correct authority to ask the information about Ascended Masters currently present in physical bodies on the Earth, are actually the NPAMs.This is because only a person having the same designation as another person can talk about that another person. So only NPAMs can give information about PAMs.

A dead pilot cannot fly a plane full of passengers. Only a pilot who is alive can do that. Similarly a dead Ascended Master cannot take a soul to upper spiritual adobes and realms but only an alive Ascended Master can do that. This is the Cosmic Law.

Last edited by oceanisclear (2024-02-17 03:41:54)

#2 2024-02-17 02:03:19

Horton HaW

Re: I believe that there are Ascended Masters currently present in human b

Entities say many things. Go with what you think. I have seen evidence alluding to entities with this kind of ability.
Interesting story.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-17 02:03:40)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer