You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-18 22:46:47

MayTag

Who has the scoop on familyof taygeta.com

As above, so below? I help moderate a forum on reddit known as r/gettoknowtheothers and occaisionally people link to that URL. Could anyone give the lowdown on their content? TIA!

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#2 2024-02-19 10:12:31

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Who has the scoop on familyof taygeta.com

We do not endorse it as anything to do with our team.

MayTag wrote:

As above, so below? I help moderate a forum on reddit known as r/gettoknowtheothers and occaisionally people link to that URL. Could anyone give the lowdown on their content? TIA!

#3 2024-02-19 17:18:41

MayTag

Thanks Gosia.

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#4 2024-02-19 21:42:45

Pymander

That looks a lot like a CIA-created site designed to capture people who may have just recently been exposed to this contact. I've noticed there seems to be a lot of fake Mari videos on YouTube as well that are popping up in my feed. I don't pay any attention to them. I imagine it means they are getting worried at the impact we are having collectively.

#5 2024-02-20 03:17:45

MayTag

@pymander It definitely looked sus to me. But I am not there to make sure people have accurate info. Honestly, the guy who invited me as a mod did so at random, I just do it because.

Thing is, I hesitate to point people to Mari's videos or this forum. My intuition tells me that people will discover both when they're ready.

Last edited by MayTag (2024-02-20 03:18:09)

Board footer