You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-19 01:15:40

oceanisclear

Hindu Religion and its Temples are Cabal too.

In the following articles the Swaruus claim that all the religions on the Earth are lies and a person should get out of all of them-

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/how-t … taygeta-12

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/tayge … act-part-1

I also suport this and consider all religions and their institutions as Cabal creations. I even revealed this in some of my comments.

But why are the members of this forum who are regulars on this forum since 2021 selectively targeting people like me who are new to this forum , alleging that we are supporters of Religious Cabal institutions; even after we have clarified that we don't support the religions and their institutions? And why do the moderators fail to remove the comments of those regular members?

And what is the meaning of these members and moderators keeping silent about the Hindu religion and its temples?

The moderators of this forum need to understand that this is very important time both for humans and the ETs. So if you will allow the regulars of this forum to selectively target and destroy the reputation of new joiners, by putting false allegations on the new joiners that they are supporters of the Cabal insitutions, then the people will not question you moderators or these regulars; but the ETs whom you all are representing. This will send a wrong message to ordinary humans like me because we are going to think that forums like this are hurting us.

And if people like me are making wrong commemts or posts, they should be removed. But when those who support particular religions like Hinduism are allowed to openly target others, then this surely will send a wrong message to the ordinary humans of the Earth. They will think that this forum is a Hindu religious organisation.

You will have to make the planetary liberation movement a heterogeneous group, not a homogeneous group.

A word to the wise is enough.

#2 2024-02-19 17:19:40

Jupiter 9

Re: Hindu Religion and its Temples are Cabal too.

Oceanisclear, I deleted that comment from Brahman and asked him to not be disrespectful to other members, so now let's end this conflict here and move on from this please.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer