You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-19 20:46:12

PinkChopper

Dear Horton HaW and All other forum members

Guess what ~ I did get a response from Jerry Marzinsky and an appointment in April at the latest. Hooray!

I wanted to write this post just to make sure you see it as I say THANK YOU for sharing the videos with him and also say THANK YOU for sharing All of the various helpful comments as all of you do.

The psychological torture I've had to endure has GOT to be related and it's gone on for years and years and years now ~ which has been another reason why I'd cry so much ~ I haven't had ANY "hope" or "light at the end of the tunnel" type of thing or places to turn as far as possible "help" goes. This at least has perked an interest in me enough to where I actually almost "feel" something other than the gut filled tears. I am very serious about that too.

Anyway I just wanted to come on here and say Thank you first of all for sharing All of the information and input as you do ~ that goes to All of you! But also I say Thank you for allowing me to come on here and vent, if for nothing else but to preserve my own sanity.

You're all the "friends" I've got right now and while I've presented myself as a total "nut job schizophrenic mental case" ~ I assure you...... I am every bit of that and More!!! HA!

Seriously though, it will be interesting to see any changes within my psyche from the "before" and then "after" visiting with him so guess what ~ Y'all get to be the judge! ~hee hee~ We'll measure the "tone" in my voice as expressed on this forum up to this point and compare in a couple of months to see the IMPROVEMENT I'M ABOUT TO REVEAL SHORTLY AFTER! Ha!!!

Ok, that's all for now but once again ~ Thank you and I love you all deeply!

Take care and I'll talk to you soon! Ya little cuties!!!

~ ReGina ~

#2 2024-02-19 21:11:08

Horton HaW

Re: Dear Horton HaW and All other forum members

PinkChopper wrote:

Guess what ~ I did get a response from Jerry Marzinsky and an appointment in April at the latest. Hooray!

I wanted to write this post just to make sure you see it as I say THANK YOU for sharing the videos with him and also say THANK YOU for sharing All of the various helpful comments as all of you do.

The psychological torture I've had to endure has GOT to be related and it's gone on for years and years and years now ~ which has been another reason why I'd cry so much ~ I haven't had ANY "hope" or "light at the end of the tunnel" type of thing or places to turn as far as possible "help" goes. This at least has perked an interest in me enough to where I actually almost "feel" something other than the gut filled tears. I am very serious about that too.

Anyway I just wanted to come on here and say Thank you first of all for sharing All of the information and input as you do ~ that goes to All of you! But also I say Thank you for allowing me to come on here and vent, if for nothing else but to preserve my own sanity.

You're all the "friends" I've got right now and while I've presented myself as a total "nut job schizophrenic mental case" ~ I assure you...... I am every bit of that and More!!! HA!

Seriously though, it will be interesting to see any changes within my psyche from the "before" and then "after" visiting with him so guess what ~ Y'all get to be the judge! ~hee hee~ We'll measure the "tone" in my voice as expressed on this forum up to this point and compare in a couple of months to see the IMPROVEMENT I'M ABOUT TO REVEAL SHORTLY AFTER! Ha!!!

Ok, that's all for now but once again ~ Thank you and I love you all deeply!

Take care and I'll talk to you soon! Ya little cuties!!!

~ ReGina ~

How fabulous. Let us know. He is very interesting. Keep in mind we are all to some degree TI's. This is very real and more should know. Glad he got a YT channel. Made him much easier to find. I wonder if he is aware of Dr. Ana.

Trauma opens one up to this kind of attachment. So it is important to stay clear.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-19 21:19:06)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2024-02-20 14:25:53

Ariya

Pinkchopper: I wish you so much love. I'm so glad you have found someone to help. Stay strong. ❤️

#4 2024-02-22 00:17:45

Jupiter 9

Hello Gina,

I have been reading your posts and while I was reading them there are some things that come to mind that I wanted to say, and it's not easy to put what I want to say into words but I'll do my best and hope that they will make sense and hope that it'll be of some use and of some help to you or anyone else reading this. And as you have noticed this is a bit... long, smile and you and everyone else reading this might get tired just by looking at the length of it, haha but bear with me and maybe read it without rush when you have the time. And keep in mind that even though I am speaking in first person to you, I am not speaking just to you and I am not singling you out. What I am saying applies to me too and to everyone else immersed inside this "insane asylum". lol We are all a bit "sick" in the mind and we all have broken parts and unhealed wounds and traumas, and our minds are full of a lot of "insane" "sick" ideas and beliefs we have absorbed and internalize growing up in this batsh*t crazy society.

I assume that like most of us you currently have a "monolithic" identity, meaning that like most of us you probably see yourself as a single unit of consciousness you call Gina. And there is nothing wrong with that and it is a perfectly valid way to see ourselves, and it is an equally valid paradigm or perspective as any other paradigm or model of self, model and idea of who and what we are.

So what I wanted to say reading all your posts is that there is another model of self through which you can look at yourself, that could be helpful or useful in your journey in this (seemingly) godforsaken "insane asylum" lol that we are currently immersed in(and you are not as crazy as you think, you are more sane than all the other "lunatics" around you believing this place is normal haha anyway...). And that other model is to see yourself as a single unit of consciousness but that is composed of other smaller units of consciousness.

In other words the unit of consciousness that you call by the name Gina is an amalgamation of other smaller units of consciousness or parts that all add up to make what you call you. So you can see yourself as an ecosystem of smaller parts instead of a single monolithic thing. So what you call Gina can be seen as a forest that is made up of many individual trees.     

OK so why would you want look at yourself using this model of self, how could that help you, how could that be useful to you?

And here is what I am trying to say and the point that I am trying to make. If you look at yourself this way, then it might help you realize one very crucial and important thing. And that is that it is not the whole of you that is "crazy", or that is traumatized, or that is a mess, or that needs healing, but only a part of you. In other words you can see yourself as a whole composed of multiple parts, and it's only a part of you that is not in a healty state and not the whole of you. It is only a part of Gina that is a mess and that needs some healing, and not all of Gina. And that is a different way to look at thing than the way we usually think about it.

So if you look at yourself using this model of self, it's not accurate to say or to think, I am "crazy" or I am traumatized or I am a mess, or I am unhealthy. What is accurate to say is that a part of me is a bit "crazy", a part of me is traumatized, a part of me is a mess, a part of me is unhealthy. And that is a very different vibration and feeling than saying and thinking that "I am traumatized", "I am unhealthy". And I don't always remember to do this and I still say and think things like "I am depressed", "I am angry", "I am a mess" etc but when I remember to look at myself using this model and phrase and think of it in this alternative way, it is very helpful and it softens things up and it lifts my vibration and it lightens up things.

By saying and thinking "I am unhealthy" we identify with being unhealthy, while by saying "a part of me is unhealthy" we partially identify with being unhealthy which means that the rest of you besides that part, is healthy and it's not the whole of you that is unhealthy or "crazy" or a mess.

If you see yourself as a unit of consciousness that is composed of smaller units of consciousness, it may help you realize that your ego-mind/human-mind is just a part of you, it's just a smaller unit of consciousness that is a part of you, a part of the larger unit of consciousness that you call by the name Gina, and that you are not your mind/ego-mind/human-mind. And if you see yourself throught the lens of this alternative model of self, it might also occur to you to ask, is it you that is saying the things that you are writing in this forum or is it a part of you that is saying those things. Is it Gina talking or is it just your human-mind talking, and you identify with what your mind is saying and think that you are the one saying it instead of just a part of you saying it. You already don't identify with some of the thoughts and say that they are not you they are the opposite of you,  but what if you take that one step further and consider that the one that is saying and thinking that too is not you, but is instead a part of you saying and thinking that and not you.

And what if you are the larger consciousness that is aware of what a smaller unit of consciousness inside you(your human mind) is thinking and saying? Can you imagine how liberating it would be if you realized that "hey, it's not me that is saying all this, it's not me that is thinking all this, it's not me that is crazy, it's not me that is a mess, instead it's only a smaller unit of consciousness inside me that is "crazy", that is a mess, that has some broken parts that need healing. So that means that I the larger consciousness being aware of these thoughts am fine and it's not me that is broken but it's the part of me that I am aware of now that is broken."

My point is not only some thoughts may be coming from outside sources or from lower astral entities whispering things to you, but even the thoughts that are coming from your own human-mind may be full of bullsh*t, haha and are not your thoughts but are the thoughts of a part of you. Because as you know our human minds are conditioned with a lot of BS(BullSh*t/BeliefSystems) since we are born. And it's wise to not automatically believe the thoughts in your mind because it could be coming from lower astral entities(and this is what a lot of mental illnesses are all about) so you shouldn't automatically identify with them and think that you are the one saying and thinking those thoughts. But I think you have already figured this out so my point is that you can take this one step further and also not automatically believe what your own mind is saying and thinking.

And it's not what astral entities may be whispering to us, or some of the BS that our own mind is conditioned to think and say, that is really the problem. The problem and what causes suffering is when we, the overall consciousness, automatically believe the thoughts we are observing, whether they come from lower astral entities attached to us, or from our own conditioned human mind. Hearing them is not the problem and what causes us to suffer, it's believing or agreeing with what we hear inside our consciousness that causes us to suffer.

And it's wiser to not automatically fully identify with what your human mind is saying and it's better to think of that as something that a part of you is saying, something that one of the smaller units of consciousness inside you is saying, versus thinking that it is something that you the overall unit of consciousness is saying. Gina and Gina's human-mind/ego-mind are not the same thing, Gina is larger than Gina's human mind and there is a huge difference in saying and thinking that "Gina is sick", versus saying and thinking that "Gina's mind is sick" or "Gina's body is sick" and needs a doctor. So it's not entirely accurate to say or think that "Gina is sick", because it's only one of Gina's smaller units of consciousness that is "sick" and the rest of Gina is perfectly healthy.

And this is not just a play with words, it's a very different vibration and feeling than saying and thinking and identifying as "I am sick", "I am crazy", "Gina is sick", "Gina is crazy". Because if Gina is sick, then it's logical to think that she can't help herself because she is sick, and so she needs someone else to help her. While if it is only a smaller unit of consciousness that is sick, then Gina's larger overall consciousness can help that smaller unit of consciousness inside of her that needs help. So even when you don't have anyone else to help you, you can always rely on yourself, the larger consciousness, to help your smaller units of consciousness. And when I say the larger consciousness I am not talking about the higher self that Gina is a part of, I am talking about you Gina that is aware and can get into observer mode and observe what your smaller units of consciousness inside of you are saying.

To use the analogy of the body, if all the bones of your body are broken then you can't move and you can't help yourself, but if only a part of the skeletal system is broken, like for example one of your legs, then you can still use the rest of the skeletal system that is not broken, to limp yourself to a hospital, and you don't need someone else to carry you to a hospital. Or use the bones in your hands that are not broken to make a call for an ambulance, or if you are in a cabin away from civilization with no phone, you can still use your other unbroken bones to find a stick and tie it around your leg and do your best to help it heal properly on your own.

My point is that even if "a bone or some of the bones" of your human mind are broken, it's only that part that is broken and you can still rely on the rest of the healthy parts of your mind, and use them to heal those broken parts even all by yourself if you have noone else to help you. Even though if you can afford it financially, it will be faster and easier if you use the help of a mental health worker(preferably someone from the alternative and not from the mainstream) to coach you and guide on how to help yourself and heal any of your broken parts and unhealed old wounds. But even when you use external help it's very important to still take your healing in your own hands, and take the responsibility of healing your broken parts on your own. And the wise attitude in which you use external help is "OK I have some broken parts inside me, I am going to do what I need to do to heal those broken parts in me, and I am going to look for some external help to assist me in this, and if can find someone to help me great, but if I can't find someone to help me then it doesn't matter I am still figure out how to do it myself". I am over-stressing this but it is extremely important to realize that you always have some power you can use to help yourself and empower yourself and you are never totally powerless.   

And this is already long but another important point I wanna make is that when you see yourself through this model of self, another important thing that it may occur to you that you can do, is that you can have a relationship with the smaller units of consciousness that compose you, just like you would have a relationship with people. Which means that you can have a healthy loving relationship with the smaller parts of yourself that compose you, and you can also have an unhealthy adversarial relationship with those parts and you can reject parts of yourself and treat them as enemies.

So you can have a healthy relationship with your human mind part of you, and you can listen to it knowing that what it is saying may be conditioned BS by this sick society, so you shouldn't automatically believe it, and it's only your human mind saying that and your heart or your body may be saying different things. Or you can have an unhealthy relationship with the human mind part of you, and turn on it and start rejecting it, because you see that some of the things that it is saying and thinking or some of it's unhealthy habits that it has been programmed with by this sick society, are harming you and causing you to suffer.

But if you think of it in terms of a relationship between the overall "forest" consciousness called Gina, and the smaller "tree" consciousness called Gina's human mind, you don't have to be a genius to understand that the smart and wise thing to do is to have a self-loving relationship with your smaller units of consciousness that compose you. And so the wise way to approach the parts of you that are in an unhealthy state and are causing you harm and are causing you to suffer, is the way you would approach your own small children if they were brainwashed to do things that harm you. You would still love them and not reject them but also still establish internal boundaries and not let them keep harming you, and you would do everything you need to do to reverse their brainwashing.

Anyway this was very long and I hope you get the points that I am trying to make, and I hope it was helpful or useful in some way. And you probably already have figured out on your own some or all of the things I am talking about, but it doesn't hurt being reminded of it. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-02-22 00:31:57)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2024-02-22 01:17:06

Horton HaW

Well Done Jupiter 9. That was very well described. We are a collective of ideas. Many times I can actually feel my own emotions and ideas in "surround". As if there is multiple me's in a different physical location. I find asking lots of questions to be very useful. Literally question every thought. That is why I love Za'el's stream of questions.
Getting help is wise, but help is designed to empower you. It is shocking how easily one can be harmed emotionally.

But yes be careful who you let help. This is why so many of us have had to figure things out ourselves at great pain.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-22 01:19:22)

#6 2024-02-22 01:37:29

PinkChopper

Jupiter 9 wrote:

Hello Gina,

I have been reading your posts and while I was reading them there are some things that come to mind that I wanted to say, and it's not easy to put what I want to say into words but I'll do my best and hope that they will make sense and hope that it'll be of some use and of some help to you or anyone else reading this. And as you have noticed this is a bit... long, smile and you and everyone else reading this might get tired just by looking at the length of it, haha but bear with me and maybe read it without rush when you have the time. And keep in mind that even though I am speaking in first person to you, I am not speaking just to you and I am not singling you out. What I am saying applies to me too and to everyone else immersed inside this "insane asylum". lol We are all a bit "sick" in the mind and we all have broken parts and unhealed wounds and traumas, and our minds are full of a lot of "insane" "sick" ideas and beliefs we have absorbed and internalize growing up in this batsh*t crazy society.

I assume that like most of us you currently have a "monolithic" identity, meaning that like most of us you probably see yourself as a single unit of consciousness you call Gina. And there is nothing wrong with that and it is a perfectly valid way to see ourselves, and it is an equally valid paradigm or perspective as any other paradigm or model of self, model and idea of who and what we are.

So what I wanted to say reading all your posts is that there is another model of self through which you can look at yourself, that could be helpful or useful in your journey in this (seemingly) godforsaken "insane asylum" lol that we are currently immersed in(and you are not as crazy as you think, you are more sane than all the other "lunatics" around you believing this place is normal haha anyway...). And that other model is to see yourself as a single unit of consciousness but that is composed of other smaller units of consciousness.

In other words the unit of consciousness that you call by the name Gina is an amalgamation of other smaller units of consciousness or parts that all add up to make what you call you. So you can see yourself as an ecosystem of smaller parts instead of a single monolithic thing. So what you call Gina can be seen as a forest that is made up of many individual trees.     

OK so why would you want look at yourself using this model of self, how could that help you, how could that be useful to you?

And here is what I am trying to say and the point that I am trying to make. If you look at yourself this way, then it might help you realize one very crucial and important thing. And that is that it is not the whole of you that is "crazy", or that is traumatized, or that is a mess, or that needs healing, but only a part of you. In other words you can see yourself as a whole composed of multiple parts, and it's only a part of you that is not in a healty state and not the whole of you. It is only a part of Gina that is a mess and that needs some healing, and not all of Gina. And that is a different way to look at thing than the way we usually think about

Cont..................................................................

Oh my gosh!  Wow! Jupiter 9!  That was Awesome! Absolutely Brilliant! You have literally given me a new perspective on viewing things and I ALREADY FEEL THE DIFFERENCE just in the approach to my thinking!

Using your suggestion, I began "feeling" into the concept within my mind and BAM!  I suddenly felt like a Gigantic Consciousness as it played "witness" to the "Smaller" one, or the one having the "trouble" but get this!  It feels like that "trick" has somehow developed the "Bigger Consciousness " to gain a form of empowerment for lack of a better word.  It's basically like you said ~ I don't feel the "weight" or whatever on my ENTIRE "being" and instead can view it as an isolated problem which somehow freed up the "Bigger Consciousness" where it actually seems not only "lighter" but also like it's something I can perhaps, once again, gain control over!  Bravo! Awesome! That's so cool dude! HA! Thank you! I believe I can work with this!

Now you get "The Gold Star of The Day!" from me. HA! Congratulations!

For real though ~ like quite literally within seconds from "changing my perspective" when viewing "myself" I FELT the Change occur!  That's so cool! Awesome! Just awesome and of course ~ Thank you so very much for your suggestion and I Thank you for taking the time to write, including the long versions because long versions are basically all I know how to do when writing so I get it! ~ hee hee ~

Ok, that's it for now so here's a Huge Thanks again.....which goes to all of you!  Take care and we'll talk soon, ya little cuties!

~ Gina ~

#7 2024-02-22 01:41:56

Jupiter 9

There is one more thing that I wanted to suggest when reading your posts, and that is to include two other YouTube channels in your "spiritual diet". The way I like to think of YouTube channels with spiritual content is as video courses or classes, and so the different channels I am subscribed to are like different classes that I attend to. So there is already a lot of video homework from Mari and Za'el and Cosmic Agency and more channels with more "video classes" can be overwhelming but the good things with videos is that you can watch them at your own pace and your own schedule, so I recommend you give these two YouTube channels and Spiritual Guides a chance. And not just you personally, I recommend them to everyone else too. They are very complementary to the channels of this contact.

One of the Spiritual Guides is Louise Kay: https://www.youtube.com/@LouiseKay

She "specializes" in the "dis-identifying with the human mind and realizing you are not the mind you are consciousness" subject and in my opinion is a good complimentary channel to watch when you find time.

And the other one is Teal Swan: https://www.youtube.com/@TealSwanOfficial

In my opinion Teal Swan is the perfect complimentary YouTube channel to the YouTube channels of this contact, and if someone is ready and can handle the difficult truths that the Toleka crew is sharing then they are ready for Teal specializes and focuses on and the difficult truths that she is sharing. And if someone is not ready for the difficult truths the Toleka crew is sharing, then they are not ready for Teal too.

Besides the videos in her YouTube channel this is a playlist of some of the workshop that are available on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … aOsiUihEgL

And if you have the financial resources, besides the appointment in your original post, Teal has a website where you can find certified practitioners that can help you do shadow work, you can try and see if it is something that works for you and helps you:

https://thecompletionprocess.com/

https://thecompletionprocess.com/view-practitioners/

And Louise used to do one on one sessions but I see that she is currently not taking bookings, but she has a link to her partner's site that does private one on one sessions, and I am not familiar with him but I trust Louise so if she has his link on her site he must be good and genuine and similar to her healing methods. So this is another one on one session you can give a try if the other things don't work out or if you end up liking and resonating with Louise's videos.

https://www.louisekay.net/sessions.html

One of the reasons I recommend these two source where you can book one on one sessions, is because I notice that you ask for help from the people in orbit in some of your posts and this place is in extreme difficulty and not only there is no shame for asking for help but it's wise and smart to ask for someone to help you/us, but I think you/we are asking the wrong people to help us. People in orbit have a different role to play and in my opinion are not the right people to turn to for help.

There are many starseeds/lightworkers that have incarnated here mainly with that purpose/"mission" to help and support the other starseeds/lightworkers, and those are the people that we should turn to for help. So if you have the financial resources there are qualified alternative and non-mainstream mental health practitioners you can turn to for help with the hardest parts of shadow work or for mental health support during difficult times. You and we don't have to do this on our own, there is a network of starseeds/lightworkers that are here for that reason. We just need to be careful to not waste our hopes and time and money on non trustworthy and non qualified practitioners that don't really know what they are doing.

OK I'll stop talking now. haha ❤️

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#8 2024-02-22 01:47:47

Jupiter 9

PinkChopper wrote:

Oh my gosh!  Wow! Jupiter 9!  That was Awesome! Absolutely Brilliant! You have literally given me a new perspective on viewing things and I ALREADY FEEL THE DIFFERENCE just in the approach to my thinking!

Using your suggestion, I began "feeling" into the concept within my mind and BAM!  I suddenly felt like a Gigantic Consciousness as it played "witness" to the "Smaller" one, or the one having the "trouble" but get this!  It feels like that "trick" has somehow developed the "Bigger Consciousness " to gain a form of empowerment for lack of a better word.  It's basically like you said ~ I don't feel the "weight" or whatever on my ENTIRE "being" and instead can view it as an isolated problem which somehow freed up the "Bigger Consciousness" where it actually seems not only "lighter" but also like it's something I can perhaps, once again, gain control over!  Bravo! Awesome! That's so cool dude! HA! Thank you! I believe I can work with this!

Now you get "The Gold Star of The Day!" from me. HA! Congratulations!

For real though ~ like quite literally within seconds from "changing my perspective" when viewing "myself" I FELT the Change occur!  That's so cool! Awesome! Just awesome and of course ~ Thank you so very much for your suggestion and I Thank you for taking the time to write, including the long versions because long versions are basically all I know how to do when writing so I get it! ~ hee hee ~

Ok, that's it for now so here's a Huge Thanks again.....which goes to all of you!  Take care and we'll talk soon, ya little cuties!

~ Gina ~

❤️

#9 2024-02-22 01:51:42

PinkChopper

Ariya wrote:

Pinkchopper: I wish you so much love. I'm so glad you have found someone to help. Stay strong. ❤️

Thank you for your kind words and support. It means more to me than you might think so yes, see this as an extremely packed version of "GRATITUDE, APPRECIATION and THANKS" all pressed in to one powerful PUNCH that's aimed at you in the form of these words: THANK YOU!!!  Haa! (I'm attempting to portray a very big THANK YOU where you "feel" it and not just read the typical words on a screen HA! Did it work?) ~ hee hee ~

#10 2024-02-22 01:56:54

Horton HaW

Not only are we bombarded with God knows what, but from the time we are born we have an authority telling us how it is, what to think and how to act. Talk about subconscious programming.

#11 2024-02-22 02:00:59

Horton HaW

Jupiter 9 wrote:

There is one more thing that I wanted to suggest when reading your posts, and that is to include two other YouTube channels in your "spiritual diet". The way I like to think of YouTube channels with spiritual content is as video courses or classes, and so the different channels I am subscribed to are like different classes that I attend to. So there is already a lot of video homework from Mari and Za'el and Cosmic Agency and more channels with more "video classes" can be overwhelming but the good things with videos is that you can watch them at your own pace and your own schedule, so I recommend you give these two YouTube channels and Spiritual Guides a chance. And not just you personally, I recommend them to everyone else too. They are very complementary to the channels of this contact.

One of the Spiritual Guides is Louise Kay: https://www.youtube.com/@LouiseKay

She "specializes" in the "dis-identifying with the human mind and realizing you are not the mind you are consciousness" subject and in my opinion is a good complimentary channel to watch when you find time.

And the other one is Teal Swan: https://www.youtube.com/@TealSwanOfficial

In my opinion Teal Swan is the perfect complimentary YouTube channel to the YouTube channels of this contact, and if someone is ready and can handle the difficult truths that the Toleka crew is sharing then they are ready for Teal specializes and focuses on and the difficult truths that she is sharing. And if someone is not ready for the difficult truths the Toleka crew is sharing, then they are not ready for Teal too.

Besides the videos in her YouTube channel this is a playlist of some of the workshop that are available on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … aOsiUihEgL

And if you have the financial resources, besides the appointment in your original post, Teal has a website where you can find certified practitioners that can help you do shadow work, you can try and see if it is something that works for you and helps you:

https://thecompletionprocess.com/

https://thecompletionprocess.com/view-practitioners/

And Louise used to do one on one sessions but I see that she is currently not taking bookings, but she has a link to her partner's site that does private one on one sessions, and I am not familiar with him but I trust Louise so if she has his link on her site he must be good and genuine and similar to her healing methods. So this is another one on one session you can give a try if the other things don't work out or if you end up liking and resonating with Louise's videos.

https://www.louisekay.net/sessions.html

One of the reasons I recommend these two source where you can book one on one sessions, is because I notice that you ask for help from the people in orbit in some of your posts and this place is in extreme difficulty and not only there is no shame for asking for help but it's wise and smart to ask for someone to help you/us, but I think you/we are asking the wrong people to help us. People in orbit have a different role to play and in my opinion are not the right people to turn to for help.

There are many starseeds/lightworkers that have incarnated here mainly with that purpose/"mission" to help and support the other starseeds/lightworkers, and those are the people that we should turn to for help. So if you have the financial resources there are qualified alternative and non-mainstream mental health practitioners you can turn to for help with the hardest parts of shadow work or for mental health support during difficult times. You and we don't have to do this on our own, there is a network of starseeds/lightworkers that are here for that reason. We just need to be careful to not waste our hopes and time and money on non trustworthy and non qualified practitioners that don't really know what they are doing.

OK I'll stop talking now. haha ❤️

Yes awesome the resources the internet makes available.

#12 2024-02-22 02:11:06

Jupiter 9

Horton HaW wrote:

Well Done Jupiter 9. That was very well described. We are a collective of ideas. Many times I can actually feel my own emotions and ideas in "surround". As if there is multiple me's in a different physical location. I find asking lots of questions to be very useful. Literally question every thought. That is why I love Za'el's stream of questions.
Getting help is wise, but help is designed to empower you. It is shocking how easily one can be harmed emotionally.

But yes be careful who you let help. This is why so many of us have had to figure things out ourselves at great pain.

Yeah, there are some... "Gurus" out there that can do more harm than good, and also some "life coaches" that can do more harm than good and re-traumatize you if they don't really know what they are doing especially with deep wounds and traumas. So discernment is needed.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-02-22 02:13:08)

#13 2024-02-22 18:36:59

Jupiter 9

Jupiter 9 wrote:

Hello Gina,

I have been reading your posts and while I was reading them there are some things that come to mind that I wanted to say (...)

Speaking of thoughts, this is a mindblowing perspective on thoughts I highly recommend to anyone interested:

hqdefault.jpg

Thought Is a Sense (The Realization That Can Change Your Life) - Teal Swan

#14 2024-02-22 22:34:18

PinkChopper

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:

Hello Gina,

I have been reading your posts and while I was reading them there are some things that come to mind that I wanted to say (...)

Speaking of thoughts, this is a mindblowing perspective on thoughts I highly recommend to anyone interested:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/l85ZS3HdBYA/hqdefault.jpg

Thought Is a Sense (The Realization That Can Change Your Life) - Teal Swan

That's pretty interesting ~ Thank you.
I'm guessing that basically I have no clue between what is my own "thought" compared to "not" at this point ~ especially since I truly "believe" that I am "not" Wanting to do this anymore. I "see" based on experience ~ suffering that's inhumane and find it difficult because I don't relate to this existence so I do the whole "positive thinking" thing (after all "accent the positive" is the sorta family motto) but it's much like Teal said ~ spraying freshener on top of dog poop. HA!
I "believe" the ideas telling me I'm DONE with this experience and can't seem to get past that mindset, which by the way is NOT NORMAL for me however at the same time ~ let's be honest ~ none of yall would be on this forum if you were "living it up" enjoying life ~ desiring "this" existence to continue forever! Ha!
Yet, for the record ~ I am a HUGE EMPATH who has had that as a disadvantage for my entire life as its caused only personal harm and eventually destruction in the end because apparently, now I'm only tuned in to that "frequency" ~ meaning the one ready for this to be over! Of course most of that also comes from the fact that I am not able to be the "light being " like I was sent for. Meaning I feel I have WAY WAY WAY too much potential ~ "light" and joy to spread but no support to do so. I'm a singer. Or was. My band (13 piece rhythm and blues band) all quit on me and unfortunately, I have no other route to play or sing music anymore. I've cried and cried where I can't cry anymore on that one. Especially now also because I simply don't have the driving force anymore due to what all transpired these past years (the whole Demon thing and all) Sure, if a miracle happened ~ I'd be on stage but honestly ~ even that would simply be a temporary "fix" to just have something to do to pass "time" until I DO "get back home" which is what my Soul desires! So it's very very very complicated to force myself to desire anything of this place when its just not my Home (although I am trying you guys so please don't think I am hopeless)
Anyway ~ I'm sure ego is interrupting in there somewhere yet at the same time ~ I sorta feel like I've got a valid reason for the despair I feel because this environment as a whole is just not normal and I find it quite difficult, even wrong in a way that we would have to continue in a place that is NOT our natural state of being therefore is causing massive Soul damage due to the mismatch in frequency of existence surrounding us all ~ or I should say surrounding me.
Plus ~ I find I'm growing even more sick as time goes by because of it, hence the constant crying. So then I think of all the things to be grateful for and I spend my efforts trying to develop a better perspective yet it doesn't feel like it's up to me ~ the "thinking" avatar ~ it's moreso up to the "Soul" which is why I then simply "surrender" but I gotta tell you ~ the frustration doesn't seem to let up because the "Soul" ALSO Wants to be done with this perceived nightmare so yes ~ my next best thing to hope for is that this is simply a passing phase and I will hopefully "grow out" of it soon because I assure you ~ this is NOT an experience I would have Ever "agreed" to nor should ANY of us ever have to endure this much torment because of being placed in a world where you don't belong!
Ugh! Anyway ~ I now looking to find something else to "focus" on. Anything that would be or a happier type of "frequency" so I'm attempting to learn how to "tune into" something else, looking for whatever that is. ~hee hee~

PS ~ that whole "viewing myself as only one part of "me" is the one "experiencing" the "troubles" while the rest of "me" is complete "trick" is helping some, probably a lot so again ~ I thank you for that one!

Last edited by PinkChopper (2024-02-22 22:38:13)

Board footer